This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council | OKINAWA

Topic » Final Tribal Council | OKINAWA

1647 days 22 hours ago
noobsmoke13
Let's welcome the members of our jury... DYLAN, LILLY, LOGAN H., ZAC, ANNETTE, PAUL, NIK, ROBERT, and LUTHER.

The power in this game now shifts to the jury, who will get to ask the finalists questions in order to reach their decision on who deserves the title of SOLE SURVIVOR.

The finalists, BRITTANY and SEA, may now post their opening speeches.

Jurors have until 7:00 PM EST Saturday to vote for the winner.
1647 days 22 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Hello, members of the jury! Now, when I tell you that I did not expect to be here, I mean that. I thought my time was done at many points in this game due to how quiet it was but thankfully, here I am standing in front of ya’ll with a very good ally and now friend in Rose. ☺️

I believe that I outwitted, outplayed, and outlasted the best compared to my fellow finalist because I was in danger for most of the end game. I was able to win 2 immunities, play with no idols in my pocket, and won a fire-making challenge just to get to this point. I fought my ass off and was in constant worry, trying to keep my name off of the chopping block while also trying to get to know everyone else and be genuine instead of game-botty (which i’ve been told before).

Now, I’m not going to bore you with a long step-by-step book of my game but if you want one, I’ll give it to you. I’ll answer any and all questions truthfully and hope the jury can respect the game moves that I made to get myself here. Thank you all and I am glad to have met and played with everyone involved! Good Luck to you, Rose ❤️
1647 days 22 hours ago
Reality_warped
Hello, Brittany and Sea. I would like to give MY opening statement, then ask some questions.

I honestly believe that you are some of the most undeserving people here to win. Lily,Zac,Nik,Annette,Robert, and me all deserved to be here more. You two had a very quiet game and mainly just followed a majority group, and didn't play your own game. Brittany, you was blindsided on SO many votes. You didn't have a clue on anything for a large majority of votes. The only thing I feel like you did was the Logan vote, and even then was it the best for your game? I don't think so. Sea, you honestly just sheeped Rob. That's all I can really say for you

-----------------------------------------GENERAL QUESTIONS-----------------------------------------------
Q. What move did you make for YOURSELF?

------------------------------------------PERSONAL QUESTIONS--------------------------------------------

For Brittany:
You didn't know things happening in a lot of these votes, so why do you think I should vote you when you voted in the minority for 2/3 of the season?

For Sea:
I feel like you just sheeped Rob and made no decisions that benefited you. How can you prove me wrong?
1647 days 21 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
@Luther
I honestly believe that you are some of the most undeserving people here to win. Lily,Zac,Nik,Annette,Robert, and me all deserved to be here more. You two had a very quiet game and mainly just followed a majority group, and didn't play your own game. Brittany, you was blindsided on SO many votes. You didn't have a clue on anything for a large majority of votes. The only thing I feel like you did was the Logan vote, and even then was it the best for your game? I don't think so. Sea, you honestly just sheeped Rob. That's all I can really say for you

-My game was only quiet to you because we didn’t talk at the merge (all your doing, btw) so your opinions of my game are INVALID. Like I said, you only talked to me when you needed info so sorry that you’re bitter.

Q. What move did you make for YOURSELF?

-1. I beat you in immunity and voted you out
2. Got that 3-2-1 vote to work with Paul voting Sea and saving myself
3. Made the alliance with Rob and Sea to vote Nik out
4. Logan’s vote

For Brittany:
You didn't know things happening in a lot of these votes, so why do you think I should vote you when you voted in the minority for 2/3 of the season?

-2/3s of the season? Try like 3 tribal councils where 2 idols were played at 2 of them LMAO I got all of my targets out from final 7-3 WITHOUT having to win immunity. You should really fact check your statement/questions before posting them. Bitter Betty
https://media1.tenor.com/images/2cb80cc6e202aec79fc8e4866f4d7cdd/tenor.gif
1647 days 19 hours ago
ZacPed
Congratulations to the final 2 of Survivor Okinawa! Brittany and Sea id like to commend the two of you for making it this far since we all wish we could be in your seats right now.

