This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Losa's BB2 - Confessionals

Topic » Losa's BB2 - Confessionals

3569 days 12 hours ago
losangelesgirl
3569 days 12 hours ago
losangelesgirl
DuffyButt11 (Pre-season confessional)
So im talking to multiple people and starting to form bonds. Bonds are everything in this house. I mean you can go ahead and dig your grave if you fly solo. I am also trying to mend things With Andrea because i KNOW she hates me and my gameplay. Tbh she only hates it because I've turned my back and voted her out. I am nervous there is a grudge and that she could come swinging this time around!

--

*Walks into the diary room with a bag of chips, and my hair in a swim cap*
So this is my night attire, don't judge!! ;D
Btw i kinda saw a little showmance blossom between nick and mimi, and i thought to my self OMFG we are screwed if we let them win this HoH, but another part of me thought, why run and hide when i could approach them and lead them on to trust me and stuff, i know i might seem weak and naive, but hell, i have a ton of potential and game inside me. When you put me in a situation where i am passionate about what i do, i could become a little piranha and bite everyone in the ass!! I am honestly relying on my social, and strategic game, because idk if anyone saw but i was like the one of the first few to fall of my surf board..
yeah, my fat ass couldn't fit on no surfboard.  :p

--

*Walks in with a huge smile on my face*
So i out lived my curse of being the first boot so far, so i am excited to know i am safe. I have pledged trust to Dino, and i know he can be a very loyal player, so i know i cant evict him. The other two though, haven't made a damn act of kindness to talk, or even igknowledge me, so i am torn between that, so my final decision was based of of three things
1) Their Name, which one i didn't like
2) Their avatar, the ugliest got penalties
3) umm... idk well tbh i just used random.org lol

My Vote = Kamaniaini (Whatever the hell it is)

--

Well idk if i said this but THANK GOD I AM SAFE!!! I am hoping i can fight my ass of to win week two HoH. but i think if i dont i have made enough relationships to be safe. Right now me and Janet have been talking and we have a major thing in common. WE HATE ANDREA!! Lol well i don't hate her, i just dont trust her. I mean she is manipulative, condescending, and tbqh a bit bitchy. I kinda want a women ally, because i click with women a bit more, i mean what can i say, i get them. (only reason i cant click with Andrea is because i think she might be a man lol jk)
3569 days 12 hours ago
losangelesgirl
Still DUFFYBUTT :

LMAO!! I suck at competitions, like really bad. So I made a deal with will that if he saved me this week i will never nominate him, and whenever i win pov and he needs it, i will save him. I don't know if he believed it, but if he did, then that makes him a Class A DUMBASS!! Idk if i was ever his target but its damage control.
My strategy so far is to lay low and just be likable, i mean i don't want a freaking target on my back this early, so i'm going to wait until its like a little later on until i start making big moves.

--

So this week is a week where the power can fall into anyone's hands. So far it seems that Andrea has a big alliance and they want Caleb out.
I am like wait, wtf. Usually the showmances are the threats, but now everyone bows down to them? idek but i really want Nick gone. I mean the smartest thing would to keep caleb for a number and offer a deal to persuade him to stay under our (#Bubki) wings. I think Caleb is underestimated in this game. I think he could have potential to make some waves, so yeah i want him on my side.
--
My week in the big brother house.
Well i have found my self in a majority alliance with Me, Kamani, Caleb, Dino, Jon (Ithink),and Bobby. The question is, now that the wicked bitch of the south (Andrea) saved toya, who will be put up as replacement. I have been urging Kamani to put up Kiki, as he has been playing all sides of the house. I am hoping we can win HoH next week, and take out Toya and Andrea.
--

So after reading that little mail Andrea sent about the alliance, i feel like people have totally underestimated me in this game. I dont really want to be known as a floater, so when it comes down to it, i'm going to have to make a move. And tbh i want to get Andrea's blood on my hands, like i want to brutally murder that bitch, and rip that cheap ass weave out because im am over her constant bull shit.
--
WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!
So you are telling me, after i have attempted to talk to you, that you are nominating me NOT because i am a physical, strategic, or social threat, but because i didn't talk to you, when in reality i did. FUCK YOU JOHN! YOU ARE A LITTLE FUCKING PRICK!!!! I haven't been pumped in this house yet, but now i am, and i swear to god i am going to win that PoV! I swear to god, it will be a cold day in hell if i am evicted pre-jury, AGAIN!!!
once again, FUCK YOU JOHN!!!!!! SEE YOU IN FUCKING HELL YOU MOTHERFUCKING PRICK!!! >:/
--
OMG My strategy worked and i won PoV!!  I mainly just sat back and let everyone else do the challenges, so i put a really high number lol. Anyways i just wanted to say this has motivated me to win HoH an take Andrea Out!!
--

