This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council | LESOTHO

Topic » Final Tribal Council | LESOTHO

1621 days 6 hours ago
noobsmoke13
Let's welcome the members of our jury: JULIAN, TRAVIS, KEVIN, JOSH B., CHARLES, BRADY, IVY, ALEJANDRO, GABE, and KYLE.

Our final 3 is HARRY, NATHAN, and GRACE. They have come as far in this game as they can go. Now power goes to the jury, where they will ask questions and figure out who they will cast their votes for to win this game.

Finalists, feel free to post speeches.

Jury votes at due Wednesday at 6 PM EST.
1621 days 6 hours ago
Yonaka
Firstly, I have never ever seen one episode of survivor so I am actually shocked that I made it so far.  I got through this game with not a single vote cast against me (except for self votes due to irl work and family commitments). I never had to rely on idols to get me far in this game or any additional votes etc that other people did.

I feel that I played a great social game maintaining good relationships with everyone from the very start even being on a completely different time zone in the UK. Just after merge I really tried to keep people like Julian in the game who I’d met before, but it didn’t work so I realised i didn’t have that much pull over the larger groups so I made sure the connections I made were with individual people and not so much game related but more personal, through voice notes and the like.

I showed that I can win immunity challenges if I needed to, winning a total of 4 immunity competitions. I actually won 3 in a row earlier on and the final one (a puzzle one, wtf!)

I wanted to show that you can actually just genuinely be a nice person in this game, I know Ivy and Brady will probably disagree with that but I never did mean to upset anyone in this game and I will try and talk to you both when this is all over.

One move I made early in the game is when I realised a lot of people were targeting the Gabe/Kyle pairing as they were obviously close looking on their Tengaged profiles. I knew getting close to them would actually help me because the other side were targeting them and if I was close with this couple too, I could eventually use them as a shield to get myself further - this speaks for itself, I made final 5 with them and now technically I am here and they are placed 4th/5th. When Harry won F5 Immunity I had to pick between Grace and Gabe and I was very honest with Gabe telling him I would be voting for him.

You might think I am a fool for winning final immunity and then voting Harry out rather than Kyle. Harry’s argument being that Kyle has friends on the jury, but I wanted to stay loyal to Kyle having made a deal with him and spoken to him more. But well done to Harry for staying against him in the Fire making competition - credit where credit is due.

Further to this, I made a deal with Gabe, Grace and Kyle which I refuse to go back on (as above). I played a loyal game to the people I made promises to and I hope people don’t hold the moves I have made against me because the personal bonds I made were all very true. I actually enjoyed meeting people and half the time it was nice having just a genuine conversation with people.

I hope you vote for me, a British person should win one of these games and also I might actually watch Survivor now haha.

People can say I hid behind people and didn’t do much and had no clue what was going on half the time (I didn’t even know what a tribal council was and I had no clue what merge meant) but 4 immunity wins including the final immunity and NOT ONE vote cast against me all game - surely that’s got to stand for something.
1621 days 6 hours ago
kyledd
I have questions but I also want to hear Grace and Harry's opening statments
1621 days 5 hours ago
CoachWade
First of all I’ll just say ew at this f3.

Honestly the real only deserving person in the finale was Gabe and he’s not here so I have to vote for one of you which I really don’t want to do but sadly I have too.

Nathan: I just can’t vote for someone who threatens to quit 1000 times and never does. At least when I threw in the towel I actually meant it lol. You just bitched and complained constantly in the group chat and it was honestly so grating and annoying. You blamed the hosts for not accommodating your time zone and the players but you fucking signed up for this game. I don’t really give a shit that your time zone is different if you signed up for this game and made a commitment. You even blamed the players for not moving the challenge up to accommodate you which isn’t our fucking job. Therefore I don’t really have respect your game. You got zero votes cast against you because everyone in this game knew you were losing in the end because of your constant quitting and un quitting so nobody voted you for that reason and that reason alone, not for your social game which we need to clear up. Also you are the definition of a hypocrite. You literally tell me to not freak out over a game and that its nothing to stress over. Literally about 2 hours later, you block me over a game and decide not to talk to me ever again just because I was getting answers I needed. Clearly you’re not a nice person as you have to be so pathetic to block me over a game when you literally told me to not freak out. I never block people in games and that’s something I feel everyone should be aware of.

