This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council | BOSNIA

Topic » Final Tribal Council | BOSNIA

1564 days 4 hours ago
noobsmoke13
Let's welcome our jury: NIN, DAN, KYLE, OSKAR, JAMES, NATHAN, and HUDSON.

Two players remain: ZEE and FACU. Two Gobine fighting for the chance to be this season's SOLE SURVIVOR.

Please allow the finalists to make opening statements/speeches and then ask questions to get what info you need to make a vote for a winner.

Votes are due to 5 PM EST on January 8th!
1564 days 4 hours ago
iAyeEye
Hi everyone. It's always pretty nervewracking doing this bit as I'm sure several of you know, and the rest of you can imagine. I was hoping to do a video FTC if I got to this point, and I might for my closing statemen, but my voice has gone with typically good timing.

I know that several of you are sitting on the jury as a result of either my actions, or my collaborations, and I can understand why many of you would hold that against me. But I hope that you can see that pretty much everything I did was designed to give me the best shot of getting to this point. Nothing, however trivial it may have seemed, was without its place.

For instance Nin. I owe you a huge apology, because going off at you was actually tactical. For sure I was mad at you, but fabricating a big issue allowed me to ostracise myself from everyone. It's one thing sitting in the middle as a floating voter on purpose, but when people believe you're just an outcast, it allows you to control the middle without as much suspicion. I'm sorry I had to be quite so aggressive, but I'm a method actor.

There was also the 4-4 where Dan and Nathan were up. If those of you still in the game recall, I lost my shit in the main chat and told everyone just to sort out their issues. I did that because my name was going around, and I felt if I blew things up publicly, people would gravitate their votes towards whoever shouted loudest, so having rolled those dice, I scarpered to see who would make themselves a target.

I think I'm right in saying that I've voted with the majority (or tied majority) on every single vote since the merge. I deliberately played the premerge messily to allow myself to be in the best position to take on the merge. It's a very dangerous tactic, cos it can go wrong very easily, but I like to play on the edge because the rewards are so much better when they pay off.

I've won 3 comps since the merge as well, including F4 and F3 immunities. My game has been strategic, and my game has been physical. There has been a decent degree of social in there as well - I've had conversations at some point with all of you, some moreso than others, and I have tried my very best to be honest in those discussions, and not give anyone false hope where there was none.

Finally, I made it here with my F2 from day 1. I chose Facu as someone who was clearly intelligent, who thought about things with the same deliberation as I did, and who I believed would be loyal. You all knew he was my F2, and whilst some of you tried to separate us, you didn't. I believe that's a tick to both of us, but having had to scrap to get us to this point, I believe it's more of a tick to me.

I have come into F2s before feeling I played the inferior game, and I have been honest enough to allude to this. In this game, I don't feel that it's the case at all. I love Facu, but I believe that I have been the one to lead the two of us to this point, and I believe hand on heart that I've played the better game.

Whilst I'm expecting a grilling, I'm hoping that I can convince you of this also, if you need convincing. Thank you.
1564 days ago
Faake
Hello to the jury!

As I've told you (I think everyone here) I respect each of your gameplays and the work y'all did to get where you get. As you know this is a game and every one of the decisions that I made, I made them in order to get to this point, so I'm sorry if at any time I offended any of you, but it was never the intention. I tried to always play an honest game and not lie to you and I think I did, and if at some point it wasn't so then I apologize. My intention was always to keep my options open and possibilities at hand, and I really considered every thing I said I did, I was always willing to listen to what you proposed.

I know my strengths and my weaknesses, I know I'm and smart and I'm very good in terms of social play, but I'm not good at standing out as a player who's leading, whether physical or aggressive, so I knew I wouldn't be able to quickly stand out as an alliance leader and that I would have to ally myself with someone else.

In those terms, I found in Zee an ideal candidate to be my ally. Honest, smart and good performance in the challenges, with that attitude of justice and loyalty that characterizes him. I knew he would put the personality quota that my game lacked and we formed a great pair that led us to be here, everyone knew that we played together and still failed to split us.

As a strategic-social player, I tried to pass the first part of the game out of the sight of the votes and perform well in the challenges to not be thrown out, fortunately that served to help Gobine survive a large part of the tribal challenges. Once at the merge, I tried to always position myself in the place where I found myself favored with the majority of the votes, without the need to expose myself or seem like a threat, I practically slipped through the merge analyzing at any moment what position I was convenient and responsible for being the decisive vote in each elimination, and I didn't need to make a great effort in the challenges because I was never in the spotlight, I reached the final without having won individual immunity even once, and I only ran the risk of be eliminated in the F4.

