This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #7 - Livingston | ALL-STARS

Topic » Tribal Council #7 - Livingston..

1383 days 12 hours ago
Bvance1212
Team Livingston :
- X (FireX)
- Harry (harrywasnak)
- Josh D. (Joshbb17)
- Kevin (kevinlord190)
- Josh S. (sergeant)
- Josh C. (Carrotboyo)
- Nick (jmain14)
- Brian (cfff)
- Rob (Robson704)

Votes are currently due at an unknown time. Waiting for the cast to decide! I’ll let you know ASAP when we reach a decision.

PYN for a question!
1383 days 12 hours ago
Robson704
rob
1383 days 12 hours ago
Bvance1212
Rob - If Old tribal lines come down to it, team Kyle only has 2 members on this tribe. Does that concern you for the vote for tonight??
1383 days 12 hours ago
Carrotboyo
Josh B
1383 days 10 hours ago
jmain14
Nick
1383 days 10 hours ago
cfff
Hi
1383 days 9 hours ago
FireX
X
1383 days 9 hours ago
Joshbb17
Josh d
1383 days 3 hours ago
sergeant
Josh R.
1383 days 1 hour ago
Bvance1212
Josh B- What’s the Most important factor in the vote tonight?

Nick - What’s the concern with the new idols being hidden? Is that something you’re afraid of?

Brian - Is tonight’s vote based on first impressions or OG tribal lines? Or something else???

X - How good does it feel to be safe? Also, do you feel concerned for your safety in the tribe moving forward because you lost the hero challenge ?

Josh D - In this stage of the game, are we looking at solid alliances being formed or voting blocks?

Josh R - We’re more than a quarter through the game and we still have 5 winners left in the game. Why do you think that is?
1383 days 1 hour ago
cfff
Brian - Is tonight’s vote based on first impressions or OG tribal lines? Or something else???

Well there is a mix of three tribes, so I think the answer would be something else. We have all played before and we all know there is more to it than just OG tribal lines. Not sure, what that is yet, but we shall see :)
1383 days ago
FireX
X - How good does it feel to be safe? Also, do you feel concerned for your safety in the tribe moving forward because you lost the hero challenge ?

I mean its bittersweet. I am glad to be safe obvi but my tribe mates are not.i worked my ass off to try and win and it was not enough. Someone here is leaving cause i did not win the hero challenge

I mean im not concerned that after 10 hours i lost a challenge. If anything i think it shows how hard i am willing to fight in these IC for the tribe. But yea i can see that maybe stepping up and failing may hinder the perception of my challenge abilitys for the tribe.
1382 days 21 hours ago
Carrotboyo
Josh B- What’s the most important factor in the vote tonight?

The most important factor for tonight is to listen and know that what we’re doing is right, because if you don’t then it’ll only create more problems in the future
1382 days 10 hours ago
Bvance1212
If anyone has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so....
1382 days 10 hours ago
zorbo678
*hands Billy a frozen hot chocolate*
1382 days 10 hours ago
Bvance1212
*shoots AJ with a pellet gun*

“Get back to your own camp”

open group

LKBvivor: All-Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!