This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Reunion | LESOTHO

Topic » Reunion | LESOTHO

1617 days 5 hours ago
harrywasnak
Yeah I agree with Ivy. Most of the argument with Brady was strategic for Gabe & I. It did feel like we weren’t allowed to criticize Brady at times.
1617 days 5 hours ago
Bvance1212
So none of us had any idea going to bed that I would wake up to such a utter mess and disaster that was this leak. For anyone who doesn't know already, the leak was FireX telling josh (Carrotboyo) to play the idol because josh was going to be voted out if he didn't. That caused Kyle (kyledd) to play the stoppage idol (which he found 10 minutes into us hiding it). I received screenshot messages from Brady (CoachWade) that Josh had received messages from FireX (Bitch) at 6:10 Am est following that tribal. Josh (Carrotboyo) sent me the same messages at 6:30 am est. At this point it was 12 hours past the votes being read and 18 hours since Josh had received the information that X was leaking from our vl on skype. I, as being the only member of production awake, had to see that and deal with it. I decided to make an executive decision and shut the game down for a little while even though I figured that wouldn't stop anything. Once Livingston and Kyle woke up, we decided to talk it over and we decided to expel josh from the game. It wasn't the leak or anything that got him expelled. It was the fact that he didn't report that information right away. We changed that result to a med evac because he didn't do anything worth expelling. At the end of the day, the only advantage Brady got was the alliance between Kyle, Gabe, Alejandro, and Ivy. Which if anyone actually decided to look at the games on tg, they would see they were all apart of another group game that kyle hosts. That's my piece on it. We apologize for the leak
1617 days 5 hours ago
Carrotboyo
It's ok Grace ❤, I just didn't wanna be known as "the cheater"
1617 days 4 hours ago
Carrotboyo
And then he sends me screenshots which ruined my mood for the whole day and made me downgrade myself, sure it was "my" fault I guess lol
1617 days 4 hours ago
harrywasnak
Thanks for a great season y’all
1617 days 4 hours ago
Carrotboyo
You're welcome Harry, so thank you all too, my third season was great
1617 days 4 hours ago
Carrotboyo
I was in Season 0 Idle Bay Isle as well😂
1617 days 3 hours ago
CoachWade
Omg billy I love you, favorite host for sure haha

open group

LKBvivor: All-Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!