Nin, you made my first vote of the merge very simple (which I see as a compliment), you are a very interesting player and I enjoyed being able to meet you throughout the game, but you made the mistake of making a strong play very early, and Zee's anger came as an excuse just to get you out quickly and avoid the madness of the first elimination in the merge, and also get rid of a player with good performance, both physical and strategic.

Dan, I really felt bad for lying to you when I said I wouldn't vote for you and I ended up doing it, you weren't my goal at that moment in the game and it really seemed to me that it benefited me more to let you than to throw you out, but I didn't want that Kyle had the credit of blidsided Nathan, so I only saw the possibility of eliminating a strong player with the Rocks, which in the end didn't work out because Hudson changed his vote. Anyway, I apologize once again, I like you very much and what I did doesn't make me proud.

Kyle, your vote was easy for me, I already had the majority secured and you had shown yourself to be a strong and ruthless player, without fear of making the blindsides that were necessary to win, and I needed you out. I flopped your blindside and then I eliminated you. You can also get my vote as a compliment to your gameplay.

Oskar, you seem to me a good and very friendly person, your elimination arose because Zee felt that he couldn't prove your loyalty, and since my goal was to weaken Nathan and I was sure he would take you to F2, I needed you out of the game. Getting that blindside was not fair, but it was part of the movements I needed to make.

James, you seem to me to be an excellent social player, you have obtained more information than I would have liked you and you were always willing to bet on something new, keeping yourself under the radar, you have managed to survive the crazy Herzo and to take place in the F5. I feel that we have similar ways to play, and that you had the bad luck of falling into an unfortunate tribe and always being in the minority, but I respect your way of playing a lot and I always saw you as a threat. I knew that a powerful play could come from you at any time, so I decided to vote for you before that happened. Also, I knew that if I flip sides and I allied with you, you would end up kicking my ass off lol

Nathan, from the beginning I have seen you as one of my biggest threats in this game, I have seen you always be one step ahead in the game, with excellent performance in the challenges, socially and physically one of the best players. I knew that having you in the F2 would be my end, and I tried to weaken you little by little, because I knew that going directly against you would be counterproductive because I would expose myself and also lose you as an ally, and possibly breaking up our majority, until finally my chance to eliminate you came. I know Zee would have taken you to F3, but I didn't want to take the risk, so I don't regret the movement I made. I was counting on you to vote for me, but I hoped Hudson wouldn't do it lol. That was the only real chance of being eliminated from the game that I had, and I know that if we had gone to Fire you would have defeated me because you have proven to be excellent in the challenges, so I trusted my luck more than my abilities. It was a the most risky play that I've made. I know it was bitter for you to lose that way, but with Hudson insisting on the rocks from day one and Zee knowing the odds, I knew that my options were better if I trusted luck, and I was favored. I encourage you for not having eliminated Zee when you could have done it in F5, but I think that was what determined the descendant in F4.

Hudson, I think we have very similar personalities and I had a lot of fun with you in the game. I think you have great potential and great ideas and I regret that you couldn't show off more in this game, but it definitely seemed always a good idea to take you away because, honestly, I think that in the worst case scenario I could have defeated you in the FTC and you would have thought the same with me, and I assumed that you could have taken me with you if I won the last immunity. You made a great effort and you almost got it, so I encourage you for that.

Finally, Zee, my partner in crime. You have proven to be much more loyal than I thought you would be and you always kept your promise to never vote for me, and I am very glad that I didn't do it neither, and that none of us had to resort to eliminating the other. You have proven to be a great competitor, with many guts and very clear goals, and I definitely wouldn't have been able to reach the FTC without you, and I am very happy to be here with you. I made a good choice of ally and I think you too. Even tho I always see you as my biggest threat, and we didn't agree every single time, I prefer being here with you than anyone else. While my performance in the challenges wasn't always as good as I would've liked, I always knew that I had your support so I was safe and never felt the real need to be physically strong and expose myself in that way. You can keep the tick of the physical, but I claim the tick of the social-strategic because I know that some of my plays were a bit more daring and I always seemed less threating. But without a single doubt, if someone else that it isn't me deserves to win, that's you.

