This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL | ANDAMAN & NICOBAR

Topic » FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL | ANDAMAN..

1499 days 2 hours ago
RedsKanto
Welcome Birks, Hufus, and Josh to the final tribal council of the season! You three have made it as far as you can in this game, and now it is up to the jury to decide who is going to be the winner of Andaman & Nicobar. So let's welcome our jury!

Will, Wade, Matt, Malachi, Savannah, TJ, and Brian

The floor now turns to the finalists so that they can give their speeches on why they should win.

Jury, please try to refrain from asking questions until all the finalists have given their speeches.
1499 days ago
sergeant
Alright wow!! I can't believe I am here after this crazy mess of a season!

First off. I want to say thanks to the hosts!! It was a messy season, and as a former host myself, I know that it's never easy especially when you have so many quits and all of the other things that pop up. I think you all made the best out of an unusually messy season.

I am trying to figure out exactly what I want to say in this speech. This season was long and hard, especially because some of the quits really threw a wrench in the game play. So I will try to break down my game and cover what I feel are important aspects.

From the start of this game, I knew very few names on this cast list. Especially on my own tribe. I knew really only one person from the start and that was Hufus, so right away we agreed to work together and fairly quickly established an alliance that has carried us both all the way to the end. I also established really important relationships with Will, Matt, and Savannah. And I met Malachi here too. The early game was really a breeze for me, I only went to tribal council twice before the second swap and both times the person that was meant to be voted out quit the game. Which was really crucial in my opinion in strengthening the bonds I had with certain players. Mainly Savannah.

Once I hit the third tribe, Bhakti, is when I really found myself in trouble for the first time in the game. I ended up on a tribe with 3 people I had never played this season with up to that point in Wade, TJ, and Jake. Came into it with Savannah and Mykel who I had been on tribes with before. So we lost the challenge and I knew Savannah and I were on the outs. I had to put my social skills to work. I was under the assumption that Mykel was on my side. Which turned out not to be the case in the end. The key swing here was that Wade was freaking out because he had heard he was getting votes. I was able to talk things through with TJ and though I don't know what effect I had on his decision. I made myself into someone TJ could trust. So along with Savannah having the idol and very graciously playing the idol on me. I was able to survive.

I credit this to the connections I made in the game so far, and was able to present myself as someone people wanted around. Ultimately this helped me heading into the merge.

So once we hit the merge I had no idea where I stood in the group. I knew that because of the mess that was the Wade vote. Where I had been thrown under the bus and ultimately threw Mykel under the bus. I had made enemies in Jake and Mykel, both of whom I had seen as huge threats in the game and wanted out for good reason. Once the immunity challenge was over, and both of my targets were safe, I had some ground to make up. I was finally able to play with someone I had prior experience with outside of this game in Brian. Back together again with Hufus, Malachi and along with TJ and Savannah. I was trying to use my seemingly wide network of connections to make a move on someone I didn't have connections with. I felt that if I was able to make it past this merge vote, I would be able to get a foothold in the season and maybe make it quite far.

Since there weren't many people talking to me and I knew Savannah definitely had my back after the Wade vote, I went to Her. Now earlier in the season, Savannah has been sent to the outpost and come back with the Legacy Advantage. Which she told me she had. So I went to her to see if we could come up with a plan and maybe ask her to use it on me, if she was allowed, I wasn't sure of the rules lol. What ended up happening as a result was she gave me her immunity.

And I need to emphasize this. I got very luck twice in this game. Savannah didn't have to play her idol for me, or give me her immunity. And I have to mention that this wasn't lost on my. I was very appreciative and had not planned on turning on her in the game. But plans do change.

Once the fiasco that was the Jake quit was over and we had to regroup. I was finally safe and felt I was really able to get to work. I think this vote was very important to why I am here. I was able to use my connections with people. And I mentioned that Savannah had the legacy advantage when her name was brought up which resulted in the Malachi elimination. I cannot take credit because I was actually left out of the actual plan, which was to throw votes on Savannah, which I wasn't able to do at that point. I knew some people were voting for her but at that point wasn't ready to cut ties with her. So the Malachi vote was easier for me, because he wasn't really in my long term game plans.