I am debating with myself as to how trust worthy Kamani really is? I mean he is making accusations against his own alliance (Me, Caleb, Jon, Bobby, and Dino) about the mole, and who to take out, like it makes me nervous that he is willing to flip-flop and like side with Andrea or not. I kind of feel like i could trust the other side better because they keep it real, i mean not Andrea. idk but this week i hope i am safe because i have my doubts.
--
So i made a deal with Andrea that if i win PoV i will remove her from the block. I know how it sounds, but tbh i do trust her more than i trust some of the people in my alliance. I want Jake, or John gone i mean they seem like more of threats than Andrea..I mean hell even Jon looks like more of a threat, but in the back of my mind i know thats how Andrea is playing, it's almost like the only card she gots.
3569 days 12 hours ago
losangelesgirl
Still BUBBA (DuffyButt)

*Makes self comfortable in chair*
Well, its been a while, well not too long haha.
So this week has been crazy with the whole ban thing and now i have to get back and figure shit out. I am nervous that i might be on the outs, but i am hoping that it is all in my head. I am talking to Dino and Kamani separate because i want the two different answers. i am pretty sure they are both going to say Matt, but where i left off Dino wanted to "make a move", and i don't really know what he means by that. I am just going to float by this week, then fulfill my long promises and WIN HEAD OF HOUSEHOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(i hope)
--
Calling it right now Dino is the mole. Why would John or Mimi flip!? they are like tight with Andrea, right!? I am winning hoh and backdooring him anyways..
--
*Holds up Golden POV*
YASSSSS I have some power this week! So it's set in stone i am using this POV to save Bobby, because i want to go F2 with Bobby so i can win!! My plan can go to action and i can totally blindside Dino.. I mean he expects me to use this on him!! I am trying to talk to john and see who he would put up, i mean i wanna try and sway him to put up Andrea or Mimi!!
*Crosses Fingerz* Hope all goes well!
--
John (Jxhn) and Bubba (Duffy) game talk :
Well i mean i am all for Dino going but i why not put Andrea, or even Mimi up to scare them a bit?
>Just don't use it. Dino will go home. And it'll all be fine.
>>Lol i meant Andrea..
>>>i'm john.
>>>>I also think John and Dino have an alliance, so i really think those two need to go up against each other. Like Dino is saying a bunch of things about backdooring you, but at the beginning of the game he was 100% against Andrea, i think something happened to uh change his mind.
>>>>>For you, its the right time. Unfortunately, I disagree in terms of me.
>>>>>>I think it is, and i strongly advise you to nominate Andrea! Think about it john, she could dominate anyone at final two, and  i am nervous to let her win a bunch of PoVs and HoHs
>>>>>>>i dont think its the right time to do that.
>>>>>>>>Idk if i am or not, dino is kissing my ass right now lol, i just wanna know if you would be willing to backdoor Andrea or Mimi?
>>>>>>>>>I would really appreciate it if you didn't. But im still not sure.
>>>>>>>>>>Who would you put up in their place?
--
I am really on my own in this house. I haven't been on the block yet, and i am not about to start. It is obvious that Andrea, Dino, Mimi, and John have an alliance, so looks like HoH and PoV are my only allies now.
--
I am nervous i might be nominated this week. I know i have been playing everyone in the house, i am trying to stir up paranoia, and i bet all of it will bit me in the ass. I just hope Caleb didn't go back and tell Dino that i evicted him. Now i know for a fact that Dino, Mimi, and Andrea are in some kind of an alliance, they are defiantly on my radar.
--
I am very confused this week. I have heard many different things from both sides of the house. Right now i am suspecting a threesome alliance of John, Dino, and Matt. I also think John and Andrea have some sort of alliance because he doesn't want to nominate her, and they use the PoV on each other. Right now i know I am on my own, and i make it too the final two then i think i might have a good story for the jury, assuming they buy it!
--
3569 days 12 hours ago
losangelesgirl
Still Bubba (Duffybutt)