I'm glad to have reached this F2 knowing that I played a very powerful social-strategic game, always keeping myself safe knowing that there were no idols that would save me (or harm me) and always keeping my options open in case of any eventuality. I think I deserve to win because I have been able to identify my threats throughout the game and eliminate them in due course without having to hurry and expose myself to be eliminated, and without having to play my life in immunities to avoid being voted. This is for me the best and most interesting way to play, but of course, I'm not being objective lol

I really hope you had fun with me and could appreciate my way of playing, and whatever you want to ask me, I'll be ready to answer.
1563 days 15 hours ago
Faake
Spelling mistake in the Hudson part of my speech

you could have taken me with you if you won the last immunity.***
1563 days 15 hours ago
Reality_warped
3rd placer and villain of  Okinawa LUTHER here. Ill be observing the FTC and will also cast a jury vote to win.
1563 days 15 hours ago
ninjohn
Ohhhhhh, yes, it's the Troublemaker Sensation, known for barbecues, jazz, Honeymoon Avenue and ME~! ;DDDD It's time to ask those CRUCIAL questions that will sway my vote one way or another~! Oh, hi, I'm Ninjohn~! Roll out the GIF!!!

https://media.giphy.com/media/3og0IvKz1Xir6pRT56/giphy.gif

Alright, here we go~!

Welllllll Icy, lookie loo~! Look at you! Making finale and all that! Nyes! You better do it! Strategically, the jury has definitely talked about you a whole lot. However, my issue with you is more on a social level. My vote for a winner usually does not go to the best player nessecarily but the finalist I want to represent me in the history books. And...while I understand laying low on your intentions in a game sense...to say after one vote that doesn't go your way that you want to quit, to question the things you questioned about me, saying you want to make clear we're not friends, to avoid me and leave calls when I enter in chats unrelated to this game...method acting? Is it really so? I feel like this is almost a Russell Hantz and Natalie White situation; multiple people have felt that your seemingly intentionally lacking social game threatens to over come your good strategic game. So my question is to see your humanity. If I hand you this vote, I want to know that it's going to more than just this "screw everybody, I'm the best, I played everyone" character; I'm looking for HEART, Icy!!!

Question: What do you feel like you've learned about yourself in this competiton?
-
Mister Latin Lover himself, it's Facu! Oh my stars, if you told me that you'd be smack dab in this position at the beginning, I wouldn't even had minded! No, not at all! And, while we only went to three tribals together, for the most part, I do believe we made a connection and I definitely feel like we're totally friends after this. However! I say after because we can be dull friends when this is over and I've GOT to speak up about your game now. The week that I was eliminated, I talked to you about potentially voting for Nathan. Surprisingly, you seemed the most intent on not discussing my points, resorting instead to saying you wanted me to just try my hardest and thinking it cool if I survived without really planning on even thinking of something else other than your plan. And, as the jury filled up more, the scenarios were different but one thing was constant: "Facu said he might help me but backed out and voted against me." Every. Single. Time. You said my mistake was making a strong move too early. Many in the jury, however, say your mistake was not making any moves at all. I understand that you felt you didn't need to stray too far from a big name and you're here intentionally so I accept that answer. However, your section of your speech praising Zee is significantly longer than your closing paragraph advocating for yourself. And that's a problem for me. I think I view you as a player who's aim is finale, I don't believe that you care to win rather than let a friend who helped you take it away since you played passively in comparison. So I want to use my question as more of a request. You're a great guy but a champion needs more than personality; they need ferocity as well.

Question: I want you to drag Zee. I want you to prove that you're not just a helpless doll doting after your louder friend.

Well that's all for me~! I can't believe it, the end of Bosnia~! Congratulations, BOTH of you, and whoever wins owes me a smancy dinner~! Good night, good luck, and keep riding the midnight train~! ;DDD
-NJ
1563 days 15 hours ago
iAyeEye
Hi Nin.

Valid points, and I respect your standpoint (although I don't understand your analogy, as I haven't watched that season)

First of all, I want to address some points within your message. "Is it really so?". Yes, absolutely. I am a strong believer that coming from an underdog position, even if that position isn't an inherently LIKEABLE one is the best way to win a game. It's not sitting back, it's not a passive game - let's be honest, it's very rare that people weren't aware of my presence. And I was pissed off, and so I magnified that anger to give myself the narrative  to come back up from the bottom.

