This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council | Iraq Blood vs Water

Topic » Final Tribal Council | Iraq..

1458 days 17 hours ago
Bvance1212
Josh, Ikah, and TJ. You have made it as far as you could in this game. It turns to the jury where they will be voting one of you to win! Jurors, please wait to make any posts before the ftc members post their opening statements.
1458 days 16 hours ago
Joshbb17
Hi Jury,

We all know this season was cutthroat, tough, and a true battle, from the day of the marooning we all gamed, and I gamed hard. My game was all about working with people who TRULY wanted to work with me, and I would give them my commitments and break my word as little as I could.

One of my strengths I believe is my strategic game, im a numbers guy, and I wanted smart rational players on my side. Some of you i didnt know, some i knew, but i wanted to leverage my position the best I could. Another one of my strengths is I try to make rock solid alliances, me, ikah, tim, bob from people i knew beforehand

When we came onto the season, it was Noah vs Nathan and Nathan was someone I really wanted to work with. We clicked, talk alot, and had common enemies. Common enemies is something that can really bond people together, its powerful. I chose to vote out Matt, and although i didnt target Matt, me ikah tim bob washed kevin jasoi and mark were the swings on that vote.

I then put a lot of effort in working with mark and jasoi and kevin and washed.

And I worked with Nathan closely until I had to blindside Cameron, one of my ultimate mistakes in this game, and it costed me dearly. I was scared Nathan/cameron were going to flip on us and work with Nik, and me and jasoi were tight. I am not a perfect player, but I think I know how to roll with the punches and rebound when I am down. It's not how you fall, its about how you get up.

I think I fully had my endgame gameplan once the merge started. It was me, ikah, bob, jasoi, mark, kevin and washed. I had immunity and I leveraged the hell out of it that vote. I created a final 7 that I wanted to stick till the final7. These were all people who I had their backs to the ultimate end and I wanted it to get to the 7 because I felt i could have gotten to this point if we stayed. I pushed hard for Nik to go home because Nik was such a powerful presence and Nathan was now working with  Blake aswell, and I knew this was my shot to take complete control of the game. Nik put up a fight and I would see how Nik would blow up in main chat after hearing the name, and people would then be worried and wanted to switch off, and I was like "hold up, that is too powerful, we need to do this!"

The vote after I lost a lot of control, we had just won, and we all know when you win the vote the next one is not easy when it should be. I wanted to control my alliance of 7 in a non godfather'esq way and just slowly move this group. Bob strayed off and blindsided Kevin, which I knew nothing about and killed my chances moving forward. We targeted Nathan because Nathan was coming for me and I knew it. Kevin was someone who I considered a close ally and a strong player to move with me in the game and losing him just made my journey harder.

The next vote was even tougher, Bob was playing the middle, but didnt trust certain people from our 7. Mark had the idol, and he gave me the idol and we were even on call talking about whether we should have used it. Mark this was a mistake on my part I truly wish that I used it on you, as I wanted to continue this game with you.

The swapped tribe brought a new dyanmic. I didnt trust TJ, and me and Blake had an agreement to not vote eachother. Bob was defective and playing the middle, but he was someone I trusted very closely, although he was playing his own game as he should. When Blake targeted Bob, I had to alert him because I knew I needed Bob in this game.

The Nathan vote is where I should have been dead in this game. I tried to make a truce with Nathan and get everyone to vote Birks, and the whole tribe turned against me, ikah, and bob. TJ made the flip that is probably the biggest mistake in this game, and even used an idol nullifer. Me, Ikah, and Bob each had 1 immunity idol, and TJ used an idol nullifer and flipped on Nathan.

After this vote, we had 3 idols and won the vote, but I didnt trust TJ, i knew he was playing a back and forth game. I talked to Jasoi before the vote and he told me the vote was going on Ikah, and I alerted him and he played the idol correctly. This led to Megan getting voted out.

The next vote, I wanted TJ but Ikah was persistent on keeping TJ, and I really liked Washed but he knew he needed me, bob, and ikah to crack. Jasoi told me that he was voting Bob and thus Bob correctly played the idol. TJ told our alliance to throw a vote on Jasoi and I told my alliance hell no, a 3-2-1 is trying to be planned, and thus we won the vote and Washed went.