Harry: I’m sure you’re expecting to not get my vote and you’re 100 percent right in that statement. I think people are overhyping your game way too much when it honestly was nothing special. Honestly I think your social game was horrendous this game as you were left on the outs of so many votes. Instead of taking that in stride, you begin to bitch and moan that you were left out of the votes. You were left out of the votes because clearly people didn’t trust you enough to tell you again cuz your social game was trash. Talking to you was honestly the worst part of the season for me because I dreaded it so much. Also, you had to win immunities and challenges to get here which I don’t respect at all. The one more also that I know you will harp on is the Gabe move and honestly it wasn’t impressive at all to me. Even a little kid would know it was obvious that Gabe had to go at the f5, you just had an idol to use and took the easy way out to vote him out. You couldn’t even vote him out with a majority vote. You’re honestly lucky to be here, you’re not here based on your gameplay lets just make that clear.

Grace: You’re 100 percent getting my vote tonight and I really hope you win. Honestly you’re game is massively underrated in the fact that you were never really in trouble and clearly your social game was clearly amazing if you never were in the limelight at all. You played an amazing under the radar strategy and when you needed saving, you got an idol played on you. I think everyone thought of you as an easy beat in this game and you freaking used that to your advantage and I applaud that. I think you damn well have a shot to win this game tonight and I sure hope you do. I don’t think anybody ever once fought with you and I think your jury management is easily the best out of the 3 by a fucking mile. Maybe the “least deserving is really the most deserving in the end. I hope you win this girl!
1621 days 5 hours ago
Yonaka
1000 times is slightly excessive
1621 days 5 hours ago
harrywasnak
Why is he posting before we do
1621 days 5 hours ago
CoachWade
Cuz your speeches aren’t going to determine my vote. Its already locked.
1621 days 4 hours ago
harrywasnak
Hello to the members of the jury! First I want to say thank you to Livingston, Kyle, & Billy for hosting a great season. I also want to congratulate Grace & Nathan for making it here.

The premerge of the game wasn’t that notable for me. I created bonds and/or with Ivy, Josh, Julian, Brady, Kyle, & Nathan that pretty much guaranteed I wasn’t going anywhere. Our first tribal was a unanimous vote against Shaun. I helped our tribe win 2 challenges during the leadership twist and I sat out of the double tribal.

At the merge, things heated up for me. I tried to keep my tribe’s majority together, but Josh & Brady turned on Julian, one of my closest allies. I knew that in order to find a foothold at this point, I would have to suck up. I played up how hurt I was to Josh and Brady, but acted like I still had every intention of sticking with him. I talked to other people, specifically Kevin, Kyle, & Gabe, playing up that I felt on the outs. I knew that if I convinced everyone that I felt scorned, I could work my way back in. I pushed for Travis to go home next, as I saw him as my biggest threat, and he never really shared information with me, unlike everyone else on my original tribe. Though that vote was fairly straightforward, I was crucial in convincing people that he was a big threat. I voted correctly against Kevin in the next round, since I knew that he didn’t have numbers, and it wasn’t worth risking my game to side with him. At the final 10, I targeted Gabe. When I found out that Josh was playing his idol, I told him to vote for Gabe, as I recognized that this was an opportunity to get rid of a threat and break up the pair of Gabe & Kyle. Obviously this was stopped by the stoppage idol, but I was the only person that knew what the outcome would’ve been before the votes were read, as other people believed the secondary target was Kyle.

After that tribal, I brought my strategy from after the merge vote back in full force. I solidified my alliances with Ivy & Josh, and went on the attack against Brady. Brady said some incredibly rude things about me as a person and called me terrible at the game, so I decided to blow up his game. I spread a rumor that Brady tipped off Josh to play his idol, knowing that it would get back to Brady. I also told Josh that Brady betrayed him. All of this caused Brady to have a meltdown and blow up his own game, giving me time to work my way back in with everyone else.

When Josh was expelled for the leak, it threw a wrench in my plans, since I lost my closest ally at that point, and couldn’t use him as a shield. At this point, I chose to target Charles, as I had been working with Nathan. Though I didn’t see Charles as a threat, I knew I didn’t benefit from keeping him around, since we did not have a strong relationship. In the next round, I led the charge against Brady, since I knew there was no saving that relationship. Brady declared that he would do everything in his power to vote me out next (I was immune). Since he was targeting me, I had to make sure he didn’t get the chance to rally people against me. I also found the merge idol at this point.

My goal at the final 7 was to blindside Ivy, since he had an extra vote and looked like he had a strong chance of winning. I spent  over 4 hours doing the endurance challenge, winning when Ivy stepped down for an idol. Ivy bluffed like he was going to play his idol and possibly his extra vote, yet I knew he wouldn’t if he felt confident that he had the majority of the votes. Alejandro also approached me with this plan after the challenge, but I knew that the execution was on me. I rallied enough votes against Ivy, as it was clear that the votes were heading towards a split, I made sure to keep my conversations with Ivy going throughout the day, so he’d be confident enough not to play his idol. At the final 6, I voted out Alejandro, since I was confident in my relationship with Gabe, and I expected Alejandro to come after me next if Gabe left. I didn’t want either of Gabe or Alejandro in the final 3, since I saw them both as strong players that probably pissed less people off.

