This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council | BOSNIA

Topic » Final Tribal Council | BOSNIA

1562 days 11 hours ago
Sonically
Ok sorry for this being so late. I'm not bitter just forgot about this since I was listening to albums for the 2020 Grammys. Ok so it's question time!!!

Question for Zee: If you weren't in Majority do you think your anger issues would have got you voted out or do you think you could still Survive?

Question for Facu: What is the best move you made that was your own idea (A.K.A not being a goat to someone else)

Question to the both of yall: What was the worst move you made in the game?
1562 days 10 hours ago
iAyeEye
ZEE MY QUESTION TO YOU IS

If facu wasn't here in the game would you have or have not still been able to pull off these strategic moves

SO MY QUESTION TO BOTH OF YALL
Name at least 2 strategic moves you did that benefited you

Hi Kyle. Yes, for sure I could still have done things without Facu's presence. The fact is, whilst his ability to find out some of the interpersonal dynamics of this game was stronger than mine, there were phases where I did my own groundwork too.

I made a group conversation with yourself, James and Hudson after the merge to find out where you guys were, and to spill the beans on what had gone on with Gobine premerge. That was a conscious mixed social and strategic decision on my part to place myself in between the 2 tribes so that I had somewhere to go to regardless of what Facu did.

I pushed heavily for Dan to go, against Facu's wishes. He had already proven that he was going to be a strong physical competitor, and additionally, he was the one person whose name I'd written down that remained in the game. I wanted to make sure that everyone I wrote down was gone, and tying up that loose end was important to me. It was probably the biggest argument Facu and I had, because he was discussing keeping Kyle and flipping, which would have left me on the bottom of the alliance of the remaining Herzos. I refused to let that happen.

And as much as you seem disparaging about it as a strategic move, I will defend that going off after the merge was a strategic move. I wrote about it in my confessionals because what I needed to happen was something to focus the targets where I wanted them to be. Several people saw me lose it, and then tried to scurry around to find their positioning. Some messaged me to find out what I was thinking, and it allowed me to point them in a direction that benefited me. I wasn't just being brash for the sake of it - it achieved what I wanted it to achieve.

I could probably give more, but you asked for 2, and you also asked about Facu, so those three things I hope will demonstrate that I was fighting my own game, and that I wasn't just bobbing along.
1562 days 10 hours ago
iAyeEye
Question for Zee: If you weren't in Majority do you think your anger issues would have got you voted out or do you think you could still Survive?

Hi Oskar. No, I don't think so. The simple fact is I was using an overexaggeration of my anger to position myself where I wanted. Had it not been successful, I would have adjusted my game accordingly. I think, and I hope that it was pretty obvious that once I was well placed in the postmerge I calmed down quite a lot. It was almost all performative.

I recognise that deliberately playing a messier game is a double-edged sword. It can pay off in getting you to a strong position, but it's harder to justify to a jury. But the fact is, I know my strengths and my weaknesses. I'm never going to be a gamebot, and it would be foolhardy for me to try to be. So I have to harness what I do have and portray it outwardly in a way that I believe will accomplish the most for me. If I was angry, it was because I wanted the other players to see me being angry. So yes, I'd have been just fine.

Well mine was born slightly of naivety, and slightly of poor strategy. I didn't realise that cross-tribe communication was allowed, because I know several games ban it. Which meant that it was about Round 3 before I got a couple of messages, which I ignored to begin with cos I thought they were dodgy but I didn't want to be a grass. It was only when I mentioned it in passing that I was told it was fine. I should have adjusted my game there and then to lay the groundwork with Herzo to work with some of them post-merge dependent on how the remaining premerge rounds went. I didn't, and it meant that I had to work harder to get a social footing with them postmerge. That was an oversight and probably my one regret.
1562 days 7 hours ago
Matedog1209
First off, CONGRATULATIONS, you were able to do what I had been trying to do this entire season. You beat me to it, but I do have a question or two that needs to be cleared up before I cast my vote.