The vote after, Bob won immunity and I knew that I was probably getting votes and I wanted to use the idol, and thus I was safe and Birks went.

Final 5, Ikah won, and made such a huge error. Me and Bob were getting slandered so hard, and Ikah made an emotional decision and saved TJ, because they are friends, and ruined a final 3 that was in plan for a long time. Bob, you absolutely crushed this game, and we hadn't played in a long time, and it was an honor to play from day 1 to finale with you, you should have been here.

Final 4, I had such short time and I wanted Jasoi to be in the final 3 with me, i was willing to vote Ikah or TJ. Jasoi told me he wanted to go to firemaking against TJ, and then voted for Ikah, so he went home 2-1-1. Jasoi keep your head up high, you made it to 4 in a cutthroat season.

So my game was not clean, but I played my heart out, and I tried to play a loyal game to those who knew I was loyal to them. I did the numbers constantly, tried to stay ahead of the curve, and tried to play a rational game each time. Nothing was ever personal, and I leveraged my position when I could, played the bottom when I could, and won final immunity to get myself to this spot. No one ever told me what to do, and I played this game from start to finish. From 15th to final 3, I am proud and I hope i can be rewarded with a win.
1458 days 16 hours ago
ZforZombie
I know we are all pretty much exhausted from this game and that listening to three people most of you probably didnt want to see here is a BIG ASK.

But because my game out of all three of ours was the most complicated,
I depend on you guys hearing me out just like I heard you out during the season.

I understand that what I did this game was not for anyone else's pleasure. Not a single person tried for this result except me and not a single person is happy with what went down except me. Maybe Josh and TJ my F3 from DAY 1,

TJ and Josh. They had no idea they'd be here together lmao and it took a lot to keep them from targeting eachother when I just wanted Birks, Nathan, Megan, Washed, Bob, And Jasoi Out because they were my number 1's.
I truly played MY game. It's up for you to respect it though I get that.

My game was talking to every single person here no matter what the circumstances. If I had to tell you I wanted you out that's what I did. If I had to tell you let's work together that's what I had to do. If I had to tell you you're being messy that's what I did. If I had to tell you some bullshit and lie then yeah that's what I had to do. I did lie from time to time like some of us must do when we have to get what we want in this game which is why my game is not clear for people.

It was essential with this cast to be the most honest person in the cast while also being the best liar.

It didn't matter to me though, my words were my biggest weapon arguably over my connections. If you came to me and were willing to talk I LISTENED. I reacted to everything y'all said. Taking in everything. Even the people that were voting me. And you all know I had a mouthful to say too. It helped me, it benefitted me regardless if it was bullshit. I didn't shut anyone out. It's what made me able to call Noah's idol play and The Kevin vote not going our way.

My connections in this game is what prevailed because I had all the ones I needed. Believe it or not I had a connection with Birks, with Megan, with Washed, with Kevin,  with Jasoi, With Bob, With Josh, With Nathan, with Nik(short connection), with Mark, And oh boy I had 6 of my allies quit Premerge lmao. Sorry Blake lol you deserved to call me out for lying to you lmao the one time we talked.

My two strongest connections though are sitting next to me.

With TJ I knew he was closer to people that I wasn't at the beginning but that we also had each others back from Day 1. So I relied on him flipping, betraying people, and him telling me his perspective. The Kevin vote(I was in the dark) I decided I would never do what he wanted me to do unless I wanted it. And that's what happened

and Josh who connected me with Bob and Tim so that I had a shield group of threats and eventually with idols. These idols weren't exactly necessary besides keeping them out of any of my targets hands.

They were only necessary in assuring the person I wanted out went. I made sure that those idols left before F5 so I could do Bob. At one point I had all three of them in my hands. The choices I made for the end were the way I wanted it to be from F8 onward. At any point I could've shaken the game up like people begged and told me I needed to do. Do what TJ and Bob were doing but I waited and I TALKED and I survived till the end with my number 1's.

My game was adjusting Grip for 5 hours while buzzed, It was transferring idols 20 times, holding three idols at once, "stealing" an idol, winning challenges I didn't even need to, Exposing the entire cast in main chat, doing votes people thought were dumb,  and sharing a laugh with people. I gave it my all the entire way.