Once that vote was over, I really trusted Brian. The next vote I don't even know what happened there to be honest. It was a busy time IRL for me and I voted the only name I had heard in Savannah. I think there was supposed to be some sort of vote split here which probably would have ended up in my elimination. But again, I feel I was very lucky this season and I was able to sneak by again mostly unharmed.

The next vote was a really hard one for me. I had been fairly close with TJ through a bit of this game. This was a key spot for me as I was trying to put myself into a position where I could be able to make some moves as I felt I hadn't made any big moves that might look good to the jury. Here I felt I had really only two key allies in Hufus (My day one ally) and Brian ( who I have worked with in other games) I knew that there were two sides at this point. Mykel and Brian. and then Hufus, Neme and Birks (at least from my observations this is how it seemed) I wasn't sure honestly which way I wanted to go. I knew I needed threats out in from of me in order for me not to receive anymore votes. We figured Mykel had found the merge idol after winning challenges. I decided to vote against Hufus' side and vote with Brian and Mykel. After trying to form a unsuccessful alliance between the four of us (Brian, Mykel, Hufus and I) I do have to note that I knew votes were coming Mykels way and almost voted him here. But I was trying to preserve my alliance with them because of the idol and decided to vote for TJ here.

The next vote i feel was one of the bigger plays I made. When it came to the votes. It was fairly clear to me that the sides were 3-2. With Hufus, Neme, and Birks being one side. Mykel and Brian on the other. And me pretty well squarely in the middle. I have to note, that this is one of the first times Birks and I had really talked all game. But with so few people left I needed to try to figure out how everyone was voting. I felt at this point that Hufus, Brian and Mykel were all really big threats to win. And so I needed to not have all of them left. With the vote looking like it was going to come down to a tie. I had a really tough choice to make, and voted Brian out because of his connection with Mykel. And my day one alliance with Hufus. Here I also came up with a really risky plan that might have either won me the game, or been super dumb. I almost kept my vote on Hufus and forced a tie vote. My goal here was I needed to not piss off Brian and Mykel and keep my close ally Hufus in the game. The plan would have forced a rock draw between Neme, Birks and Myself in hopes one of the other two would go. Ultimately I decided not to, because I didn't want to risk my spot in the game. The risk was too high.

This is where things get increasingly messy and unfortunate for me. At the final 5

So obviously Mykel was pissed that Brian left. But I really needed a move or something I could use to try and win over you, the Jury. So because of how I had built what I saw as really solid relationships with everyone who was left, and Mykel's idols throwing everything up in the air. So I had to figure out how to get rid of a big threat and make sure I wasn't going to be vulnerable.

*Now I have to put a disclaimer here, because the votes were never read and there were two quits. I have no idea if this is actually what would have happened *

So I had cemented a relationship with Neme and Birks after the Brian vote. Neme was thinking that the votes were going towards Birks like we had previously discussed.
Birks and I had planned to split the votes between Neme and Hufus, protecting the two of us. And most importantly I went back to Mykel and tried to work my magic and convince him that I wanted to go to the end with him. Which was true. He and I were going to vote for Hufus because he was in my opinion the only player who could maybe beat me. Because with this move of getting Mykel back on my side, I figured he'd win the final immunity challenge and the two of us would move forward into the final 3. That way I could claim that I took Hufus out and was able to manipulate none of the votes on to me and hopefully neutralize Mykel's game going into the final 3.

At the final 4 we would have convinced with Birks or Neme to vote with us and I would still be here regardless.

Wow, so that took a lot of time to type out and I hope you're able to read through all of that. If not I will quickly recap.

I made it to the this point because of 3 things. The first being Luck, with Savannah saving me twice, the weirdly timed quite, miscommunications about split votes and the entire mess of a season, how do you make it here without getting lucky breaks. The second is my social game, coming into most games I play, I always try to stay under the radar and just make connections. Talk to as many people as I can and make myself into someone trustworthy and who they want to work with. Thirdly and finally, my strategic game. Which unfortunately because of quits didn't really get to shine, but it was there. I was playing hard from the get go to make it here and I did. So I hope you can see that.

