This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #5 - Kyle | ALL-STARS

Topic » Tribal Council #5 - Kyle |..

1382 days 8 hours ago
noobsmoke13
Team Kyle:
- Bob (islandsurvivor)
- Rob (Robson704)
- Liv (ItsLiv)
- Kyle (Kyle12212)
- Brian (cfff)
- James (J2999)
- TJ (TJ2807)

PYN for a TC question! Votes are due by 5 PM EST tomorrow!
1382 days 8 hours ago
Kyle12212
Kyle
1382 days 8 hours ago
ItsLiv
Liv
1382 days 8 hours ago
J2999
J2
1382 days 7 hours ago
Robson704
robert
1382 days 6 hours ago
Bvance1212
Kyle - After drawing rocks, how is the state of the tribe??

Liv - One side lost a number due to the rock draw. Is this vote going to be a simple 4-3 vote or are lines still fluid?

James - After scoring the highest in the challenge for your tribe, does that make you afraid for tonight? Or safe?

Robert - you were one vote from going home last tribal. How are you feeling to be back at tribal ?
1382 days 6 hours ago
TJ2807
me
1382 days 6 hours ago
cfff
me
1382 days 6 hours ago
Kyle12212
Kyle - After drawing rocks, how is the state of the tribe??

It’s hard to say. I don’t think the dust has fully cleared yet, but I can say w somewhat certainty that this tribe is divided
1382 days 6 hours ago
Bvance1212
TJ - For this vote, does it come down to loyalty ? Challenge prowess? Etc?? What is it tonight that justifies a vote for someone else tonight ?

Brian - Back at tribal again, is this going to be a trend or do you guys think this was just an unlucky roll of the die?
1382 days 6 hours ago
cfff
Brian - Back at tribal again, is this going to be a trend or do you guys think this was just an unlucky roll of the die?

I hope so. I really do not want to go to tribal again. I hate doing this especially after a close vote. I hope this is the last time in awhile you will see us.
1382 days 6 hours ago
Robson704
Robert - you were one vote from going home last tribal. How are you feeling to be back at tribal ?

i want to forgive and forget what happenned last round, im not here to play emotionally, im here to play in all stars and i want to play with the best. im not snake i showed that im honest loyal and strong in challenges, all im hoping is the fact that my team would respect it so i could stay with these team for one more round!
1382 days 3 hours ago
islandsurvivor
Bob
1381 days 16 hours ago
TJ2807
TJ - For this vote, does it come down to loyalty ? Challenge prowess? Etc?? What is it tonight that justifies a vote for someone else tonight ?

I think it comes down to quite a few things. Obviously, we don’t wanna come back here so challenge prowess is certainly important. Last vote, we were deadlocked and think that it makes loyalty so much more significant for this vote as well. I think loyalty is gonna play a huge factor to what happens tonight.
1381 days 11 hours ago
Bvance1212
Bob - You almost went home last round but we’re saved by rocks. Does that help you decide who you’re voting tonight??
1381 days 10 hours ago
ItsLiv
Liv - One side lost a number due to the rock draw. Is this vote going to be a simple 4-3 vote or are lines still fluid?

It's never as simple as that. It's all stars baby!

open group

LKBvivor: All-Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!