I plan on addressing all of you and our relationship separately in a different post so this is just a short summary.
1458 days 15 hours ago
TJ2807
Wow. I made it. After all this insanity and quitting -including my own partner-, I withstood it all and made it here.
In this game I made three final 2 alliances, the three individuals I was closest to in the entire game. Washed, whom unfortunately ended up buried too deep from my antics to make it out alive, Birks who was my partner in crime from Andaman and Nicobar, and finally, the guy I did it all with, Ikah standing next to me here.
I was the last person in the game to receive votes, receiving only 3 in all, 2 in the final 5 and one in the final 4.

At the beginning of the game, sides were forming quickly. In order to try and keep myself from being destroyed from all options, I tried to stay relatively in the middle and pick and choose who I wanted to take out.
In the Matt vote, I voted in majority while still talking to Noah about what was happening in order to preserve my relationship with him in the game. Following that was the Tim vote, which I still did vote in majority and was aware of the other vote despite the idol being played lmao, and still did my best to preserve my relationships with both sides... however things got a little messy there.
While Madi was indeed the leak, myself and my partner Lilly were framed for leaking and were therefore put on the bottom of both major sides of the game. I needed to rely on my relationships in the game to keep me afloat through the flip- relying on Birks and Megan to keep me in r loop and creating a closer bond with Washed, Jasoi and Mark and creating an underdog alliance in which Jasoi first disclosed his idol. We made it through the tribes and my partner ultimately quit the game, leaving me exposed.
I was swapped onto a tribe with Ikah and Josh, whom I knew I would able to work with due to how close I am with Ikah. This was the first vote that I could truly have it completely my way. I had them flip with me and take out Cameron, allowing me to survive in a swap which on paper I should’ve gone home in and ultimately gain some control.
The game truly began after Noah quit the game and we were finally re-merged. Leading through the relationships I made in the game, I was put in a very important position in the game. Myself and Bob were left in the middle, with the power to choose either side and drastically effect the game. I wanted to do whatever Bob would be good with doing, which unfortunately meant the vote off of someone whom I personally love very much, Nik. Knowing that the numbers wouldn’t be there, I went to Birks and Megan and made sure they were aware of the situation in order to show them that I am indeed still with them and that we can still have numbers past this. So I played my social game and got people to trust me enough to keep me around.
The next vote is the first time I sort of deferred away from Ikah are sided more with Birks and Megan in order to strengthen bonds over there, take out someone in Kevin who I didn’t trust and didn’t have any allegiance with and keep a bond with Bob being the two people controlling the votes at this stage of the game.
The following vote was the Mark vote, in which I had two possible outcomes that I prepared myself for and was prepared to work with: Mark using the idol and Nathan being taken out, or Mark not using the idol and going home. Either way, I knew I had Ikah on my side and that he wouldn’t be mad at me and that I’d have Birks/Megan and co on my side showing that we can all vote together and keep something strong going.
This was also right around the creation of the singles chat I believe, with myself bob blake and Nathan. That chat was made to solidify that side and tie up any possible loose ends with the previous votes and had myself and bob securing the other two to whatever our scheme ended up being.
Following that, we were swapped back into tribes and I was put into a bit of a shitty situation. I was on a tribe with Josh Washed Bob and Blake. Despite Blake being the person I trusted the most (other than my secret ally washed) at that point in that tribe, I knew I needed to keep calm and try to have myself survive and go with the flow. I knew there would be no chance that Bob and Josh would vote each other, and there wasn’t a chance for myself to vote washed, which left the only majority option being Blake and forcing me to go with that despite knowing it wouldn’t be the best for me. However, I kept on and made it through to single digits! The next vote changed the way the entire game was played. I was put in a situation where there was one side with a grand total of 3 idols and 1 person I trusted my life with vs a group of 5 with all varying degrees of trust, with my final 3 with Megan and Birks and my final 2 with Washed being the things that kept me the most hesitant. I decided to take advantage of a swapped situation and flip, attempting to force the 3 into my debt and earning the chance to take a shot at one of the biggest threats in the game, Nathan. That left the game into shambles, and while I wasted the idol nullifier I didn’t end up needing to use it.
The next vote, while I was heavily considering flipping, I later realized that entire side had been telling me a fake vote which had me believe that I possibly couldn’t trust them as much as I thought I could, and that they were targeting Ikah whom I would never allow to go home at this stage of the game. Jasoi leaked the plans and I decided to stick it out with that side, now 1 idol weaker and gaining a bit more trust with them, destroying a relationship with Megan, Birks and Washed in the process. This would end up being my biggest regret, not because of the game implications necessarily but on a personal level, be losing people I had believed to be friends.
After being able to make up with Birks and sort of with washed, Birks won the chance to Leave tribal leaving Jasoi and washed (and myself) to go against Josh Bob and Ikah. After going back and forth eith Ikah and thinking about what might be best in the game, we decided on allowing Bob to waste the idol while I tried to strengthen my bond with Jasoi and Birks for upcoming schemes, unfortunately losing one of the people I was most happy to meet here, Washed.
The next vote went basically the same way, except with another final 2 ally of mine, Birks, being the one getting the idol boot. There was nothing left for me to do to save him at that point as him and Ikah had no ties whatsoever, so I had to end up leaving my ally behind, only to cash in with all my efforts by finally having Ikah flip to my side and having Jasoi stay loyal to me and getting a huge player in Bob out. Bob was the person who’s game I admired the most, making taking him out the sweetest part of the game.
Following that and Josh’s ultimate immunity win, I knew that it was time to show loyalty, and that there was one person in this game left whom I had sticked with from the beginning, and that my ties to him helped me maneuver my way here without even needing the idol nullifier, and got out a player I respect deeply in Jasoi, utilizing my connection with him one last time.