In conclusion, thank you all for a truly unforgettable season. I have to say it was one of the most unique seasons I have been apart of. Good luck to Hufus and Birks. and Thanks again to Livingston, Billy and Kyle for helping us get through this mess of a season!
1498 days 21 hours ago
Birks4444
posting very soon
1498 days 13 hours ago
Birks4444
Hi everyone! I’d like to start off by saying this has been a great season, it has been awesome playing with all of you and it’s great to see you all again. I’d like to thank Billy, Livingston (HAPPY BIRTHDAY BITCH) and Kyle, all 3 dear friends of mine for hosting and encouraging me to play.

Now, down to business. I can’t believe I’m sitting here tonight. I’m not a big group game fanatic and so I don’t play games often. When I do play, I play to win, no matter how slow of a start. My whole game this season revolved around establishing a reputation of a quiet, observant and reserved player and to play on this perception to get my way in the future and I believe I executed this strategy to perfection.

It’s crazy how much I was able to get people to trust and underestimate me. I was able to have large amounts of control in this game, play both sides and still not be targeted. To put it into perspective, I went to 9 tribal councils this season and only had my name written down at 1 tribal council.

https://media.giphy.com/media/pOQ1PPpHglhRK/giphy.gif

This season has been completely FILLED with twists, which would screw my game up. Vote blocks, vote linkers, the legacy advantage, idols and a shit ton of half idols. And yet, I never found a single one of these advantages, never won a single individual immunity challenge and I controlled the game and made it all the way here.

Ultimately, Survivor is a social game. Not a game of who can find the most advantages, or who makes the best moves and I believe I thrived. Any obstacle that was thrown my way, I worked around it and managed to get myself in a position in which I knew who was going home almost EVERY tribal council.

My journey began on the original Bhakti tribe. I established my position in the core of the majority alliance of myself, TJ, Jake & Wade, with Brian & Mykel also being close allies. I was able to get myself in a position in which all 5 of those people had me as their #1, #2 or #3 ally. I lobbied to vote out the inactive in Ethan and solidified connections. That being said, I was still very quiet during this stage of the game.

After 2 quits and a tribe swap, I found myself going to tribal with my core alliance of 4 as well as the 3 Purush outsiders in Savannah, Malachi & Will. Because Jake regarded me as his closest ally, he used his vote linker so we could split the votes and take out Will. I received 2 votes at this tribal, the only time I ever received any votes. Will was taken out here because he was a HUGE threat and we thought he may have the idol.

Now here’s when my game really kicked it up a notch. I got swapped onto the Purush Tribe. My ENTIRE ALLIANCE was over on Bhakti. I got Stephanie Johnson’d. Yet instantly, I took control of my new camp and easily lead a charge to slay mbarnish 5-0. I knew I would not work with him because of him supporting racism so I did what had to be done and got it done. During this part of the game, Brian quickly became my closest ally and I also worked closely with Hufus. But the biggest transformation relationship wise was myself and Malachi. He had voted for me on NewBhakti and we were against each other, but we settled differences and managed to work TOGETHER. I managed to build some trust with Malachi, opening options for both of us when we merged.

I managed to get myself into an AMAZING position once we merged. I still had my alliance with Jake & TJ, with TJ as my closest ally, I had an alliance with Mikel & Brian, I was working with Malachi, who brought Savannah with him and I was working with Hufus and Nehemiah. The only player I had no connection with was Josh, who happened to be the only person I was never on a tribe with.

I think its extremely impressive that I managed to have great relationships with 8 out of 8 of the people I was on a tribe with in the premiere headed into the merge. So I set forth a plan. The first vote was going to be Josh. But it wasn’t easy with all the twists this season. Savannah gave up immunity to Josh, so we switched to Savannah. Now, we knew Savannah could potentially have the idol, and I knew the minority was voting for Brian, so me and Brian made a plan to convince Josh to vote for Malachi. Josh thought that was the group’s consensus and voted that way. 2 idols got played and Malachi went home *1-0-0. It sucked because I did want to work with Malachi, but both Savannah and Josh became immune and there weren’t very many options.