I am seriously on the verge of tears right now. I have been pleading my ass off to John and Matt.  Matt told me i am safe, but i am not positive. Idk why,but i have like grown emotionally attached to this game, like i loved all the people, the host, and it will suck having to leave..
I just hope i do stay so i can win HoH!
Pray for me America :'(
3569 days 12 hours ago
losangelesgirl
Nick (00Northup) - Second one out, I wish we could hear more from him)

I am here and ready to play. I'm not quitting until I come out of this house a winner. This twist about nomanating 3 housemates and them getting immunity could change the whole game though. It means 2 enamies in the house instead of one. Or you could put up a friend if you have the numbers and want them to be immune. Everyone in the house seems pretty cool so far though. Andrea seems to be a bit stuck up, but I am interested in getting to know Mimi a bit more
3569 days 12 hours ago
losangelesgirl
TrickyDicky (Jon) :

TrickyDicky :

I am throwing this first head of household. There's still a lot of people and I don't want to stand out. It's a risk anytime you don't have safety but y
ou can't just try to win every competition to make it all the way. I don't want the other hg to know I am throwing challenges so I wanted to make it look like I was trying.

--

my message to Nick:

Hey this is jon from the group big brother game. Congrats on hoh! I hope you decide to keep me safe. I'll gladly vote how you want and will return the favor if I get HOH. This is my first group game and I don't know anybody in the cast. If I am.your target then no hard feelings. Best of luck with your decision!

DR: I just wanted to take the opportunity before the nominations to let the Head of Household, Nick, know that hey.. I'm not someone you need to be worrying about right now and it'd be in your best interest to not come after me this early in the game. He didn't respond to me either way, but he didn't put me up so I'll take it.

--

back and forth PM's with Kamani. He's the starting on the bottom and I'm the responder.

>you're the only person in this game to message me so far. So you definitely have my vote to stay. Best of luck! I hope you will do the same for me if I go up next week.
>i just want to let you know that I'll be grateful if you keep me in the game. I will surely help you and I'll be an additional vote if you keep me
>>Yes of course I would love to 
>>>Can we talk we are Losa's BB

--

That HOH competition was definitely one that I could have possibly won if I tried. I am a huge Big Brother fan and have a great memory of all of the past seasons. I think if I was trying I could have gotten a few of those questions. I still think it's way too early to be trying to win Head of Household, however. I don't want the other players to see me as a threat which is what happens when you get power. If this was down the line, I would have been going at it with everything I got to win that comp. I was following Matt's nominations live, and man when it was down to the last key and I was still not safe, I thought I was in some big trouble. 75 % chance at that point of being nominated but low and behold, the last key was mine. Still though, you're not safe until after the veto ceremony in this game. So I'm not in the clear yet.
--
3569 days 12 hours ago
losangelesgirl
Still TrickyDicky (Jon)

--
This house is gonna erupt if the plan to keep Matt works. From what I hear myself bubba Bobby Caleb and Dino are voting out jaxon and so will kamani in the event of a tie. I figure I'm going up if Andrea wins hoh. She will not be happy if Matt is still here AND has immunity next week.
--
Convo. With John/TrickyDicky
you're 100% safe. im narrowing it down now. im between two people.
>Damn bubba for showing up last second. Do you know who you're gonna put up?
>>haha alright.  thats fine just want you to be there and compete haha :)
>>>Yeah I'm with you. Ill be there but I'm just not gonna do well in any of these post quickly challenges since I'm playing from my phone while at work lol
>>>>no problem. just stick with me ok? will you be there for veto later?
>>>>>Wow thank you so much! You have my word that I got your back the whole way.
>>>>>>See: what sucks is I don't want to put you up. You telling me that just now makes me trust you wholeheartedly. im going to keep you safe ok and if you come with me, you're going to be the 5th with me ok? ill go to the bitter depths of this game just come along ok?
>>>>>>>Yeah, man, I understand that there's not a whole lot of people to choose from and you gotta do what you gotta do. If you/your allies think that I should go up then I definitely will not take it personally. I haven't had a chance to talk with people in this game really, so I'm definitely a floater. The only person who has talked to me is Kamani who has been telling me how to vote and which way the majority is going but he also hasn't promised me anything so we're not like in an alliance. He told me I was the "5th" last time in terms of vote (to evict jaxon), so it seems like he, bobby, dino, and bubba have something going on with caleb and i kinda being floaters. But I don't really know exactly. Just not feeling too good about my chances of sticking around this round if I go up, lol.
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>Either way, though, like I said, we're still good. Do what's best for your game and if that's taking me out or putting me up then I can respect that.
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>Dude I'm in a very tricky spot. Not a lot of people know where you stand and I don't want to but its kind of alarming that we're only speaking now. I wish this immunity wasnt a thing because i could guarantee you safety but i dont think i have a choice. i want to work with you but i dont know who else i can put up and not have the rest of the house be like omg wtf.
>>>>>>>>>This is jon from big brother group game. Congrats on hoh! I hope you'll keep me safe since we have the same name. Jon/John's gotta stick together lol. I haven't had a chance to be very active on account of work but I'd love to get some allies.
3569 days 12 hours ago
losangelesgirl
Still TrickyDicky (Jon) :

