This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC BETA: 141 ALL THEMES WEEK!

Topic » TSC BETA: 141 ALL THEMES WEEK!

633 days 15 hours ago
turkeylover
Representing 90S WEEK!!!!....

13) Janet Jackson - 'If'               
633 days 15 hours ago
turkeylover
Tonight's Running Order

01) Blondie
02) The Wombles
03) Mariah Carey
04) SHANGUY
05) Prince & The Revolution
06) Whigfield
07) Stefanie Sun
08) Go West
09) Tata Golosa
10) Boyz II Men
11) DARA
12) Lil Mama
13) Janet Jackson
633 days 14 hours ago
J2999
001. Blondie : This is pretty decent. Good music, sounds fine, yeah decent enough.
002. The Wombles : Not... The Wombles? Oh my... I remember when they would always have this as the LAST thing on whatever channel it was, after the Peppa Pig etc etc had finished and most kids were in bed, they'd shove this on to close the night. Kinda a time. Decent for the nostalgia, but as a song, eh.
003. Mariah Carey : Can confirm I am still not a fan of most of Mariah's music. This slotted into that category nicely.
004. SHANGUY : Possibly even better than Toukassé oh my... this is a banger it slaps very well.
005. Prince & The Revolution : This was decent but the entire time it felt it was building waiting to go off and then just never did??? In retrospect what actually WAS this giving. But it was fine yeah.
006. Whigfield : Ohhh this bop it did just take the opening 2 seconds to process what song it was. This was a good listen, one of the two songs thus far I have been able to happily listen the entire way through and not feel it was dragging or choring.
007. Stefanie Sun : This was sorta good. Some fun music to it. Will take that.
008. Go West : Oh this has a good chorus to it. Yeah this was good.
009. Tata Golosa : Well. This is interesting. The sex noises? I expected a bop, the music kinda provided that? The female singing was... very eh. The male singing was... better. But I do dig the music, so yeah this was good.
010. Boyz II Men : There is a decent vibe to this. Mostly enjoying the music, but it's all quite good.
011. DARA : I sensed that I was gonna rely on this to save my life and... well it happened here I am. Boppppp this was good.
012. Lil Mama : Waitttt this sorta served? I would not have thought a bus about a (Tour Bus) would slap but alas here we are. When you spill you spill. Like the wheels on the bus part really does snap efhiosdhiewods then what immediately follows just adds to it like yesssssss. Revolutionary come to think. Never mind it did not sorta serve, it DID serve oh my.
013. Janet Jackson : I'm still not into much of Janet Jackson's music unfortunately, though she does have a couple of goodies that really are goodies !!! send them !!!!!!! but the music was decent, carried it fine.
633 days 7 hours ago
ilovetosing
01) Blondie  - 'Call Me' 🧃 - It's ok, it's a classic but I'm not really a big fan of this.

02) The Wombles  - 'The Wombling Song' ☕️ - Lmao. This is kind of good tho surprisingly.

03) Mariah Carey - 'Vision Of Love' ☕️ - This isn't one of my favourite songs from her, but pretty much every single song from her in the 90s is good.

04) SHANGUY - 'King Of The Jungle' 🧃 - Who keeps submitting SHANGUY????? Seriously please stop it. Anyway I like the pre-chorus, but the chorus is ......, yeah it's not for me I'm afraid.

05) Prince & The Revolution - 'When Doves Cry' 🧃 - I kind of expected a bit more but it's ok.

06) Whigfield - 'Saturday Night' ☕️ - A decent Europop dance track that doesn't blast my speakers off? I'll take it.

07) Stefanie Sun - 'Magical' 🍷 - I like it. There's some Indian influence in the song.

08) Go West - 'King Of Wishful Thinking' 🍷 - The audio quality is crap but it still can't stop this song from not being a bop. I like it.

09) Tata Golosa - 'Los Microfonos (Micromania)' 🥛 - Friendly reminder: Remember to use your earphones to listen to this song. You wouldn't want to put this on speakers.

10) Boyz II Men - 'Motownphilly'  🧃 - I prefer their slower R&B songs tbh, this is ok.

