This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC BETA 109

Topic » TSC BETA 109

1318 days 8 hours ago
dragotistic
1318 days 8 hours ago
dragotistic
Tonight's Running Order

01) Aya Nakamura
02) Fast Food Rockers
03) Rachel Stevens
04) Stray Kids
05) Jennifer Lopez
06) Jefferson Airplane
07) Marianas Trench
08) Destiny's Child
09) Peter Kay's Animated All Star Band
10) You Me At Six
11) Benny Benassi
12) Conan Gray
13) Marco Mengoni
1318 days 8 hours ago
dragotistic
01) Aya Nakamura - 'Pookie'

02) Fast Food Rockers - 'Fast Food Song'

03) Rachel Stevens - 'Sweet Dreams My LA Ex'

04) Stray Kids - 'Miroh (song starts at 0:50)'
1318 days 8 hours ago
dragotistic
05) Jennifer Lopez - 'Let's Get Loud'

06) Jefferson Airplane - 'White Rabbit'

07) Marianas Trench - 'Haven't Had Enough'

08) Destiny's Child - 'Girl'
1318 days 8 hours ago
dragotistic
09) Peter Kay's Animated All Star Band - 'The Official BBC Children in Need Medley'

10) You Me At Six - 'Give'

11) Benny Benassi - 'Satisfaction'

