This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Losa's Big Brother 3 - APPS OPEN!

Topic » Losa's Big Brother 3 - APPS..

3570 days 23 hours ago
losangelesgirl
This is part 1, of 2 parts of the applications for Losa's Big Brother 3. I need to find active people, who show up for competitions and pay attention to the game.

Tengaged Username :
Gander :
Color lever :
Describe me your character in 3 words :
Did you play in any other group games? And in witch ones? (If you played in a lot of them you can just name 3)
Why do you think you should be one of the former houseguest?

REALY IMPORTANT PART OF APPLICATIONS PART 1 : (TIMEZONES)

Will you be able to make it at 5/6/7 pmEST almost every day (I need active people) ?
How active are you from 1-10?

----------------------------------- GAME RULES - PLEASE READ --------------------------------------------
GAME RULES : ( One week In real life is 3 days inside BB house. HOH/POV/Evicton )
Day 1 : HOH competition at 5/6/7pmEST (One of this times) - HOH will have time to nomminate untill next day (day 2) 3:00 pmEST (The HOH will have to make nomminations ceremony in Dinning Area). The POV Comp. will be at 5/6/7pmEST on day 2. Nominees and HOH will play in the POV comp. and 3 other players who show up (if more then 3 players show up, I will random.org veto players) 
The POV holder will have to make her/his decision in next hour, if the POV is not used in the next hour, the POV won't be used and the nominations will stay the same) After POV meeting the eviction will take place and the players will have time to vote annytime untill next day 4:30pmEST. After eviction next HOH competition takes palce at 5/6/7pmEST again on day 3.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you accept and understand the rules of Losa's Big Brother?
Will you send confessionals (A.K.A Diary Room's) ?
Anything alse about you that I should know?

Thank you and Good Luck.
3570 days 23 hours ago
losangelesgirl
(The game is starting in about one week - Date and the Hour of the Cast Reveal/Premiere will be revealed soon)
3570 days 22 hours ago
_JB_
Tengaged Username : _JB_
Gander : Male
Color lever : orange

Describe me your character in 3 words : determined, competitive, chill
Did you play in any other group games? And in witch ones? (If you played in a lot of them you can just name 3) your old bb series, kpnna's ETU: the joker, euro's bb 4
Why do you think you should be one of the former houseguest? I know when to hold 'em and I know when to fold 'em
3570 days 22 hours ago
pikachu142
Tengaged Username : Pikachu142
Color lever : Orange

Describe me your character in 3 words : Frendly, Outgoing, Loyal
Did you play in any other group games? And in witch ones? (If you played in a lot of them you can just name 3): Ismail's survivor: pagtubos island (7th), SG1's survivor: Russia (11th) & TTJ's survivor: Polynesia (Currently playing) the are more that are on my profile :)
Why do you think you should be one of the former houseguest?: I am ACTIVE and love big brother i'd show up to comps and it's be a awesome time and i want to shake this game up!

Will you be able to make it at 5/6/7 pmEST almost every day (I need active people) ?:Yep
How active are you from 1-10?: 9

----------------------------------- GAME RULES - PLEASE READ --------------------------------------------
GAME RULES : ( One week In real life is 3 days inside BB house. HOH/POV/Evicton )
Day 1 : HOH competition at 5/6/7pmEST (One of this times) - HOH will have time to nomminate untill next day (day 2) 3:00 pmEST (The HOH will have to make nomminations ceremony in Dinning Area). The POV Comp. will be at 5/6/7pmEST on day 2. Nominees and HOH will play in the POV comp. and 3 other players who show up (if more then 3 players show up, I will random.org veto players) 
The POV holder will have to make her/his decision in next hour, if the POV is not used in the next hour, the POV won't be used and the nominations will stay the same) After POV meeting the eviction will take place and the players will have time to vote annytime untill next day 4:30pmEST. After eviction next HOH competition takes palce at 5/6/7pmEST again on day 3.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you accept and understand the rules of Losa's Big Brother?: Yes and Yes
Will you send confessionals (A.K.A Diary Room's) ?: If big brother reminds me Yes :3
Anything alse about you that I should know?: Not really that much else

Thank you and Good Luck.
3570 days 22 hours ago
richardcglover
This is part 1, of 2 parts of the applications for Losa's Big Brother 3. I need to find active people, who show up for competitions and pay attention to the game.