11) DARA - 'K'vo ne chu' 🥛 - ......, I don't think I need to listen to another song like this.

12) Lil Mama  - 'G-Slide (Tour Bus)' 🧉 -
ilovetosing — Today at 7:40 AM
12) Lil Mama  - 'G-Slide (Tour Bus)'
Video unavailable
The uploader has not made this video available in your country.
From the song title I think I dodged a bullet.

I think I was right after I listened to the song, it's kind of a funny song tho.

13) Janet Jackson - 'If' ☕️ - I like the chorus quite a bit.
631 days 20 hours ago
bibbles
01) Blondie – classic, who doesn’t like a bit of Blondie!
02) The Wombles – RIP Bernard, you will be missed.
03) Mariah Carey – she okay, I thinks  she invented vocal Olympics!!
04) SHANGUY -its not too bad, quite snappy.
05) Prince & The Revolution – never really understood all the prince genius stuff, hes okay.
06) Whigfield – theres been some very repetitive songs over the years.
07) Stefanie Sun – its okay, was very quiet, had to turn it up!
08) Go West – well it was released in 1990 so its 90s week, but I remember this well!!
09) Tata Golosa – im sure ive heard this before!!
10) Boyz II Men – its all very fresh princes, or deeper voiced steve from American dad!!
11) DARA – it was okay, not my thing.
12) Lil Mama – that was, interesting!!
13) Janet Jackson – a tad monotonous and repetitive.
631 days 17 hours ago
ryan5676
01) Blondie – This is a great power rock song with so much passion and that chorus has so much kick and the chants really sucked me in as I can’t help to move along
02) The Wombles – I find this to be so charming and the music is just so beautiful to hear and it has got a nice message in there and it just makes me smile throughout
03) Mariah Carey – I can hear the 90’s music in this one as it sounds like a classic with those power notes and this girl can sing anything but the song by the end started to fade on me
04) SHANGUY – The beats here are an electronic highlight getting me grooving with that French touch but the vocals are a put off and doesn’t fit the vibe
05) Prince & The Revolution – This is a song where nothing happens and the beats sound so samey and the vocals are pitchy and it will be forgotten in time
06) Whigfield – I like this cheese playing as this is a dance track that got me excited for Satirdays all over again as it is catchy and a bop
07) Stefanie Sun – Yeah, the song is a mess with different vibes coming in from the ethnic tune to the modern rock and they don’t blend
08) Go West – My head is bopping when the chorus hit as this got style and the beat just keeps getting better and better along with their voices as it is just so fun
09) Tata Golosa – Oh no here comes the attention wannabe as this track is plain lazy with the singer not trying and making those weird noises makes me feel uncomfortable
10) Boyz II Men – This song is way too clustered with the different tunes and their vocals don’t even shine and it is just too much
11) DARA – Now this song is a banger straight forward with those powerful tunes blowing me through and the vocals are good as well in there
12) Lil Mama – She is giving so much giving Bus on the Wheels a new style and boy let me tell you this is far better with the rapping standing out
13) Janet Jackson – Well her vocals are just way too soft and get lost in the music which is bland and static in some parts making it unpleasant to the ears
631 days 14 hours ago
FromAWindow
01) Blondie - I mean a CLASSIC!!!! This instrumentation Is so so so stellar my GOD!!!! Such a banger!!!! I’ve never been too keen on the vocals but like who cares this song is so good!!!

02) The Wombles - This song is taking me OUTTTTT it’s like if Jins song from Eurovision week in tsc was made by the Beatles. Also the use of “wombling” as an adverb is EVERYTHINGGGGGGGG LMAOO I loved this it was just so British yasssss

03) Mariah Carey - Something something put Mariah to rest but I mean LDJSOJFSODNJSHSODKDB COME ONNNNNNNNNNNNN this is UNREAL! The way this is her literal FIRST EVER song on her first release ever and she gives us THISSSSSS????????? COME ONNNNNNN Literally one of THEEE best vocal performances in a recorded song ever if not THEEEE best!!!! This is romantic 90s jams its best imo, the production is literally incredible, the performance is LIFE CHANGING, the CHOIR???? Girl ANGELICCCCC This is one of the best songs of all time duhhhhh

04) SHANGUY - Ooooooh basssss yassssss I see they have a new release I hope James sends them to tsc next week. Oh THIS CHORUS ooooh yah this is a BOP!!! I can tell this would age in like five seconds but for now I’m bopping and I’m okay with it :)) Super funky bop!!!!