Sorry if this is a little messy I’m writing this late and there’s some stuff going on rn but I want to get this out there... I’ll go into more detail and stuff with questions :)
1458 days 15 hours ago
islandsurvivor
Lets start this off

Alright so first off obviously congrats guys. We all played this game for so long it’s crazy that it’s now just about over. Going into today this is definitely not the final 3 I would’ve imagined but here we are.

I’ve got alot to say lol but first off I want to say that I’m not bitter. I got played, I shouldve taken Tj out sooner when i had the chance but I didn’t and that sucks for me lol.

Second my vote is still 100% up in the air tonight. I’m not voting based on hurting the person who backstabbed me, I’m not voting based solely on friendship (Although josh you are a great friend and I really do wish we could’ve been in the finals together) I’m voting on based who I think played the best game, and i hope the rest of the jury is too. I do genuinely think you all played pretty good games. I’ve heard why you think you should win, I’ve heard most of the juries opinions on who they wanna win. But now it’s time for me to figure out who I wanna win.

First Josh, we worked together this whole game. And even though I left you out of the loop in the Kevin vote, and voted against you with the Mark vote I still was 100% loyal to you and made sure you never got targeted. Now some people are criticizing your social game and saying how theres some people who post merge you barely ever even talked to. So first i would like you to defend your social game. And second it could maybe be seen as you were kinda playing in mine and ikahs shadows. Now i do know most of the moves were made by all 3 of us discussing the options. But is there a move that you would consider your big move that you made??

Next Ikah, fuck man I shouldn’t have trusted you lol. First with the washed boot and then with the birks boot. I had a chance to take out Tj both times and you and josh were able to convince not to. I knew in the back of my mind that I shouldn’t trust you yet for some reason I did, and i do think thats a big credit to your game. The fact that you made strong  connections with most of the cast was a really good thing you had to your advantage. Now my first question for you is if you win immunity at f4 what is your move? Do you stick with taking out jasoi or do you go after josh? And second if i take out tj when birks wanted me to so tj gets 6th what is your strategy from there on out?

Finally Tj, we had a very interesting relationship this whole game and i think we played a very similar game and I unfortunately do feel like I’m one of the few jurors that really respects the game you played. We were working pretty close in the beginning of the merge and we were the swing votes for a few tribals and then after that when everything happened and me ikah and josh got put into the minority we didn’t talk that much anymore but you still became the swing vote for awhile lol. So my first question for you is in your speech you talked about us having 3 idols. How did you find out about my idol? Did Ikah tell you or did you figure it out? And how did me/ikah/josh effect you game when you knew that we could use one of them and potentially take you out. Then second, while i respect it I know a lot of the jury doesn’t like your strategy of playing the middle and flipping just like they didn’t me for doing it either. So i would like for you to defend your strategy of playing the middle and flip flopping.