At the final 5, I won my 4th individual immunity, allowing me the safety to use my idol however I wanted. My plan was to play my idol on either Grace or Nathan, to guarantee they would have my back if I lost the final immunity challenge. When I found out about Gabe’s vote steal, I knew I’d have to play my idol on Grace. I didn’t want a strong duo in Kyle & Gabe together in the final 4. Saving Grace is what allowed me to be sitting here right now, as I knew there was a risk that Nathan could beat me in final immunity and turn against me. Because I solidified my trust with Grace, I was able to make fire against Kyle, and I managed to win the challenge.

I believe that I deserve to win because I played an incredibly well rounded game. I won 4 individual immunity challenges and a fire-making challenge, I made several strong strategic moves that were always in my best interest, and I managed to build the bonds to keep me safe when I wasn’t immune up until the final 4.

A few notes:
- I am the only member of the final 3 that has not self voted
- I correctly played an idol on someone else
- I won the most individual immunity challenges out of the cast
- The only vote I received before the final 4 was thrown out of spite, and I was never really in danger

While I did not play a flawless game, I did what I had to do to keep myself safe and further my own strategic interests. I believe I played the strongest game out of the final 3.

Thank you for your consideration.
1621 days 4 hours ago
harrywasnak
Sorry if that was a little long but I’m willing to answer any questions
1620 days 16 hours ago
harrywasnak
I’ve heard that someone on the jury wants to use my challenge strength to discredit me, so I have a few points.

- At the Food Chain challenge I got to pick my own role, and I had the social connections to figure out everyone else’s roles
- Brady wouldn’t have been immune that round if I didn’t explain the game to him
- I don’t see how Touchy Subjects could be used to discredit me, as it’s not even a complex challenge, but it shows my social awareness in the game, as I understood how most people were viewed
- Yes I spent 4 hours on the endurance challenge, and that’s kinda sad, but I did it for a reason. Ivy was getting too powerful in this game, and I knew it was the ideal time to blindside him. I outlasted another player for a strategic purpose that I successfully carried out.
- I did not need to win immunity at the final 5. My connection with Gabe ensured my safety either way, as he admits he wasn’t targeting me. Winning that challenge gave me the ability to step back and look at the game as a whole, and understand why it was in my best interest to save Grace.
- I was only in danger at the final 4, which I knew would be likely since I pulled off a few power moves, yet I knew my connection that I solidified with Grace would give me the opportunity to at least make fire.
- The final 4 is the do-or-die point in this game, and I set myself up in a position to at least control my own fate.
- It is false to say that I relied on immunities to get here. I wasn’t immune at 7 tribal councils throughout this game, and I only received 3 votes total.

My physical game supplements my strategic and social game. I won when I had to, and gave myself the opportunity to make power moves without becoming the target as a result. If I relied on challenges, I would’ve actually been in danger of leaving sometime before the final 4.
1620 days 15 hours ago
CoachWade
Spending 4 hours on a challenge is pretty sad but its expected from you
1620 days 15 hours ago
harrywasnak
I understand you have some weird unexplainable hatred for me, but I set out to beat Ivy in that challenge and I did. I set a goal and I stuck to it. I can at least respect when other people play this game well rather than resorting to threats and personal attacks.
1620 days 15 hours ago
CoachWade
You started it by being a little bitch when you would be on the outside of votes, bitching and moaning just being annoying as fuck. At least Grace wasn’t a bitch to people and actually had juror management something you didn’t have.
1620 days 15 hours ago
CoachWade
Also if I remember a while ago, you and Hufus voted me out of war of the worlds because you were dating. Then I got pissed off at you because I thought us three were a thing and then you tell me not to freak out when you did the same thing every vote this game and the difference was you weren’t even voted out and you still freaked out and bitched probably even worse than I did so you’re a hypocrite.
1620 days 15 hours ago
harrywasnak
As I stated, that was part of my strategy that I used to get back in with several people. With you, it seemed to piss you off to the point where I was getting information that I was able to use to undermine your position in the game. I wasn’t really mad at anyone after the Josh vote, but I wanted them to feel like I felt desperate. By going to people and playing up my exasperation, I was able to improve my own position. For example, I built a strong relationship with Gabe even after I voted against him by going to him and apologizing as well as playing up my feelings of being on the outs. Being on the outs of a couple early merge votes is a flaw in my game, but even then I was never targeted. I managed to improve my position in the game significantly after that low point.
1620 days 15 hours ago
CoachWade
So why was it just me that you were a bitch too after the votes?

open group

LKBvivor: All-Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!