05) Prince & The Revolution - I know this is like iconic but this has never been my favorite tbh, I’m much more of a 1999 girlie tbh, this just doesn’t do it for me sadly enough.

06) Whigfield - Oh serveeeeeee this is like stupid and fun and girly and stuff!!! I like it, the beat is cunty and runway-adjacent but the piano is…something! I think not all the parts come fully together but I’m on board still!

07) Stefanie Sun - OMGGGGGGG STEFANIE SUN YOU WILL ALWAYS BE FAMOUS!!!!! She is like full of SERVESSSSS in her arsenal I see!!! This is just sooooo cool!!!!! I love this!!!!!

08) Go West - Oh this plays at my Starbucks! Fun to have placed this!!! This is fine!!! Standard 80s sound even tho it’s in the 90s, this is like the transition from 80s band music to 90s boy band music tbh. Like it’s so 80s but also those harmonies? **NSYNC found calling their lawyers tbh

09) Tata Golosa - This is kind of Pitbull lite ya know? Like wants to be the bop of all parties but like it’s a little too empty for me to care about it. Like I’m still bopping don’t worry, but like I’ll never care about hearing this again tbh

10) Boyz II Men - I love when people submit music for me and for me specifically. I mean boppppppppppp duh. This is so finishing 10th with me being a quarter of their points, huh? I mean the rap in the second verse has so much energy, I wish the chorus had more of it tbh, but this is a bop through and through, such good beats, BANGER!!!!

11) DARA - Idk this doesn’t hit me at allllll sorry :///

12) Lil Mama - YAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSS KSHFOSKDNRJTEOSMWWOFOG LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO THIS IS THE BEST SONG EVER CREATED “PULL OVER” FOUND DEAD YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS YALL BETTER MAKE THIS WIN