>1. Do you have an alliance, if you do, name the people in it : Not really. Kamani talks to me like I'm in alliance but has never said anything to me to confirm it, maybe he thinks I don't realize. I know he's with Bobby, Dino, and Bubba. Caleb voted with them last round too so I'm not sure what his role is in all that. John also said I should stick with him and I said I would. 
>2. Who do you trust the most? Nobody. I'm a free agent in this thing right now.
>3. Do you have any final 2/3 deals made? Nope.
>4. Do you think that the house is divided and the next HoH will be really important one? Yes. I don't know why John put Toya up. That was a really stupid move. He should have put up Kamani who I told him was running things. But at least he didn't put me up. I thought it was Andrea, John, Toya, and Mimi on one side but I guess Toya and John don't talk. Kamani definitely has a big alliance. John should have put him up. I want Bobby to go but I know Kamani, Dino, Bubba, and Matt are all going to vote for Toya. Even if Mimi and Andrea vote for Bobby, that would still require Jake's vote to tie it up. I asked him how he was voting and he didn't tell me. So at this point, voting for Bobby is incredibly risky. I'm very torn and probably won't decide until last minute.
>5. Who is your target number #1 ? Probably someone like Andrea since she's a big threat in the competitions and we don't talk.
>
>Thank you and Good Luck!
3569 days 12 hours ago
losangelesgirl
Zuelke :

My strategy right now is to just lie low and avoid winning competitions.  I have an alliance with Bubba, Toya, and Nick the current HOH.  I'm hoping I can slide by without looking like much of a threat.  Being in an obvious position of power is either going to make you likable, or it's going to piss a few people off, and I choose not to be in the spotlight.  For now I'm going to be silly ol' Kiki and perhaps kiss a few asses.

--

The plea from Dino was a bit pathetic. All he did was let us know that he's a fan of Big Brother and that Jennifer Lopez is his queen, LMAO.  I can understand when someone is "busy" but no one has ever shown me mercy in this game, and I don't expect to show him mercy.  I don't care who goes that much, but Dino going home would be nice.  Kamani's plea was equally pathetic but he makes dumb decisions, I'm sure keeping him around will cause some damage among the people who trust him, but at the same time having him evicted will be good for me. As for Janet... Enh.  The funny thing was, if they'd just shown up to the veto comp, they could've won and or be taken off by John. But no, they decide to show up afterwards... Rofl.

--

OMG Dino is such a prick. No one is scared of you.
EWWWWWWWWWWW KAMANI AND DINO ARE BOTH NASTY PRICKS GET THEM OFF MY STAGE >.<
3569 days 12 hours ago
losangelesgirl
Jdogg

Hey BB, I will be creating a youtube to i can shoot these videos rather than type... I hate typing lol ...

Anyways the first week in the house was pretty "Chill"
I made an alliance with MiMi, thats my girl.. other than that i have kept under the ratar.. Which is weird cause I really dont play like that... I really look forward to the drama and the scheming.

The HoH this week is weird cause Ive tried to go into his HoH room and he keeps denying me lol so im like WTF?!!

Im ready for this next HoH ... I know its early but its time to shake this house u a little bit...
3569 days 12 hours ago
losangelesgirl
Matt's CONFESSIONALS :

Okay, this is probably gonna be long.

MiMi asked me for an alliance with her, Nick, Bobby, & Kamani.

I said okay.

