This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Link's Survivor Generation 2 - Season 2 apps

Topic » Link's Survivor Generation 2 -..

3473 days 7 hours ago
Bulldozer24
Name: Andrew

What is your favorite season of CBS Survivor: Heroes vs Villains

Who is your favorite player from the CBS Survivor: Sandra

Briefly describe any previous group game experience you have (including my generation 1): i havent been in one so it would be cool to start here

Why do you think you have what it takes to win Link's Survivor: Because i am a good strategist and i know who to align myself with and to make it all the way and win
3473 days 6 hours ago
rudge12
Name: garrett

What is your favorite season of CBS Survivor: heroes vs valance

Who is your favorite player from the CBS Survivor: Russell

Briefly describe any previous group game experience you have (including my generation 1): i have played in reds Survivor and placed seven out of 20
Why do you think you have what it takes to win Link's Survivor: I know how to strategize and I know how to align myself with the right people at the right time.
3473 days 4 hours ago
Lynette
Name: David
Fave CBS Season: Heroes vs Villains
Fave Player: Jerri Manthey
Prev. Group Experience- Mantykes BB - 1ST, Links Survivor Vietnam, Tristan da Cunha, Heroes vs. Villains. Janelles Survivor New Zealand, Katherine's Survivor Easter Island, All Stars (1st)

Why I Have What It Takes: Im active, I play hard and in every Links season I've played I've been robbed in some way, I was so close to a win in HvV and then got banned due to a noob reporting me. I am striving my long overdue win and am determined to get it this season.
3473 days 4 hours ago
coolKat
Natalie

Female

Blood vs Water

Tony

I have played in Elis BB 1 and 2

Stratigizing thinking b4 doing and saying and having a strong alliance
3473 days 4 hours ago
quackattack817
Name: Quack

What is your favorite season of CBS Survivor: Heros vs villains

Who is your favorite player from the CBS Survivor:  Boston Rob

Briefly describe any previous group game experience you have (including my generation 1):
Very little tbh just got into it recently

Why do you think you have what it takes to win Link's Survivor: nobody would vote out a duck...right?
3473 days 3 hours ago
TheEclipse
Name: Joe

What is your favorite season of CBS Survivor: Cagayan

Who is your favorite player from the CBS Survivor: Ciera Eastin

Briefly describe any previous group game experience you have (including my generation 1): My entire profile

Why do you think you have what it takes to win Link's Survivor: Because I've made finals in 2 group games in a row and have lost both of them, and I know what I can do to fix my mistakes now.
3473 days 2 hours ago
Lifer107
Name: Cory

What is your favorite season of CBS Survivor: Micronesia

Who is your favorite player from the CBS Survivor: Melissa McNulty the lost treasure

Briefly describe any previous group game experience you have (including my generation 1):
I got screwed by an auction, got purple rocked, and to top it all off I got voted out by a bunch of noobs. That basically sums up my experience. BUT IT ALL STARTED IN ICELAND SO I'M BAK

Why do you think you have what it takes to win Link's Survivor: I don't even know. I've had muchos problemas with this season before. But this time I'm going hard.
3472 days 16 hours ago
jman96
Name: jman96

What is your favorite season of CBS Survivor: Heroes Vs Villains

Who is your favorite player from the CBS Survivor: Amanda Kimmel

I just recently got out of Leli's Survivor. I was in a few of your seasons in generation 1 and mostly with bad placements. I usually get screwed by tribe swaps and im ready to play again.

Why do you think you have what it takes to win Link's Survivor: I like to play these games. im ready to comeback out of retirement. I use a decent social game and strategic game so that gives me a chance.
3472 days 12 hours ago
Leli14
Name: Oliver

What is your favorite season of CBS Survivor: Micronesia

Who is your favorite player from the CBS Survivor: Parvati. I know, I'm such a Tengaged-cliché.

I watched Cory getting screwed by an auction, got purple rocked, and to top it all off I got voted out by a bunch of egomaniacs. That basicaly sums up my experience. BUT IT ALL STARTED IN ICELAND SO I'M BAK

Why do you think you have what it takes to win Link's Survivor: I don't know. I just really want to be the Colby Donaldson of the series, by ruining my legacy. But hey... Unless 23 people are playing in this season, I'm already guaranteed a better placement than last time I played.
3472 days 5 hours ago
Jettsmith7
Name:Jett

What is your favorite season of CBS Survivor:15, 16, 20 or 28.

Who is your favorite player from the CBS Survivor:Courtni Yates

Briefly describe any previous group game experience you have (including my generation 1):Well, I have gotten 4th in survivor games twice, and was told I would have won both times. I just got 5th in a big brother game, in which I was told Everybody was voting for me.

Why do you think you have what it takes to win Link's Survivor:Because I am me. I am unpredictable. I am loyal, and backstabbing at the same time. You never know.
3472 days 5 hours ago
woodyboy99
Name: Cody

What is your favorite season of CBS Survivor: Blood vs water

Who is your favorite player from the CBS Survivor: Phillip Shepherd

Briefly describe any previous group game experience you have (including my generation 1): I have played In Survivor Iqaluit And a big brother season but i have  never won

Why do you think you have what it takes to win Link's Survivor: I believe it takes stamina to deal with people that are also trying to win  and will stab you in the back quicker than you can say The tribe has spoken
3471 days 15 hours ago
Sackeshi
Name: Andalib

What is your favorite season of CBS Survivor: cagayan

Who is your favorite player from the CBS Survivor: tony/russell hantz

Briefly describe any previous group game experience you have (including my generation 1): i have not done the greatest but now i play smart

Why do you think you have what it takes to win Link's Survivor: i have a new strategy witch is to play smart not hard and it is working in anther group game
3471 days 10 hours ago
themissinglink
The applications are now closed.  Stay tuned for the cast announcement shortly.

open group

Link's Survivor Apps *OPEN*

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!