Yes, my social game was the weakest part of the three core ingredients. But what you have to bear in mind is, it fit with my narrative to continue to come over aloof. If I wanted to feel someone out for information or to see their intentions, I'd ask Facu to go and talk to someone, because the social element fit HIS narrative. The last thing I needed was to suddenly develop a social game and be viewed as a threat for it.

In terms of having someone represent this season, I know that I played a game which, whilst not perfect, did demonstrate at some points all 3 of the ingredients that form the Survivor mantra, and demonstrated at some points all 3 "game parts".

Now to answer your actual question. I could bullshit you and say that I've been on a massive journey throughout this game, but the truth is, and I'm pretty sure that you at least will know this is true, is that I'm an incredibly self-aware person, which means that I've learnt most of the things I'm going to learn about myself already. However, I did learn or perhaps develop more of a killer instinct in this game which surprised myself. I was a little surprised with how ruthless I was prepared to be with you, and also with the fact that I was prepared to cut Nathan at F4. Traditionally I've known what I need to do, but I've not had the heart to either cause the fight to take out someone who in normal circumstances I wouldn't wish to be on bad terms with, and I've let my game down by taking my allies as far as I can, rather than take the shot at the point where the shot needs taking. I think I've had one too many losses playing that way, and I wanted to see whether I could just add that edge, and I've learnt that I can. Does that make me a better person, probably not. But I have come to learn that this is a game, and sentimentality tends to see you die on your knees.

Finally, I want to say this. I know you're tough as nails, and I suspect you weren't winded too much by anything that I did. However whilst I can't regret my actions, because they were a fundamental part of what got me here, if you were upset by it, I do apologise that you were the one that I had to paint that way, and I mean that sincerely.

I'm not sure if you were looking for more in terms of humility, but all I can offer you is the truth. I don't want to blow smoke just to seal the win, because I think it damages my integrity, and it insults your intelligence.

I hope that that satisfies at least some of what you were looking for.
1563 days 12 hours ago
Faake
Hi Nin! It's good to talk to you after all these days!

You said many things but you were very punctual, so I will try to answer everything you have said one thing at a time.

When you were eliminated, as we had a good deal, I wanted to be direct and honest with you and I did that. As I told you, you didn't dislike me as a player, and I didn't have any personal problems with you. Did I consider not voting for you? Yes, I did, but the reality is that it benefited me more to secure the majority at that time and maintain my stable position in my alliance than to risk making a play that would have changed my side, left me exposed and disarmed my alliance.

I'm so sorry with you as with the whole jury if you felt that I betrayed you, as I said I always kept my possibilities open, I'm a person who reflects long before deciding who to vote and I always give my votes on the time limit. It was never my intention to generate false hopes or lie to anyone. The only time I said I wouldn't vote for someone and I did it was Dan, as I said before, but at no other time did I promise someone who wouldn't vote for him and I ended up doing it. In this game I had the peculiarity of getting along very well with most of the cast, and that made things very difficult, but I always separated the personal treatment I had with each of you from the game. I was always honest with all of you and never lied deliberately, unless it was extremely necessary. Everyone always knew about my alliance with Zee, we never hid it and yet many times some of you tried to betray it and I didn't. If you think that was dishonest, I'm sorry, but for me it was the right thing to do.

I have to disagree in the part where you say that I didn't make any movement, because we all know that that is not true, at no time I protected myself under Zee's wing, I was always making movements and always remained active as a strategic and social player. If I let Zee look more like an aggressive and physical player, it was deliberate. Many of the votes with Zee were debated between the two, and I attributed without problems to ruin the blindside of Nathan, which triggered the elimination of Kyle and the idea of ​​the elimination of Nathan, which left me exposed at a time where I knew that I could leave unharmed. You can say that I was not aggressive enough or that I didn't stand out for my performance in the challenges (yes, I'm not proud, but the ideomatic barrier is a great challenge when you have to read, understand and interpret challenges very quickly and English is not my native language), but you can't say that I didn't arrive here on my own merits, because I did, I always kept safe because I had strengthened the bonds that I needed at any moment without the need to betray my greatest ally and at the same time I was never seen as a threat ever.

