This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council | DONO ISLAND

Topic » Final Tribal Council | DONO..

1415 days 10 hours ago
ItsLiv
Liv - Based on your opening speech you seemed to have a better read on the game than I previously thought.  You made the flashiest moves all season and was a competition beast so the fact that you are sitting here is mindblowing to me. I want to know, what were some of the moves that you did in the background?

Some moves that I made were in fact getting the 4 idols and playing them on everyone that I was aligned with. I went to Logan and said you should give me them for safe keeping. My biggest concern was looking like a sheep and I do feel I proved that I wasn’t. It was a little hard for me to be in the background in the merge phase of the game. I wish I was able to hide in the backseat of the car and direct people how to drive but it couldn’t happen. Anything that happened in the merge, the fingers pointed at me. James was definitely another vote that benefited me more than anyone left. James was after me and not the others I was working with and I told them all once I’m out you’ll be next he has to go. Many of the people I was working with struggled and waivered with the vote. Lastly Anastasia at final 5 almost voting me out of the game. I sprinted to his pms and threw everything at the fan. I was not giving up that easy. I worked my ass off and saved people and I was not graciously taking 5th. I did manage and survived that vote and went on to win the final immunity securing my own spot in the final 3. My premerge moves that were solely mine were definitely the John vote and the Alex vote. John was a huge threat in my eyes and the sooner he was out the better. What people didn’t know was there was a core 4 on my swap tribe made up of John, Nick, Tyler and Kyle and a core 6 of those 4 plus Sag and I. I found out that John was the one that created the core 4. I went to work and used anything he said against him. His biggest flaw in the game was trusting me with information because I leaked everything he said. I made sure the votes were on him and he thought it was on Alex or Anastasia. That blindside set the tone for the rest of my game. It was kind of fun being in the driver's seat. The next swap tribe was the best case scenario for me. I had my two original Rats and I had Anastasia and Caleb. Alex wasn’t well connected on my swapped tribe and he wanted so badly to go to Dono. Which made me suspicious that he was working with some of the players on Dono. I didn’t want to take any chances and risk that to be true and pushed for the Alex vote. If there is one thing I had from start to finish was control of the game. Doing those three moves (Including Sag <3) I was never seen as the one running it until the merge. I don’t think anyone on the other tribes viewed me as the one to watch out for from my original and swapped tribes and for those reasons that’s why I consider these moves in the background.
1415 days 10 hours ago
ItsLiv
Are you LGBT or normal?

Hey Keaton!

LGBT <3 I love the girls and boys. I’m here for all the fish in the sea.
1414 days 15 hours ago
jmain14
Congrats F3.

For each of you–Liken each of the jurors to a Survivor player, and state why.

Caleb – What was your strategy this game?

Logan – Some might say that Liv made flashier moves in this game and had a better read of the game. Why should I vote for you to win?

Liv – Congrats.
1414 days 14 hours ago
Haykee
Hey Nick! Thanks for your question.

Liken each of the jurors to a Survivor player, and state why.

Alex- I am going to give you Chelsea Townsend because I didn't get to see much of you in the game based on us never going to tribal/being on the same tribe as each other but I was told that you were running some stuff.
Sag- I am going to give you Whitney Duncan (for basically the same reason as Alex) but also because you solely went home to somebody flipping on the original rats. You were loyal to it and so was Whitney in South Pacific.
Keaton- I am going to pull out Chris Noble for you. This is somewhat because of the rivalry with you and James are partly because you did have your group of people that you were working with but it just didn't work out in the end.
James- I'm going to give you Tyson Apostol but just him in WaW. This is because of the EoE return on top of being fucked over by an idol play. (granted it was incorrectly played but still)
Ami- For Ami I am going to pick Laura Boneham to have a callback to a comment made in the final 6 chat about how Ami was playing the game before her boot episode.
Natalie- I'm going to give you Heroes vs. Villains Sandra Diaz-Twine. This is because you were confrontational when you needed to be and Sandra was on the bottom of the tribe for a long time but kept slipping by.
Nick- I'm going to give you miss Desi Williams. I am picking her solely due to the fact that she came in 6th in your BrantSteele that I helped you cast. If I picked another play for a different reason I would give you like a Janet Carbin type. Nobody could really say a bad word about you and even when you were on the bottom you were optimistic and from what I could tell, really enjoyed every minute you were in the game.
Kevin- I will say that you are John Cochran from South Pacific. (DONT HATE ME I KNOW IT DOESNT SEEM FLATTERING) But when I think of somebody flipping from their side to a whole other side, I think of Cochran. The flip is the sole reason that I am saying this.
Chris- I'm going to give you Christina Cha. A winner in everybody's eyes and a martyr. </3

Some might say that Liv made flashier moves in this game and had a better read of the game. Why should I vote for you to win?