Finally I think it would be interesting if all of you rank all 13 players who made the merge based solely on gameplay. And make sure to add yourselves and your fellow finalists onto those lists somewhere

Again my votes still in the air and i will decide based on the answers to these questions and whatever other questions the jury might have. Good luck to you all and good game. Although it sucks i got 5th I really enjoyed it and had a great time playing with all 3 of you and all the of jury. Not hard feelings anywhere
1458 days 14 hours ago
piesyumyyumypies
Ikah gj you made it to final 3 but what moves did you make that wasn't Josh's cause it kinda seems like he dragged you here a bit dude
1458 days 14 hours ago
Joshbb17
First Josh, we worked together this whole game. And even though I left you out of the loop in the Kevin vote, and voted against you with the Mark vote I still was 100% loyal to you and made sure you never got targeted. Now some people are criticizing your social game and saying how theres some people who post merge you barely ever even talked to. So first i would like you to defend your social game. And second it could maybe be seen as you were kinda playing in mine and ikahs shadows. Now i do know most of the moves were made by all 3 of us discussing the options. But is there a move that you would consider your big move that you made??

My game was about building strong alliances and finding really solid allies. I met mark on this season and me and mark were extremely tight, like i could really trust him with pretty much anything. Same goes for Tim, same went for Bob. I was then very tight with Kevin, we played Lesotho together, but him and I really grew and I consider him my very good friend now and he was one of my closer allies. What sums it up was I had really strong allies, and people willing to fight for me, as I would fight for them. I was not fake with people, if I talked to you I was genuine with you. Me and Jasoi also were very tight

Most of my moves were to help my position and my allies, but always in the direction that would be mutually beneficial. I do not agree with making self interested moves because people will quickly lose trust in you. I think some moves that were my own was having a good relationship with Jasoi even when we were voting on seperate alliances. He would tell me if I was in trouble, and I was able to get a good read and he would fill me in on who would be getting votes thus we had 3 successful idol plays in a row, and I think my relationship with Jasoi is to credit.
1458 days 14 hours ago
TJ2807
Finally Tj, we had a very interesting relationship this whole game and i think we played a very similar game and I unfortunately do feel like I’m one of the few jurors that really respects the game you played. We were working pretty close in the beginning of the merge and we were the swing votes for a few tribals and then after that when everything happened and me ikah and josh got put into the minority we didn’t talk that much anymore but you still became the swing vote for awhile lol. So my first question for you is in your speech you talked about us having 3 idols. How did you find out about my idol? Did Ikah tell you or did you figure it out? And how did me/ikah/josh effect you game when you knew that we could use one of them and potentially take you out. Then second, while i respect it I know a lot of the jury doesn’t like your strategy of playing the middle and flipping just like they didn’t me for doing it either. So i would like for you to defend your strategy of playing the middle and flip flopping.

Also Bob just to say, Birks wasn’t planning on taking me out f6 that was his plan to divert you and get you to throw the vote lol, so i  knew all about that.

Knowing about stuff... that’s a big thing. Ikah told me about the merge idol after that vote and that it was in your hands. My connection to Ikah allowed me to get myself that point. So at some points when I wanted to test how strongly you and josh trusted me - such as suggesting to possibly throw a vote in case of an idol I knew wasn’t an actual worry- made me know exactly where I stood at that point in the game and that it would be in my best interest to vote against you guys and have the idols take some people out while I maintain connections with people.
Maintaining connections was also huge... I understand the jury’s hesitance in respecting my game, but I was simply doing what I could to protect the people closest to me and get myself further in the game. Any alliance I had with one side I had an equally strong alliance on the other side, so I did what I could to pick and choose who I wanted to make it farther and who would be the most threatening to me later on. I wasn’t threatened by you and josh because I knew Ikah had that under control and that he was stopping all the times you guys were trying to put votes on me and that I was fully prepared to deflect that away if needed. I made sure that the idols would be wasted on the tribals before the f5 because that would be my last real shot to take you out of the game, so I did everything I could to have you guys lose trust in me and made sure Ikah played the idols the right way to help us move forward in the game.
The middle is where I was most comfortable playing because it allowed me to do what I seemed fit and got me into all the conversations that decided what would go on and do what I felt would be best for me and the people closest to me.
1458 days 14 hours ago
ZforZombie
Now my first question for you is if you win immunity at f4 what is your move? Do you stick with taking out jasoi or do you go after josh? And second if i take out tj when birks wanted me to so tj gets 6th what is your strategy from there on out?