ZEE, I will say this before anything else. I can not say I am surprised you did what you did to me. However, it still does hurt that after everything I put myself through for you, you just sent me out for 4th instead of wanting to battle it out in the end. I want to know why you really did not want to sit next to me in the end because I was willing to take that risk knowing you could beat me, but I didn’t care. I wanted to prove to people that relationships can be mended and that games can transform. I feel you cut me out simply because you were scared I would beat you. And, if for some reason that is truly the only reason you cut me, so be it. After I blindsided Benley you held a LOT of hostility towards the tribe round after round. BUT, even after all of that, I chose to come back to you because I felt you deserved another chance in this game. Do you think I made a mistake choosing you to go deep into the game with and should I have just let you be the merge boot? Anywho, I’m honestly proud of you, sadly still a little disappointed. I thought to be the best you had to beat the best, and I don’t think you were confident in your abilities to do that.

FACU, oh, bud, where do I begin? Many will say you rode Zee’s coattails; TRUE. Many will say you had no influence in this game whatsoever; MOSTLY TRUE. But what I do want to know is how in the hell did you expect to win this game by taking out every single person you had a chance a beating in the finale. I am struggling to see why you DESERVE to win this game. Sure you’re here and you did mostly everything ‘correct’, but the tenacity and determination seem to be.. LACKING. Could you tell me even ONE thing you planned and executed that did not have Zee’s work on it?

Zee, Facu, it has been a pleasure to play with you both. I really hope this can roll over into our future. Congratulations to you both, and may the best player win.
https://i.imgur.com/cMv0MWI.gif
1562 days 6 hours ago
iAyeEye
Hey Nathan.

I think what you have to bear in mind was that my goal was never to be sitting with you at the end. Ever. I made my F2 on day one, and whilst I meant what I said, that if Facu left at F4, I would take you to F2 from F3, I would have done everything in my power to get Fa and I to the end. The best way to guarantee that was to take you out at F4.

Honestly, I felt pretty sick to my stomach doing it, because I knew there was a fair level of hypocrisy to it, and because I had genuinely grown surprisingly fond of you. That said, it's the same as I said to Nin. I was pissed, but I was never as pissed as I was giving off the impression. It's a game. I have enough things to be pissed about without holding long term grudges on the back of something that's meant to be for fun. But even if none of that had happened, it was never about me vs you, it was about Me and Fa vs everyone else.

To answer your question about whether you made a mistake - you didn't make a mistake in not making me the merge boot. But honestly, you should have taken me out at F5. Or if you were really determined to go with me, you should've taken Facu out.

I have a heap of respect for your game, and for you, and if my original goal of getting my F2 to the end with me had fallen down, then I would gladly have taken my chances against you, but you made a mistake not splitting us up when we weren't even particularly subtle about it.

Maybe in another game we'll be F2 from day 1, and you'll get the full force of my loyalty, but whatever happens, mad props to you, you played a great game.
1562 days 3 hours ago
Faake
Hi Oskar!

Question for Facu: What is the best move you made that was your own idea (A.K. A not being a goat to someone else)

Well, to start off, I want to make this very clear: I was NOT a goat at ANY TIME. I had clear reasons to vote to whom I voted in each of the eliminations and there was not even ONE time where someone has come to tell me "You have to vote for this person" and I have agreed. I can easily name why I voted who I voted in each round and say how I think that benefited my personal game. My votes coincided with that of other people? Of course, that's what the game is about. But that does not mean that I have followed other people's plans. In addition, Zee (who was my greatest ally, as everyone knows) and I never put pressure on each other's vote, many times we thought differently and it was like "well, these are my reasons but you do what you want." My game was never based on influencing a vote and I also NEVER did what another asked me to do.

Having said that, my best move was definitely to ruin Kyle's plans to eliminate Nathan and eliminate Kyle the next round. Nathan and Kyle were always my biggest threats in the game, but if I had voted with Kyle, my alliance would have dissolved and yes, I would have lost a great threat, but you wouldn't have stayed with me and with Zee and I would have stayed at the bottom of the tribe, while Kyle had positioned himself in a much stronger place than he already had, because he had a very strong physical, social and strategic game. Having done this, I left Kyle vulnerable and yes, Nathan continued in the game, but I knew I could eliminate him later in the game. It was very difficult for me not to rush and make hasty decisions because I am very anxious, but I am very satisfied with how it turned out.