When we were in the middle of HOH comp today, and I eliminated Andrea, she tolde
I was stupid to eliminate her because apparently she had sent me multiple mails saying she had my back, which I had never gotten. So I got upset, told her she was getting nominated, and told three other people who have been in my Head Of Household room that she was too.  But then she starts telling me that it'd be smart for us to team up and dominate in this game. She then told me that there was a 6 person alliance that has been talking shit about me,. Dino, John, Kiki, Mimi, Jaxon and I'm pretty sure Caleb might be with them. But Jaxon & MiMi have a final two deal and Jaxon doesn't trust her so he wants to not be in one with her and just team up with me. Right now I'm really considering putting Andrea up but I just don't know yet, because we've been friends in the past and I would feel bad. I'm 99% sure MiMi will go up. This week will be interesting for real.

1 Down, 14 More to go...

~Matt
--

What. The. Hell.

I thought me and Andrea are in an alliance... And then BOOM! She plays the Power Of Veto, and when I ask her why, she says that she thinks I would've put her up? No. I was actually 100% legit with her and I wanted her in fin two with me. Idk what to do now. I feel like most of the house hates me. Which sucks. /: I feel like I'll def get nominated next week but from here on out I want to lay low, only win a comp here and there, and hopefully make it in this game still. I think I played the game to fast. I should've went with my first instinct and not nominated MiMi and Nick. Oh well. What's done is done, and this game just got interesting.
--
I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO over Andrea. I mean I really don't like the fact that she is "running" the game, and has to start a bunch of BS drama just because she thinks she some goddess. Newsflash, you don't sit on a cloud in the sky and throw lighting bolts at people, you are a fat, greasy, dumbass who sits on the computer and flatter yourself because no one else will. I just can't stand her, and it will be my mission to win HoH, PoV, and get the votes to evict her, and if i can't achieve that than i swear to god i might just walk from the game.
So that was my rant for the day. And sorry to followers of Andrea in the VL that probably wont "approve" of this little message.
--
3569 days 12 hours ago
losangelesgirl
Still MATT's confessionals :

This house is madness!!

I've had two people tell me that they were working votes for Me to stay! I can just imagine what she'll say! :))) can't stand that bitch. She's so fucking rude. If anyone is nice to me, I'll be nice to them. But the first impression she made on me in this game is "You're dumb".  Like fr? No. If I stay this week, I'm going to work my ass off at Head Of Household and hope me
Or Jaxon gets it, and I'll probably make two real nominations, and put someone like Jake up as a pawn and then hopefully get veto and put Andrea up. We shall see. If not, they know how I feel from my speech!

2 down...13 more to go... And hopefully I'm not next

(P.S. Hey Viewers Lounge! You may or may not like me, but I hope you at least enjoy my game!) :-)

--
Whatttt?! How the hell did I stay? I really thought I was gone. I can't WAIT to take out Andrea. It's not even that's she's such a bitch, it's that she's such a fighter. She's come in 2nd in almost every competition. I'm so happy I stayed. Game. On.

12 down... 3 more to go...
--

>Diary Room's :
>
>1. Do you have an alliance, if you do, name the people in it : I don't have any full alliances with people, I just have a couple here and there. Kamani, Bubba, John, Caleb kinda, and trickydicky

>2. Who do you trust the most? Bubba
>3. Do you have any final 2/3 deals made? I think those are all F2 deals, but I'm not sure
>4. Do you think that the house is divided and the next HoH will be really important one? Oh yes. I HAVE to win Head Of Household tonight for a Chance that Andrea or one of her sheep goes home.
>5. Who is your target number #1 ? Andrea.
>
>Thank you and Good Luck!
--
I'm so very happy Toya left. That's one less vote for the other side, and one less enemy I have in this house. If all goes well, Andrea will be evicted tomorrow night. If not her, it will be MiMi (if Andrea wins veto). It seems like Andrea has given up, but I'd really like for her to try and then me win that veto and her be destroyed. Hahahaha. I can't stand her. Can't wait to give her a good bye message. *Flips weave*

5 down... 10 more to go...
--
3569 days 12 hours ago
losangelesgirl
Still Matt's confessionals :

I have no clue how I've stayed here this long. No clue. At the double eviction, I was POSTIVE I was going home. But then John (who I'm in an alliance with) said that Bubba was on the fence and he convinced him to vote out Kamani. I thought when I was gone for so long that I would for sure be out. But I'm back now and have time to play so I'm coming in guns blazing this week, and hopefully, we can take Andrea out! Oh, there's also a new guys alliance, called the Fantastic Four, and it consists of Me, Dino, Bubba, and Caleb. Dino (I think) messaged us about teaming up together so everyone took it and now hopefully this is a legit alliance that can stick together. I really feel like I have great potential to win the game.

