This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council | Iraq Blood vs Water

Topic » Final Tribal Council | Iraq..

1485 days ago
ZforZombie
You tried to act like I did you dirty AFTER the fact that you voted out Cameron. You of all people should know that once you cross someone you can never trust them the same again. I understand this is a game and you did what you felt you needed to, but the fact you were willing to sacrifice my loved one at the cost of our friendship in the game hurts.

Answer:
Trust me and The hosts  I did feel bad about it, it wasn't easy blindsiding anyone in this game. For real this season I got close to enemies and allies Alike.

With Cameron though. Josh agreed to it as well and even mocked it in front of you in the main chat. Josh votes you three times same as I. Was he close to you? Because I tried getting a bob vote together with you the night before you lef. That was giving you a chance in this game. Unfortunately when Bob won immunity and later found the idol I found a better path and put my anger towards Bob away.

So idk why you're using this against only me. I'm going to assume that it's because you trusted me the most and liked me the most and for that I am sorry Nathan
I understand why you have the right to feel this way.

You can base your vote on emotion. Anyone here can. That's your right.
1485 days ago
ZforZombie
But when it comes to SURVIVOR.

Nobody can say that I didn't have the best strategy, that I didn't have the best social game, that I didn't win challenges, that I didn't Outwit, Outplay, And Outlast.

I don't think you can try to play that angle in this case as Josh hasn't said anything he's done that I haven't done better.

The idol plays didnt benefit Josh ultimately because I made sure they benefited me,  I didn't always need Jasoi to tell me what the other side was doing because I had other people on the other side that would like TJ. Bob, Jasoi, And I we're Josh's only intel.

At the end of the day though I made sure that Myself, Josh, and TJ would be here it wasn't any other way for me otherwise I would've kept Bob if I was truly going to flip on Josh like he claimed. It just shows his lack of awareness.

I was playing for three people.
1485 days ago
Birks4444
Thank you to all three of you for answering.

Josh, thank you. I like how you answered the questions and I want you to know I do respect how you played the game, I just wish you had given me the time of day. Best of luck to you and no hard feelings.
1485 days ago
Joshbb17
Every single vote Ikah was extremely paranoid and was relying on Bob and myself to figure out what was going on, he constantly would say he wants to use the idol, and I would have to calm him down and tell him who was going to get the votes and what the best plan was to do. This would then require me to talk to Jasoi find out whats truly going on and then figure out the plan best for my game and then my alliances game.
1484 days 23 hours ago
ZforZombie
It wasn't just you guys I was going to though.

I get that I relied on you guys. I can admit I did. I relied on a lot of people though. Sometimes people came up short. You also relied on me alot though.  we have to both know we relied on eachother.

I don't understand the paranoid thing because you literally told me to play the idol the Kevin and Mark vote. I decided both times not to play.

You depending on Jasoi makes no sense because I know not every time did Jasoi tell you exactly what was going on. He played his own game.

How I know is because we did Bob together Jasoi Me and TJ.

I found out what was going on from talking to everyone.

Not just Bob Jasoi and myself which your game shows you did.
1484 days 16 hours ago
Joshbb17
A final plea to any undecided jurors

I played the game looking out for myself but also trying to protect the people I cared about, and most importantly trying to make decisions that would coincide with other members on the cast. This would allow me to make friendships, bonds, and alliances. Whether it was finding common enemies, or common interests, I used these connections to establish relationships and find people early on in the game that I could work with deep in the game.

The dynamic of BvW was all about not only finding 1-2 allies you can trust but building trust with pairs, and I believe I excelled at that as I worked

My social game was put into question in the middle of the jury, but I realized tough decisions would be made and I didnt want to bullshit people and I wanted people to know exactly where I stood, I was harsh, a little blunt, but I never wanted people to think I was blowing smoke to them. Its tough for me to do, and not something I feel good about. If i was rude in some ways, I apologize and I hope that you guys can forgive me for that.

I believe I identified key targets and was able to deflect myself from going home at several tribal councils that were extremely important. The first merge vote I wanted to anchor myself in the game, and I had immunity and leveraged that to get the votes to eliminate Nik. I formed my 7 and I went to hell and back to make sure we had the votes and that Kevin would stay. Nik was crushing this game and I wasnt going to take a back seat.

Losing my close allies knocked me down, but I never stopped fighting, I pushed and pushed and I worked my ass off and TJ flipped on Nathan, and I capitalized on that mistake of a move, it gave my alliance 3 idols, a nullifer gone, and propelled me to understand how to correctly use 3 idols correcctly and get into an endgame position.

Day in and out I constantly number crunched, formulated game theory plans, and understood the optimal way to get myself to the end. I tried to lie as little as possible, but you can only be honest to a certain point. I didnt try to unneccesarily lie and break deals, but its the name of the game.

My last statment I want to singlehandly apologize to Washed, the way we ended our last conversation is something I truly regret and I want to talk to you after this game if you would like. I also want to personally apologize to both Megan and Birks, when we argued on call in the main chat, it was not something that I was proud of, and my poor social game with you two was out of fear of you two as a pair, and a knock on my game.

Overall, I hope I can sway any undecided voters, I poured my heart soul, and everything in between into this game, and I think after finishing as a 3rd out on my first season, to getting here after a grueling season, I think I deserve your votes. It has been an honor to play with you all, and I hope to be friends with all of you no matter what the outcome. Its been real ya'll.
1484 days 9 hours ago
TJ2807
My final little blurb to the jury:

The merge was super difficult for me being one of the only ones without my partner and forced to make other allies and not having someone I knew I could trust 100%. That being said I was always in the know and was never blindsided at any vote as I always knew where the votes were going, what idol was or was not going to be played, and how to move forward with it for the next vote.
Every decision I made ultimately got me to where I am here and my trust in Ikah made me know that the decision to vote off nathan was not a mistake and that it would help me move forward in the game and manage to make it here.
Good luck voting guys, do whatever you feel is best.
1484 days 7 hours ago
ZforZombie
Final Statement:

I don't ever know how I'm going to play when I sign up for these games, I just play. A dog chasing cars pretty much.

I talked to you guys and got to know you for a month now, some more than others but I did get to everyone at least once. I made friends with targets, with allies, with hosts. I can also say I also made a few people mad unfortunately and I never want to leave a season with any hard feelings because it's just a game.

I fought pretty hard everyday not just to stay, but to have the game go how I wanted it to and At the beginning of merge it didn't a couple times which put me in another bottom of merge position that I constantly find myself fighting in these games. Adversity was the theme of the season and nobody fought adversity like I did.

I found a way to not only get myself out of the bottom but get my pair out of the bottom. I found a way to get my Day 1's to ftc in a month long game.

I won't take this season for granted because I fought my ass off to have this season go the way it did. And I'm glad we gave the hosts something to enjoy after that god awful premerge.

When Josh asked me to sign up, He knew he was asking to sign up to get to this spot and I delivered. When we got blindsided by the Kevin vote, Josh looked to me and said "You got this, this is when you're at your best". I delivered

Thanks Everyone.

open group

LKBvivor: All-Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!