I think that in this game I was very much like a bridge. I was the bridge between different people and that is the reason that I got as far as I did and them too. With Liv, nobody worked with me solely because I was working with Liv. But I think that it's the opposite in some cases with me. Let me run you through some examples:

Liv saved Caleb from going home when we were split up at the second swap solely due to the fact that I was aligned with Caleb.

At top 9 Kevin was saying that Liv was the biggest target but I was able to put a group together, including Liv, that he would work with to flip this game on it's head.

I do think that top 9 is a great example of how I played this game. I was able to get somebody who I was not working with to flip to me because we kept a nice relationship even though we were on opposite sides.

And to bring up the point about a good read on the game, I would like to also mention that I had a pretty damn decent read on the game. I was not naive about what may happen but for the most part, I was the one who had a lot, if not all of the information about almost every vote. At the final 10 when the vote came out 8-2, I was the one to sniff out that something was happening when the vote came out that way. I went to Kevin and I told him (along with Chris & Caleb, later Liv) that I feel it in my gut that there is a group of four that is forming. Kevin would later confirm this to me when he told me about being added to a group of five with JB, Natalie, Tyler, and Nick. At that point, I had Caleb and Chris on the vote as well as Kevin (who had been working with JB & Natalie prior) I knew exactly what needed to be said to Liv in order to get her to flip and I made it happen. If my gut and my read on the game was not correct, I would not be sitting here, Caleb would not be sitting here, and Liv would not be sitting here. Me putting together that move confirmed all of us having a shot at being here. If it were not for me putting it together, the game was done for all of us because we would've been taken out one by one.

I was the bridge between these relationships with Liv and other people. I don't believe that any of my relationships were boosted because of her working with others, I did that myself.

I would also like to point out that in touchy subjects, I tied with Liv for who was going to win the game. The difference here is that even though I was voted for that, nobody targeted me. I was able to sit there and navigate my way around socially and strategically to where I was not the biggest target going forward even though I was voted who would win this game. I did not receive a single vote until final four where it only fell on me because I talked with Chris and we agreed that we are both okay with the outcome and if he didn't vote me. I'm sitting in the final 3 with zero votes against me.

I do think that I played the stronger game, it may not had been so loud, but it was stronger in the sense that nobody targetted me even though I was basically locked for final tribal at one point due to my relationships with everybody left in the game. I went from almost 20th place to having my seat in the end locked because I was close to everybody left and I knew that nobody would target me even though I was one of their biggest social, physical, and strategic threats left in the game.

I hope that this shed some more light into my game and feel free to ask more questions if you want to know more. Thanks for your question again.
1414 days 12 hours ago
Haykee
I did misspeak in my previous answer, Kevin told me that he was added to a chat with JB & Natalie because he left all of his other prior. This is when Kevin told me that Natalie was able to get Tyler & Nick in. I mistakenly said that it was a chat, but from what I was told it was a group of 3 in the chat with Tyler & Nick in pms. I apologize for the mis-information, it was not intentional.
1414 days 12 hours ago
ItsLiv
I didn’t go into extreme details but this is what I came up with. Short and to the point!

Alex: “Ali Elliot” You definitely had a lot more game to play and got screwed because someone you were working with flipped on you (aka me.. Sorry </3). I think you would’ve gone far had you survived that vote just like Ali.

Sag: “Courtney Yates” (HvV) Straight up deserved to be in the merge, you would’ve gone farther like I imagine Courtney would’ve had she made it past that vote.

Keaton: “Michelle Shubert” Played a great game from my understanding premerge and came into the merge with a target and didn’t socialize too much with others (at least to me).

