This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Big Brother 2 - Living Room

Topic » Big Brother 2 - Living Room

3566 days 11 hours ago
Dinosauro27
Losa that was not clear you have to be fair. You never said when the game started you said when you entered the house
3566 days 11 hours ago
LyonRemedy_
Yes. Here I go with the tributes before anything.

I have both been aligned with you. Dino, I've been aligned with you longer than Matt, but no way did that mean I trusted you more or that I even liked you.

Dino, You seemed like a great ally along with Bubba, but for the couple of weeks you have been the most annoying person in this game. You promised me on TWO occasions that you would save me when you had the Veto and used both of them on other people. Talk that for a shitty game! You have also lashed out at me for football, political corruption and other irrelevant things for no reason really but to create drama that didn't even refer to you in the first place. I honestly regret the fact you are still here, I wish you had left the game earlier.

Matt, you have been my closest ally throughout this game. Even though we didn't have the best of times in the first few weeks (Throwback to you nominating me for the first of my four times on the block) but after a while you were brought into our alliance and I can safely say I have trusted you more than both Bubba and Dino combined.

As much as I despise Dino and love Matt in a plutonic way, I must do what's best in my game.
3566 days 11 hours ago
IceIceBaby
And you wasn't my slave?
I'll make that apparent at the Jury Questioning Dino x
3566 days 11 hours ago
Dinosauro27
*eye roll* you wouldn't have even been here if it was not for me bitch so appreciate that
3566 days 11 hours ago
IceIceBaby
I won't appreciate a bitter bitch like you x
3566 days 11 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Enjoy 3rd/2nd place x
3566 days 11 hours ago
Dinosauro27
Andrea you do realize that at final 11, I was the two votes that gave you a shot at staying and you did in the tie
3566 days 11 hours ago
LyonRemedy_
As much as I hate doing this, it's the only way I can have a go at winning this game. Matt, I hate to pull a Neda on you but I sadly vote to evict you. Dino, count your ass lucky. I want the jury to realise this was a game move and even though I haven't done many, this is my chance to make one.
3566 days 11 hours ago
Dinosauro27
Losa make it official
3566 days 11 hours ago
IceIceBaby
And guess what!
I made you save me, Without me managing to persuade you that I'm better then Jon then I wouldn't of been able to save myself in that poll x
I did the work boo, Now I'm done speaking too you x
3566 days 11 hours ago
losangelesgirl
It's OFFICIAL : Matt, you are the last person evicted from the Big Brother House.

Still want a re-do Dino? -.- lmao.
3566 days 11 hours ago
Dinosauro27
Excuse me if you dont recall I was the one who approached you and come jury questioning I would love to pull that message out
3566 days 11 hours ago
Dinosauro27
Nope.

And Im officially in the final two Losa?
3566 days 11 hours ago
LyonRemedy_
Desperate Dino trying to get his way. Hope the jury makes it so his second place is worse for him than me evicting him now :)
3566 days 11 hours ago
losangelesgirl
Ok Andrea, You can't comment here any more.

JURY FORUM COMING UP IN A SEC HUN <3 I want it to be full so comment there queen pls <3

open group

Losa's Big Brother 3 : APPS OPEN!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!