Although I have talked a lot about Zee in my speech and little about me in my final paragraph, I talked a lot about myself throughout the speech so I don't see it as a problem, and much of what I said about Zee was about him as a person and about our relationship more than about him as a player. I didn't see the need to get my hands dirty talking badly about him or his game because I respect him and because I want to win for everything I did, not for what Zee could not have done or done wrong.

Question: I want you to drag Zee. I want you to prove that you're not just a helpless doll doting after your louder friend.

As I said, I never hid behind Zee, I just let him do his thing while I did my thing. You may believe that being a physical and aggressive player is meritorious, but I do not, I do not share the way Zee developed in the game in terms of how to always stay in the spotlight and always be a threat, I think that Sometimes it was sloppy about his plays and that he made decisions based more on his emotions than thinking them deliberately, but that helped me to not be the center of attention while still drawing my strategies and my connections with all the players. He can boast of having "brought" me here for his performance in the challenges, but I know he wouldn't have gotten here without me. I always kept my social networks active and found out a lot of information that later served as an alliance to succeed in the game, and I think he failed in the social aspect of the game, because his networks were always much more limited than mine, I always had many options to act, so he depended a lot on me in that regard, because I could have thrown myself against Nathan much earlier and left him without allies, and I did not do so as a decision to maintain my loyalty to our alliance. I don't admire Zee or see him as a better player than me, we are good at different things and we complement each other to get here. He may be louder, but I am more calculating and social. And I'm definitely not a helpless doll, or else I wouldn't be taking this place having got along well with all the players. I made the right decisions at the right time and managed to get rid of all my biggest threats throughout the game, so no, I'm not a helpless doll.

I hope this information has helped clear your doubts!
1563 days 11 hours ago
bbsuper92
Umm I dont have time for a fucking novel so I have a few questions.

Facu were you serious when you told me you wanted to quit the game? Or was strategy to try and get my jury vote?

Facu do you think it was social strategy or you just being dragged along  by zee?

Zee were you the one who told Nathan I was trying to target him and the first merger tribal?

Zee how do you think you had a good social game?

For both
So you think you could have made it to f2 without one another?

My vote is still undecided so convince me on why I should vote for you.
1563 days 11 hours ago
HudsonRivr
Well hello to the lovely final 2 ^-^

https://media.giphy.com/media/bEbRqmAnOeRi/giphy.gif

I'm just gonna get right into it, because, not gonna lie, this final tribal... bores me.

Zee: I'm glad you didn't choose the social game as one of your strengths because if so I would've told you to grab a book on self-awareness (-- Trish Hegarty -- me). You seem like a good enough person but I know absolutely nothing about you because you really didn't make much of an effort with me.  And yes, I'm well aware that it's a two-way street, but I'm also not the one sitting at the FTC asking for your jury vote.

I don't have a question specifically for you, but I do have a question for both you and Facu that I'll put at end!

Facu: My goodness Facu, if there's one word I think of when I think of your game it's "disappointing," and NOT for the same reasons as everybody else.  I think by this point we all know that most of the time during this game, I was doing what I could to make things chaotic and messy and not actually trying to win.  At around the f8, you came up to me essentially saying you were doing the same (by forcing rocks, which ironically fucked up the chances of rocks happening to begin with) because you didn't think you could win, and I was like "OMG one of my people <3" But you disappointed me, Facu! From that point onwards you basically just played a pretty by-the-numbers game, and nothing you did really stands out to me in any way.  I'm really just left confused by you; I respect trying to win, but if that was your goal, own it. And if you weren't trying to win, just have some fun with it and stir things up! You can't have it both ways. 

I guess my question to you would be, how much did you ACTUALLY want to win this game? What was going through your head when you said you wanted to make things messy and fun and chaotic, and then proceeded to shrink back behind Zee and Nathan and just ride it out with them 'till the end of the game?

My question to BOTH OF YOU is my usual jury standby: leaving all game-related/strategy-related things out of the picture (because lord knows I gave ZERO fucks about that all season and I'm not about to start caring now), on a PERSONAL level, why should I be satisfied giving you my vote to win this game?

Thanks y'all, and good luck~
1563 days 10 hours ago
iAyeEye
Hi Dan - I'll try to keep my answers shorter for you then, but short's not really my strong point.

Zee were you the one who told Nathan I was trying to target him and the first merger tribal?

In a word, no. I double checked our conversation to see if I'd forgotten, but no, I was just talking about Nin at that first merger tribal

Zee how do you think you had a good social game?