James: “Dan Rengering” Simply because you went out on a vote that you couldn’t do much to help yourself.

Ami: “Kat Edorsson” (One World) Your peak was your boot episode. You were ready to make a big move and it ended up being flipped onto you.

Natalie: “Kass McQuillen” Didn’t mind stirring the pot and causing a little chaos. Wasn’t afraid to make some big moves and didn’t shy away from conversations that got loud.

Nick: “Gabby Pascuzzi” (Personally love her) I think you were a lot smarter than you lead on and you were ready to make big moves but didn’t have the numbers and other obstacles (like me winning immunity at final 6) got in your way.

Kevin: “Ciera Eastin” (BvW) Flipped on your alliance and made moves. If you made it to the end you were winning hands down and would’ve deserved it.

Chris: “Cydney Gillon” A robbery that we all didn’t want nor expected. Deserved to be sitting in the end because of “LockerAmi123”
1414 days 10 hours ago
LockerAmi
Congrats Guys!

My question for both

Logan- I understand why you took me out but taking out Nikki, James, and I etc. just made it seemed like you took out your own allies for absolutely no reason. Like to what benefit did taking Nikki and backstabbing James benefit you? You played a great social game sis but all of that talking and building up relationships...for what just to retract them? Then out of all of the allies you had, why let the biggest one in Liv threat wise get so far in the game? Literally anyone else you would've had a better chance. Not bitter just genuinely curious.

Liv- You played a very flashy game which I respect because it showed you have ballsy gameplay which I tend to always admire because that's usually how I play. Though you did well on that social immunity challenge I still feel you somewhat lacked a social game, give me more insight on why I'm wrong.

Caleb- I was gonna be rude but I decided not to and just simply ask you what do you think you had that Logan and Liv lacked, gameplay wise?

Good luck guys! My decision is sorta kinda made up but ya'll can sway sway, just answer the questions as honest as possible.
1414 days 9 hours ago
Haykee
Hey Ami, thanks for your question!

Logan- I understand why you took me out but taking out Nikki, James, and I etc. just made it seemed like you took out your own allies for absolutely no reason. Like to what benefit did taking Nikki and backstabbing James benefit you? You played a great social game sis but all of that talking and building up relationships...for what just to retract them? Then out of all of the allies you had, why let the biggest one in Liv threat wise get so far in the game? Literally anyone else you would've had a better chance. Not bitter just genuinely curious.

I took out Nikki premerge due to hearing about Nikki having more final 3 deals apart from the final three with myself and you. I knew that if Nikki went too far in this game that she would've done amazing and that was not best for my game. By the time that the merge hit, I was aligned in one fashion or another except with Natalie. At that point I knew that I was good but it came down to the point of me saying "which ally can I take out that will piss off the least amount of other allies". That is why the boot order happened the way it did, I needed to make sure that if I took out somebody's ally that I was up there with them. That is why my name was not tossed out as a vote until the final 4 (when it wasn't even serious) because I was always in good social standing with the people left and was pulling some strings in the background.

I took Liv to the finals just out of loyalty to her. I had played with her in the past and knew that I would be perceived as her duo. I do think that I was able to play my own game and prove that I wasn't a sheep. As I keep stating, I might have been more quiet but I actually made stuff happen when it needed to happen for me. If a move was made, it benefitted me and my game directly. I had people with me that would not vote for me at all when Liv was an easy name for them to toss because of her lack of social game. From my perspective it made my game stronger than Liv's in the longrun.

If we look at the three criteria for a good game we have social, strategic, and physical.

I won more individual challenges and always showed up to them.

I played a more rounded social game.

We both played strong strategic games and have our own moves that we made.

I check off 2.5/3 boxes and I think that overall, my game was better than Livs.

Thank you for your question again!
1414 days 8 hours ago
ItsLiv
Liv- You played a very flashy game which I respect because it showed you have ballsy gameplay which I tend to always admire because that's usually how I play. Though you did well on that social immunity challenge I still feel you somewhat lacked a social game, give me more insight on why I'm wrong.

