This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC BETA 160: Anatomy Week Part 2

Topic » TSC BETA 160: Anatomy Week..

421 days 15 hours ago
ilovetosing
421 days 15 hours ago
ilovetosing
421 days 15 hours ago
ilovetosing
01) Taylor Dayne - "Tell It To My Heart"
(Body Part: Heart)

421 days 15 hours ago
ilovetosing
02) Blondie - "Heart Of Glass"

421 days 15 hours ago
ilovetosing
03) Pat Benatar - "Heartbreaker"

421 days 15 hours ago
ilovetosing
04) Jason Derulo - "In My Head"
(Body Part: Head)

421 days 15 hours ago
ilovetosing
05) 2PM - "HANDS UP"
(Body Part: Hands)

421 days 15 hours ago
ilovetosing
06) Alanis Morissette - "Head Over Feet"
(Body Parts: Head/Feet)

421 days 15 hours ago
ilovetosing
07) Naughty by Nature - "O.P.P."
(Body Parts: P*nis/P*ssy)

421 days 15 hours ago
ilovetosing
Tonight's Running Order
01) Taylor Dayne
02) Blondie
03) Pat Benatar
04) Jason Derulo
05) 2PM
06) Alanis Morissette
07) Naughty by Nature
421 days 15 hours ago
ilovetosing
All SEVEN (7) songs have been posted.

Send your votes before Friday, 3rd March 3AM EST as I've extended the deadline to give you guys more time.
418 days 20 hours ago
LornaHollas
1. I love driving over NPCs to this in GTA V
2. I love Debbie Harry! This song is so good!
3. Can't believe I had never heard of this song before Silky Nutmeg Ganache!
4. My Mum used to be obsessed with this song and had it on repeat when she was driving!
5. It was fine I guess
6. I love Alanis! This song is good!
7. What the hell is this?
418 days 16 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
01. taylor dayne - oh the way she slid on this. honestly perfect 80s dance-pop, she really did that despite not being able to sing really well! talent!
02. blondie - another iconic 80s hit! this is a cute little ditty!
03. pat benatar - never heard this before! it's decent but i find the chorus to be a letdown :(
04. jason derulo - i mean honestly his first three singles are all amazing and iconic, this included! he really was THAT gworl for a while. i'm so lucky to share a birthday with this amazing artist!
05. 2pm - far east movement u better hold onto ur raggedy wigs, here comes 2PM! this is so fun!
06. alanis morissette - alanis is in general very hit or miss for me. i like how sweet and 90s this sounds! so cute actually! awee!
07. naughty by nature - iconic choice! i love how this gives rugrats theme song despite the mature themes the song tackles! this is a bop!
418 days 10 hours ago
tswiftlover13
01) Taylor Dayne - Classic BOP! Great dance song.
02) Blondie - One of the best songs ever released!
03) Pat Benatar - Another icon! Great song choice!
04) Jason Derulo - Not a big Jason fan. Cannot connect with his music.
05) 2PM - I love this type of music. <3
06) Alanis Morissette - ALTERNATIVE QUEEN!!!! There will never be another like Alanis.
07) Naughty by Nature - Yea, not really vibing to this.
418 days 5 hours ago
FromAWindow
01) Taylor Dayne - I’ll be honest I have a bit of fatigue with this song bc it plays alllll the timeeeeeee at Starbucks but like. Objectively speaking. Bop. The production really didn’t help her vocals did it? But the synths are synthing and doing their bop thing. Yassss!

02) Blondie - Glad this isn’t the Miley Cyrus version ngl. Putting this right after tell it to my heart is kinda rude bc this loses that battle everytime. Like this is really nice and stuff but it isn’t a total BOPP ya know? Cute!

03) Pat Benatar - Oh the 80s keep coming I see! I mean this is the best of these three ngl. Instant nostalgia to the first American idol game and singing this. And the guitar holds up really well tbh, this always bops! Oh and the last minute from the harmonies to her switch in tone always goes the fuck OFFFFFFF!!!!!

04) Jason Derulo - Cheapy chirpy oh no!!!!!! Skip!!!!

05) 2PM - HSDJDISOSKAOAAIAO I was not expecting that intro lmaoooooo. Yaaaaaaaaaaas oh this is bringing out an energy I didn’t know I needed ngl this is bopppppppppping so harddddddd yassssssss!!!!!! I smell a winner…Someone please make an edit of “POPOPOPOPOP” transitioning into “PUT YOUR HANDS UP” for me please.

06) Alanis Morissette - I won’t lie I’ve always been put off by the lyricism and the harmonies in the chorus but I suppose that’s an artistic choice? The harmonica is givinggggggg ngl. I fuck with this just for the instrumental break. Also advertisement to see “Jagged Little Pill” the musical if you can, amazing show!!!

07) Naughty by Nature - No bc I had zero idea this was THIS song before I pressed play. This is really cute!!!! Something for all the kids!!!! Yeah you know me!!!!! I ofc fuck with this what’re we taking about here lmao.
418 days 2 hours ago
tbrown_47
01) Taylor Dayne: I mean bop. This is just very over the top, in your face 80s. This is very much of its time and has aged very poorly, but it’s still very fun
02) Blondie: Their best song if I do say so. I’m a sucker for a nice disco rhythm. The bridge is so good
03) Pat Benatar: The instrumentation is a total serve
04) Jason Derulo: LMAO I was going to send him next contest, so booooo at this send. But let’s be real, he really was a moment in time. He has like a total of three good songs, but those songs were so good and the nostalgia is real. This is kind of the worst of those three good songs, but bop yassss
05) 2PM: The instrumentation at the intro was super cute! Then it took a sharp left turn to something very unpleasant…
06) Alanis Morissette: One of my favorite Alanis songs. It’s very cute.
07) Naughty by Nature: This week needed some 90s rap, it’s true. This is a timeless classic

open group

BETA (a TSC Production)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!