Definitely (and ironically too) the worst move I made was the erratic way I behaved when Dan was eliminated, which happened in the same round as the previous event. It was not in my plans that Dan would have eliminated that round, as I said before, I wanted to go to rocks, because the rocks gave me the possibility of eliminating other players that I was interested in eliminating (James, Kyle, even you), and the truth is that it hurt me both personally and strategically, because I felt I could count on him later in the game. But then I understood that sometimes there is collateral damage when you carry out a risky plan, and unfortunately it was for Dan. I should have put my mind to a cold and thought well about my movements before wanting to give up and wanting to throw the game overboard and yes, I regret that.
1562 days 2 hours ago
Faake
Hi Nate, I'm glad to talk to you again!

To begin, let me tell you that I disagree with the idea that I mounted Zee's coattails, and I will give a brief explanation of why: Having Zee as an ally was a strategic decision that I TAKED when I saw the potential capacity that he had his performance and personality, I suggested it, and he agreed. At no time did he determine, force or have a personal impact on what my vote was going to be, we were always honest and we told ourselves the plans we had, many times our plans coincided, sometimes not, but I always respected his position and He always respected mine, we have given each other advice, but they were always part of the loyalty we had. He performed better in the challenges? Yes, but because he also needed it, he was often a target and needed to protect himself, I never felt that need, I was in 9 tribal councils where I could have been eliminated in all and only received votes in the penultimate. I never had the need to make myself noticed as a physical player, and I didn't want that target on my back. Excuse me but I don't see how your goat could have been in those terms.

In terms of influence, I also don't understand why that can be a bad thing. Being influential was never part of my game strategy and I also didn't need to be in order to get the most votes in each situation. As I said, my relationship was based on the ties I had with the players and always analyzing the situations to see myself positioned in a place that was beneficial to me, I did that and it proved to me. If you are looking for me the typical characteristics of a player who influences votes, who positions himself as a "leader" of an alliance or is physically dominant in the game, I am not that kind of player, I do think it is more typical of people like Kyle or like you, and that is why I saw you as targets. I don't consider being a target like being a good player, nor do I consider not being a target like being a goat.

With regard to eliminating all the people that I could have defeated, I can answer that very simply: I believe that I can defeat Zee. But more important than that, we made an alliance and promised ourselves F2 the first day of this game, and something that makes me proud of myself is having kept that promise intact and never having voted for him. And I do not regret it. There is no one else with whom I would rather be here. He is the only person I was loyal to in the game, I never had the need to hide it and yet I was never threatened, even when we were the last couple of allies standing in the F5.

I may have failed in tenacity at some point, but what I lack in tenacity I have left over in resilience, I was able to overcome, draw a clear idea of ​​how to meet my goals, do it and reach the final. And if there is something that I never missed is determination, I always had my goals clear and I knew how to carry them out in due course. As I said, my biggest threats were you and Kyle and I was able to systematically eliminate you both, ruining Kyle's plans and with the blindside to Oskar leaving you without your greatest ally. As I have already told you, you will never see me with a good player if you only analyze influencing votes, positioning yourself as a "leader" of an alliance or being a physical player. My game deliberately never relied on any of those things, and I don't regret it.

Finally, to answer your question, the whole plan to eliminate you and the planning of when it was a good time to do it was always mine, from the F8 onwards I knew that I wanted you out of the game before the F3. Not voting for you when Kyle asked me was also my decision, because I could simply have done it and have you out of the game much earlier, but I had the determination to decide that this was not a good time to make that play, and it was also a decision not to give Kyle the power to be the ideator. You told me what you had talked to Kyle, and I replied that I lied to him, and right there you agreed to vote for Kyle as soon as possible, so I also attributed the elimination of Kyle to me, and there you can see how I can influence a vote. You never saw the remote possibility that I had lied to you, and you trusted me over Kyle. Not to betray Zee was also always my conscious decision, and I didn't do it because I wanted to be loyal to what we had talked about and because I knew it didn't make sense or benefit my game because it would leave me at the bottom of the Tribe. Neither Zee nor I are master minds who planned everything, we simply worked together to carry out our plans and we were lucky that most of the time we agreed on what to do. We have different types of game, you can like yours or mine, and that's it.

I hope my answer has cleared up all your concerns.
1562 days ago
Jacubra
Okay, so, I was gonna read all the above bullshit before posting my question, but I don't have time to read three novellas worth of content at the moment so if I retread any trodden ground so be it.

To be frank, like Hudson, this game, and you both, have kind of bored me to death in the end. It was fun for a while there, but by the end of it things just kind of collapsed into predictable pablum.

