This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finale | OKINAWA

Topic » Finale | OKINAWA

1653 days 1 hour ago
noobsmoke13
The schedule is as follows:
- F6 vote reading
- F5 challenge
- F5 vote reading
- F4 challenge
- F4 vote reading
- F3 challenge
- F3 vote reading

Then the Final Tribal Council will be set up and we will give a decent amount of time for the jurors to ask questions of the finalists and make their decision.
1653 days 1 hour ago
noobsmoke13
https://imgur.com/j24PLCd.gif
Brittany (LaFierceBrittany2)
Paul (paul028)
Luther (reality_warped) -IMMUNE-
Nik (nikw98) -IMMUNE-
Robert (Robson704)
Sea (SeaViper)

You may not vote for Luther or Nik.. Everyone else is fair game.

Votes are due tomorrow by 6:00 PM EST. Votes are subject to be read if received early and with the tribe's majority consent. If you have any advantages, please let us know via your host chats before 5:45 PM EST or let us know you will be active then to play it live. Send confessionals to your host chats on Skype please.

PYN if you'd like a question!
1653 days 1 hour ago
nikw98
Nik
1653 days 1 hour ago
noobsmoke13
Nik - Are you afraid that Luther and you winning together today puts too big of a target of you two as a duo?
1653 days 1 hour ago
Reality_warped
Luther
1653 days 1 hour ago
nikw98
Well first and foremost, we aren't a duo. We are individuals that saw an opportunity to win, so we did.  I've had a target on my back since final 10. Having 7 out of 10 people vote for me made that very clear. On top of that, my name has been said in every vote since, besides the one time I won immunity. So no, me winning with or without Luther doesn't put a bigger target on my back because i've had a huge target anyway.
1653 days 1 hour ago
noobsmoke13
Luther - That challenge wrapped up in about 5 minutes. Was there a lot of strategy when it comes to knowing who's hiding where?
1653 days ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Brittany
1653 days ago
Robson704
Robert
1652 days 22 hours ago
RedsKanto
Brittany- We are nearing the finale. It is time to make big moves or should people have already been doing so?

Robert- At this point, how do you manage voting people out yet still maintain enough respect from the jury?
1652 days 19 hours ago
SeaViper
Sea
1652 days 16 hours ago
Robson704
I tell you guys tonight that its about who i can trust. It was always about this one thing and to tell truth i know taking out challenging and strategical threats is important in the last stage of game but my number 1 thing im basing on is always trust. And if i make it or not to the jury i will be at least proud of myself that i made my decision based on trust and i hope that people would respect that
1652 days 3 hours ago
Gilsgirl
*walks in and sits with jury*
1652 days 2 hours ago
noobsmoke13
if anyone has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it now would be the time to do so
1652 days 2 hours ago
noobsmoke13
I will now read the votes...

First vote...
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
SEA.
1652 days 2 hours ago
SeaViper
Wow, what a shock

open group

LKBvivor: All-Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!