This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Link's Survivor 2.0 Returns

Topic » Link's Survivor 2.0 Returns

2760 days 10 hours ago
OldNewz
Name: Newz

What is your favorite season of CBS Survivor: Cagayan

Who is your favorite player from the CBS Survivor: JT

Briefly describe any previous group game experience you have (including my generation 1): Well in your gen 1 I got 5th and 1st. I've pretty much played all the major series and usually place 6th-4th.

Why do you think you have what it takes to win Link's Survivor: I've won before so, I know I have what it takes to win.

Will you be able to attend live challenges if they are between 5pm EST and 7pm EST: Yea sure. Only days I won't be able to will be Monday and Friday since I work.

Which time is best for you: 7pm EST

Do you agree to vote in every tribal council and the jury, if you make it to that stage: Yes

Are you a multi of Losa: nope
2760 days 10 hours ago
zachboy967
Zach
Male
I liked blood vs water because of Ciera & Camaroan because of the Dawn and Brenda clash
Brenda Lowe
All on my profile
Because I'll be active, I'm entertaining, and I love to make new friends.
Anytime times after 6pm
^^
Yes sir!
and no lol what's so bad about her?
2760 days 9 hours ago
Mrlincoln2u
Name: Lincoln

What is your favorite season of CBS Survivor: Heroes vs Villains

Who is your favorite player from the CBS Survivor: Parvait Shallow

Briefly describe any previous group game experience you have (including my generation 1): I was pretty good in Bingos group games. I think I played in like 5 of his seasons. Made it to the final 5 in 3 of them. Finals in 2 of them and won once.

Why do you think you have what it takes to win Link's Survivor: I know how this game works so I know if I push myself I can do well.

Will you be able to attend live challenges if they are between 5pm EST and 7pm EST: Most likely.

Which time is best for you: If the challenge started at 7pm that would BEST suit me. But I can work around it.

Do you agree to vote in every tribal council and the jury, if you make it to that stage: Of course.

Are you a multi of Losa: no
2760 days 7 hours ago
Chastain
Name: Shadi

What is your favorite season of CBS Survivor: HvV

Who is your favorite player from the CBS Survivor: Sandr-uh duh

Briefly describe any previous group game experience you have (including my generation 1):

[1st] --- Link's Survivor: Alaska --- Winner & Sole Survivor (4-3-2)
[1st] --- Link's Survivor: Cape 3 Points - All Stars 2 --- Winner & Sole Survivor (8-1)
[7th] --- Link's Survivor: Heroes vs Villains
[11th] --- Link's Survivor: Tristan da Cunha (Out of 32)
- Inducted to Link's Survivor Hall of Fame
- Fan Favorite/Player of the season in Link's Survivor: Alaska
- Fan Favorite/Player of the season in Link's Survivor: Tristan da Cunha

Why do you think you have what it takes to win Link's Survivor:

Twice bitch

Will you be able to attend live challenges if they are between 5pm EST and 7pm EST:

Yup but i prefer 5 please

Which time is best for you:

Do you agree to vote in every tribal council and the jury, if you make it to that stage:

YAS SHADE 'EM

Are you a multi of Losa:

Not a multi, THEE multi
---------------------------------
2760 days 6 hours ago
Peppas
Name: Jonathon/Peppas

What is your favorite season of CBS Survivor:
MICRONESIA

Who is your favorite player from the CBS Survivor:
Mmmmmmm Johnny Fairplay ;P

Briefly describe any previous group game experience you have (including my generation 1):
I won Ultimate Stars Season 8! I also placed 6th in a long skype game out of 24 players.

I have the passion TO win.

Will you be able to attend live challenges if they are between 5pm EST and 7pm EST:
Yeah, I think so.

I am Pacific, so 5pm-7pm is 2pm-4pm and that's work hours for a lot of people lol.

Do you agree to vote in every tribal council and the jury, if you make it to that stage:
I do!

