This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Link's Survivor Generation 2 - Season 2 apps

Topic » Link's Survivor Generation 2 -..

3469 days 19 hours ago
themissinglink
Anyone can apply

------------------------------------------

Name:

What is your favorite season of CBS Survivor:

Who is your favorite player from the CBS Survivor:

Briefly describe any previous group game experience you have (including my generation 1):

Why do you think you have what it takes to win Link's Survivor:
3469 days 19 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
Anyone can apply

------------------------------------------

Name: Brady

What is your favorite season of CBS Survivor: Cagayan

Who is your favorite player from the CBS Survivor: Tony

Briefly describe any previous group game experience you have (including my generation 1):
Njs Survivor I was a good player but I always came on too strong at people and got blindsided

Why do you think you have what it takes to win Link's Survivor: I think I have what it takes cause I can manipulate people very well
3469 days 19 hours ago
tyty97
Name: Tyler

What is your favorite season of CBS Survivor: Survivor peral island

Who is your favorite player from the CBS Survivor: Rob cesterino

Ryans survivor canda: First place
Bhd's survivor Fans vs favorites. 2nd place. player of the season/ villian of the season
Losa big brother 2nd place
ryan survivor irlenad 4th place.    I played in a lot more but those are where i performed the best

Why do you think you have what it takes to win Link's Survivor: Because people are going to expect me to be a threat, but i will prove anyone that thinks that wrong.
3469 days 5 hours ago
TheRealSlimShady
Name:Slim

What is your favorite season of CBS Survivor:Africa

Who is your favorite player from the CBS Survivor: Tony

Briefly describe any previous group game experience you have (including my generation 1):I was in your shifting isles, not very good there so let's forget about that, experienced group gamer, survivor group gaming for about 2 years.

Why do you think you have what it takes to win Link's Survivor:cause I'm awesome
3469 days 4 hours ago
chpman12
Name: Chip

What is your favorite season of CBS Survivor: Cook Islands

Who is your favorite player from the CBS Survivor: Colby Donaldson

Season 13: BT/Shfting Isles (4th out of 40)
Season 17: Second Chances (6th out of 20)
Season 21: Heroes VS Villains (15th out of 20)

Why do you think you have what it takes to win Link's Survivor: Because I can bribe people to do just about anything. Just kidding, I like to play a very social game which is a benefit at the end
3469 days 3 hours ago
Justunreal
Name: JJ

What is your favorite season of CBS Survivor: heroes vs villains

Who is your favorite player from the CBS Survivor: Woo I love Asians!

Season 19 Marquasas - 5/18
Season 20 Tristan da Cuhna 26/30
Why do you think you have what it takes to win Link's Survivor because I have the guts the glory and the brains one winning this game!
3469 days 1 hour ago
manalord
Name: #SlytherinGoddess

What is your favorite season of CBS Survivor: china

Who is your favorite player from the CBS Survivor: Courtney Yates

On my profile but i was the franchesca of Gen 1

we both know I cant, but i must claim my 3rd first boot so i can invetivly also be the franchesa of gen 2
3468 days 23 hours ago
Giraffez
Name: Cameron Mason

What is your favorite season of CBS Survivor: blood vs. water the first not the second

Who is your favorite player from the CBS Survivor: Kas we basically have the same set of skills and playing tacktic

for my best placings check my home page I have it all there also Tristen de luna 32nd and hero vs. villians 10th if i'm not mistaken
Why do you think you have what it takes to win Link's Survivor: because I did win gen 1 then sorta became a legend but still I want to prove my won win isn't a fluke
3468 days 21 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Name: Danny Rowney

What is your favorite season of CBS Survivor: Survivor: Amazon

Who is your favorite player from the CBS Survivor: Yul Kwon

In a Survivor in the final 8 the alliance was 3 (my side) and 5 (their side), but i told my alliance to tell each person from the other side that there voting for them, so they split there votes. It worked and I got 3rd
Why do you think you have what it takes to win Link's Survivor: I have what it takes cause i have the social game to persuade each person to come on my side and that'll never get me voted out.
3468 days 20 hours ago
yinzer149
Name: Leo Swanky

What is your favorite season of CBS Survivor: My favorite season of CBS survivor is Survivor: Cagayan

Who is your favorite player from the CBS Survivor: My favorite survivor player of all time is Rocky Reid from Survivor: Fiji. He was just such a character to watch.

Briefly describe any previous group game experience you have (including my generation 1): Sadly I joined TG pretty much just after Tristan de Cunha began.

Why do you think you have what it takes to win Link's Survivor: I think I can win Link's Survivor because I am a huge fan of Survivor, a dynamic player, and I think I can manipulate people very well (my own opinion, I don't know many other people who would say that about me lol)
3468 days 18 hours ago
Duffybutt11
Name: Bubba

What is your favorite season of CBS Survivor: Idk i have a lot, but right now probably Cagayan...

Who is your favorite player from the CBS Survivor: Choas Kass

Briefly describe any previous group game experience you have (including my generation 1): I have played in many big groups including Suitman, Janelle, Bingo (2x), Wangy's, and your first gen.

Why do you think you have what it takes to win Link's Survivor: Because i think people underestimate me as a player, but i think i can come back and prove that i have the skills to survive and win!!
3468 days 17 hours ago
Snake
Name: Jordyn

What is your favorite season of CBS Survivor: All-Stars!

Who is your favorite player from the CBS Survivor: Black James who had two idols and didn't use them lol.

I have too many to post, they're all on my page if you're interested.

Why do you think you have what it takes to win Link's Survivor: I feel like I am a physical threat but don't want that to hurt me in the game so I'm going to try and lay low until it will be time to attack. It's a bold strategy but it does work! :)

Thank you,
Snake
3468 days 16 hours ago
wangifold
Name: Wangy

What is your favorite season of CBS Survivor: Amazon

Who is your favorite player from the CBS Survivor: Rob Cesternino

I've played in pretty much all of the big series. Suits, Bingos, Lelis, Kidas...(etc.)

I've got a big wang :P
3468 days 14 hours ago
OhNatalie
Name: Natalie

What is your favorite season of CBS Survivor: Blood vs Water

Who is your favorite player from the CBS Survivor: Jerri Manthey in All-Stars <3

Briefly describe any previous group game experience you have (including my generation 1): In my bio!! <3 <3 <3

Why do you think you have what it takes to win Link's Survivor: Because I've been very close to winning this before, so why not?
3467 days 22 hours ago
texty
Name: Daniel

What is your favorite season of CBS Survivor: Tocantins

Who is your favorite player from the CBS Survivor: Natalie from Samoa.

Briefly describe any previous group game experience you have (including my generation 1): I have played in many Big Brother groups, Next Top Model, X Factor & Role-Playing groups, such as 'The X-Voice', 'BENLINUS' Big Brother', 'Tengaged's Next Top Model: Cycle 6' and many other that I can't remember.

Why do you think you have what it takes to win Link's Survivor: I'm fierce <3 I'm fresh <3 I'm fabulous <3 I'm new <3
3467 days 22 hours ago
SerenityFirefly
Name: Jordan

What is your favorite season of CBS Survivor: Tocantins

Who is your favorite player from the CBS Survivor: Malcolm Freberg

Briefly describe any previous group game experience you have (including my generation 1): Very few, I've played and lost a couple group big brothers

Why do you think you have what it takes to win Link's Survivor: The system of Survivor works better for me than Big Brother, and I'm always on alert.

open group

Link's Survivor Apps *OPEN*

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!