Predictable can be fine, my goal coming into this game was to predictably ride a Herzo alliance to the end Pagoning the shit out of Gobine in the process, but, obviously, that was unable to happen.

The thing is though, that's what you idiots could have done to us Herzo, if there weren't so much childlike infighting on the Gobine side coming into the merge. Instead I have to deal with this 2v2v2 schoolboy-level emotional drama instead of just playing Survivor. This was Survivor:  High School. That's all there is too it.

The merge in my eyes was divided into two parts. Part 1) Figure out what the fuck is going on why is everyone mad at each other--Nin leaving, Dan's tribal. Part 2) A predictable voting order that is set in stone after the Dan vote.

So my question is four-fold to both of you.

1) What was your experience like of Gobine? How did you plan for the merge during the premerge?

2) What was your active experience/strategy going into the first merge vote? Why did you do what you did?

3) Describe the same for the Dan vote.

4)  What was the most vulnerable aspect of/moment in your game? How did you overcome that? I want a winner with a satisfying story arc. Explain how you DID something to be sitting where you are and why that means have earned my vote to win.
1561 days 23 hours ago
iAyeEye
So my question is three-fold to both of you.

1) What was your experience like of Gobine? How did you plan for the merge during the premerge?

2) What was your active experience/strategy going into the first merge vote? Why did you do what you did?

4)  What was the most vulnerable aspect of/moment in your game? How did you overcome that? I want a winner with a satisfying story arc. Explain how you DID something to be sitting where you are and why that means have earned my vote to win.

Hi James! Love a three-fold question with four parts :D

1) My experience of Gobine was that it was lots of people who were more desperate to do something for the sake of it, than to do nothing for a good reason. People didn't want to give a straight answer to straightforward questions, and so I found myself inherently at odds with it. The majority of the time, I tell people what I'm going to do, I explain why, and I do it. So to find that several people didn't want to do this meant I was fundamentally at odds with them. That said seeing as you don't seem to be worried about me retreading ground, I will say - a lot of the issues were, on my part at least, overexaggerated, to push myself into the middle ground in order to capitalise on the merge.

2) Going into the first merge vote I tried to position myself as near to the middle as humanly possible. I wanted to hear what everyone had to say, but I also wanted people to feel like they needed my vote. When I realised that actually there might be a movement on either of the two sides to get me out, I decided to drop ALL the names I'd heard at once into the main chat, to try and make people realise how messy it was, and get them focussing on one or two common targets. Once this happened, I waited to see who would approach me, what they would offer by way of reassurances, so that I had some time without worrying about my position. I then came to the conclusion that voting Nin out was in my best interests both for that round, and for my game as a whole, and so I did.

3) I was very much convinced that I wanted to get rid of Dan if he didn't win immunity. I stated so even before the competition. He was the one person I'd voted for in minority, and as such I knew he wasn't likely to be someone I could work with, at least not for any length of time. Unfortunately, Facu disagreed because he wanted to take out a game threat. I did personally view Dan as a game threat as he'd proven to be adept in competitions, however I knew that if I did what Facu wanted, I would be leaving myself as the bottom rung of a ladder with either the remaining Gobine or Herzo. I was not letting that happen, and so I fought my corner pretty endlessly with Facu and convinced him to tie the vote, which would give us a chance to find out whether one of Herzo would flip and leave us less vulnerable. I could do this because I won immunity and so even if a tie was maintained, I wasn't going anywhere. And I felt that that the probability that a) a Herzo would leave if it went to rocks and b) Facu wouldn't leave, was worth gambling when the end result wasn't that I could leave.

4) The most vulnerable moment was without doubt that first merge boot. The fact was I seemed to have actually unsettled enough of the Herzo that you were (apparently) considering voting for me WITH Gobine. That's why I had to roll the dice to get other targets more firmly in the crosshairs - I made the mess seem like something I didn't want to be a part of (despite having caused much of it). I knew that off the back of that I would then have to portray more of a calmness to try and avoid the hard work of escaping that vote from unravelling, which is why (for the most part) I cut a less chaotic figure after that. As measured as causing mayhem had been, reining myself in was the same.
1561 days 22 hours ago
Faake
Hello James!

