This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #7 - Mapuche | CHILE

Topic » Tribal Council #7 - Mapuche |..

1677 days 20 hours ago
noobsmoke13
https://imgur.com/1jod0ew.gif
- Josh (Carrotboyo)
- Kyle B. (Kyle12212) -IMMUNE-
- Systrix (systrix)
- Drew B. (Tester)
- Jasoi (Jasoi)
- Nathan H. (nathorix)
- AJ W. (zorbo678) -IMMUNE-
- X (FireX)
- Rubes (Rubes)

Votes will be due tomorrow at 6:00 PM EST. Everyone is fair game except for Kyle and AJ.

Please ask us below for a question!
1677 days 20 hours ago
nathorix
I want one
1677 days 20 hours ago
noobsmoke13
Nathan - You mentioned multiple times within the main tribe chat that you feel as if you've been left out of multiple chats. What do you think this means for your game?
1677 days 20 hours ago
nathorix
Nathan - You mentioned multiple times within the main tribe chat that you feel as if you've been left out of multiple chats. What do you think this means for your game?

Oh Did I? I didn't know..

On a serious note, I was left out on a majority of these alliance chats near the beginning, but they all pretty much got blew up. Im pretty sure I know who I am voting tonight, but who knows..

maybe im still being left out
1677 days 15 hours ago
FireX
Id like 1
1677 days 11 hours ago
Jasoi
I WANT ONE
1677 days 8 hours ago
noobsmoke13
X - Your seemed to reveal an idol in the main chat. Do you think that may make you a target?
1677 days 8 hours ago
noobsmoke13
Jasoi - Yesterday, there was a huge controversy after the challenge regarding alliance chats and who was in which ones. After all of that confusion, do you think your trust in anyone has changed?
1677 days 3 hours ago
FireX
X - Your seemed to reveal an idol in the main chat. Do you think that may make you a target?

Uhhhhhh i am already a target by a 4(now 3????) Person alliance of kyle aj and josh so i just think its gives me a small amount of protection tbh. Def lost a lot of respect for the 3 on how they went about planning to get me out. Aj is a fake bitch and clealry kyles a sheep so baaaaaaa and josh lies then act like when he admits his lie hes a truthful guy. Honestly i dont like fake people. But no 1 in this cast seems to care tbat them 3 will pick everyone off so meh this is a weak season.
1677 days 3 hours ago
zorbo678
In response to that comment, all I can say is that there’s only one winner. Calling me a fake bitch for playing the game seems a bit unfair when BRIAN is doing the same thing, planning to vote people out. And I don’t have a final 3 with Ke and Josh. I assume BRIAN would like to talk about everyone he’s currently in an alliance with, like his big chat of six people he made last night? Talk about being a fake bitch
1677 days 3 hours ago
zorbo678
*Kyle and Josh, not Ke and Josh
1677 days 1 hour ago
Jasoi
Yesterday, there was a huge controversy after the challenge regarding alliance chats and who was in which ones. After all of that confusion, do you think your trust in anyone has changed?

Yes i know realize that tupac is relevant today.Keep yo enemies close.Watch yo homies
1677 days ago
RedsKanto
I'll go tally the votes...
1677 days ago
RedsKanto
*grabs urn*

If anyone has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now it the time to do so.
1677 days ago
FireX
Stands up
1677 days ago
FireX
So i WAS gonna save drew

open group

LKBvivor: All-Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!