This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finale

Topic » Finale

3868 days 7 hours ago
KidA
We're down to four... 3 original Watamu, 1 original Baragoi. Two of you will plead your case to the jury, and one of you will become the Sole Survivor.

We need to pick a time that ALL FOUR of you can do. I'd prefer to do it sometime tomorrow... anytime works, but it's essential that everyone is there. Post the times that you can make it tomorrow!
3868 days 7 hours ago
_JB_
tomorrow is my first day of school, so hopefully teachers wont bombard me with homework... ill be available from 4-7 pm eastern time
3868 days 7 hours ago
_JB_
4-8*
3868 days 7 hours ago
Manipulation
I prefer 7 PM est tomorrow
3868 days 7 hours ago
dfalc7
I start grad school tomorrow and have class 9am to 4pm PST so I'm free from 4:30pm PST onwards (7:30pm EST)
3868 days 7 hours ago
KidA
As long as Corey can make it, plan on 7:30 PM EST.
3868 days 6 hours ago
_JB_
are we doing the entire rest of the game tomorrow or just f4?
3868 days 6 hours ago
KidA
Rest of the game.
3868 days 6 hours ago
dfalc7
I'm so happy I made it to the finale :)
3868 days 4 hours ago
_JB_
ill only be able to be there for an hour or so...
3868 days 2 hours ago
KidA
_JB_
ill only be able to be there for an hour or so...

The two challenges shouldn't take too long, and you can always post your jury speech later, if you make it to that point.
3867 days 23 hours ago
NJDevil19
7:30 works for me
3867 days 19 hours ago
Manipulation
Actually, I honestly do not know any more. I have my driver's permit test later at 3 pm PST and I have no idea when I'll be done with it.
3867 days 19 hours ago
KidA
I'll still plan on 7:30 PM EST, and if you can't make it, I'll postpone the finale.
3867 days 11 hours ago
Manipulation
Whelp, looks like my schedule's cleared up and die to some events I had to reschedule, so I'll be sure to be here.
3867 days 11 hours ago
Manipulation
due*

open group

KidA's Survivor Series - Generation 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!