13) Janet Jackson - Okay yassss this is like a LITE yass but still a yass!!! It’s line 90s rnb excellence so like duh I’m into it but it doesn’t stick out next to some of the other similar entries this week. But like Janet be Janet so this is still a total bop!!!
631 days 8 hours ago
nateclove
01) Blondie - iconic song and great opening!
02) The Wombles - wait why did I move a bit...likeeee...
https://c.tenor.com/CCIHM2mlNSkAAAAM/for-gl-vemee-chloe-x-halle.gif
03) Mariah Carey - girl at least send a good mariah song!
04) SHANGUY - enjoyed their GMC song more but this was cute!
05) Prince & The Revolution - yasss love prince and this song!
06) Whigfield - omgggg this is so iconic especially with the duck quacking sounds lmaoooo
07) Stefanie Sun - omg this was so good mama I was like
08) Go West - yall just be submitting anything
09) Tata Golosa - girl I dont know what the fuck is going on but I am living!
10) Boyz II Men - omg this was so gorg I definitely enjoyed it!
11) DARA - this was just alright!
12) Lil Mama - waaaait this is a hot mess in the best way possible!
13) Janet Jackson - on sender you are SICK and TWISTED I hate yoooooou cause this is genuinely great!!!
631 days 7 hours ago
tbrown_47
01) Blondie: ☕️ The instrumentation is super fun. There are plenty of other 80s songs that I connect with more, this is always enjoyable to listen to
02) The Wombles: ☕️ Me at this adverb lmao. But the instrumentation is quite good. Like super good actually. I’m kind of living
03) Mariah Carey: 🍷  BITCH! I knew this was going to be here. Funny enough, I briefly thought about sending this for the anatomy theme hoping vision would work for sight/eyes. But then I saw that we could submit any song from the 80s or 90s, and I just knew *insert username* was going to send this. And AS THEY SHOULD. Fuck people saying put Mariah to rest. This song is the best vocal performance in all of pop. Like imagine coming onto the scene and THIS is your debut. Magical. Stunning. Phenomenal. Showstopping. YOU TREATED ME KIND!!!!! Honestly, one of the best songs ever
04) SHANGUY: ☕️ I liked this quite a bit. It really is a shame my first intro to them was that awful TSC song because they have some hits
05) Prince & The Revolution: 🍷  Oh I WON! This is a top two Prince song. It’s so 80s, and in the best way possible. Like I LIVE for this song
06) Whigfield: 🥛 I love 90s music. But there’s always a dark space in any era. If this is their best song, I can see why they are one hit wonders because this song was almost unlistenable =(
07) Stefanie Sun: 🧃  This was a cute little vibe
08) Go West: ☕️ I forgot that I heard this song lol. From the sound and aesthetic, it’s like a weird combo of Hall & Oates, Mr. Mister, Genesis, and Huey Lewis & The News lmao. But I’m vibing because I like all of those groups so there’s that
09) Tata Golosa: 🥛 This bitch has a razor phone? Iconic! Best phone ever made. The song is doo doo though. Like actually unlistenable, I’m sorry sender
10) Boyz II Men: 🍷  I love when people submit music for me and for me specifically. I mean boppppppppppp duh. This is so finishing 10th with me being a quarter of their points, huh? I mean the rap in the second verse has so much energy, I wish the chorus had more of it tbh, but this is a bop through and through, such good beats, BANGER!!!!
11) DARA: 🥛 This is such an evil entry. Like I’d reluctantly have this in my nf, it would win, and then get trashed in the semis. Like sorry, but this is so bad. I legit couldn’t finish listening to this, but I’m happy for DARA and all her fans
12) Lil Mama: 🍷  LMAO YESSSS!!!! The way this kind of outsells Lipgloss. If Tata and DARA beat Lil Mama, I’m quitting beta.
13) Janet Jackson: 🧃  Noisy. Woah. IMO, this isn’t a top tier Janet track. This just kind of makes me nostalgic for other Janet songs I fear
630 days 15 hours ago
LornaHollas
1. ICONIC! I love Debbie Harry so much! Such a good song!
2. OMG the nostalgia! I loved all the 70s kids tv shows that they would play at 10pm for some reason
3. One of my favourite mariah songs! It's just so good!
4. I remember when this was sent to TSC. I like this song
5. Never really got into princes music that much but this is fine
6. My best friend knew someone who bragged that they had breakfast with her once. Weird thing to brag about lol. But if you've never wrapped a towel round your head and sang this song you haven't lived! Also apparently she was on a regular episode of come dine with me and not a celebrity one so like lol
7. This was quite good
8. Never heard this song before, it was fine
9. Lol what is this? I mean I was kind of living
10. Didn't do much for me
11. Kind of bland for what it is, it's fine
12. What on earth is this?
13. It was very Janet Jackson!
630 days 6 hours ago
ianfitz0012
01) Blondie - classic queen… personally I am more moven by some of her other stuff, but it's hard not to get in the mood when you hear this feisty song
02) The Wombles - cute n charming
03) Mariah Carey - I would hate you for this as I tried to get this song but the song I ended up with means more personally to me, anyways bop
04) SHANGUY - now that's what I call a beat drop! Everything besides that is fine but I'm movingggg
05) Prince & The Revolution - fun fact it took me so long in life to realize Prince sings this song. Definitely it's one of the top Prince songs you could go with but I do prefer others… this kinda just sits on the same note for me
06) Whigfield - prob what I expect from someone named Whigfield. I do love this british pop era!
07) Stefanie Sun - we're getting somewhere… she's kinda giving alanis but asian… mom
08) Go West - this is almost serotonin in a song it's hard not to feel good about yourself after listening to this
09) Tata Golosa - wow we love drag music!
10) Boyz II Men - I usually hear them be slow and I like the literal change of peace here. Their voices can still slay when sped up and the background instrumental? Awesome
11) DARA - can't say this beat doesn't have me shaking a bit. Mom she's taking me back to the PCD era
12) Lil Mama - oh my god I'm obsessed with this… if you could put 2008 music in a time capsule and brought this out yea this would sorta get everything… sampling a kids song, snap yo fingers , the cheesy special effects. I can't… In this dissertation I will
13) Janet Jackson - a classic janet song but the sounds kinda get drowned out a bit in this
630 days 4 hours ago
Christian_
Tonight's Running Order

