This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC BETA 156

Topic » TSC BETA 156

492 days 6 hours ago
ilovetosing
492 days 6 hours ago
ilovetosing
01) East 17 - 'Stay Another Day'

(This song will be receiving a 2 points penalty as it was released in 1994.)
492 days 6 hours ago
ilovetosing
02) Sugababes - 'Get Sexy'

492 days 6 hours ago
ilovetosing
03) The Chainsmokers - 'Closer (ft. Halsey)'

492 days 6 hours ago
ilovetosing
04) Mark Ronson - 'Uptown Funk (ft. Bruno Mars)'

492 days 6 hours ago
ilovetosing
05) Mariah Carey, Jay-Z - 'Heartbreaker'

492 days 6 hours ago
ilovetosing
06) Girls' Generation - 'Oh!'

492 days 6 hours ago
ilovetosing
08) Outkast - 'ATliens'

492 days 6 hours ago
ilovetosing
08) Cascada - 'Bad Boy'

P/S: previous entry is no.7 but I'M NOT CHANGING IT YES!
492 days 6 hours ago
ilovetosing
Tonight's Running Order:
01) East 17
02) Sugababes
03) The Chainsmokers
04) Mark Ronson
05) Mariah Carey, Jay-Z
06) Girls' Generation
07) Outkast
08) Cascada

ALL EIGHT (8) SONGS HAVE BEEN POSTED.

You have only 7 songs to point this week, unless you're a juror, then it'll be 8 songs.

SEND YOUR VOTES BEFORE THURSDAY, December 15th at 12 AM EST / 6 AM BST.
491 days 21 hours ago
tbrown_47
01) East 17: LMAO not this random ass boyband. I heard of them, but remembered none of their songs. This is quite bad, but also kind of camp. This was quite the experience, and I kind of lived
02) Sugababes: Video unavailable. But I have never heard a Sugababes songs that resonated with me, so my hopes for this aren’t super high I fear
03) The Chainsmokers: This was unlistenable back in college when this first came out, and it’s even worse now. MILK MILK MILK
04) Mark Ronson: Milk but at least there was a very brief moment in time when this was kind of fun I suppose
05) Mariah Carey, Jay-Z: This video is so campy and dumb. This was peak MTV content back in the day - so good. But maybe now we can give Mariah a bit of a rest
06) Girls' Generation: LOL this was cute. Man, I miss South Korea
07) Outkast: One of my favorites. Winner winner chicken dinner right here. My hands are in the air!
08) Cascada: lmfao what a closer!
491 days 17 hours ago
Darbe
01) East 17 – Really melodramatic, but it kind of adds to the fun appeal of it.
02) Sugababes – I love them, but this is indisputably one of their worst singles.
03) The Chainsmokers – I’m not sure whether nostalgia keeps me from disliking this, but I’ve never had the same negative response to this song as others seem to. Makes me want to bite a tattoo.
04) Mark Ronson – Undeniably overplayed which soured it a bit, but it was such a collapse when this was first released. Just a great track, accept it.
05) Mariah Carey, Jay-Z – One of my favourite Mariah songs. Love the sultry hook and Jay-Z served too.
06) Girls' Generation – This is too sugary for me, but I do expect it to get a good result so congratulations.
07) Outkast – Now we’re talking! I love their style. This was really good and sounds like it could be a hit today.
08) Cascada - This sounded exactly how I expected it to sound based on who the artist is. Funny but wasn’t very good.
491 days 13 hours ago
J2999
001. East 17 : Oh this has always been a ... collapse honestly. It's like quite tame for the most part it never really goes off, but the tameness has always worked sooo well. Even when it does like elevate it never goes too hard which suits it well. Remains very good here.

002. Sugababes : This bops a little, some of the music is quite good. Though some of it also falls pretty flat. Not too sure how this sits overall. Probably quite... weak. It then kinda abruptly ends.

003. The Chainsmokers : Collapse !!!!!!!! The Chainsmokers devoured with this one yes they did.

004. Mark Ronson : WELL. I mean like honestly if this wasn't hideously overplayed like this would still be such a slapper. I remember like whenever it rained at school and they'd stick music on inside this was ALWAYS like one of the first three songs on... a choice.  But having not heard this for... a good while? This hit well, bopasoooo.

005. Mariah Carey, Jay-Z : The movie to it + the video in general was the best part... the song not for me. Mariah's... outro and few screams throughout were as good as it got.

