This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC BETA 139: NON-ENGLISH WEEK!

Topic » TSC BETA 139: NON-ENGLISH..

641 days 15 hours ago
FromAWindow
14) Eleni Foureira - “Ase Me”

641 days 15 hours ago
FromAWindow
All the songs have been posted and you know what to do from here :))))

I might have to make the deadline sooner btw so make sure to post comments by 12 pm est on Thursday :))))
641 days 6 hours ago
J2999
001. TITA : Oh this was a solid banger, started off the contest good! I moved.
002. Hikaru Utada : Some very good music qualities to this, this was a pleasantly good listen.
003. Dani Sanchez : There is a lot to unpack here… MEGHAN TRAINOR? Kinda decent though, definitely some good parts to it unfortunately… Got better as it progressed.
004. Crystal Kay : Pleasant in parts, some fine music. Though did go on for too long.
005. Selena Gomez : This is decent, Selena sounds good, but also… it’s quite slow. I prefer more upbeat Selena.
006. Yannick : Quite a fun listen, all flowed well, I enjoyed this.
007. BTS : Pretty solid as a whole. There are still better BTS songs that could have been sent, but like this was good and I enjoyed it, as expected.
008. SHANGUY : This is a serveeee it slaps really well, go off. Shanguy kinda don’t miss.
009. Edith Piaf : Mostly familiar with this from commercials I suppose? Something like that. It’s fine though.
010. Blumchen : Oh wow… this is interesting. Obviously I am bopping like woahhhh. Kinda gobbled.
011. Elva Hsiao : Decent, some good moments, other parts kinda come and go, but yeah quite decent overall.
012. Domiziana : The vibes to this are good. It’s smooth and kinda subtle, but very good. I like this.
013. ABBA : Ok so like BOP YES of course, but like… TSC BETA 139: NON-ENGLISH WEEK!. Non-English week, unless my ears are deceiving me every single word in this song except when the title is sung is… English. Sorry ABBA.
014. Eleni Foureira : More often than not Eurovision artists singing non-Eurovision songs is… terrifying. But this is kinda a bop! Catchy chorus to it, fun music, lovely.
640 days 5 hours ago
ilovetosing
1) TITA - “ANTILOPA” 🧉 - The music makes me feel like I'm in TSC and the music video makes me feel like I'm watching Discovery channel.

2) Hikaru Utada - “One Last Kiss” ☕️ - A bit underwhelming but overall it's quite decent. I prefer her "Bad Mode" tbh.

3) Dani Sanchez - “No” (Originally by Meghan Trainor) 🥛 - The title of the song already tells you how I feel.

4) Crystal Kay  - “Boyfriend Part Two” 🍷 - THIS. IS. ART. I moved so much omg, this is so beautiful. It bring back so many childhood memories because I literally listen to songs like these when I grow up. I'm not crying, you are.

5) Selena Gomez - “De Una Vez” ☕️ - Honestly? Better than what I expected, there are some parts that I enjoy.

6) Yannick - “Ces Soirees-la" 🧃 - The chorus singing saved this song a bit, but overall the song is kind of meh.

7) BTS - “Life Goes On” 🧃 - Give BTS a break jeez. At least this isn't the loud noisy song I guess.

8) SHANGUY - “Toukasse” 🧉 - I'll pass.

9) Edith Piaf - “Non, je ne regrette rien” ☕️ - Oh this is quite nice, pleasant to listen to tbh.

10) Blumchen - “Boomerang” 🥛 - Oh God please don't come back to me, please fly to outer space and stay there, you'll have sun and stars by your side.

11) Elva Hsiao  - “Theme Song of Love” 🍷 - Tho I usually don't like dance songs, this is one of the rare exceptions tbh as I can play this on loop without getting tired of it.

12) Domiziana - “Ohne Benzin” 🧉 - Yeah, well, I don't really care about this song and the autotune.

13) ABBA - “Voulez-Vous” 🧃 - It's ok but this is like an English song? Idk I mean I don't really care but still.

