This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Losa's BB2 - Confessionals

Topic » Losa's BB2 - Confessionals

3563 days 12 hours ago
boozes
dino is the real big brother winner cuz he did make more moves then any of us and he was loyal to me
3563 days 11 hours ago
IceIceBaby
MiMi, Get off of riding his dick and get your own personality. Nobody cares about this anymore because everyone who has been commenting (Dino and MiMi) are irrelevant!
3563 days 6 hours ago
Dinosauro27
Duffy you are such a misogynist.
3563 days 6 hours ago
Dinosauro27
Andrew don't be disrespectful. Mimi and I are just friends and you are probably jealous of Mimi because she is not some creepy fat cat lady hiding behind her screen.
3563 days 6 hours ago
IceIceBaby
1. I'm not Fat.
2. I have friends.
3. I am a dog person not a cat person x
And 4. Why would I be jealous of someone riding other guys dicks?
3563 days 5 hours ago
boozes
andrea u make me sick just because u knew dino played the best game u r bitter he was the one to get u out
3563 days 5 hours ago
IceIceBaby
He got me out because I flopped at a veto. He never took me out because he was forced to choose me over Matt, Don't talk to me about "Good Games" When I know exactly what people did in our season. Now can we all shut the fuck up about S2 and let S3 shine?
I'm sure everyone is sick of reading our comments MiMi and Dino x
3563 days 5 hours ago
Dinosauro27
Andrea friends dont constitute the little 14 year old boys in this cast like Caleb Matt Duffy John and Kamani that follow whatever orders come out of your mouth
3563 days 4 hours ago
Matt12799
Were you not watching this season? Me & Andrea never followed each other.
3563 days 2 hours ago
Dinosauro27
LOL you definately voted how she wanted you to vote in the finals. Also you sucked at the game you were dragged just like Caleb.
3563 days ago
Duffybutt11
Uhh... WTF is a misogynist???
3563 days ago
Duffybutt11
I never followed Andrea's orders. In fact we never even had an alliance.. lmao Dino your all bark no bite.. get a fucking life already!!
3563 days ago
Duffybutt11
Dino!! In a way you were dragged to. When it came down to it the only reason you made as far as you did was Comp wins.. not really any game play..
3562 days 13 hours ago
Dinosauro27
Duffy you are a bigot and use the internet.

Also, I was never dragged. I let other people think they were in charge of me but I was always making my own decisions. Also, I won comp wins and that is important. If you say Andrea was a good player, yet because she won comp wins, she didn't.

Duffy i took you out so shut up. I had such great gameplay because I took out all my allies because I could not trust you people. Caleb got dragged so how is that gameplay.

Also Duffy you were just bitter cuz im smarter than you and was not your slave
3562 days 12 hours ago
boozes
i think i could of made it farther then andrea if i didnt get blindsised

open group

Losa's Big Brother 3 : APPS OPEN!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!