This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #3 - Kyle | ALL-STARS

Topic » Tribal Council #3 - Kyle |..

1380 days 13 hours ago
noobsmoke13
Team Kyle:
- Bob (islandsurvivor)
- Rob (Robson704)
- Liv (ItsLiv)
- Kyle (Kyle12212)
- Brittany (LaFierceBrittany2)
- Brian (cfff)
- James (J2999)
- TJ (TJ2807)

PYN for a question, votes due at 5 PM EST
1380 days 12 hours ago
Kyle12212
Kyle
1380 days 11 hours ago
Bvance1212
Kyle - Was tonight’s challenge just a fluke for y’all ? Or do you believe you’re the best tribe here in terms of challenge ability ?
1380 days 10 hours ago
Robson704
can i get question?
1380 days 8 hours ago
cfff
me
1380 days 8 hours ago
Bvance1212
Robert - What does an All Star represent ? Can it be any type of person?
1380 days 8 hours ago
Bvance1212
Brian - What factors go into tonights vote ? is there something that will help make your vote?
1380 days 7 hours ago
Kyle12212
Kyle - Was tonight’s challenge just a fluke for y’all ? Or do you believe you’re the best tribe here in terms of challenge ability ?

I'm not bold enough to say that we're the BEST tribe here, but we're pretty damn strong. We were unlucky today was a speed comp and that just doesnt seem to be a strong suit of this tribe.
1380 days ago
J2999
Q
1379 days 23 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Question
1379 days 21 hours ago
Robson704
Robert - What does an All Star represent ? Can it be any type of person?

This type of person has got to have something unique in themselves. What makes us All Star is braveness and enough courage to do something interesting for viewers to make this season more entertaining. Everyone has different kind of skills and different approach to this game but we all proved earlier that we deserve spot here and im really happy that im able to sit here with these guys!
1379 days 18 hours ago
Bvance1212
James - With 8 people on the tribe, is it possible we could see rocks tonight? or is there a consensus on the tribe?

Brittany - How big is the fear of idols right now? You guys got 2 idol clues which can severely narrow down the list. Is that something your concerned with in this vote?
1379 days 17 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Brittany - How big is the fear of idols right now? You guys got 2 idol clues which can severely narrow down the list. Is that something your concerned with in this vote?

Honestly, in this game, anybody could find an idol at anytime so I wouldn’t be surprised if one has already be found. However, we just gotta keep going with the flow of the game
1379 days 16 hours ago
J2999
James - With 8 people on the tribe, is it possible we could see rocks tonight? or is there a consensus on the tribe?

Honestly y'know there is. I'm not certain, but like either way it's not everyone wanting to vote for one person. I've heard a fair few names tonight, so it could go in many directions.
1379 days 16 hours ago
Bvance1212
*grabs urn*

If anyone has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so....
1379 days 16 hours ago
Bvance1212
*nobody stands*

Once I read the votes the person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately, ill read the votes

open group

LKBvivor: All-Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!