Are you a multi of Losa: Who?
2759 days 17 hours ago
cole225
Name: Marto K

What is your favorite season of CBS Survivor: Tocantins and why , it's because it was the first season i ever watched it was the season that made me love the game to this day and it had one of my favorite winners 

Who is your favorite player from the CBS Survivor: Ozzy he is a person who always gets far but never gets the gold and it's like an underdog story and i love that every time he plays he just plays in a different style and i can't wait to see him play a 4th time one day

I have played  5 survivors i have won 2 of them and and the other 3 ive always made the merge
Why do you think you have what it takes to win Link's Survivor: Because i have already won survivor in other group games and i know what it takes to get to the finales

Will you be able to attend live challenges if they are between 5pm EST and 7pm EST: Yes that's perfect for me

Which time is best for you: 4 pm until 9 pm

Do you agree to vote in every tribal council and the jury, if you make it to that stage: Yes why even play if you aren't gonna  even if you are eliminated you stile have power cause 1 vote can change everything

Are you a multi of Losa: No i am not
2759 days 7 hours ago
Duffybutt11
Name: Bubba

What is your favorite season of CBS Survivor: Africa

Who is your favorite player from the CBS Survivor: T-Bird Cooper!

A lot... Most recently NjKoda's Survivor Jordan, Bennett's Survivor Dhofar and All-Stars, You Gen 1 Galapagos and Second Chances, Janelle's, Suitmans, KidAs, pretty much all of the big ones... I won OhNatalies Survivor Puerto Rico!

Yes! Of course...

Yes

7-8pm EST

Yes

Are you a multi of Losa:
No
2758 days 13 hours ago
JoeDaManXD
I am actually not applying but I def. wanted to answer the question.

Are you a multi of Losa:
No I am actually losa. I am one and only the legend of villains and king of Idols, King of insulting Shadi and 7 time link's survivor player + multi's 2 time player. I am the first man of drama and king of making the show. I am the king of ruining Chastain's game and first of the biggest villains in Link's survivor history.

Thank you very much and good luck to the new applicants. Too bad so sad, you will never be me.

But nice to see you be back Link and GL with hosting!

Have a fun experience everyone!
2758 days 13 hours ago
JoeDaManXD
And I am happy I am not forgettable as other Link's survivor players. Second generation and I am now even taking part in the applications section. You will never find a better goddess than me, no matter what casting you do, but I already played in your series in second generation anyways lmao ;)

Means a lot < 3  Peace out sexy bitches
2758 days 9 hours ago
Justunreal
Name: JJ

What is your favorite season of CBS Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains

Who is your favorite player from the CBS Survivor: Brett Clouser

Briefly describe any previous group game experience you have (including my generation 1): Long list from 2013-2014 ;)

Why do you think you have what it takes to win Link's Survivor: Well, I'm active and ready to actually redeem myself after a horrible performance I did in Tristan da Cunha. But, that's with pairs and I got stuck with a person who's gotten a big target on his back. I want to redeem myself from that and prove that I can be a great player.

Will you be able to attend live challenges if they are between 5pm EST and 7pm EST: Yes

Which time is best for you: 4-7

Do you agree to vote in every tribal council and the jury, if you make it to that stage: Yes

Are you a multi of Losa: I miss her so much, but I'm not :)
2758 days 9 hours ago
Justunreal
btw Link is talking about Losangelesgirl.
2758 days 6 hours ago
themissinglink
------------------------------------------APPS ARE NOW CLOSED------------------------------------------------

Stay tuned for the cast announcement in the coming days!
2756 days 9 hours ago
Hoblin
Name: Sam A

What is your favorite season of CBS Survivor:
Pearl Islands or Amazon

Who is your favorite player from the CBS Survivor:
Jerri from Amazon is bae but I do like Coach

Sebby's Fast Survivor S5: 2nd(5-2)
Sebby's Fast Survivor S6: 12th(Med Evac)
WANJ's Survivor S3 Chile: 11th(1st Jury)
Kyle's Survivor S2 Costa Rica: 2nd(4-3)
NJ's Survivor Gen 2 S6 Ardennes: 2nd(6-1)
NJ's Survivor Gen 2 S7 All Stars: 3rd(6-1-0)

First Person to Make Back to Back Final Tribals in NJ's Survivor in all 30 of his seasons

Why do you think you have what it takes to win Link's Survivor: I've made it to the finale night in almost all of my games since I came back and I am guaranteed jury

Will you be able to attend live challenges if they are between 5pm EST and 7pm EST: 5 is not likely. But I can try.

Which time is best for you: 8 pm

Are you a multi of Losa: No.

open group

Link's Survivor Apps *OPEN*

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!