Answer:
1) 100% Jasoi still leaves because he had voted me twice and Josh and TJ were loyal if I had won immunity. TJ Can absolutely verify this for you. The moves I made were to get these two next to me to the end with me. It was nothing against you Bob even though you played the best game this season. It wasn't about the jury.

2) From there on out Bob I would've probably stuck with you guys because I think even though you played the best game, I think that Birks had a good game and the jury management To beat us and I would hope for the jury to be bitter towards you like we thought.

Thank you Bob. I hate to kiss someone's ass at FTC but You played an incredible game and I hate to be the one.
1458 days 13 hours ago
islandsurvivor
Thank you all for your answers and for appreciating my game unlike the jury who wouldn’t have voted for me lmao 😔

But i just wanna emphasize the end of my question cause idk if any of you saw it lmao or maybe you are thinking about it rn idk 🤷‍♂️

“Finally I think it would be interesting if all of you rank all 13 players who made the merge based solely on gameplay. And make sure to add yourselves and your fellow finalists onto those lists somewhere”
1458 days 13 hours ago
ZforZombie
Ikah gj you made it to final 3 but what moves did you make that wasn't Josh's cause it kinda seems like he dragged you here a bit dude.

Answer:

I made a lot of moves without Josh. Talking to Birks and Megan while making deals as fake as they were is one of them. It allowed me to be more flexible in my voting and read the votes better.

I also voted out Bob. And that was one long excruciating move that had to wait till F5. From the minute Bob flipped on us Mark, I was done with Bob and Josh was still believing in him. So I joined them again but started throwing Bob under the bus to people. And waited till I could make the move at the right time. When He told me he had the merge idol and Josh and I had yours and Jasoi's idol. My goal was to make sure that those idols were used to get out my targets while at the same time not going to be able to be used at F5 to save Bob. Making sure that I still had Jasoi and TJ to vote Bob at F5 like Birks correctly predicted and Bob thought was true.

Also another move They wanted to vote out TJ at F6 but I made sure that it was washed because even though washed might have been right about us having the worst chance to win and I actually really vibed with Washed, he had voted me twice and I needed to protect TJ for the end. I made sure that Washed went and the idol was played. I told Jasoi and TJ to vote with me because I was going to make sure the idol was being played but they didn't lol.

Jasoi is obviously the last move I made without Josh because I wanted TJ to come to the end with Josh And I.

But don't get me wrong people Josh is a good guy and one of my partners in this we were close but I had to do what I had to do to play my own game. Talking to people is probably the best move I made without josh
1458 days 13 hours ago
ZforZombie
RANKINGS BASED ON GAMEPLAY

1. Bob
I mean Bob controlled the first three votes of this merge. Being able to flip back and forth is Bob and TJ's specialty and it's crazy that they have gotten as far as they did. Obviously TJ is here because of his relationship with me otherwise he'd be Bob rn. 
2. Me
I think I have to be here because I had my way from F8 onward.
3. TJ
He along with Bob were flip flopping at the beginning and he flew under the radar way better than Bob. Obviously he got himself into a position where he had to rely on Bob, Me, Josh. But He trusted me not to vote him so it's good strategy if it works lmao
4. Birks
Even though Birks gameplay may have been called out constantly by me and others I do think Birks was right about most things lmao. I wanted him out so bad because he kept calling things correctly. He got very far without any votes and I knew I had to be the one to send him once and for all because he truly believed at one point I was the most dangerous person in the game.
5. Josh
My partner, I couldn't have asked for anyone better besides TJ lol, Josh had a good read on the game despite not being as close to certain people. His only slip up I guess was the fact I had different ideas.
6. Megan
I think Megan was very under the radar despite being one of the smartest calm collected players in the cast. Megan didn't stumble when speaking and chose words carefully which if TJ wasn't close to me she would've been fine.
7. Nathan
Nathan was very over the top at times and in the dark on the mark vote out that would've sent him but in this game he was hard to get out. He also came up with some good plans and knew how to play carefully when I was lying to him during the Kevin vote.
8. Mark
You would think the fact Mark DIDNT play his idol would have him low to me but the conversations I had with mark showed me that he was one of the most strategic players here and I think he was targeted due to reputation otherwise he would've been fine

