This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jury Questions

Topic » Jury Questions

3565 days 4 hours ago
IceIceBaby
No Dino, Your game everyone you said in that whole speech was our moves!
Every Juror here has stated in the Jury House all the moves you have "Claimed" to make are theirs. Everything you have said in that speech have about 50% of my moves in them. Don't try to make yourself out to be some big shot when the Jury already know how fake you are.
3565 days 4 hours ago
Dinosauro27
How does it feel to be in the final 2?

It feels good. I felt alone on an island after the F7 round and I knew I could only get here for sure by winning competitions. I am proud of the way I played. Yes, as a human I did not like some of the things I had to do, but as a gameplayer, I played the best game possible and I gave people who had little life left a second chance and at the same time I had to put the nail in the coffin for a few good friends, no matter how they feel about me now, I do consider them friends.
3565 days 4 hours ago
IceIceBaby
IDC WHAT CALEB HAS DONE!
In all honesty the 3 of you who made Final 3 don't deserve the win at all, I would rather vote the nomination chairs or the host herself as the winner of this season but out of the 2 of you before us the only one I would look at as a game player is Caleb because he actually had to fight for his place in this game. Unlike you who was the vulture who took things from the carcuses of the deceased.
3565 days 4 hours ago
Dinosauro27
Andrea, stop being so annoying. I made moves that got me to the end of this game, and I saved your ass not once, but twice.

I saved you at final 5 when I knew that matt and caleb would save john over you. I realized that before you even pmed me.

And Im gonna go look through my mails and find the mail i am looking for.
3565 days 4 hours ago
Dinosauro27
I FOUGHT MY ASS OFF TO BE HERE. I WOULD HAVE BE GONE EARLIER I WON 4 STRAIGHT COMPETITIONS TO GET HERE SO PLEASE STOP
3565 days 4 hours ago
boozes
Dino I was beside u most of the game and tried to campaign for u to win but why did u use the pov to save ur allies when u knew I would of vote which ever way u was voting then Andrea puts me up did u think that was a great game move why or why not ?
3565 days 4 hours ago
IceIceBaby
DON'T YOU SEE IT!
You were controlled by me you complete idiot, I told you everything to do in this game and you followed it like a little lab rat. Don't try to take the credit for the things I told you to do!
You did nothing but follow the orders given to you. It is pathetic that you think you have any say in what happened in this game because we all see you for what you are Dino.
3565 days 4 hours ago
IceIceBaby
What Mail was that?
The first mail I didn't message you about first!
We both sent a message at the same fucking time and I chose yours to talk through. Don't talk too big for your game Dino, You're getting caught in your own lies.
3565 days 4 hours ago
Dinosauro27
Dino throughout this whole game why did u listen to Andrea and not follow wat ur heart said to do ?

Mimi I never listened to Andrea. I made every decision for me. I could have evicted Andrea many a time. I could have evicted her at final 11 and coasted to the final 3 with Kamani and Duffy. I could have let Matt and Caleb evict her at final 5.

I played without a heart. I do have a heart, but I played without one. I left my emotions at the door. Yes I formed friendships, but those friendships were positive to me as a person, but negative to me in the game as my friendships were with the best players: Kamani, Duffy, you, Andrea. I had to cut off my friends because I had to do my best to win this game, and I couldn't do that with any of you still with me. I was planning on cutting Kamani at some point but not right at the final 9. I had to do what I had to do. I hope you respect that and realize I did not want to see any of you go.
3565 days 4 hours ago
IceIceBaby
4 COMPETITIONS?
YOU NEVER NEEDED THOSE COMPETITIONS LIKE I DID!
Even when you won half of those competitions I was the one telling you to do half of those decisions you made.
3565 days 4 hours ago
Dinosauro27
Andrea, you are just bitter honestly. I think you need to take this experience and use it to learn. I respect gameplay, and the fact you will give another Lisa, another Jordan, another Ian a win is sad.

I thought you were a Big Brother fan, and you are willing to give your vote to someone who played worse than Cowboy and Adam Poch combined.
3565 days 4 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Ok, Seriously. MiMi I can tell you point blank that this is a lie. I am a Jury member and I can tell you that Dino did everything I told him too. He followed how I told him to vote, He did what I said in decisions he made, I even got him to save me by persuading him that I can get the votes to take Kamani out the week after. Don't believe anything he is saying because we even discussed this in the Jury House about how he is taking the credit for the stuff we did!
3565 days 4 hours ago
Dinosauro27
Andrea no you were not. Andrea stop taking credit from my game when I did everything I did to win. AND I GOT RID OF YOU.
3565 days 4 hours ago
IceIceBaby
I AM NOT BITTER LMAO!
I am showing everyone how fake your game is, You have done nothing but follow everything anyone has instructed you to do in this game.
Why don't we go back to the first 3 weeks of the game when Kamani, Matt or Caleb were controlling you. Why don't we ask them how you were following orders that they made during the first 3 weeks before you came to me?
3565 days 4 hours ago
IceIceBaby
OH MY GOD!
Is this guy for real?
Seriously, Everything you did in this game was what I told you to do. Yeah you got rid of me well fucking done but you even said I was the Jury Threat so I don't see how that is a big move when you basically said that I was taken out due to circumstances out of my hand?
You did nothing when Caleb had to do something to survive!

open group

Losa's Big Brother 3 : APPS OPEN!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!