I think good is very objective. But I don't think it was as bad as some people think it was. The fact is, I worked out very quickly which players I was likely to work with, and which ones I wasn't. Sure, that changed at certain points, but I focussed my energies on solidifying positive relationships with the people who were beneficial to my game. Does that mean I neglected others? Sure. But that does mean that I didn't have the opportunity to lie to people. Most of you knew whether or not I was voting you out. I didn't stick SOLELY to my allies. I had some decent conversations with James and Hudson even when our interests weren't the same. Yes, I'm aloof, yes I'm not the warmest person, but I represent myself with sincerity - I don't pretend to be something I'm not, including in FTCs, haha.

For both

I have enough confidence in my game that I believe it's a possibility I could have made it to this point without Facu. A certainty? Absolutely not. But I had considered how to approach the game if he were to be voted out, and I certainly didn't fail to have a Plan B.

You should vote for me because I believe I played a game which exemplified more of the characteristics befitting a winner. And because I pretty much always had some degree of control in what happened post-merge, and was usually aware of what was about to happen.

Facu answered a question above in which he said my sloppy play allowed him to sink back into the pack. My "sloppy" play was measured to ALLOW him that luxury, because it benefited me to have an ally who could go under the radar. I saw the game IMO with more clarity and a wider view, and I believe all these elements should be rewarded with the W.
1563 days 10 hours ago
iAyeEye
My question to BOTH OF YOU is my usual jury standby: leaving all game-related/strategy-related things out of the picture (because lord knows I gave ZERO fucks about that all season and I'm not about to start caring now), on a PERSONAL level, why should I be satisfied giving you my vote to win this game?

Thanks y'all, and good luck

________

Hi Hudson. I'd like to answer your little paragraph first, I hope you don't mind. I have played a fair few games now where I've offered a part of myself over to the players, I've talked about me, about life, general "chatter" and it nearly always ends up with me burnt. I chose this time, just to play the game. I'd be more than happy to set the world to rights when this is done, but I didn't feel that you getting to know me or vice versa was really beneficial to either of our games.

To answer your actual question, you should be personally satisfied to give me your vote, because whilst I might not have become your best friend, or tried to, I treated you with honesty, with courtesy and with respect. When Facu and I are sat side by side, perhaps I come across as the "villain" - but you're not voting for a villain. You're just voting for someone whose strong positive values manifest themselves a bit differently to other people's. I hope this satisfies your question, and satisfies your requirements for a vote too ;)
1563 days 8 hours ago
Faake
Hi Dan! Nice to see you again!

Facu
Were you serious when you told me you wanted to quit the game? Or was strategy to try and get my jury vote?

In F8 I had a little mental breakdown when it comes to the votes cause I was the swing vote and I had a big desition to make: take out Nathan as a huge threat, or take out you as a way to make myself sure to have the majority in the game. It was a decisive point for me. At first, I voted you to force revote, cause that way I could vote for Nathan and seem to be a "I was terrified to go to rocks", but the reality is that I needed Nathan more as an ally than out of the game. I really like you as a person and we've talk a lot, so I was upset to have to vote for you, I would prefer to evict other players over you. I had a big pressure and I felt in a point were anything that I decided to do would put a huge target on my back.  My chances were voting Nathan or go to rocks, and I saw James, Kyle, Oskar, Hudson and Myself on rocks, with 1 on 5 posibilities to go and with the chance of eliminate a great player, and also fuck up Kyle's plans to get Nathan out, cause I didn't want him to have the credit of it. So I thought "Fuck off, I'm gonna have fun with this". But when Hudson told me that he changed his vote trying to force rocks, it all crumbled down, and you were eliminated. It was precipitated to say that I wanted to quit the game, but actually it was true, I was really mad at myself and I seriously thought it. I get frustrated really quick and when I fail, and I want to throw the gameboard on the floor lol but I hate more to be a quitter than the frustration, so that's why I didn't do it.

Facu
Do you think it was social strategy or you just being dragged along  by zee?

As I already said, I was never dragged by Zee, that can only applies in the F3 Tribal Council cause he won and choose me to be with him in the FTC. But I mantained a balance between my skills in challenges and my social-estrategic game. I never felt the need to work my ass off to get immunity (after merge and before F5) cause I was never in risk to leave the game, and I knew that if I added physical game to my social game, I'd be gone several weeks ago. I was under the radar but not because I didn't make any move, just because noneone ever saw me as a threat, but that's not my fault! I just prefer to inclinate te balance over my social and strategic skill than my physical skill. Having balanced all the skills would be extremely threating.