14) Eleni Foureira - “Ase Me” 🧉 - This sounds really dated tbh.
640 days 1 hour ago
Christian_
01) TITA: 🍷 in the mood to hunt some ANTILOPA after listening! bop!
02) Hikaru Utada: ☕️, aw this was so cute...i rly enjoyed!
03) Dani Sanchez: 🍷, LMAOOOOOOOOOO this was so funny. she ate this up. beta cover week wehn.
04) Crystal Kay: 🧃, this was okay! nothing crazy.
05) Selena Gomez: ☕️, i mean a year without rain in spanish was...right there. not a bad choice though i suppose...
06) Yannick: ☕️, this was quite catchy!
07) BTS: 🥛, jumpscare!
08) SHANGUY: ☕️, i feel like i see her everywhere!
09) Edith Piaf: 🧉, a little too old person sounding for my taste!
10) Blumchen: 🍷, loved the beat to this!
11) Elva Hsiao: 🧃, solid song but not very impactful!
12) Domiziana: ☕️, she has a nice voice!
13) ABBA: 🥛, i like it but...99% of this is in english! not in my non-english week!
14) Eleni Foureira: ☕️, banger! good end to the week.
639 days 21 hours ago
bibbles
01) TITA – not my kind of thing, shes quite monotone, its okay.
02) Hikaru Utada – it’s a bit twee, its okay.
03) Dani Sanchez – didn’t like that much.
04) Crystal Kay – not the sort of thing I would choose to listen to, feels old school, it was okay.
05) Selena Gomez – its okay, got better as it went on.
06) Yannick – the four seasons did it much better!!
07) BTS – well obs this is brill!
08) SHANGUY – its okay, heard worse. Good trumpet!
09) Edith Piaf – my mums absolute fav. She loved Edith Piaf!
10) Blumchen – if I was 5, and at the campsite, in the club house, and they got all the kids up dancing!!
11) Elva Hsiao – it’s a bit repetitive, its okay.
12) Domiziana – that was pretty dreadful!
13) ABBA – classic!!
14) Eleni Foureira – it was okay, a bit catchy.
639 days 13 hours ago
LornaHollas
1.        This was quite annoying
2.        Quite a chill sounding song, quite nice
3.        The original is better. This is fine
4.        Smile Ducks Coffee lol. Kind of a vibe, lasts a bit too long but overall it was nice
5.        It was a bit one note, it was fine
6.        This felt really cheesy!
7.        Already said this a lot this week but this was fine I guess
8.        Really dig the sound to this
9.        ICONIC!
10.        This is so 90s! I love it!
11.        Yet another song that is fine. Wish it had more energy so that it would pop off!
12.        Really digging the weird sound to it
13.        BOP! I love how someone read the rule that it could just be a title in a non English language to send this in!
14.        I love how early 2010s this sounds! Bop!
639 days 2 hours ago
FromAWindow
I’ll join the commenters for non-English week, awesome job everyone!!!!!!

01) TITA - Oh this is a bawppppp kind of a shame this isn’t eligible for hsc we LOVE YOU CHRISTIAN(_)!!! Her voice is kind of really really annoying but the beat is kind of scratching that itch in your brain you know? This is good!!! :she_lost:

02) Hikaru Utada - Ooooh pretty. More of a tsc send than a beta send but I’m still moving :))) loveeee the production on this!!! I’ve heard bits and pieces of her album but like not this song. I get why this was the send, kind of stunning. Oooooh these sounds are soooooo ethereal and gorge, yeah I ate this up!!!!

03) Dani Sanchez - LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSS THIS IS INCREDIBLE WHY WASNT THIS IN COVERS WEEK oh this queen had like $5 for her budget and spent most of it on a coffee before recording. Stunning we don’t deserve you Danny whatever his last name was MOVE OVER

04) Crystal Kay - This is cute!!! Like very cute!!! Idk if this is anywhere near a serve I was wanting based on Jin’s comments. But like it’s cute!!! The coffee cup at the end made me laugh, game of thrones was behind the times I see.

05) Selena Gomez - Idk if it’s just the song but I really like when she sings Spanish instead of English. Like this is kinda gorge? Atmospheric for sure but not like a TOTAL vibe. It’s good tho! Kinda just ends ://

06) Yannick - Oh YESSSSSSSS is this sampling “Oh what a night” by Frankie Valli?????? Like this chorus is just that song but in French. I hate that know that. I’m LIVINGGGGGG regardless. Like this is FANTASTIC I LOVE THIS!!!!!!!! Dated but in the BEST way!!!! Yeah I fucking loved this, PATRICK BETTER WATCH OUT!!!!

