This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC BETA 145

Topic » TSC BETA 145

599 days 9 hours ago
ilovetosing
It's coming, what are you waiting for?

MAKE SOME NOISE!!!
599 days 9 hours ago
ilovetosing
Tonight's Running Order
01) Ricky Nelson
02) TLC
03) Jacky Cheung
04) Sisqo
05) Scissor Sisters
06) Jem
07) Avril Lavigne
08) Georgina Hill-Brown
09) Jason Derulo
10) twenty one pilots
11) Fred De Palma
12) Drake
599 days 9 hours ago
ilovetosing
01) Ricky Nelson - 'Poor Little Fool'

(This song will be receiving a 74 points penalty as it was released in 1958.)
599 days 9 hours ago
ilovetosing
02) TLC - 'Kick Your Game'
599 days 9 hours ago
ilovetosing
03) Jacky Cheung - 'Hair Was Awry'
599 days 9 hours ago
ilovetosing
04) Sisqo - 'Thong Song'
599 days 9 hours ago
ilovetosing
05) Scissor Sisters - 'I Don't Feel Like Dancin''
599 days 9 hours ago
ilovetosing
06) Jem - 'They'
599 days 9 hours ago
ilovetosing
07) Avril Lavigne - 'Girlfriend'
599 days 9 hours ago
ilovetosing
08) Georgina Hill-Brown - 'Don't Call Me Angel'

Alt link (The playback on other site was disabled on the first video.):
599 days 9 hours ago
ilovetosing
09) Jason Derulo - 'Marry Me'
599 days 9 hours ago
ilovetosing
10) twenty one pilots - 'Chlorine'
599 days 9 hours ago
ilovetosing
11) Fred De Palma - 'D'Estate non vale (feat. Ana Mena)'
599 days 9 hours ago
ilovetosing
12) Drake - 'Nice For What'
599 days 9 hours ago
ilovetosing
ALL TWELVE (12) SONGS HAVE BEEN POSTED.

You have until THURSDAY September 1st at 1 AM EST / 6 AM BST to submit your comments and votes!
599 days 8 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
01. ricky nelson - congratulations on sending the first number one on the billboard hot 100 i am sure u have the whole beta crowd going sjjsjsjssjsjs. that's not me though i am #different. this was bad and i hated it deeply like wow i could never know music could be this fkn bad i am embarrassed for ricky nelson and am getting second hand embarrassment for him that he had to be plagued with this accolade.
02. tlc - this is such a weird pick considering most of their more known stuff is still yet to be sent but i respect it. i've never listened to their albums but this is a good first impression! g funk flare bop nnyasss.
03. jacky cheung - u had no idea how excited i got for this when i heard that bitch at the beginning moan like yesss give me sex give me drama give me fkn chaos.. and then some corny weirdo breaks out into like this 1989 sounding ass song?? the fuck in the new kids on the block type of shit is this...... i am DISAPPOINTED!!!!!!!!!! but like i guess it was ok. his voice was grating.
04. sisqo - looking at this lineup i think it is very safe to say that this is not only the best song in this week but honestly such a smash and a classic overall... thank you everyone else for sucking so we can really give sisqo his flowers. i just love good music!
05. scissor sisters - i've never been able to get too into scissor sisters bc the dude's falsetto is just so grating to these ears. but i will tell u that i used to fkn rip this a new one in my playthrough of JUST DANCE 3 for the wii and oh my god the fun times i had during that. blissful. the song itself is okay!
06. jem - oh i know her LMAO. this other girl had like an incredible song for this promo of desperate housewives that i saw very young bc my mom had a desperate housewives dvd and it was in the bonus features and that shit thumped. i have never heard this before but it's very up my alley so i can only assume the sender had me in mind when they sent this week. bless them very much. the sampling is kind of annoying but i enjoyed myself!
07. avril lavigne - it's not bad enough that u'd have tosend this garbayhgjgg but not even the fkn LIL MAMA remix which is the only good version of this song???? or like..... the camp language based 30 different versions of this song????you disgust me sender and i am being 100% real as fuck right now u are getting BLOCKED.
08. georgina hill-brown - nobody laughed
09. jason derulo - again just like a ?????? wtf choice let's make this very clear jason derulo is the unsung prince of pop that man is inherently camp and has some bops. this is mid for him i fear. the piano reminds me of blissful times when all i used to do was play sims 3 and scream when the glitched monster popped up in the create a sim but then hes like straining in the chorus and the production is kind of so cheap?? i'm just wondering like... why go for this and not the pop masterpieces 'ridin solo' and 'in my head'... a wasted opportunity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but the song is okay i'm doing too much on my sweet prince jason derulo
10. twenty one pilots - it's okay for them i guess
11. fred de palma - i mean is this song kind of mediocre yesbut respect ur fkn icons of pop like u cannot hand me the package that says fred de palma and ana mena and expect me not to lean forward. like whoa....... inject it onto my fkn veins let's gooo YASSSSS.
12. drake - in any normal occasion i'd say we don't fkn need drake in 2022... and that is true!!! however let's not lie on one of his best songs ie. this. like yes is my girl lauryn hill pulling the weights with the ex-factor sample throughout this song absolutely. and what? what does avril lavigne have? dr luke by her side. see how drake might fk around but he at least knows where home is? king behavior i fear. this is not his best song but one of the for sure. so anthemic and gorgeous actually!!! we freaking love you drake

open group

BETA (a TSC Production)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!