My experience with Gobine was interesting. At the beginning we started badly, we couldn't win the challenges and went to two consecutive tribals. I started from the beginning allied with Zee and I spent the first tribal voting with the majority to an inactive, trying to get to know everyone a little more before taking confidence with someone else. Then it was Nin's "great betrayal" turning against Benley, which I thought was very smart of him but in turn a bit rushed. From that point on, I felt that I was with the minority, because they were 4 against 2, and I didn't want to risk losing, so I put on a little more physical dye and work my ass off to win the challenges, but Fortunately we managed to win them all, and I was able to get a little more strategic. Based on Herzo's votes, the thing there was complicated. The idea for both Zee and me was to stay in line and see if we should join Herzo or continue with Gobine. At that point Zee strengthened a greater bond with Nathan and had a slightly more defensive play while I kept my channels open and my dialogue fluid with the former Herzo, so I could change sides quickly in case things went wrong.

2) What was your active experience / strategy going into the first merge vote? Why did you do what you did?

In the first vote of the merge the thing is always crazy and one begins to see where it stands in the game. In this case, Nin was being pointed out on one side and Nathan on the other. To make sure I could get under the radar, I stayed with the majority and voted for Nin, I knew he was a great strategic and physical player and it didn't seem like a bad idea to eliminate him before he could regroup and get a powerful alliance. In addition, we had begun to form the alliance with Nathan, Oskar and Zee, and the idea of ​​losing an ally did not benefit me. Voting Nin secured three in Herzo, Dan on his own and the four of us with the majority. That also made it possible to balance the Gobine-Herzo balance a bit and keep the game under control.

Well, as everyone knows that vote was crazy. There was a plan for Kyle to blindside Nathan and on the other hand Zee wanted to eliminate Dan. I already saw Nathan as a strong player, good performance in the challenges and I had also seen him get a lot of information from other people, so he already had it in his sights as a threat. Instead, I saw Dan as a player with a low social profile but good performance in the challenges, we got along well and considered that having him in the game could be beneficial, so he saw no reason to eliminate it, not because he did not consider it a threat, but because I thought it might be beneficial for my game to have it close. But it didn't suit me to eliminate Nathan either, that would weaken my alliance and leave me adrift, in addition to giving Kyle the power to carry out a successful blindside. Zee did not agree to eliminate Nathan but told me to do what I wanted. I reflected a lot on the subject and decided first to force re-voting so that, in case of voting for Nathan, I would not be exposed as a traitor, and secondly, to give myself a little more time to analyze reactions and possibilities. In the re-vote speaking on Herzo I saw that none of them planned to change their mind and neither did the Gobine, so I found the possibility of the rocks, as our dear Hudson mentioned earlier. With the rocks I had 20% chance of leaving and 60% of eliminating a strong player (You, Kyle, or Oskar, which would leave Nate without a partner for the FTC), so I decided to go to the rocks. In the end, the plan went overboard because Hudson changed his vote and Dan ended up leaving, but at least Nathan didn't leave. But that was my position and that's why I did what I did, even if I didn't end up going (entirely) well.

4) What was the most vulnerable aspect of / moment in your game? How did you overcome that? I want a winner with a satisfying story arc. Explain how you DID something to be sitting where you are and why that means have earned my vote to win.

The most vulnerable moment of my game was, paradoxically, the moment Dan left. It was a risky social move on my part the whole play because I had promised different things to the Gobine and the Herzo. I assumed that it would be a target for Herzo and that Gobine was not going to forgive me for having promised Herzo to join her vote, and I was frustrated because I didn't think I could overcome that, I threw everything overboard for a moment, but I managed to recover quickly. The play had been successful for the Gobine, and Nathan did not flinch even if Kyle warned him that I was going to vote for him, so from there it was simple again, Nathan wanted Kyle out and so he could leave out to one of my biggest rivals. And at no time was I seen as a threat. From there I only had to work systematically so that Nathan did not suspect that she was my target and would like to become a Blindside, but not without first removing her FTC partner. Zee wanted Oskar out because he felt threatened by his sayings to you, I used him as an excuse to leave Nate unarmed, and I eliminated him when he knew there could be no reprisals. That play was also risky because Hudson joined Nathan and that was the only time where I had real chances of going out, but avoiding going to the challenge of fire and playing luck, I managed to stay. I knew how to concentrate, be methodical and consistent and wait for the exact moment to get rid of my enemies, and that's why I consider that I deserve to win.
1561 days 22 hours ago
Jacubra
Thanks for answering my questions guys. Good luck.

open group

LKBvivor: All-Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!