12) Conan Gray - 'Maniac'
1318 days 8 hours ago
dragotistic
13) Marco Mengoni - 'Muhammed Ali'       
1318 days 8 hours ago
dragotistic
All 13 songs have been posted. You have until 3pm EST on Saturday to send me your votes. Good luck!
1318 days 7 hours ago
dragotistic
Jefferson Airplane will receive a 66 point penalty and Jennifer Lopez will receive a 2 point penalty
1318 days 6 hours ago
PrincessTeePee
I missed it but oh my fucking god JEFFERSON AIRPLANE FOR THE WIN. it’s my brave, highly daring karaoke song
1318 days 2 hours ago
Patrick319
01) Aya Nakamura - BOP ALERT. I can't believe this NQ'd from a semi-final last year. Y'all are deaf. I don't think I even cared enough about this to rank it last year, but it's grown on me for sure. She eats it up.
02) Fast Food Rockers - BOP ALERT. It's been a long time since I've heard this banger LMAO. Legends of singing about iconic fast food chains. This was definitely enjoyable.
03) Rachel Stevens - FLOP ALERT. This kind of annoyed me. There are some cool bits to the instrumental, but it lost me at the chorus.
04) Stray Kids - BOP ALERT. This is easily the best song I've heard from them. Great production, strong vocals, awesome drop. I live for everything about it.
05) Jennifer Lopez - BOP ALERT. LET'S GET LOUD!!!!!!!!!! I love this. Such a fun song.
06) Jefferson Airplane - FLOP ALERT. Not for me, but I respect saying fuck the system and taking the 66 point penalty.
07) Marianas Trench - FLOP ALERT. I think I recall enjoying a couple songs of theirs back in the day, but I don't think this was one of them. It just feels really juvenile, and the chorus doesn't flow nicely.
08) Destiny's Child - FLOP ALERT. Meh, one of their worst songs.
09) Peter Kay's Animated All Star Band - FLOP ALERT. I have no sentimental value attached to this for me to even stan ironically. Sorry, Ryan.
10) You Me At Six - FLOP ALERT. I really like his voice, but the song bored me.
11) Benny Benassi - FLOP ALERT. I've heard this. I typically enjoy these janky Italian club bangers, but this was too out there even for me.
12) Conan Gray - BOP ALERT. Yeah, this is a great song. Everything about it sounds really cool.
13) Marco Mengoni - BOP ALERT. Great voice as expected, and good song to match. I wouldn't listen to it again but I enjoyed the Italian flavour, and the instrumental was STRONG.
1317 days 11 hours ago
ryan5676
01) Aya Nakamura – This didn’t go anyway as the beat remained lacklustre and her vocals throughout was a bore to get through
02) Fast Food Rockers – Oh yes, I’m ready to go out for some fast food music as this takes the cake as the music is as sizzling as a burger and is my jam from childhood that is pizza terrific
03) Rachel Stevens – This has a funky tune that makes it so slick and a nice tune as the singer brings it with her vocals as it is rather good
04) Stray Kids – Does this band deserve any rights because the music is literally trash ready to be taken out the next day as it is all too chaotic for anyone to enjoy
05) Jennifer Lopez – Yes, I am in love with the song straight away as it is a banger, I live for being catchy and electrifying and who doesn’t love this amazing song
06) Jefferson Airplane – This is really strange to listen to and the instrumental is nice and gentle but I just can’t with that voice work that feels too old fashioned
07) Marianas Trench – Those vocals are a joy as they are having fun and even, I’m liking it but the music is annoying with the dated noise
08) Destiny's Child – Eh it is alright as they can sing but the whole song feels like a drag as the beat never changes and nothing really happens
09) Peter Kay's Animated All Star Band – It’s all my childhood stars singing and this has a joy feeling when hearing it again as it is uplifting and a lot of fun
10) You Me At Six – His voice is bitter to my taste as I don’t like the shouting while the music is bland and I don’t think there are any positives from this
11) Benny Benassi – Why do I remember this for all the wrong reasons where there isn’t a word in the Dictionary on how bad this was
12) Conan Gray – He got some talent in those vocals as this is an alright tune that got me moving throughout and is generally nice
13) Marco Mengoni – This is so different but so embracing as I just adore the music being so fantastic and he got some wicked vocals as this is a treat
1317 days 10 hours ago
Alexeh23
by Missalice3 0 min ago
yeah if someones signs up to play, they should play the game or the game plays YOU.
1315 days 11 hours ago
LiukBB
1) Aya Nakamura: Always liked this one. Love the instrumental, the vibe of this, it's kinda ethnic. It's kinda catchy. This snapped.
2) Fast Food Rockers: SCREAMING AT THIS. Iconic as fuck. Catchy and easy to stuck in your mind
3) Rachel Stevens: The instrumentation is kinda good, wish the rest was interesting, but this went absolutely nowhere for me.
4) Stray Kids: I like some part of this, the drop is kinda good and very energetic. But the whole song in itself is a bit too messy. A lot is going on in just 3 minutes, but interesting choice.
5) Jennifer Lopez: Aww Jennifer never misses out. I like it, it's catchy and memorable, but I feel like i need even more to really love this. I think she has better songs, but this is a classic. Contender for the win ?