8 down...7 more to go...
--
HOW am I in the final 5?! After tonight, two people will leave, and we'll go from 7 to 5 and I am so happy. Some fireworks will probably go down tonight... After I convinced Dino to use the veto on me, he asked me to evict John (This was pre Andrea nominating MiMi as replacement) and Bubba. Well, I trust bubba way more than any of the other nominees. Then MiMi gets nominated and says she won't ask people for votes but she comes to me with a final three of me, her, and Dino? Child please. I'm not here for 3rd place. So, I went against Dino's wishes and evicted MiMi, he doesn't know it yet. Why would I lose three allies in John, Bubba, & Caleb to gain two "allies" that I couldn't trust? No. That's not how Big Brother works. I plan on Head Of Household tonight,nominating Caleb & Dino probably, winning veto or for Caleb too, and putting Andrea up.

8 down... 7 more to go...
--
Down to the final four. OMG. Me or Caleb HAVE to win veto today or I will go home. Both of the nominees would evict me over the other. The only person left that I trust is Caleb. Dino and Andrea are so stuck up each other's butt it's funny. I need Andrea to get 4th cause there is NO way I can beat her in F2 but I could beat the other two with a good talk to the jury I think.

12 down... And only 3 more to go...
--
I have a really bad feeling that I'm getting evicted tonight or tomorrow by Dino. If I get evicted this week and either of them take Andrea to F2, then she will hands down get my vote. None of us can beat her in the end. She's too good.
--
WOW! I'm in the final three. All I had to do was swear on my parents to Dino that I would take him to the final two. I love my parents dearly, and we're very close, but I won't be keeping that deal. I honestly think I could beat both of them in Final 2 and if I were to lose to someone I'd rather it be someone with a little sense like Caleb rather than someone who is pretty full of himself like Dino. Let the games begin.

13 down.... Only 2 more to go...
3569 days 12 hours ago
losangelesgirl
IceIceBaby/Andrea's confessionals :

Ok so this confessional is me having a nice chat with you ofc.
So I'm sitting there at my little computer and then Matt tells me his nominating me after we made an alliance and have known eachother for 3 years :O
Amanda this guy is shady can you med evac him plz. Anyway, I managed to persuade him because I'm cool like that but now when I win HoH I'm going to take his ass out x :D
Since I'm the best ofc <3
--
Diary Room's :

1. Do you have an alliance, if you do, name the people in it : Me, John, Toya, MiMi and the deceased Nick :(
2. Who do you trust the most?: John ofc since we keep eachother safe :O
3. Do you have any final 2/3 deals made?: Yes! I have 3 but I don't want to take any of them.
4. Do you think that the house is divided and the next HoH will be really important one?: Yes, Next HoH decides who will take the throne :O
5. Who is your target number #1 ?: Matt and Dino

Thank you and Good Luck!
3569 days 12 hours ago
losangelesgirl
Ramanik/Kamani's confessionals :

So far I am safe in this game and I am ready to play. I have Andrea and Mimi as an allies. Toya, Jaxon, and Jon are good people and I think I should get to know them along with Caleb. The one person that I would have to say that annoys me is Kiki because her antics are not necessary and could cause her to get evicted.
--

Now I can't play in the veto because bitches wanted to come and play. Sorry Caleb
--

Since these bitches want to start rumors I have an idea of who I'm gonna nominate

Jaxon
Kiki
and probably Matt
--
So with this eviction I am really hoping to have the vote in favor of evicting Nick. Nick is a challenge threat out of the others so I want him out. Hopefully I can win HOH and guarantee my safety.
--

It's almost time for the veto. I don't really want to win then I again I do. If I do happen to win it then it could either make or break my game. I really don't trust Andrea or Mimi, and I am really gonna need help with this.

Also did you realize that on BB15 that Nick was evicted second and on this season Nick was evicted.
Matt is probably everyones target, but I want Jaxon out. So hopefully he won't win the veto
--
Okay so hopefully I have votes to send Jaxon out and not Matt. I hope Jake is not mad at me as well because he knows that I don't mean any harm to him.
--

open group

Losa's Big Brother 3 : APPS OPEN!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!