What the majority alliance didn’t realize all game, is that I was trying to flip the votes so that the minority would take control of the game. This is the vote that Josh almost went home on. I gathered Savannah, Hufus & TJ as numbers to blindside Josh, as Savannah would be a number for me and we all locked in Josh until Hufus split because of moral confections when it came to saving Savannah. Still, I managed to pin my vote on Hufus and kept the idea of myself/Mykel/Brian being a Final 3 alive. This is when I really solidified trust with Nehemiah and we formed a bond.

At the next vote, I once again launched an attack on Mykel but he had found another idol and played it on himself and my closest ally TJ went home. This was a real low point for me, because I trusted TJ with EVERYTHING. Still, I was able to pin my vote on Josh and Brian and Mykel still trusted me.

At this point, I was in a very solid position, being in a Final 3 alliance with Brian and Mykel, and one with Hufus & Nehemiah. I wanted to originally target Josh this vote, as the vote had been between Josh and Hufus, both whom were consistently targeted throughout the game. But Nehemiah had gotten Josh on board to vote for Brian and I was not going to be drawing rocks and risking a 33% chance of me going, so I joined those 3 and voted Brian off, who was a huge threat and I had begun to start doubting his loyalty to me over Josh.

The next 2 rounds both Nehemiah and Mykel quit but I managed to win Final Immunity as well, which was a high point. Also, Mykel had planned on playing an idol on me, but I was going receive 0 votes anyways and Josh would have gone that tribal.

https://66.media.tumblr.com/55f3d4819b76c5c0f81d571cc29c5106/tumblr_nt3wbkQ8Jr1sqbiv1o2_250.gifv

Basically, to summarize, throughout the entire game, I had control in the majority alliance and in the minority alliance. I was able to be a double agent without anyone finding out. And if someone did find out, they couldn’t do anything about it because they needed me. I went through this whole game without an idol, advantage or immunity necklace to save me at any tribal. My social game brought me here and I spearheaded numerous votes. I went to every tribal except 1, made sure that my torch left unsnuffed and I knew who the vote was between EVERY SINGLE TRIBAL COUNCIL. I was never in danger while both Hufus and Josh had their names thrown out every tribal council. I deserve to win, I hope you guys can respect my game. It’s been a blessing and a pleasure and id love to continue to be friends with some of you! And Will, since we never really got to talk, I’d love to chat after the game! :)

https://66.media.tumblr.com/99b9651b29298c72d29ee92b5ae42183/3d86759af28ef696-95/s250x400/f5053b93e6566a3f1ed520ff792aed5035d34946.gif
1498 days 13 hours ago
Birks4444
Feel free to ask me questions!
1498 days 7 hours ago
gumball221520
QUESTIONS:

Birks- You had a great social game and I 100% respect your game because it was AMAZING! But, what was 1 strategic thing that you did in the game?

Hufus- You also played a great game. Why should you win?

Josh- Why should I vote for you when you barely talked to me?

Goodluck to you 3! I respect all 3 of you and may the best man win!
1498 days 4 hours ago
sergeant
Josh- Why should I vote for you when you barely talked to me?

Great question. You are right, I did barely talk to you. I have this really bad habit of not talking with people I don't see myself working with.

I think the thing was that we got separated for most of the pre-merge game. I think had we been on the same tribe for longer out interests might have aligned at some point. Also, the merge was crazy, everything happened so quickly. With Jake quitting and then I had immunity.

I know this is a long answer, but as to why I should win? I feel that I also had a really great social game. Birks mentioned several times that I was "supposed to go" but yet only received votes at 1 tribal council. He noted how close he was to Hufus and other players, and yet they didn't vote for me. So I think I was able to make myself someone that people wanted to keep around. And even though my name came up multiple times, no one wanted to ultimately get rid of me.

Thanks for the question  Malachi!
1498 days 2 hours ago
waf96
HELLO FINAL THREE! I definitely did not expect to be here but I am so happy to be!

My questions for you are really what will dictate my vote, as I wasn't here for the late half of the game

Josh: Tell me what moves you made that were mistakes? And how did you learn from them to get you here? 