07) BTS - I should’ve put a trigger warning, sorry y’all. I mean I’m sorry I’m not a fan of this. Not my kinda kpop.

08) SHANGUY - Oh BAWPPPPPPPP and the TRUMPET YASSSSSSSSSSSSS this is SO good was this sent to tsc? That was fantastic omggggggg I MUST listen again!!!

09) Edith Piaf - Oh nooooooo okay this is STUNNING and GORGEOUS DUH but I’m soooooo triggered because this plays all the time on my Starbucks’ radio on the worst playlist that’s just 50s vocals that we all dreadddddddd at this point bc the songs make our jobs drag even more. I’ll TRY my best to be unbiased. I mean. This is so so lovely. The strings and the instrumentation are fantastic as is Edith Piaf’s voice duh. This really is incredibly isn’t it???

10) Blumchen - YESSSSSSSSSSS I love this!!!!!!!! HYPERPOP FOUND DEAD, PHOEBE BRIDGERS FOUND DEAD!!!!!!! I mean this is so up my alley lmaoooo anything that raises the BPM like this is for me specifically. Yeahhhh this was fantastic wasnt it???? LOVED!!!!!

11) Elva Hsiao - YESSSSSSSS this SERVE!!!! Oh this is so goooood this is doing what crystal Kay TRIED to do!!!! Dated in a fantastic way!!!! And it just KEEPS GOING YASSS!!!!!! Loved this!!!!!

12) Domiziana - I do remember this being one of the most unmemorable songs from the STUNNING German NF tbh. It’s hitting more rn! Support Kaltenkirchen!!!!!! Now THATS a serve!!!!! Yeah this is good!!! Still nothing I care about too much but it’s good!!!! I remember when those results happened and I was so confused as to why this was a fan fave tbh. I will say I do like the almost hyperpop like vocals when her voice gets higher just before the chorus!!!!!

13) ABBA - I mean I get the send tbh tho I’m a tad disappointed we don’t have just non English songs for this week. But also, like this is a BAWPPPPPPPP!!!!!! Their best song imo I honestly don’t really care all that much for their other stuff tbh but THIS???? HITSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!! Disco done soooooooo well, LOVE THIS SONG!!!!!