006. Girls' Generation : Super camp, but... fun enough. This was a decent enough listen, music bopped decently.

007. Outkast : This was fine. Decent sure. Don't feel too strong about it but it was good enough.

008. Cascada : WAIT? That's... THIS SONG? Oh my dayssssssss COLLAPSEEEEE. This is one of the few times TikTok providing a song has actually SLAPPED. It's the... sped up version of this but you know what that is FINE, this HIT this was very good.
489 days 9 hours ago
FromAWindow
01) East 17 - Lmaooooooo sure!!!! Is this a Christmas song? Really didn’t expect that but I kind of lived? Like don’t get me wrong they sound terrible but this is just my vibe tbh so a lesser interpretation of my vibe will still be my vibe you know?

02) Sugababes - Not them deathslotted Oop. No wait WHY AM I LIVING????? I have not enjoyed a single Sugababes song Ive heard yet but this is ITTTTTTTTT omg BOPPPPP?????? Just perfect oontz oontz 2000s energy and I’m living!!!!

03) The Chainsmokers - God I love listening to songs that make me wanna kill myself. This is awful but I will say one positive thing, that lyric in the chorus that describes the sheet on your mattress getting pulled off the corner is soooo true, who doesn’t hate that?

04) Mark Ronson - Quite honestly, if this didn’t have the reputation it does of being in every Target ad in the world and being loved by middle aged white women everywhere this wouldn’t be as hated as it is. It’s fun tbh. But I do start hate myself for believing that ya know? Like I don’t like finding the literal mildest amount of enjoyment for this that I do, but I do! I mean, it has horns and is inspired by (and ruins) old school funk and soul music so I have to enjoy this somewhat for this reason. But also fuck this song.

05) Mariah Carey, Jay-Z - I’m shocked this hasn’t been sent before but also delighted lmao I always thought it was a tad overrated. I mean don’t get me wrong, I still like it a lot, it’s a Mariah song like duh, but she is kinda the best part of this song and honestly this has always felt like one of her more generic songs like anyone could’ve been assigned this song and it’s kind of only a hit because well Mariah. Bop but she has better.

06) Girls' Generation - Lmaooooooo these videos always get me. But bop!!!! I was moving as much as I could for being on my ten minute break at work. Period girls. Just really upbeat and bubbly and not one of my faves from them (Genie duh) but they kinda deserve a win for delivering.

07) Outkast - Oh fuck yesssssssssssssssss this is a BANGER!!!!! Damn like the intro was nice bc duh 90s rap/rnb but how I know this is some gooooood food is bc the actual performance elevates this so much I’m moving SO HARD!!!!!!

08) Cascada - LMAOOOOOOOOO YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS Oh this was so funny and 2000s thank you whoever found this stupid video. Incredible. Also the song was good! Dated but who cares it was perfect with the video!!!
488 days 20 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
01. east 17 - camp. it's kinda pretty if i squint. merry xmas
02. sugababes - the MESS of this song. that cheap ass video, the way it completely destroys everything the usgababes once stood for, this being the final nail in the coffin for my girl keisha. one of the best worst songs i fear, it's just so good
03. the chainsmokers - honestly this has weirdly aged kinda well idk.. like bop. i wish that loser halsey wasn't in it but it's a good song shoutout to all the roommates back in boulder
04. mark ronson - i have nightmares to when they made me perform this at 5th grade for like a xmas talent show this is why we always support artistic integrity and freedom
05. mariah carey, jay-z - it's funny cuz she did make 'fantasy' and spent like the next five years making great value versions of it nthose becoming some of her best songs like wow. this is so cunty and amazing and has aged rly well imo
06. girls' generation - YASSSSSS. one of my favs from them tbqh. not their best but there is somethng so addictiv ab this like they ate. i hope this wins somehow
07. outkast - i'll never forget how b.o.b was done the dirtiest when i sent it. this is a bop as expected from them
08. cascada - derivative cheap n quite awful but thts what makes cascada so great isn't it.. camp gojrjuss mastrpirsss<3
488 days 15 hours ago
PrincessTeePee
East 17 ~ Christmas classic! So very 90s. 🎶
Sugababes ~ This has always had a J-Lo feel to it. Quite nostalgic 🤣 Obviously the RSF chorus sample is a bit shit tho.
The Chainsmokers ~ Ah 2016, such a great summer. Halsey at her best too, great song.
Mark Ronson ~ BANGER!!! Remember the ~drama~ when Fleur East basically leaked this song on X factor before it was released, too funny!
Mariah Carey ~ Blimey there’s one I entirely forgot existed. Tis pretty enough.
Girls Generation ~ Sadly not keen on this. Just a bit too cutesie sugary but it’ll have an audience regardless.
OutKast ~ Rap and me mostly don’t mesh. Not keen sorry.
Cascada ~ LOL literally all her songs follow the same formula. It’s kinda catchy, but it’s just so very Cascada that it’s hard to say more.

open group

BETA (a TSC Production)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!