Hufus: How do you think the quits since merge changed the game? Run me through how you would have made the final 3 if no one quit. 

Birks: I respect how you got here having read about it, why should I give you my vote when you didnt even ever do me the respect of answering messages. For a game where eliminated contestants come back to dictate your win, how do you justify treating people like that?
'
LASTLY a question for ALL OF YOU: What is something you did better then the other 2 finalists? And what is something they each did better then you?

Thanks everyone and congrats!!!
1498 days 1 hour ago
sergeant
Josh: Tell me what moves you made that were mistakes? And how did you learn from them to get you here?

Great question Will! I think that I played a fairly solid game but by no means a perfect one. I think that a big mistake I made was playing to passively. I was trying to wait and time the perfect move that would be able to boost my resume enough. And by the time I was ready to do that people quit and I was sent into the final 3 really without a lot on my resume.

LASTLY a question for ALL OF YOU: What is something you did better then the other 2 finalists? And what is something they each did better then you?

I think something that I did better than Birks and Hufus is managing Mykel. I think that they both were targeting Mykel from fairly early on. I was able to work my way into close trust with Mykel that he wanted to take me to the final 3 with him. Also even after I voted Brian out I was able to reestablish that trust and get him to tell me how he was using his idols at the final 5 before the quits.

I think something that they both did better than Me was this. As much as I was in the loop, I was also fairly out of it. I relied quite a bit on my relationship with Hufus and eventually Birks to help see a clearer picture of the game. They both had very strong connections with the other players and navigated this season much smoother than I was able to.
1498 days ago
Wade
Ohk I’ll ask away

Birks we spoke about revenge before me and tj made up , how did u get revenge for me ?

Hufus , I never reached out to talk to you but I’m on jury and you a finalist so now I want you to tell me why I should vote for you when we never communicated

Josh : I basically went home because of you , so tell me why I should personally cast my vote for you
1498 days ago
Hufus
Hello, jury!

I'm sorry for taking so long to post my speech, I was busy yesterday so I couldn't be here earlier. I got home just now and therefore got access to a computer, which is ideal to write this. LOL I also wanted to say thank you for the hosts' effort to keep up with this season after all the quits and controversies. It wasn't your faults and im sorry it happened, i know you guys were excited about this season for a long time ;-;

But anyway! I think this game was really hard in some ways or another. The quits kinda slowed the pace and honestly didn't let anyone of us shine that much, as it took away the opportunities to make big moves and actually vote people off, instead of having them quit. So instead of playing a flashy game, I took the only viable option, which was to strenghten relationships and rely on my social game in a old school kind of way. And it's what got me here today. Ever since it started, I focused on having people I could trust and building relationships. At first, when I saw the cast, I was relieved to see some people playing, but basically almost everyone I knew was in the OG Bhakti, except for Josh. We've played together before, so I knew we could work well together, and I was right, since we both managed to get here. I also got really close with Will/Malachi, and the 4 of us joined forces to survive the first tribals, which unfortunately didn't last long bc of the swap. Losing Will was definitely a major roadblock, cuz I considered him my closest ally, so after that, I needed to regroup, and that's when I started to talk to other people and to build trust.

When merge came, it was when things got more serious. I ended up in a strategic position as staying in the middle of the "two sides" of the votes. At first, I decided to vote for Savannah against Neme/Malachi bc I felt like I couldn't trust her and she was too shady and dangerous, and it totally backfired due to that double idol play, which provided another roadblock as I lost Malachi and had to regroup again. But then after that, when Birks and TJ decided to target Josh, I couldn't do it due to how close we were, so I had to do what was best for me. I took the opportunity to once again vote for Savannah, someone I knew I wasn't that close with, and had to do damage control with Birks/TJ as they counted with my vote and Josh wouldve gone home if I had done it. So I made up a fake excuse that it was personal and I wouldn't compromise my morals by saving Kelly0412 LOL which was totally fake tho, but it totally worked.

