This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #6 - Billy | ALL-STARS

Topic » Tribal Council #6 - Billy |..

1386 days 9 hours ago
noobsmoke13
Team Billy:
- Ikah (ZForZombie)
- Harry (HarryWasnak)
- AJ (Zorbo678)
- Nathan (Matedog1209)
- Logan (Haykee)
- Nick (Jmain14)
- Josh B. (Carrotboyo)

PYN for a question! votes are due at 5 PM EST tomorrow!
1386 days 9 hours ago
zorbo678
Sup
1386 days 9 hours ago
Bvance1212
AJ - The spam times were the same but unfortunately, you ended up being the last one to finish the puzzle sending the team here. Do you think that you could go home because of that?
1386 days 8 hours ago
Matedog1209
Nathan G
1386 days 7 hours ago
ZforZombie
Ikah
1386 days 6 hours ago
zorbo678
AJ - The spam times were the same but unfortunately, you ended up being the last one to finish the puzzle sending the team here. Do you think that you could go home because of that?

I think I could, but I’m hoping not. I was up against two very good puzzle solvers on a very hard puzzle, so I tried my best. Just wasn’t in the cards today. But quite honestly, keep me around because you can be me in challenges at the merge.
1386 days 6 hours ago
zorbo678
*beat
1386 days ago
Bvance1212
Nathan - Are there any plans of an upcoming swap? Does that factor into the vote tonight?

Ikah - Do old seasons of LKB affect the relationships in this game and more specifically, this vote tonight?
1385 days 18 hours ago
Matedog1209
Nathan - Are there any plans of an upcoming swap? Does that factor into the vote tonight?

I mean that first question is more for you since you know if and when we are swapping. But I think it’s in people’s minds. I think it does factor into the vote because we all have people we’ve played with before and if someone has too many connections maybe we need to get them before they get us.
1385 days 16 hours ago
ZforZombie
Ikah - Do old seasons of LKB affect the relationships in this game and more specifically, this vote tonight?

I think this question always comes up in returnee seasons on here and sometimes they don't matter at all because of all the past relationships from the group game community but I'd say LKB there's been a lot more talk about past season connections
1385 days 14 hours ago
Bvance1212
*grabs urn*

If anyone has a hidden immunity and would like to use it, now would be the time to do so....
1385 days 14 hours ago
zorbo678
*stands*
1385 days 14 hours ago
zorbo678
Bilbert? I have a present for you!

*hands Billy a cookie*
1385 days 14 hours ago
Bvance1212
Yes AJ?
1385 days 14 hours ago
Bvance1212
*eats cookie*

Now sit down
1385 days 14 hours ago
Matedog1209
Wait where is my cookie?

open group

LKBvivor: All-Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!