01) Blondie: 🧋, this was pretty catchy!
02) The Wombles: 🥛, not for me! next!
03) Mariah Carey: 🍷, remembers when that queen amanda brown ate this up...mariah did good too though!
04) SHANGUY: 🍷, i rly like her!
05) Prince & The Revolution: 🧉, a little too 80's for my taste!
06) Whigfield: 🧃, this was okay!
07) Stefanie Sun: 🧉, it was so quiet and i just wasnt into this either!
08) Go West: 🧋, honestly i was moving dare i say...
09) Tata Golosa: 🧋, pretty good!
10) Boyz II Men: 🧉, meh!
11) DARA: 🍷, queen! she ate!
12) Lil Mama: 🧋 its not lip gloss but still bopping
13) Janet Jackson: 🧃, this was a song! lots of words and whatnot!
629 days 21 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
01. blondie - gamebot entry is a gamebot, but like this is one of the most iconic 80s songs for a reason. never been my jush but it's a song that has done wonders for the music community.

02. the wombles - this was kind of pleasant! very chillaxxing. i had a great time actually.

03. mariah carey - i'm so bored at this pick but whatever fine. it really is a testament to how powerful mariah is as a vocalist that her voice absolutely carries this adult contemporary BORE like could u imagine anyone else but mariah singing this... no because there's nothing worthwhile about this song if not for mariah mariah-ing. i'm not big on anything from mariah pre-daydream era but this is probably one of the songs that has aged the best from that time when she wasn't getting janet scraps. incredibly overrated, but it's fine! but did we all forget that 'the roof' is not only mariah's undisputed best song and a location at the same time... :////

04. shanguy - j2999 if for some reason u're reading my comment for song #4 - shanguy i'd advise u to check out colton dixon - miracles it's quite a tune!! i sent it to tsc and it shouldve won i fear..... this is ok btw but it has aged. </3

05. prince & the revolution - prince has always been one of those artists i've meant to get into. this is one of three songs i know from him and yeah... <3 very very good music!! 'i could never take the place of your man' is better though but wbk. still rly good music like wow! 80s classic.

06. whigfield - i feel like i'd like this more if i knew it beforehand. just sounded like a rly basic eurodance song from the 90s to these ears :x but it's fine.

07. stefanie sun - if beta has taught me anything other than u're all boring is that stefanie sun might be the undisputed queen of mandopop like WHOAAAAAA... i liked 'running' better than this but this still did make my ass shake. good music mhm!!

08. go west - like whigfield, i think i'd care for this more if i had heard it before. it was quite decent though, super dated but the chorus was really charming! but also corny. i feel like this is adam sandler's fans' favorite song idk i just get like a vibe. hmm.

09. tata golosa - u rly have to be on a certain wavelength to understand this song... u just gotta CATCH it! boppity bop bop bop.

10. boyz ii men - i'm a bit gagged? i thought boyz ii men only made dentist office music but this was like... a bop. maybe they did make more of this sound but i wish this was the song i knew from them instead of like... 'end of the road' or all of the trillion times they remade that song. this slapped!

11. dara - bulgarian trash pop is kind of exactly what this contest was lacking and desperately needing... yes... this scratched an itch on all lobes of my brain i fear. bad, but good!

12. lil mama - she is so endearing. she is always on her way to do an event, and she is happy. i relate so much. she's never touching trina, but this is kind of insane. i like it!

13. janet jackson - i want to say... gamebot entry is a gamebot but can we rly trust a contest where janet's second best performing song is 'feedback' like bye... well REGARDLESS, the real tea is that this is peak janet LIKE WHOA... imagine being there when she released this. i, unfortunately, have to because i'm not old ('04 liner) but the industrial guitars, the genre blending, that CHORUS... WOW... people really did die. insaaaaaane song.
629 days 16 hours ago
turkeylover
hi
629 days 16 hours ago
tbrown_47
new page perhaps?

open group

BETA (a TSC Production)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!