9. Washed
Washed I think was underrated by people because he's super sociable had f2 deal with bob, talked to me, was good with the minority and majority at one point in time. But his failed attempt at a flip on Josh and I is probably the only reason he's down here. Once he voted me I was set on him.

10. Jasoi
I think the only reason Jasoi is so low is because he voted minority so many times. Also he gave me his idol and then flipped on me. Also I was very loyal to Jasoi. Otherwise he had the right idea trying to break me Josh bob up and such. I couldn't let him
11. Kevin
Didn't get to play merge too long unfortunately but wasn't really his fault because Bob and TJ didn't trust him.
12. Nik
I think it took Nik and I awhile to connect and then when he finally did I was already set on doing Nik since we only talked pregame and then hardly talked. Our convos were good but I lied to him the last one

13. Blake
I was just told Blake wasn't very active and that's why he wasn't talking to me because he was the only one at the time and then we finally did and he made the right move to vote Kevin and dragged me lmao
1458 days 13 hours ago
TJ2807
Oh geez ranking....
13th. Has to be Mark... love ya bud but that idol stuff... dude...
12th I would have to say Blake just cuz he wasn’t very active until nik left and fought most people at that point... agin love you dearly
11th... Kevin I guess, just because we didn’t get to talk so I don’t really know his game!
10th Nik, I think you were doing great and would’ve been a huge player... and someone I would’ve loved to get to work closer with of things didn’t end up the way they did... I guess the only thing with your game was becoming an early target?
9th Geez this is hard.... Washed buddy you really did give me too many chances and allowed yourself to get dug into a grave and didn’t ge to dig yourself around. I honestly think if stuff changed just a LITTLE bit say at the megan vote you would be MUCH higher here.
8th Nathan, you were a huge threat physically and strategically... and I honestly never felt fully like you trusted me which is why you’re here.. but you did some great shit too.
7th Jasoi, you did a really good job in this game and I’m really proud of how well you played.. if it weren’t for my connection with ikah you’d easily be here. You were much more stable than I thought, your fatal flaw was definitely the whole idol stuff though....
6th Megan, you played really well. You were well connected, cool calm and collected. You were an incredible player and could’ve easily ran away with this
5th Josh honestly, obviously played a really strong game to be here, but being perceived as the big threat and having people go against him due to his questionable social game puts him here. Him being seen as a huge threat made it easier for the people close to him.
4th BIRKS ilysm TWIN. You slayed honestly. Even beaten down you won competitions and advantages and carried yourself really far, if it weren for your and ikah’s rocky relationships we could’ve made it to f4 at least and I would’ve been fine losing to you.
3. Bob you were a fucken beast. You controlled early votes and with the help of an idol managed to get yourself super far, I really loved watching you play and  damn was I happy sending you packing.
2. As much as  I’d love to put myself as #1, josh is here’s instead of birks which means that ikah did get more of what he wanted here so I have to say that I’m here, but possibly interchangeable along with a few others!! I didn’t need any immunities or advantages to get me here
1. I would say I controlled more than ikah until f7, at that point I needed to let him take control in order for me to be protected from josh and bob. He got the f3 he wanted from the beginning... whether he’d win or not.