At final 7, I won immunity when I needed it, cause I heard after the challenge that Mykel was targeting me for that tribal, which was okay cause I wanted him out so bad too. He ended up making a chat with me/Brian/Josh, and I played it up that we were together and that the other plan was to vote Brian, but unfortunately it didn't work due to his idol and Jason went home, breaking my heart </3 Final 6 was the moment that I saw that all my social game and hustle were really paying off. I was being targeted again by Mykel/Brian and Birks/Neme wanted to do Josh, which, again, wouldn't be good for me. I honestly thought that Brian had my back, so after I heard he was voting for me, that was it, no more allegiances. I came up with the plan to vote him out instead and I convinced everyone to do it, including Josh, who was also tight with him, with the excuse that he came after me first when we were supposed to be together. And that's when I realized that I really had a shot in this and that the choices I made earlier in the game (like saving Josh and sending Savannah home) really paid off, as I mentioned. I had no easy ride, but I relied on my social game as I didn't get to go to the outpost or find idols or advantages, and more than that, I was always adapting and doing what was best for ME.

So guys, that's it, im sorry for the long ass speech LMFAO But it's been a pleasure playing with you all and I'm glad that I got to know more people and to make friends around here! Despite the quits, it was rly fun and challenging, and it was all thanks to you. Good luck, Birks and Josh, yall rock <333
1497 days 23 hours ago
sergeant
Josh : I basically went home because of you , so tell me why I should personally cast my vote for you

Wade! I think that you should vote for me because, even though you went home in part by me. You were somebody that I wanted to try to work with. My target at that vote was not you. It was Jake, but I just wasn't able to get the votes onto him because of the threat of an idol. Which there was a full and a half idol played at that vote. We were only together in that round, and I thought that we vibed really well and could have been allies had the chips fallen differently.
1497 days 20 hours ago
cfff
Ok hello! Not sure if I am later, but I am here!

As always I got to start with , jurors do not create bitter juries, finalists do.

Grats to all 3 of you for making it this far, you all made it here so you all deserve it.

Birks - You picked to go with bigger threats than people who had your back 100. You will not get my vote so there is no point in asking you a question. You are the true Bhakti backstabber. Since you did not want a Bhakti member to win, I will be making sure that does not happen today.

Hufus- You proved to me again that your social game and strategy game was very good. Why do you think you game socially was better than the other two?

Josh - Can I be really mad at you? Yes and no. I was legit shocked at my vote off but you were a big threat and I do think I eventually was going to vote you out and break our final 3 promise. What was the biggest truth you told this game?

Good luck to all three!
1497 days 15 hours ago
sergeant
Josh - Can I be really mad at you? Yes and no. I was legit shocked at my vote off but you were a big threat and I do think I eventually was going to vote you out and break our final 3 promise. What was the biggest truth you told this game?

I think that the biggest truth I told this game was with Mykel. Even though him and I never really got on the same page in terms of strategy or votes. I was honest with him, that was my strategy with him. We had talked from fairly earlyish on about going to the end together. And even though I had made that deal with both You and Hufus. I ultimately broke my word with you and Hufus, by voting for him F5, but I had every intention of going to the end with Mykel. Because I thought I had a legitimate shot at beating him here at the FTC.
1497 days 3 hours ago
Birks4444
I’ll be answering questions shortly :)
1497 days 3 hours ago
Birks4444
Birks - You picked to go with bigger threats than people who had your back 100. You will not get my vote so there is no point in asking you a question. You are the true Bhakti backstabber. Since you did not want a Bhakti member to win, I will be making sure that does not happen today.

First off, I don’t know why you think I went with bigger threats or even flipped. If anything you guys were my secondary alliance. I joined this game being friends with both Hufus and TJ, and for the record being in the minority does not make you a bigger threat. Secondly, I had every reason to vote you out. Everyone reason. I wanted josh out and the last 3 rounds you had refused to vote Josh which would obviously put me in an uncomfortable position. But pretending that didn’t even happen, why would I tie the vote and have a 1/3 shot of going home via rocks? That doesn’t make any sense for my personal game, I don’t know why you think anyone should have been playing a #BhaktiStrong game when this is indivdual. You can stay bitter, but going into the final 5 with the “bigger threats” your speaking of, I was in control of the game had the quits not happened and I won individual immunity.

open group

LKBvivor: All-Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!