For both

I guess we'll never know! I chose Zee as an ally with a clear goal: get balanced skills without focus them in only one person. But I always knew that Zee was a great threat for other players so I wasn't sure on what the rest could do to tear our alliance apart. Part of having a strong social game is the nets you build with the other players, so, of course, my game would have been different without him, but I really think I could have handled it cause I really think I had a very strong strategy through all the game.

You should vote for me because I demonstrated how you can get to the FTC without the need to be aggressive and play a physical game to get here. I created links with almost all the players here and I made sure to mark a clear path towards the final by always voting correctly without the need to put a target on my back or resort to changing my strategy at any point. I became essential in almost every strategy and everyone turned to me at least once to continue in the game or for their strategies to work. I know that nobody on the jury expected to see me here today, but personally I see that as an achievement, because I am not here by chance but by the effort I put in day after day, analyzing my possibilities and choosing which cards to play at any moment. I can't say that my game was perfect because I had ups and downs, but at no time did any of those downs leave me exposed and I've never see myself on the verge of expulsion. And that's something that I did by myself.
1563 days 8 hours ago
Faake
Hey Huds!

I'm really sorry if you think my game was disappointing for not playing the same way you did, but I was there to play the way I wanted, not the way others would have wanted me to play. I don't see how I could have "own" wanting to win, I can be messy and funny, and try to win anyway, I don't understand how they can't work together. If you expected me to say all the time "I want to win" and get ahead as a frontrunner I'm sorry, but that's not the way I do things. When we had the conversation we had in F8, I was serious, I was angry at how things had gone and I was impulsive, but when you threw down the possibility of going to rocks I didn't feel I could trust your way of playing because I saw it so unstable, and I also didn't want to leave the game for doing nonsense because I'm quite proud, if things were going to be messy, it would have to be well planned and methodical, and I didn't feel I could do that.

I guess my question to you would be, how much did you ACTUALLY want to win this game? What was going through your head when you said you wanted to make things messy and fun and chaotic, and then proceeded to shrink back behind Zee and Nathan and just ride it out with them 'till the end of the game?

I want to win this game as much as Zee wants to do it, and yes, at some point maybe I didn't mind winning, but that lasted for a moment and I was able to overcome and do everything necessary to get here. And it was (almost) always in my mind to win, there were times when I saw it farther than others, but that doesn't mean that I don't want it, or that I didn't want to do both, you may not see it possible but I do. I ruined plays, blindsided people and reached the final without gaining any immunity and without having anyone's support, so I think I was more messy and fun than you perceived. You can call it "shrink back" if you want, I prefer to say that I stayed close to Nathan because it is better to have your friends close, but your enemies even closer. I never depended on him, I don't even know if we were allies, we were voting partners. I just kept it at bay to take advantage of the moment to take it out of play at the right time. That Nathan and Zee are louder than me doesn't make them the mastermind behind all the votes and that I only did what they told me. If so, I wouldn't have sabotaged and eliminated the way I did it. Natan is more physical-social; Zee is more physically-strategic and I play strong socially-strategically, that's our only difference.

I think you should give me your vote because I stayed true to myself and never sold an image that was not exactly what I am: clumsy, careless, funny, talkative, sentimental, anxious, practically a disaster as a person, someone who is wrong, who takes rash decisions, which is bad loser, is frustrated quickly and is a perfectionist. We have talked a lot and we have found that we have many things in common, and although we do not manage to find ourselves as partners in crime in this game, I think I embodied the type of player that at least I would like to see Survivor win: A skinny gay with zero control about his life and that every two words says something funny, incoherent or politically incorrect. That's why I think that personally I should win.
1563 days 3 hours ago
Kgamer2218
Well hello my lovely fatties

Congrats on making final 2 even though some of its a little questionable and skeptical y'all made it too the end. After reading some of the speeches and answer to questions it got me going like wtf i thought I was in the twilight zone up in here.
https://media.giphy.com/media/1ZrjJQh7RYqChwKy1A/giphy.gif