I'll start with Brittany. As someone who was close to you for many votes I can go on record that you had the best social game out of this whole cast. Everyone knew you were a threat, but none of us acted on it because we liked you. Strategically, you also were able to get out your targets tribal after tribal. You masterminded the the votes for Logan, Paul, and Nik which I give you major props for. And when it comes to competitions you were able to win two immunities so you were no slouch.

Now for Sea. I'll be honest I can't recall a single thing you've done this game. Your vote was controlled by Rob the entire time and I don't think you ever had a concept of what was going on in the game. Unless you can prove to the jury otherwise...it's looking rough for you.

Now my question for both of you is the same: What was your biggest move in this game?
1647 days 18 hours ago
SeaViper
@Luther Honestly, I don't think I sheeped Rob, and I have done some big moves. Me and Rob were close, admittedly, but I wouldn't go as far as to sheep him. We've worked closely together since day 1, but I've come up with a fairly high amount plans. Some worked out, some didn't. I knew Rob was the biggest jury threat, that's something I wasn't "Oblivious" to.

As for the general question, the biggest move I made was nothing. I don't think there was one big move, but the game moved, and I honesty felt Rob got all the credit, even though he didn't do all of it (Sorry).

@Zac Well, one thing I was into was loyalty. "I'm loyal to the people at I'm with y'all" but I played nobody else's game. At the final 10, I was very close to making a move that could ruin my game, but I stayed honest, and got here. Whoever won the fire challenge would most likely be the one sitting next to me. Playing honestly is what I do, I'm not a backstabber. I think I played better in this season, than any other tengaged season out there.

But to be honest, more than half the cast would beat me if they were sitting next to me instead of Brittany. Just about everyone wanted me gone at some point.

I'm beggining to work out if it's worth trying, because I don't see myself winning this to be honest. Once a 2nd place queen, always a 2nd place queen
1647 days 18 hours ago
SeaViper
Hi, jury

If I had to say....my biggest move was probably taking out Raul at the final 15. That was a blindside I kind of spearheaded. The original plan was to vote out Zac, but then I heard Raul was going after me. After finding out he's a known traitor, I gathered the numbers against him.

There was a time when I nearly voted out Rob, but I chose my loyalty. If I went ahead, I'm not sure I'd be here now, although, he didn't carry and throw me. We were two separate beings.

I'm beginning to wonder if it's even worth trying, as I clearly don't have the votes to win
1647 days 17 hours ago
SeaViper
GG Brittany, I'm calling it right here. I have 0 chance
1647 days 15 hours ago
Reality_warped
Brittany, stop insulting me. That’s not good jury management
1647 days 14 hours ago
paul028
Haiii finalists! Congrats on getting this far!

My Question for Brittany: What was your best move post-merge?

My Question for Sea; Sea, you bid money on a IMMUNITY IDOL, you WON the idol and proceeded to use it immeditally and waste it. Why do the bid if you weren't gonna do anything with it?
1647 days 13 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
@Paul
My Question for Brittany: What was your best move post-merge?

Best move post-merge was choosing to vote Annette out and making that final 3 alliance with Rob and Sea. That was a big turning point in the game considering it was either going to be Nik or Annette. I could’ve taken Nik out at 7th but I knew that if I did that, I wouldn’t be sitting here today, it most likely would’ve been Rob and Sea regardless considering they were the two that were the closest to one another. It was either them 2 or keep on playing the “as long as it ain’t me card” (which I wasn’t wanting to play anymore after losing my two biggest allies in Dylan & Lilly at the beginning of the merge).
1647 days 13 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
@Zac
Now my question for both of you is the same: What was your biggest move in this game?

