This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #13 - Rachael | ALL-STARS

Topic » Tribal Council #13 - Rachael |..

1364 days 2 hours ago
noobsmoke13
RACHAEL TRIBE
- X (FireX)
- Harry (harrywasnak)
- Josh D. (Joshbb17)
- Josh R. (sergeant)
- Ikah (ZforZombie)
- James (J2999) -IMMUNE-
- TJ (TJ2807)
- Kyle (Kyle12212)
- Nik (nikw98)

votes due at 5 pm est tomorrow, PYN for a question
1364 days 2 hours ago
FireX
X
1364 days 2 hours ago
ZforZombie
Ikah
1364 days 2 hours ago
Bvance1212
X - Congrats on single digits. We鈥檙e getting down to it. Are you starting to think about the end game right now? Or is it just the survival of this vote ?
1364 days 2 hours ago
Bvance1212
Ikah - Seeing an idol played successfully last round, do you think we鈥檒l see another one tonight?
1364 days 1 hour ago
harrywasnak
Harry
1364 days 1 hour ago
J2999
J2
1364 days 1 hour ago
ZforZombie
Ikah - Seeing an idol played successfully last round, do you think we鈥檒l see another one tonight?

ANSWER: You're mocking me 馃槀. I don't know for sure. I know it won't benefit me lmao.

https://media1.tenor.com/images/9529cc022a2625fd322767331ca87f36/tenor.gif?itemid=14531731
1364 days ago
TJ2807
tj
1363 days 22 hours ago
Bvance1212
Harry - Looking over again the jury, seeing as its starting to build up, I have a question. How important is jury management right now?

James - Congrats on Immunity again! Do you believe this was necessary? Without it, were you getting voted out tonight?

TJ - How exciting is it to be in the top 9 of an all stars season like this? Does it feel rewarding or just painful at this point?
1363 days 22 hours ago
harrywasnak
Harry - Looking over again the jury, seeing as its starting to build up, I have a question. How important is jury management right now?

Jury management is always important, but I鈥檓 more worried about getting to ftc in the first place. If you can鈥檛 get there, none of that effort matters.
1363 days 22 hours ago
TJ2807
TJ - How exciting is it to be in the top 9 of an all stars season like this? Does it feel rewarding or just painful at this point?

both.
I鈥檓 glad to have made it this far, I didn鈥檛 think I would. But I鈥檓 also fed up with this shit at the same time!
1363 days 21 hours ago
FireX
X - Congrats on single digits. We鈥檙e getting down to it. Are you starting to think about the end game right now? Or is it just the survival of this vote?

Haha tysm it feels good to be single digets even more so in a all star season. I think i can speak with everyone on that. Tbh i AM thinking about the end game but not ftc. More so allies. Who do i think gets me there and who do i just wanna ride with in general. But TBH its is SURVIVAL MODE cause everyone is fighting for a seat at the table and its getting smaller and smaller
1363 days 13 hours ago
J2999
James - Congrats on Immunity again! Do you believe this was necessary? Without it, were you getting voted out tonight?

Truthfully, the odds say that I did not desperately need this, not to the same level others may.
That being said, you can never feel safe in a game like this, and especially considering it's All-Stars, anything can happen at any time, so in that regard YES any immunity is necessary to win.
1363 days 4 hours ago
noobsmoke13
I have the votes. Okay now is the time to play an advantage if you'd like to do so
1363 days 4 hours ago
noobsmoke13
i will now read the votes

open group

LKBvivor: All-Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!