14) Eleni Foureira - Yasssssssss I’m dancing SOOOO hard!!!!!!!! Her vocals aren’t my fave but this music goes sooooooo hard like imagine NOT dancing to this!!!!! Loved this closer!!!!
638 days 21 hours ago
ganghandedcat
01 : TITA - Antilopa : this song. shouldn't be here. it breaks the rules. i could never, NEVER support a song which breaks the esteemed rules of the b.e.t.a.
02 : Hikaru Utada - One Last Kiss : i'm always a vktm for these sorts of songs they make me swoon and ascend a lidl bit even if they're the most generic tripe.
03 : Dani Sanchez - No : bless this singer's heart for rapping on the meghan trainor (brooke scullion inspired) type beat. love the use of the nordic o on the thumbnail as well.
04 : Crystal Kay - Boyfriend : this is rly cute n gorge and stun. if memory serves me correctly, crystal kay DOES HAVE BETTER than this, but maybe it didn't chart. i do still swoon.
05 : Selena Gomez - De Una Vez : awwweee this is rly cute actually i'm smiling just listening to this i feel very relaxed.... i always have a sweet heart for my girl selena gomez
06 : Yannick - Ces Soirees-la :  not as much a serve as i thought it was gna be but like i'm rly happy to hear what the 00s version of male rap is.... it's kidna good
07 : BTS - Life Goes On : this actually isnt bad for a bts song i'm kinda swooning idk what to tell yall i didn't expect this aweeee
08 : Shanguy - Toukassé : i'm so bored n tired of this song this was a kunty serve in 2018/2019 whenever it was but listening back to it in 2022 the production is very dated and the visuals are kinda cookie cutter from the grocery store.... if you saw me send this for morocco in dsfe no u didnt
09 : Edith Piaf - Non, je ne régrette rien : my favourite moment of this was pennytrationstan thinking that edith piaf (born 1915) was still alive and with us in 2022. this is a timeless classic but as far as french chansons go there are much better than this one sonically but you cannot deny that this was a classic.
10 : Blümchen - Boomerang : bless their lidl hearts i thought i heard this on the radio the other day but then i came to learn the lesson that ireland only plays non-english music if it's a global hit. which this was not. this is camp! but that chorus is a lidl bit annoying i must say. deciding my ballot sure is hard! four minutes is a bit much, but that was back in the day the younglings had more of an attention-span.
11 : Elva Hsiao - Theme Song of Love : this was rly good but also disappointingly flat like i wanted it to go somewhere which it didn't i'm sorry to the sender who i'm sure will be very angry n proceeds to throw tomatoes at me :/// don't get me wrong it's still very good and camp and cute but i just wish more happened..
12 : Domiziana - Ohne Benzin : nyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas (derogatory) i know when this was just a lidl lisab cytube room piece for the GIRLS and then the fkn german charts and tiktok started going crazy for... this o_O it boggles the mind let me tell you that... at the same time however, this was so good and cunty and yes it was simply. spectacular. a little bit gorgeous, not too much. cunt.
13 : ABBA - Voulez-Vouz : i have always been an abba anti and i stand by that in this week. bleh.... this is very dry, not enough swedish burning flag for me.
14 : Eleni Foureira - Ase Me : wow.... these beats. eleni foureira is a mother a god. i know there are like 1000x eleni foureira songs eligible for this week so to have this be the choice is certainly very interesting but i still respect it! moving my lidl hips. congratulations selisic.
638 days 16 hours ago
ryan5676
01) TITA – I don’t like the way they made the vocals sound way too robotic and the song is just super generic in my eyes
02) Hikaru Utada – She has got a lovely voice that very much shines here and the music is light and kinda bland as it starts to drag
03) Dani Sanchez – This is an alright cover that does its job with good vocals but the production behind it sounds cheap
04) Crystal Kay – The song is very bland and the music is the worst with that video game music used being so repetitive
05) Selena Gomez – Well she is doing something different singing in Spanish but I’m sorry but this is just so boring and it is so hard to even get through it while staying awake
06) Yannick – Yes, it is time for a party as this is such a fun track to hear and the rapping blends in so well with the music and it gets me moving and is just a great bop altogether
07) BTS – Did we really need to hear this as the song is just not good in the slightest with their singing sounded tiring and gives off a depressing mood
08) SHANGUY – This has got all the beats grooving and I love the ethnic music grinding in with the music being so powerful and wow this was a moment
09) Edith Piaf – This is a classic and I appreciate it so much with her incredible vocal range and is an emotional piece that delivers
10) Blumchen – How fast did they want to make it as it seems like I am on rollercoaster as it launches in the air and it is all too much making so much noise and little music
11) Elva Hsiao – She is giving me some beats with that voice and the music has that modern touch and yeah, I quite liked this one
12) Domiziana – This got sent in GMC and spoiler alert I don’t really enjoy it as much with her singing being annoying and the music doesn’t go anyway as it never builds up
13) ABBA – Yeah right this is a Non-English Song unless people couldn’t understand their Swedish Accent and sounds like a different language and duh it is getting no points from me
14) Eleni Foureira – This is a great banger to end the night as the ethnic music is ringing in my ears as I want more and this already sounds like a classic
638 days 15 hours ago
tbrown_47
01) TITA - Fun, upbeat, kind of a bop. And I respect the willingness to send this again and take the penalty
02) Hikaru Utada - Is she the woman who had that stunning song from the 90s that was sent a few months ago? Such a classy and intelligent woman. I liked this a lot
03) Dani Sanchez - LMFAO the fact that this exists?? She had $10 and a dream. Not sure what she spent that $10 on, but I’m happy for Ms. Sanchez. Keep on dreaming xoxo
04) Crystal Kay - This was cute!
05) Selena Gomez - Not gonna lie, I spent most of the time wondering if queen Selena Quintanilla charted anywhere because that would’ve been a very big brained send. This was ok. It was mellow, but also not super engaging
06) Yannick - LOL bop. The instrumentation is just so uplifting and feel-good
07) BTS - Cute but not for me
08) SHANGUY - This was SO much better than that TSC song from a few weeks ago. This was really good! I got my life from the horns. Music won today!
09) Edith Piaf - The instrumentation is stunning. Like this is so gorgeous. I have never heard this before, but woah.
10) Blumchen - tbrown — 07/17/2022
this is either gonna be hilarious or my worst nightmare
11) Elva Hsiao - This isn’t the serve I was hoping it would be I fear. I moved though
12) Domiziana - Nate’s impact on the tengaged music world is unparalleled
13) ABBA - I’m all about stretching themes as far as possible, but even I wouldn’t have thought to do this lol. Respect. Also, bop - easily ABBA’s best song
14) Eleni Foureira - This bops a bit. Not my favorite, but it’s enjoyable overall
638 days 8 hours ago
nateclove
01) TITA - what a humongous hot mess of a song... how many times are we gonna get that shot of her eating meat...and the chocolate product placement is taking me out LMFAO. This is amazing I love it.
02) Hikaru Utada - this was cute! I'm not a slow song kind of girl but this is actually soooo smooth...sooo groovy...I do live a bitsy....
03) Dani Sanchez - I- yall are fucking me up with these entries jfejdni3dknedkj wait why did this outslay the original...if I was meghan trainor I'd sue her ass...
04) Crystal Kay - This is actually soooo gorg like ouuuu....honestly I expected to enjoy it a tad more than I actually did but, like, this is gorgeous likeeeee...
05) Selena Gomez - I honestly never got into selena gomez spanish era like....this was alright to me!
06) Yannick - YES MAAM!!! NOW THIS IS MUSIC BABY!!!
07) BTS - oh god k!ll me now
08) SHANGUY - oh mama...
https://c.tenor.com/TUeKfiPZrnEAAAAC/princess-daisy-mario.gif
09) Edith Piaf - I only know here cause I've been watching drag race france and honestly for an older song this is quite catchy and I enjoyed it!
10) Blumchen - this is annoying as fuck, maybe cause it doesn't have that nostalgia factor for me?
11) Elva Hsiao - oh mama...
https://c.tenor.com/TUeKfiPZrnEAAAAC/princess-daisy-mario.gif
12) Domiziana - ...............................................my impact. idec if you're not from hsc I'm gatekeeping the fuck out of this song.
13) ABBA - there was not a single non-english word in here...girl...
14) Eleni Foureira - YASSS ELENI FUCK IT UP BITCH!!!!!!!!!!
638 days 8 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
01. tita - honestly bop but it should not be here. as time goes by i find that 'photoshop' is the better tita hymn. yes. open ur eyes and realise. purrr. still it should not be here period