A lot of these can change but this is just how I’m thinking in this moment lol, and I do believe that I deserve the win here but i do also think ikah did well and I can admit that
1458 days 13 hours ago
BBMeganNicole
Well Hello you three.... First off I would like to congratulate you three for making it to the end. I also want to quickly say that I never made and "fake deals" with Ikah.... So the only one being fake was you. I had clear intentions on voting for Ikah tonight but with someone making an excuse for bullshitting me for no reason may cost you my vote.

https://media.giphy.com/media/YTEIJV70f1n20/giphy.gif
TJ- I really don't have anything to say to you, just a statement. For you to message me after my vote out off and tell me it was because I lied to you. Had to be one of the funniest things ever. You had the nerve and the audacity to say that to me after your shady game. #Clownery! Also you basically grooming the jury was not a good look either. I want this to be clear. If I vote for you tonight, it won't be a vote for how you played this game. It will be a vote against the other two based off their answers.

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/survivor-org/images/4/45/Sv2813mr.gif
Ikah- I do think you played a solid game and I have been preaching to deaf ears on the jury. They say Josh makes all the decisions. Q1: What moves were solely yours and not Josh's? Q2: Why does Josh deserve to lose this game over you? Q3: Elaborate on the fake deals that I made with you?

https://www.google.com/search?q=juror+survivor+gif&tbm=isch&ved=2ahUKEwjiyNP-hMToAhW-RTABHTJLAlMQ2-cCegQIABAA&oq=juror+survivor+gif
Josh: It's hard for me to want to vote for someone like you who showed such little respect. You made it very clear that you didn't want to work with Birk's or myself. Never responding to a simple hey. Q1: Why should I as a juror vote for you when you showed such little respect to me? Q2: How did you play the game better than TJ and Ikah? Q3: You give me Missy Pain vibes, why am I wrong for thinking that?

I would appreciate your honesty. There has been enough bullshit this season, I don't need anymore. I may or may not have more questions for you two, time will tell. My overall decision will be based off the person who played the best overall. Strategic game, social game and Strength with immunity wins. Have at it tonight! Good luck and may the best player win!
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/koror-blog-org/images/b/b2/Byesnake.gif
1458 days 13 hours ago
TJ2807
Megan, I just wanna say that nothing I did was ever trying to “groom the jury”. If I messaged someone after the game it’s because I don’t think that the games should be taken personally, because like I said I genuinely love you as a person and I didn’t want to ruin that. And I obviously did, so I’m sorry for that.
And yeah I got defensive and blamed it on that, while that was truly only a very small portion of it but I didnt wanna spill my whole game right there
1458 days 12 hours ago
ZforZombie
Ikah- I do think you played a solid game and I have been preaching to deaf ears on the jury. They say Josh makes all the decisions. Q1: What moves were solely yours and not Josh's? Q2: Why does Josh deserve to lose this game over you? Q3: Elaborate on the fake deals that I made with you?

Q1: Some moves that were solely mine were voting out Washed, Bob, Jasoi. I had to convince them for a good while to do Washed and that going into a possible tie vote  any of the times we played the idols was not good even though they probably would've made all three of us make the end if we held onto them.
Keeping TJ was my idea from F8 till the end because I knew I could count on him. I wouldn't let them do him.
And with Bob I explained in Marks question but it was a very long move that I had to make without the help of you, Birks, Washed, Josh. Because I didn't want TJ or Birks keeping the numbers if I didn't do it at F5. I also wanted the shield and idols.

Q2: Josh deserves to lose this game over me because he didn't talk to people. Most of us know that. If someone isn't talking to people then who do you think is making most of the decisions. I ran my thoughts through Josh but we ultimately always decided on doing what I wanted especially F7 onward. Even when people were saying Josh was making the decisions at the beginning that just wasn't true. At the beginning of merge we were a pair working together. After Bob flipped I had to take control because
I have experience with making comebacks and we wouldn't have made it here if I didn't.

Q3: I threw you in with Birks even though his deal might've been true too and I'm sorry I perceived it that way it's my own paranoia and doubts I would hope you had them too or in just a fool. There's no knowing for sure when you're playing and have different agenda. I didn't want to take the chance and get burned.  I also think that Jasoi, Washed weren't options for people and Bob was not an option for me because I wanted the idols.  Once you did the split on Josh I just felt like there was no benefit for us if we couldn't vote together and Birks and I were gunning.

open group

LKBvivor: All-Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!