Tengaged Username : richardcglover
Gander : male
Color lever : blue
Describe me your character in 3 words : smart fun and loyal
Did you play in any other group games? And in witch ones? (If you played in a lot of them you can just name 3)
Wills Survivor 6: Solomon Islands 4th/18
Raminiks Big Brother in progress
Tuts Survivor 1: Mexico 8th/16
Why do you think you should be one of the former houseguest? Because I'm your next winner

Will you be able to make it at 5/6/7 pmEST almost every day (I need active people) ? Yes
How active are you from 1-10? 9

Do you accept and understand the rules of Losa's Big Brother? 100%
Will you send confessionals (A.K.A Diary Room's) ? Yes
Anything alse about you that I should know? You'll have to wait and find out

Thank you and Good Luck.
3570 days 22 hours ago
Econ21
Tengaged Username : Econ21
Color lever : Red

Describe me your character in 3 words : Strong, Manipulative, Smart
Did you play in any other group games? And in witch ones? (If you played in a lot of them you can just name 3) Kpnna, Gaia, Suitman
Why do you think you should be one of the former houseguest? Because I think I can add stuff to this game that no one else can

Will you be able to make it at 5/6/7 pmEST almost every day (I need active people) ? Yes
How active are you from 1-10? 8

Do you accept and understand the rules of Losa's Big Brother?Yes
Anything alse about you that I should know? No
3570 days 21 hours ago
americanidolfan
Tengaged Username : americanidolfan
Color lever : Green

Describe me your character in 3 words : Clever, trustworthy and active
EddieDees Big Brother Season 8

Why do you think you should be one of the former houseguest? Because I will make it an interesting game!

REALLY IMPORTANT PART OF APPLICATIONS PART 1 : (TIMEZONES)

How active are you from 1-10? 10

Do you accept and understand the rules of Losa's Big Brother? Totally
Anything alse about you that I should know? Nope!
3570 days 21 hours ago
Addrian
Tengaged Username : Addrian
Color lever : light green

Describe me your character in 3 words : cunning, strategic, charismatic
Did you play in any other group games? And in witch ones? (If you played in a lot of them you can just name 3) cmacks big brother 2, and all star game. Koolmanmaddens secret story 4,6 all stars, 8. Ultimate Reality star.
I think I should be one of the houseguest because I'm a very charismatic person and will bring that excitement to the game. I'm a very strategic player that isn't afraid to make big moves but I'm also a great social player . So if you choose me you won't regret it.

How active are you from 1-10? Very active

Do you accept and understand the rules of Losa's Big Brother? Yes
Anything alse about you that I should know?
3570 days 19 hours ago
Mastereab2117
Tengaged Username : Mastereab2117
Color lever : Blue

Describe me your character in 3 words : Talkative, Intelligent and Outgoing
Did you play in any other group games? And in witch ones? (If you played in a lot of them you can just name 3) Lyshan's BB1, TTRS 14: Big Brother
I should be one of the former houseguests because I am a go-getter, not a giver-upper. I will try to win every challenge that comes my way because I do not like to lose. I will play the smartest and wisest game possible that nobody has ever seen before. The saying is expect the unexpected and I am the unexpected so get ready for a houseguest that will blow you away.

How active are you from 1-10? 8

Do you accept and understand the rules of Losa's Big Brother? Yes
Anything alse about you that I should know? No
3570 days 17 hours ago
yoboyy_luke
Tengaged Username : Yoboyy_luke
Color lever : blue about to be purple

Describe me your character in 3 words : Loyal,crazy,Competitive
Did you play in any other group games? And in witch ones? (If you played in a lot of them you can just name 3) no i havent but im in xfactor an alil bit
Why do you think you should be one of the former houseguest? Because i love bb and i will make this season crazy and exciting !