02. hikaru utada - i lov hikaru utada but i would never send this here like omfg she has so much better in her 00s stuff.. but it's a rly cute song and i do like it quite a bit

03. dani sanchez - i was expecting this to be funny but it was a very standard (bad) cover. i'm bored

04. crystal kay - crystal is mother and it's a shame most of her stuff hasn't charted within beta's segregationist rules. what time is it? would have absolutely won album week know that. this is amazing and one of her best songs genuinely incredible

05. selena gomez - this was very pretty but like un ano sin lluvia was right there, yknow?

06. yannick - a classic, a bop, we move

07. bts - see honestly this is not that bad like it's quite pretty in the verses. but the chorus is absolute ass they need to stop autotuning these men's voices to death the whole thing just sounds unbearable. but it's honestly not bad. that said bts have so much better songs stop setting them up pls. where was the MIKROKOSMOS?

08. shanguy - i assume this is james. u know i love me some j2999 but this song is not the moment in 2022 sorry like WOW this aged LMFAO. very badly. aweeeeee. :(

09. edith piaf - i'm so sad this youthful fox is not wiht us anymore she was so young and was born at such a recent age. honestly this sound win. it's high drama

10. blumchen - this song is so good and it really puts sweden's hyperpop scene to shame. i like namasenda but she wouldn't ever reach this level of boppery. 'wanted' came close though. but yes this is a classic and a great song

11. elva hsiao - this is such a bop i'm glad people aren't liking it as much as i thought they would so i don't feel bad in not sending this but i do understand how good this song is. a kylie larping BOP

12. domiziana - yes i claimed i disliked this in gmc but i actually do like this what r u gna do abt it hmm??? hmm?? it's alright though honestly ageing like milk by the second. but it's qt. a little c*nty KAPOWW i guess

13. abba - this is ok i'm not a massive fan of abba outside of dancing queen. i think if i was .. u know .. one of the little abbarettes i'd be having more fun but idk i just don't like them rly sorry gay people :x

