This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #14 - Rachael | ALL-STARS

Topic » Tribal Council #14 - Rachael |..

1367 days 5 hours ago
Bvance1212
RACHAEL TRIBE
- X (FireX)
- Harry (harrywasnak)
- Josh D. (Joshbb17)
- Josh R. (sergeant)
- James (J2999)
- TJ (TJ2807)
- Kyle (Kyle12212)
- Nik (nikw98)

PYN for a Question

Votes due at 5 pm EST 7/27
1367 days 5 hours ago
J2999
J2
1367 days 5 hours ago
FireX
X
1367 days 5 hours ago
Bvance1212
James - This is for a spot in the final seven. Are we in the stage where Resume building begins?

X - Being so close to the end, do you believe that jury management is at an all time high? Or is survival more important?
1367 days 2 hours ago
Kyle12212
Kyle
1367 days 1 hour ago
sergeant
Josh S/R.
1366 days 23 hours ago
Bvance1212
Kyle - What decides tonight's vote? Loyalty? Possible winning strategies ?

Josh S - How late in the game do OG tribal lines run ? Or are they completely gone?
1366 days 22 hours ago
Joshbb17
Josh D
1366 days 21 hours ago
nikw98
Nik
1366 days 12 hours ago
FireX
X - Being so close to the end, do you believe that jury management is at an all time high? Or is survival more important?

Honestly id love to know myself 馃槀馃槀馃槀. As someone who has legit never been great at jury managment even in games iv won its hard to say for me. I do think survival is key as you dont need jury managment if you aint in front of a jury. So getting there is HUGE. Its all stars so id def say you wanna have great jury managment and EVERYONE is 100% looking at who is a threat to win at this point. Its f8 so if you aint looking at that its a bit dumb. But we all made f8 and depending on how jury feels tbh anyone could win.
1366 days 10 hours ago
J2999
James - This is for a spot in the final seven. Are we in the stage where Resume building begins?

Well technically the entire game is resume building. But by now for sure I think people have THOUGHTS over the end, starting to think points they can make vs other players, who would be ideal to sit at the end with for their game, etc.
1366 days 6 hours ago
Bvance1212
If anyone has a hidden immunity idol or any advantage and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so....
1366 days 6 hours ago
Bvance1212
*Nobody stands*

Once the votes are read the person voted out will be asked to head to Ponderosa ASAP, Ill read the votes
1366 days 6 hours ago
Bvance1212
First vote...
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
JAMES
1366 days 6 hours ago
Bvance1212
Second vote...
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
JAMES
1366 days 6 hours ago
Bvance1212
Third vote...
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
JAMES

open group

LKBvivor: All-Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!