6) Jefferson Airplane: After Jennifer, I have a feeling this might get killed. Respect for sending something not contemporary. The voices are nice, love the simplicity, but as whole it all results in being flat, but it's not a bad song.
7)Marianas Trench: There is something in the production that isn't really working and it kinda downgrade the whole song, which isn't that interesting. But this production wow lmao
8) Destinity Child: I adore this lmao, it's such a cheesy and forgettable song on paper. But the interaction of the voices, and the chorus snapped for me. Always liked this. Beyoncè part is amazing <3
9)peter Kay's Animated All Star Band: I wanted to like this, but while the chorus was interesting, the verses were messy and those vocals weren't really working. Okay song overall
10)  You Me At Six: This killed me off completely. It's not bad, but like it just not interesting much. Usually i'm into those alternatives, but this one didn't wow me.
11)Benny Benassi: LMAO this was a choice. Why so many effects on the voice lmao. This got me a headache. SO many noises
12) Conan Gray: It's a nice song, lovely production, cute voice. It deffo works well, i just wanted to be even more impactful, but it's nice.
13) Marco Mengoni: Oh nice closure. Uptempo, uplifting, maybe the intro was too long, but for the rest I enjoed this.
1315 days 10 hours ago
bibbles
01) Aya Nakamura – god this was awful, but theres only 13 songs, so who knows!!
02) Fast Food Rockers – god this was terrible, but theres only 13 songs so who knows!!
03) Rachel Stevens – god this was mediocre, but theres only 13 songs so who knows!!
04) Stray Kids – god this was good, but theres only 13 songs so who knows!!
05) Jennifer Lopez – god this was average, but theres only 13 songs so who knows!!
06) Jefferson Airplane – god this was amazing, but theres only 13 songs so who knows!!
07) Marianas Trench- god this was great, but theres only 13 songs so who knows!!
08) Destiny's Child – god this was slow, but theres only 13 songs so who knows!!
09) Peter Kay's Animated All Star Band – god this was okay, but theres only 13 songs so who knows!!
10) You Me At Six– god this was brilliant, but theres only 13 songs so who knows!!
11) Benny Benassi – god this was dreadful, but theres only 13 songs so who knows!!
12) Conan Gray – god this was decent, but theres only 13 songs so who knows!!
13) Marco MengoniMarco Mengoni - Muhammad Ali - god this was passable, but theres only 13 songs so who knows!!
1315 days 5 hours ago
turkeylover
01) Aya Nakamura - I like this! it's super cute! and I love the way she says pookie!
02) Fast Food Rockers - LMFAOOO why is this actually a bop omg. This is also a lyrical masterpiece LET'S EAT! TO THE BEAT!
03) Rachel Stevens - this is the first time I'm hearing anything from rachel's first album so there's that! This is cute though! I just think rachel has better
04) Stray Kids - I'm not a fan of this but I've heard worse things so at least there's that?
05) Jennifer Lopez - has Jenny from the block been entered yet? If not, why am I not bopping to that right now? this is cute but jlo has better songs. like, jenny from the block. Which hasn’t been sent. So, I expect to be 12ing jlo in 10 weeks or whatever :)
06) Jefferson Airplane - I guess I can appreciate this but it's boring, unfortunately. Kate Bush really set the standard for major penalty songs.
07) Marianas Trench - Sorry, I don’t like twenty one pilots- wait a minute. This is actually a bop???? I’m shocked that this is actually so good omg. Bald.
I STILL NEED YOU, NEED YOU, DON'T MEAN TO TEASE YOU,
IF YOU WANT ME, I'LL COME BACK AND MEET YOU,
WHISPER, WHISPER, YOU MUST ADMIT YOU WANT IT,
YOU, YOU WANT IT!!!!!
https://i.imgur.com/aIsSAAe.gif
08) Destiny's Child - One of my favorite Destiny’s Child’s songs tbh. It’s just so good and I love the music video. And the part where Beyonce wipes Kelly’s tears <333
09) Peter Kay's Animated All Star Band - Well. Um. Yeah! This is….um...yeah! It’s very interesting, I guess.
10) You Me At Six - god this was mediocre, but theres only 13 songs so who knows!!
11) Benny Benassi - LMFAO? This is kinda boppy. I love it!
12) Conan Gray - There was a brief moment in my life where I actually was a connor stan. It truly was the lowest point in my life. I am so happy that I realized that he’s annoying. This is very meh. But there’s only 13 songs etc.
13) Marco Mengoni - This is cute! I thought it would be eh but It’s not! So yay or something!
1314 days 20 hours ago
hellocat
01) Aya Nakamura — Was robbed in TSC, will win Beta! That just shows how good beta is
02) Fast Food Rockers — This is iconic!
03) Rachel Stevens — This was surprisingly good! I really enjoyed this
04) Stray Kids — Not my cup of tea but an enjoyable song
05) Jennifer Lopez — This song is probably the best all around out of all, yeah this was enjoyable
06) Jefferson Airplane — I think after this I need to listen to Mauvais Oeil for hours on end
07) Marianas Trench — This shocked me, very good song
08) Destiny's Child — It's destiny's child so yeah of course I'm gonna love this
09) Peter Kay's Animated All Star Band — a pizza hut.. outsold
10) You Me At Six — Very average but not the worst
11) Benny Benassi — eh this didn't do much for me, I appreciate the art though
12) Conan Gray — yeah no another mediocre song from him. Didn't enjoy it
13) Marco Mengoni — good end to the contest, really enjoyed it!

open group

BETA (a TSC Production)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!