This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Losa's BB2 - Confessionals

Topic » Losa's BB2 - Confessionals

3563 days 3 hours ago
Dinosauro27
Caleb shut up! No one said we played equal games. They all said I played a better game and you got dragged and you just won because you had no blood on your hands.

Also, dont call me boo because you're not being funny and that is slightly racist
3563 days 3 hours ago
Duffybutt11
OMG Dino, i think we can all agree you have no life if you are still bitching over a game that has been over for like a week... GET THE FUCK OVER IT!
3563 days 2 hours ago
Dinosauro27
Duffy, you are just a bitter baby because you wanted to screw me, and you failed, and I was honest to you before you failed to screw me and you regret your decision on your jury vote.
3563 days 1 hour ago
Duffybutt11
Ohh im the bitter baby. You are the bitter baby in my opinion, and i was never trying to "Screw you", because if i wanted to you would have been gone week fucking 1, so cut the crap of you think your so fucking better than everyone else cause your not...
And i am fucking proud of my jury vote, because it would be a cold day in hell if i ever have my jury vote to you!
3563 days 1 hour ago
Matt12799
Amanda even said y'all played equal games on ask lol. Get over it Dino it's over
3563 days ago
Dinosauro27
Duffy you are a bitter bitch. You are just making revisionist history. Duffy, I had votes to stay in week 1 no matter how you voted, so check your ego.

Matt, she did not. She said that to not influence the game you dumb fuck. She said I made more moves to get myself to the end and it was just a super bitter jury.
3562 days 23 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Okay honest please: who made the most moves to get themselves to the final 2 on their own: Dino or Caleb? Well, I think Dino made more moves to get themselves to the final 2 and played more of a game : Stay low for first few weeks and then wake up. However, it is not all about making moves, it is also about great social game that Caleb had and Dino didn't. Dino = Better strategic game. Caleb = Better social game. Together = Amazing alliance to make it to the end. Winner = Person with better social game - That's what usualy happens.
--
Ok there, it is Dino. Can we like stop wasting our time now and give up. You lost and we lost, Let's move on already!
3562 days 5 hours ago
Dinosauro27
Andrea you are the only one wasting your time.

Caleb didn't have a great social game may I say. He just didn't screw any of u over.

LOSA SAID IT HERSELF FOR THIS GAME I DID THE MOST FOR MYSELF
3561 days 19 hours ago
Duffybutt11
omg let it go..
3561 days 8 hours ago
Dinosauro27
Duffy I am so sure you already regret your vote
3560 days 23 hours ago
Jxhn
none of us regret our vote. do you notice Caleb talking in here almost a week after finale? no. why? because he won, is being gracious about it, and is also probably over it. you lost. because your social game sucked. and this is proof that you cant handle yourself socially at all.
3560 days 22 hours ago
Dinosauro27
No because I played better. John you are also a hypocrite Caleb didn't even answer your fucking questions and you voted him.
3560 days 21 hours ago
Jxhn
he actually did answer if you scroll back. and his answer was fine by my standards.
3560 days 10 hours ago
Dinosauro27
Well your standards suck. He never gave two reasons why I should win and two bad things about his game. He just kissed major ass.
3560 days 9 hours ago
Duffybutt11
OMG Dino. Why dont you cry a little more you pussy!

open group

Losa's Big Brother 3 : APPS OPEN!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!