14. eleni foureira - i thought about sending her girlgroup (mystique) to this week. this is not good but is also a camp hymn and i respect it for what it is. i had fun
638 days 5 hours ago
selisic
01) TITA
This song is a bop, but if you aren't gonna follow the rules by resending a song get the consequences xoxo.
02) Hikaru Utada
Oh this is a tune! We are vibing along each minute, I'm hoping it stands out this week!
03) Dani Sanchez
Girl.... just send the original, the quality is giving me a fucking migraine. Miss Dani Sanchez afueraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
04) Crystal Kay
I KNOW THIS SONGGGGGGG!!!! I SENT THIS TO A CONTEST A FEW YEARS BACK OMGGGGG. It's a bopaso, plus points for the great nostalgia this brings <3
05) Selena Gomez
If you are going to send a Spanish cancion make it a original song like Miss Gomez here, thank you Selena for showing Dani the exit door and dropping her off at the curve.
06) Yannick
This is so cheap, like if you were shopping at a store and got the store brand item instead of the good premium wine.
07) BTS
AFUERA CON LA BASURA AHORAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. The only good thing about this song is the rap, the rest is basura con basura y mas basura.
08) SHANGUY
I'm gonna point this out like miss ganghandledcat during the ll, if this was sent in 2029 I would appreciate it, but girl this song is overused af and is from 2019. I like it, but it's those songs you have a rollercoaster relationship with you like it one second, hate it the next, just want to be thrown off the ride at this point ya know mate?
09) Edith Piaf
QUEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN, GANADORA, THE ONLY WINNER THIS WEEK WILL GET OTHERWISE WE WILL RIOT! Or expect a yellow jacket protest. <3
10) Blumchen
THESE BEATS! BOOMBOOMBOOMBOOMRANG! She's giving us a whole dance routine on fucking skates y'all, I'm giving her props! Wait Miami Beach?!?!?!!? Let me tell the B.F. about this song!
11) Elva Hsiao
Wait hold on not the build up right from the first second miss Elva I'm not ready?!?!?! We already grooving and moving and spinning in the gaming chair to this song! Nananaanana ohhhhhhhhh, Natasha Bedingfield or w/e her name is shaking!
12) Domiziana
OH this goes fucking off y'all <3 I heard this in NVSC thanks to miss Julian, didn't know it was in a HSC selection cause I don't vote in those unless girls buy stuff for me <3 Props to Beatrice for the free hair <3
13) ABBA
DOWN WITH ABBA, DOWN WITH THE ABBANATORS! We had enough of them let the other girls shine.
14) Eleni Foureira
BOPASO BOPASO BOPASO AND DID I SAY BOPASO?!?!?! Sorry edith i'm putting my yellow jacket away and waving a Greek-Albanian flag instead <3 This is a fucking classic in the song contest community, this was everywhere in 2015 and this is still a banger since day 1 y'all. Eleni is winning!
638 days 2 hours ago
turkeylover
01) TITA - oh this is kinda cunty…. yassssss im moving sm
02) Hikaru Utada - SLAYYYYY this is stunning wow…. not my favorite by them but this still amazing !!! obsessed
03) Dani Sanchez - haha!!!
04) Crystal Kay - WOW….. GORGEOUS OMG!!!!!! this is REAL music !!!! like wow…. so cunt so slay so stunning so beautiful…. crystal kay will always be that girl !!
05) Selena Gomez - this is actually rly cute!! maybe current selena can serve a bit…
06) Yannick - this is camp! bawp a bit
07) BTS - well!!! if you’re gonna send kpop, why bts….
08) SHANGUY - is this the guy from the cataracts???? idk but this is nice! a bit dated but yeah
09) Edith Piaf - oh…. yasss commercial song!!!!
10) Blumchen - YAASSSSSSSS !!!! i need namasenda to rip this off like WOW….
11) Elva Hsiao - OMG…. this is such a slay !!!!! the beat is hot !!!
12) Domiziana - boooooo!!!!! a literal demon…. but BAWP i can’t lie i’m sorry i’m sorry!!! ignore my hsc votes<3
13) ABBA - an english song? in a non english week? i mean i get that the title is in french so it fits the theme but like hello???? read the room??? bop but still. do better
14) Eleni Foureira - very yas and slay !! im moving…

open group

BETA (a TSC Production)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!