This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Losa's BB2 - Confessionals

Topic » Losa's BB2 - Confessionals

3564 days 20 hours ago
LyonRemedy_
Dear Dino:

1 - You were dragged as much as I was.
2 - You don't even follow half of my game so you can't say I was terrible.
3 - Your "Game moves" were extremely predictable and would have been done by everyone else.
4 - You're a hypocritical asshole.

Also, you are pretending to be other people to make yourself look good. On the wiki, you posted:

"There were three smart people in the jury--Mimi, Jon, and Bobby.

Jaxon :)"

and on ask.fm "Okay lets be real Amanda, Caleb had an okay social game but he was a sheep--Kamani" and also very immaturely: "Did Caleb really ask you to send him nudes?"

Seriously how sad can you get? Also, out of all the jury, you are the most bitter person here. Still abusing and bullying everyone A WHOLE WEEK after!
3564 days 16 hours ago
Dinosauro27
LyonRemedy_
Dear Dino:

1 - You were dragged as much as I was.
2 - You don't even follow half of my game so you can't say I was terrible.
3 - Your "Game moves" were extremely predictable and would have been done by everyone else.
4 - You're a hypocritical asshole.

Also, you are pretending to be other people to make yourself look good. On the wiki, you posted:

"There were three smart people in the jury--Mimi, Jon, and Bobby.

Jaxon :)"

and on ask.fm "Okay lets be real Amanda, Caleb had an okay social game but he was a sheep--Kamani" and also very immaturely: "Did Caleb really ask you to send him nudes?"

Seriously how sad can you get? Also, out of all the jury, you are the most bitter person here. Still abusing and bullying everyone A WHOLE WEEK after!

CALEB SHUT THE FUCK UP. YOU ARE SUCH A HYPOCRITE BECAUSE I WAS NOT DRAGGED AND YOU HAVE NO CLUE WHAT I DID THIS GAME. SO SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU LITTLE BITCH HYPOCRITE
3564 days 15 hours ago
Dinosauro27
Also you little bitch I never posted for Jaxon or Kamani so go suck your mom's dick
3564 days 14 hours ago
Duffybutt11
lmao caps doesn't make you better..
your still some socially awkward freak who sits in front of a computer all day...
why don't you go suck a dick for once, you of all people will probably enjoy it!
3564 days 14 hours ago
IceIceBaby
God, Wasn't this 13 year old dick suppose to leave like a week ago?
Don't you have better things to do because all we are doing right now is flooding Amanda's Group. Please stop guys, It is really disrespectful.
3564 days 11 hours ago
Dinosauro27
I'm 17 year old bitch and I'm not a socially awkward freak if I am amazing. I passed all my classes which were all AP with As, I am bivarsity in soccer and tennis, and I have a girlfriend so ya I'm smart, athletic, and likable, unlike you bitch.
3563 days 20 hours ago
IceIceBaby
I'm all of those aswell, Don't get disrespecting me Dino when you don't even know me because all it makes me do is laugh IRL. It shows what a jerk you are, Now let MiMi ride your dick again we all know how much fun she has doing that.
3563 days 16 hours ago
Dinosauro27
Mimi is not my girlfriend first of all and no matter if she likes to have sex or not you are slut shaming.

Second off you are not me and you are not bivarsity in tennis and soccer and you don't know me either so shut up bitch
3563 days 15 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Apart from Soccer ofc,  I would never do that x
3563 days 15 hours ago
Dinosauro27
Soccer is the greatest sport on Earth so f u
3563 days 10 hours ago
Duffybutt11
nah Football is..
3563 days 10 hours ago
Dinosauro27
Yes you are right. Football is, as in soccer.
3543 days 13 hours ago
americanidolfan
Would you like to apply for AIFAN'S BIG BROTHER 1?

http://www.tengaged.com/group/2564

open group

Losa's Big Brother 3 : APPS OPEN!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!