This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council | LESOTHO

Topic » Final Tribal Council | LESOTHO

1625 days 6 hours ago
harrywasnak
Keep trying to attack me when it just shows that you didn’t read a single word I wrote. I actively attempted to repair our relationship coming into this game after War of the Worlds, so I was hurt when you suggested we were good and then consistently lied to me. Even though I was hurt, I knew I could utilize my vulnerability to my advantage in the game.
1625 days 6 hours ago
harrywasnak
I also employed that strategy to Ivy, Gabe, Josh, & Nathan at different points. Specifically after the Josh vote, I had long conversations with Ivy & Gabe about how I felt on the outs. I did directly confront Nathan & Ivy, and this led to the three of us working together at that point in the game.
1625 days 6 hours ago
harrywasnak
So no, I did not only “whine” to you Brady
1625 days 6 hours ago
CoachWade
I consistently lied to you because we rarely ever talked. I talked to everyone in the game and my conversations with you didn’t feel genuine at all which was something you lacked. There was no mutual trust there to start but then you flip shit on me for playing the game when everyone else did the exact same thing.

I hope we can talk more outside of this game where I can get to know you outside of a game level cause we’re just not meant to ever work together in any game and that’s just a fact.
1625 days 6 hours ago
harrywasnak
Again, part of my “flipping shit” was a strategy to undermine you, and it worked. You blew up your own game for me. You tried to make it personal when my intentions were mainly strategic. Hopefully we can talk outside of this game once you understand that there is a distinct separation between my actions on personal and game level.

I genuinely like Gabe & Ivy as well as several other jurors as people, but I had to understand who was a threat to me, and separate personal and strategic relationships when necessary. That’s why I even considered working with you again until you said it was your sole goal to get me out.
1625 days 5 hours ago
CoachWade
I only wanted to get you out when you were completely being rude to me in the game. Part of the reason why I didn’t want to be in the game was because of you and you honestly drained me so fine if that’s strategic but you went way overboard on it to the point where I didn’t want to be in the game at all anymore. I just honestly hope we don’t play games anymore or next time when we play a game we just need to agree to never talk game again.
1625 days 5 hours ago
harrywasnak
Maybe I went overboard at times, and I apologize if I did, but I never attacked your character or made personal insults. I draw a line in these games. I’m not afraid to argue with someone if it can help me in the game, but I do my best to always keep arguments from getting personal if I can. The group community is in a dark place right now, and I don’t want to contribute to that cycle of negativity if I can help it.
1624 days 21 hours ago
pinkiepie512
1624 days 20 hours ago
RedsKanto
Question for Grace

Send us Confessional #3 from Julian’s Survivor Macedonia!
1624 days 19 hours ago
BadGirlsClubfan
u remind me of buckwild u queen
1624 days 18 hours ago
pinkiepie512
LOL everyone says I'm her!!!

open group

LKBvivor: All-Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!