It was hard for me to be fake and go around to people (at the merge) that were saying my name over and over again. Like almost everyone on the jury had wanted me out at some point. I can’t say that I’m blaming or deflecting. My social game was definitely not the strongest in the merge. Premerge unfortunately a lot of the players aren’t here to testify in my favor. What I lacked in physically talking, I excelled in social awareness. I hard a good read socially and can see who trusted who and who needed to go at certain times in the game. On the opposing side of things, I also hard the hardest time of anyone at the merge to socialize since I was the target throughout the merge. Me socializing with everyone was basically me trying to get the vote off of me and I did that. Another thing I did socially was to know what to say to get the vote off of me. I’m not an aggressive person outside of this game. I know that fighting with Natalie was not the best move but it worked because it put the idea that Natalie and I would be after each other. Which kept me safe until Natalie left. Once Natalie was gone my social game flew out the window and it was win win win.
1414 days 5 hours ago
LockerAmi
mhm..gotcha Thanks babes! Good Luck!

-walks back to seat with jungle heels clacking-
1413 days 18 hours ago
ItsLiv
Merge and people who were on tribes with each other:

Caleb:
Alex
Sag
Logan
Anastasia
Natalie
Keaton
Ami
James
Nick

Logan:
Keaton
James
Ami
Tyler
Natalie
Caleb
Anastasia
Nick

Me:
Caleb
Anastasia
Nick
Tyler
Alex
Sag

I didn’t have the opportunity to make bonds with a lot of you premerge since we weren’t on any tribes together
1413 days 16 hours ago
Saginator18
Hey y’all! HUGE congrats to all 3 of you. I know most of the jury is not super happy with the lot of you, but, luckily, I was out premerge, so I wasn’t there to get mad at you! In fact, I’m kinda rooting for all of you.

Caleb & Liv - when I told you I was rooting for y’all and Chris after my boot, I meant it, and I was fr so excited that y’all almost got a complete donosmissinglink ftc. Proud of both of you. :)

Logan - We didn’t really get to actually play together, but you compared me to THE Whitney Duncan, so I support you lol :)

Anywho, since I was out so early, I am pretty dependent on ftc for my jury vote, and the two of y’all that showed up have done well so far! But I’m still a lil curious about a few things.

Liv - I’m truly impressed with your game, but I still have questions. It sounds like you kept people like Caleb and Kevin around longer than you’d intended in order to integrate yourself more with Logan. Is that true? And if so, did it make you nervous bringing people closer to Logan than yourself so deep in the game? Or were there people you believe were closer with you or had more trust/loyalty with you than with Logan? Oh lol also why’d you lie about why you voted me after I was voted out? Idk if that sounded salty but I’m honestly just curious.

Logan - I’m actually really impressed with your game, too, lol. But as far as bringing Liv to the end, though, I know you’re confident that your game was stronger than hers, but I’m curious what you thought when a lot of the jury members told you she was an ftc threat before they left. Did you think they were bluffing to sway your vote? Or were you thinking that your ftc would convince the jurors of your gameplay?

But yea! Congrats to all 3 of you! And I wish you all the best of luck! :)))))

PS sorry this is so late lol but let the record show that I did, in fact, ask questions
1413 days 16 hours ago
Haykee
Logan - I’m actually really impressed with your game, too, lol. But as far as bringing Liv to the end, though, I know you’re confident that your game was stronger than hers, but I’m curious what you thought when a lot of the jury members told you she was an ftc threat before they left. Did you think they were bluffing to sway your vote? Or were you thinking that your ftc would convince the jurors of your gameplay?

Hi Sag thanks for you question!

I think that it was a mixture of both Sag. I think that Liv was weak in terms of the social game and that is where I excelled for the most part. When people would tell me she was a jury threat ofc I was nervous because you never want to be told that but I felt confident in myself that I could win the game. I think that the move that makes her the biggest threat at ftc Is the idol play and without me transferring my idols to her and telling her what to do during the play, neither she or I would be here. Caleb would've went home that vote if I didn't say to play one on him and we would've been out the door soon after. I do think that I am deserving of winning and I do think that I am somewhat responsible for who is in the finals. I had my opportunity of a different final 3 and I got what I felt the most comfortable with because I do believe that I outplayed.

Again, thank you for your question.
1413 days 11 hours ago
ItsLiv
Thank you Sag! I sent it privately so that he could read it.

open group

LKBvivor: All-Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!