This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC BETA 132 Theme Information

Topic » TSC BETA 132 Theme Information

702 days 1 hour ago
PennyTrationStan
hello everyone! have you all been caught up on all of your SHONDALAND TV show musical episodes? no? well i have GREAT news for you. for our next themed BETA, we will be venturing into…

https://i.ibb.co/94xGRHR/Greys-Anatomy-ABC-042915.gif

ANATOMY WEEK!

i’ve decided to make a separate topic where i relay the theme information to avoid anyone being a pain in the ass over what songs should qualify for anatomy week or not! down below you can find all the points of eligibility for this esteemed week:

⦿ your song must contain a BODY PART in the title. simple as that!
→ again, BODY PARTS only. a song with ‘BODY’ in the title just won’t do AND won’t be allowed. please come up with something else.
→ i’m kind of torn between allowing animal body parts? (think like WINGS and TAILS and HORNS!) i’m letting the BETA audience be in judge of this actually. should little monsters be free to put their PAWS up or down?
→ double entendres might be accepted if i find them fitting for the theme. for example if someone were to send a song titled ‘big old badonkadonks’ that would be eligible. however if someone were to send ‘black HOLE sun’ by soundgarden that would obviously not be eligible because there is no allusion to any body part being made!
⦿ all other BETA rules will be in effect, except for the five week wait artist rule! you are free to send, for example, jordin sparks and chris brown if you choose to, despite them having been sent last contest! i don’t know why you would but like that is an option i guess!

if you have any questions left, do let me know!

-Tom
702 days ago
PennyTrationStan
YEAR RULE IS ALSO OUT OBVIOUSLY SRY

open group

BETA (a TSC Production)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!