This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Live Show #5 - The Finals

Topic » Live Show #5 - The Finals

4102 days 23 hours ago
BigBruv
Hello finalists!

Britney Spears [#TeamDylan]
Christina Aguilera [#TeamAshley]
Christina Grimmie [#TeamRose]
Nicki Minaj [#TeamEddie]

You have made it to the FINALS! And this is your one LAST chance to impress the public and claim the #GiftPrize and a recording contract with TENGAGED!

This week, you will perform three songs: Audition song, Celebrity duets, and the Winners single!

Auditions song - The song which started it all! This is the song that you performed during your first step to fame!

Celebrity duets - You've spent your whole time performing on your own trying to impress your judges, but have you got what it takes to sing with your idol?

Winners single - The song that you think represents you and your time on this show the most!

Good luck everyone!
4102 days 2 hours ago
levonini
Audition: Starships

Celebrity Duet: Fly (feat Rihanna)
I decided to sing this song because I feel that it is such an inspirational song. I feel that this fits this week's theme because Rihanna has always been an inspiration, and I think that it really shows in this piece. Enjoy :)

Winner's Single: Turn Me On
I decided to sing this song as my Winner's single due to the fact that it describes my relationship with my music. Unlike any other thing, music is the only thing that gets me going and that is why I enjoy singing high beat songs like this one. Hopefully you enjoy listening to it as much as I enjoy singing it :)

4102 days 1 hour ago
tigerfrmny
Christina Grimmie: (sorry i have no links i would preesh if someone did it for me)

Audition: titanium cover

Celeb Duet:

Song that represents journey: rolling in the deep cover
4101 days 4 hours ago
BigBruv
Audition song: "Your Body"

Celebrity duet: "Just A Fool" with Blake Shelton

Winners single: "Keeps Gettin' Better"

4101 days 2 hours ago
Josh51
Audition: Toxic

Duet: Scream and Shout feat will.i.am

Winner's Single: ...Baby One More Time

4101 days 2 hours ago
BigBruv
4/4 done! Poll will be up SHORTLY! :)

open group

The Voice© Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!