Will you be able to make it at 5/6/7 pmEST almost every day (I need active people) ?

Do you accept and understand the rules of Losa's Big Brother? YES:)
Will you send confessionals (A.K.A Diary Room's) ? YES
Anything alse about you that I should know: im black.. lol umm let me play! i love you so much
3570 days 16 hours ago
joey65409

Tengaged Username : joey65408
Gander :male
Color lever :yellow

Describe me your character in 3 words : social fun physical
Did you play in any other group games? And in witch ones? (If you played in a lot of them you can just name 3) memories last forever platinum a big brother and zachs big brother
Why do you think you should be one of the former houseguest? I am fun loyal and I am active

REALY IMPORTANT PART OF APPLICATIONS PART 1 : (TIMEZONES) central

Will you be able to make it at 5/6/7 pmEST almost every day (I need active people) ?yea

Do you accept and understand the rules of Losa's Big Brother?yes
Will you send confessionals (A.K.A Diary Room's) ?yes
Anything alse about you that I should know? No not really but I will win
Thank you and Good Luck.
3570 days 9 hours ago
luke_l00
Tengaged Username: Luke_L00
Color Level: Yellow

Describe me in three words : Smart, Kind, Funny
Did you play in any other group games? : Yes, Sam's Big Brother and one other forgot name of group
Why do you think you should be one of the former Houseguest? : Im active, and will be loyal to anyone.

REALLY IMPORTANT : Eastern Time (EST)

Will i be able to make it 5/6/7 pmEST almost everyday? Yes, summer means no real schedule
How active am I from 1-10? : 8.5

Do you accept and understand the rules of Losa's Big Brother? yes
Will you send confessionals?: Yes
Anything else you should know about me?: Na, i think im good I will play a good game i guarantee it.
3570 days 9 hours ago
losangelesgirl
Dino, you got second last season. It's only for the new players lmao.
3570 days 8 hours ago
Espontaneo
Tengaged Username : Espontaneo
Gander : Female
Color lever : Orange

Describe me your character in 3 words : Crazy , Loyal , Brave 
Did you play in any other group games? And in witch ones? (If you played in a lot of them you can just name 3) Tuters Last Man Standing , Tuters Survivor , Blatastic Big Brother
Why do you think you should be one of the former houseguest? Im very active and i have a strong personality and i love competition . Trust me you will love having me in your show

Will you be able to make it at 5/6/7 pmEST almost every day (I need active people) ? Yup Thats perfect for me !
How active are you from 1-10? Tbh 8 and on sundays I'm not that active because of church and everything but i can still be active at 5/6/7

Do you accept and understand the rules of Losa's Big Brother? Yes very clear
Will you send confessionals (A.K.A Diary Room's) ? Of course i love doing those
Anything alse about you that I should know ? At the end of the season will there be awards and will you post the confessionals ? Do i need to send in a picture ?
3570 days 6 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Dino please stop, You played and you failed. GTFO of this group and never return.
3570 days 5 hours ago
Survivorgame1
Tengaged Username : survivorgame1
Color lever : Green

Describe me your character in 3 words : Smart, Vicious, Social
Did you play in any other group games? And in witch ones? (If you played in a lot of them you can just name 3) All are in my bio but= Bingo's Survivor Laos: 2nd   TTJ's Survivor All Stars: 2nd Will's Survivor All Stars: 2nd (I havent finished any BB games... im in the Final 5 for one )
Why do you think you should be one of the former houseguest? Ill make this season VERY interesting and I am not afraid to make huge moves!

How active are you from 1-10? 8-9

Do you accept and understand the rules of Losa's Big Brother? Yes!
Will you send confessionals (A.K.A Diary Room's) ? YESS!
Anything alse about you that I should know? I <3 Big Brother!

open group

Losa's Big Brother 3 : APPS OPEN!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!