This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jury Questions

Topic » Jury Questions

3565 days 14 hours ago
LyonRemedy_
Dino, you didn't persuade my vote to evict Matt. It was common sense to evict the most popular person in the Final 3 lmao
3565 days 14 hours ago
boozes
I think that the biggest shocker in my opinion is backdooring me from the house
3565 days 14 hours ago
Dinosauro27
How about a Final 4
From me
How about a Final 4
Jun 22, 2014 19:54:23
to IceIceBaby boozes losangelesgirl
Listen. Im fed up with Kamani and his power trip. He and Matt think they are running things. Yes Andrea, you were right, I was in on their pms but I acted like I just agreed to everything. The plan for the past few weeks of theirs was to backdoor you, however you are a #queen as are you Mimi.

So I told Bubba about how I was fed up with Kamani's bullshit and he said he was too. I also said we should form a counter alliance now while we have the numbers.

I have double votes this week, Bubba and Mimi voting with us makes it 4. That is majority right? If not, could we swing John?

Im down 100% for this final 4. I hope you all are too :)
3565 days 14 hours ago
Dinosauro27
Caleb controlling me. Please I was immune the second week and I got the votes to stay. And then I was in Kamani's alliance so I was safe. Kamani and I were the ones who formed the alliance
3565 days 14 hours ago
boozes
I really wanted me Dino and John and Jon final 4 that was my hope
3565 days 14 hours ago
Dinosauro27
Mimi why didn't you say something?
3565 days 14 hours ago
LyonRemedy_
Dino, stop showcasing yourself over you evicting Andrea. If Matt or I were the one voting to evict that week, we would both of evicted Andrea so don't make it out like it was your best gameplay because if that's all you have to say that you deserve votes, you really didn't do anything but take turns in being Bubba and Matt's extra vote and Andrea's bitch.
3565 days 14 hours ago
boozes
Dino what was the biggest shocker that u regret u did ?
3565 days 14 hours ago
Dinosauro27
Caleb like you did anything. LOL wow I can't wait till you read my confessionals because I had my fucking finger on the pulse I knew what was happening every week. I made all my moves for my game.
3565 days 14 hours ago
boozes
Cuz Dino u was allied with people
3565 days 14 hours ago
Dinosauro27
Dino what was the biggest shocker that u regret u did ?

Um I regret bitching at you in the comp as a person but I knew that anything I did to make myself seem hated by the jury would make my case stronger for Matt to be evicted.

I did not like evicting Duffy but he tried to get me out first

I didn't like doing any of the ruthless gameplay I had to do but I was forced to do that, especially once I was on Dino's Island at the Final 7
3565 days 14 hours ago
boozes
After nick got evicted I got really closed to Dino and we had some kind of bond going on which I loved
3565 days 14 hours ago
LyonRemedy_
Caleb like you did anything. LOL wow I can't wait till you read my confessionals because I had my fucking finger on the pulse I knew what was happening every week. I made all my moves for my game.
-------------------------------
Again, I backdoored Bubba and I took your unpopular ass to the Final 2 instead of an actual ally. You made fuck all moves! The only way you knew everything was because you were the extra vote in everyone's alliance lol
3565 days 14 hours ago
Dinosauro27
Cuz Dino u was allied with people

Mimi I think I had an alliance with almost everyone in the house. I had to lie cheat steal whatever I played ruthless, Im proud of my game but at the same time I hated doing what I did
3565 days 14 hours ago
boozes
And out of everyone u was with I really was the one u could of trust the most

open group

Losa's Big Brother 3 : APPS OPEN!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!