Thank you so much for the kind words, Zac! It’s funny that you bring up my social game because I really do believe that keeping tabs on everybody, almost every round was my biggest move in the game. I was maneuvering my way throughout the game, in the shadows, talking to people individually because I knew making big groups would just ruin everything i had worked for and each plan would be leaked.
Final 6 comes along and WE (almost everyone in the game) knows that it’s either myself or Paul going since both Nik and Luther won immunity (not a good move btw, sorry ya’ll😅). So I start working on Sea and Rob, telling them that it’s Paul’s time to go, constantly checking in on them before the vote and hoping they remain loyal to me to at least force a tie so I can go to rocks. Rob and I, talk to Paul and tell him that Sea is the vote, which I don’t think he believed at first but Rob and I constantly messaging him and telling him that it’s Sea probably changed his mind.
SO with all of that being said, my biggest move would have to be keeping my social game on the highest pedestal throughout the game and/or being able to execute the Paul vote correctly.
1647 days 13 hours ago
RavenWhiteFeather
HIII 

First of all i wanna say

THIS IS A GOOD FINAL 2 9/10

And uhh idk what to ask you

I want you both to make a list of ppl you bullshitted evwry vote and also how you voted
1647 days 12 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
@Dylan I did it for you!!!

The premerge was pretty straight forward for me, only went to tribal once and that’s when Tris was voted out 7-1-1. Didn’t have to bullshit anybody and I was in the majority. That’s when the swap happened and I was placed onto the new Asakura tribe, where we continued winning all the way to merge.

Final 11: I voted for Annette that night, fully thinking she was going and I could take control of the game with Dylan and Lilly as my top allies and who were also going after one another ferociously. Unfortunately, I was blindsided and my ally Dylan went.
Final 10: I voted for Nik after this MESS this night was, it was originally Paul since he couldn’t vote the next 2 times we went to tribal. Last minute, I was told to switch to save Lilly and then BOOM.. an idol is played and my other close ally leaves in a shocking vote that most of us were left out of.
Final 9: idk what it was about people who received votes the tribal before winning immunity but it happened again with Nik. This time around, I was taking control into my own hands and for some reason, when I brought up Logan’s name.. everyone was okay with doing him so I went with that. We weren’t talking and he was obviously against me so I rallied up the troops and took him out 6-2-1.
Final 8: I was FINALLY immune and felt comfortable until I saw the votes being read. There was supposed to be a 3-3-2 split between Nik (who I voted) and Luther in case an idol was to be played and it was royally fucked by Paul who voted for Luther instead of the planned Nik so sadly, my next closest ally that I had made in Zac was booted.
Final 7: Annette had a vote changer and used it on Paul so Nik could FINALLY be taken out but, I wasn’t feeling comfortable about sticking with Annette & Sea (who were close and I knew I’d be 3rd between them) so I decided to side with “the boys” Luther & Nik (and Rob, by association i guess) by voting Annette out. This was where the game changed for me..
Final 6: I was moping around alll day because I knew that Luther & Nik were both immune and wanted me out ASAP so I fully expected to get 6th. Rob, myself and Sea all realized that we would have no chance to even get to the final 2 if we didn’t take a shot at Luther and Nik now so we went to work. Paul was the only other person who wasn’t immune and we thought he was so flip floppy that we couldn’t trust him moving forward. Rob and I were in Paul’s ear for god knows how long and manages to convince him that the vote was Sea in order to avoid a tie between himself and me. Sea was fine with this because she knew that this was a risk that we all had to take.
Final 5: I was once again the target but Rob and Sea had my back and we all voted out Nik, who didn’t have immunity.
Final 4: Sea gave me her full trust and told me that she would vote Rob if Luther won immunity. Unfortunately, he did and Sea was honest with me so Rob and I went to a fire-making challenge. I won, thankfully and another ally of mine was gone :(
Final 3: Most crucial immunity challenge for me and I won!!! I made the move that I’ve been needing to make the whole merge and finally got Luther out (who was a big threat and could have been here instead of me).

So as you can see, I didn’t really bullshit anybody throughout the course of this game. I was mostly straight up and did what I had to do to get to the end.
1647 days 10 hours ago
lhooper902976
Since I didn't have real interactions with either of you, I have two questions for both of you.
1. What was your biggest regret in the game?
And 2, my favorite : Compare each juror to a real survivor us player and why.

Whoever does the best job on both parts combined gets my vote
1647 days 7 hours ago
Robson704
Congrats finalists i have one question for both of you:
How good relations you built and with how many people to go further? You thought those relations could lead you here or it wasnt that easy? If you answer shortly its good to me

open group

LKBvivor: All-Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!