About speeches and replies to other questions :
First i would like to say that i don't know why you guys are talking about sloppy gameplay or being louder but too me both of you guys faded into the background after the one round you " popped off " at mainly zee at the final 9 and facu at the final 8 also zee you stated that you used facu to basically play the social game for you which to me without facu you wouldn't have done anything strategically without him sooooo

ZEE MY QUESTION TO YOU IS
If facu wasn't here in the game would you have or have not still been able to pull off these strategic moves

I THANK YOU GOD ZEE that you didn't say you had good social game or didn't play on that cause you would have been dragged in minutes girl cause you ignored me 2/3 rounds of merge I was in so yah facu clearly claims this spot thank you for playing smart for this BUTTTTT you talked a lot about your strategic game and how you've played it better then facu but while reading your speeches I haven't heard anything FROM EITHER OF YOU that specifically states a strategic move you did that wasn't " being in the majority " or " sliding past " cause it seems to me you both didn't have any significant moves at all orrrrrrr you can tell me

SO MY QUESTION TO BOTH OF YALL
Name at least 2 strategic moves you did that benefited you

Also I got another question and this was is for facu and I want you to answer this honestly and truthfully bad answer or good because I'm truly not convinced you really exactly did much of anything at all and you claimed to be great at the social part of the game SOOOO MUCH I have it should be a easy thing for you

FACUS QUESTIONS :
Tell me at least one interesting thing you learned about each person on this jury

Good luck to you both :)
1563 days 1 hour ago
Faake
Hello Kyle gorgeous!

I think I can answer everything you said by answering your questions directly.

SO MY QUESTION TO BOTH OF YALL
Name at least 2 strategic moves you did that benefited you

I can name you more than two without problems.

- Ally with Zee. It was I who raised the idea of ​​joining us, and it was a great decision that benefited my game because it helped me to develop my strategies and not see myself as a threat (as I said in previous responses).

- Don't turn on Nathan hastily. Although I had the opportunity, waiting for the exact moment to do it without losing my beneficial position in the game and having the majority of the votes was a risky move and was successful because finally he was out of the game.

- Do not accompany you in the elimination of Nathan. If you had completed your plan, you would have positioned yourself in a place in the game where you would have been unstoppable and I already saw you as threatening, so not doing that was my way of curbing your strategy and putting yourself in a vulnerable place where I could eliminate you, and when I had the opportunity I did it.

- Keep Hudson until F3. He is someone with whom I always had a good relationship and who stayed under the radar practically all the competition. Although I never discussed it with anyone else, it was always in my plans to keep Hudson as long as possible because I knew that if I reached F3 with him, I would have a good chance that he would choose me to accompany him in the FTC if he won immunity, because between Nathan, Zee and I, he would see the chances of beating me greater.

FACUS QUESTIONS:
Tell me at least one interesting thing you learned about each person on this jury

Ohhh that's a great question, I love it!

From Nin I learned that making hasty moves can make you look like a threat ahead of time and that ends up being harmful to your game, and I could apply it later. I also learned that you never know when your allies can betray you and you have to be prepared for that.

From Dan I learned that sometimes you have to vote for people even if you don't want to do it as a way to stay in the game, I also learned that the plans can go wrong and that one has to be prepared for that and not throw in the towel (although I wanted to do it for a moment lol)

From you I learned that to get far in the game, you have to know how to choose at what time it is convenient to eliminate your threats and I also learned to carefully handle the information I wanted or not to share with others because it could end up leaking.

From Oskar I learned that you must be careful when making a social game, or you could have problems with your allies and they would lose confidence in you. I also learned that a good way to deal with your biggest threats is to weaken them little by little.

From James I learned that fluid dialogue with other people can make you reveal more information than you would like, I also learned how to never give up in this game, and that you always have to open an escape route in case of emergency. Ah! And I also learned that I need to download Snapchat.

From Nathan I learned that I had to be attentive and alert to any eventuality, because the other players also exchange information with each other and you have to be smart when choosing your options. I learned that partnering with your threats can be beneficial if you can handle it. I also learned not to be impatient and wait for the exact times to carry out plans, even if you are impatient lol.

From Hudson I learned that you can have fun while you are playing, and that you can always find people crazier than you. I also learned that staying under the radar for too long ends up being harmful, and that you have to be clear that risky plays must be made at some point, you can't survive being in the air in this game.

I hope I was able to clear your concerns!

open group

LKBvivor: All-Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!