This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC BETA 94

Topic » TSC BETA 94

1425 days 22 hours ago
QueenM1chelle
14) Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper - "Shallow"
1425 days 22 hours ago
QueenM1chelle
15) Fall Out Boy - "Sugar, We're Goin Down"
1425 days 22 hours ago
QueenM1chelle
16) Bebe Rexha - "No Broken Hearts" ft. Nicki Minaj
1425 days 22 hours ago
QueenM1chelle
And that's it!

First, you must listen to the songs, write your comments down below, and then mail me, QueenM1chelle, your votes, which will look like this:

12 -
10 -
8 -
7 -
6 -
5 -
4 -
3 -
2 -
1 -

The votes will be due by 3:30EST / 8:30GMT on Thursday the 28th of May!

Good luck!
1425 days 17 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
1) Daphne & Celeste - I lean towards hating it, but with the right strain I could be converted towards liking it.
2) Era Istrefi - A *moment* in TSC history. Betchu wanna taste it.
3) Billie Eilish - She's an artist that depends almost entirely on my mood at the time, even songs of hers that I lean towards liking. I'm blunted enough for this right now.
4) Ciara - HI MY NAME IS SO AND SO BABY CAN YOU TELL ME YOURS YOU LIKE YOU CAME TO DO ONE THING SET IT OFF
5) Olly Murs - This was a song in TSC BETA 94. Did absolutely nothing for me in either direction.
6) Ella Henderson - I remember checking if this was eligible a while back and IIRC someone tried submitting it but it got disqualified so I was completely unsure if it was eligible now with different rules. Of course, I never asked for any clarification, so now I set here wishing I did because this song is incredible.
7) Anastacia - I'm still tested everyday and people try to MESS WITH ANASTACIA, lmfao. I think I'd have a different view of this if I grew up with it, but I'm an uncultured Yank.
8) Lil Mama -

I was almost certain that I sent this ~classic~ but I guess I didn't. I be lovin' it, I be I be lovin' it.
9) Girls Generation - This feels like a bunch of different songs in one and I enjoy a few of them.
10) Jamelia - I feel like this is one of those songs that Tolis is going to be like "OMG YOU DIDNT KNOW... BEWARE OF THE DOG BY JAMELIA?!!" to me. I like it, but I wasn't familiar with it.
11) 3LW - 3 Little Women were an important part of my upbringing. Playas Gon' Play outsold by a bit, but still luv this.
12) Girls Aloud - Another one that I might have had a different feeling on had I grown up with it. Angsty but also doesn't quite get there in that regard? Eh.
13) OneRepublic - Want to dislike it more than I do. Inoffensive.
14) Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper - The only version of this that I will listen to:

Beautiful. <3 Swallow, not Shallow. I'm not listening to Shallow right now. My amount of times my upstairs neighbor has played this on piano at all times of the fucking day has killed any charm this song could have for me.
15) Fall Out Boy - qwhite the choice. If this was Dance, Dance I think my puss would have popped on impact. This at the very least has some nostalgia factor with me.
16) Bebe Rexha - https://media.giphy.com/media/1d5WQOCjselluFFGHu/giphy.gif
1424 days 22 hours ago
ianfitz0012
1) Daphne & Celeste - I mean it's an iconic mess so take that as you will
2) Era Istrefi - yea it's a bop sorry to the haters. It's just got some competition in this group
3) Billie Eilish - no thanks I just really don't fuck with Billie's music that much
4) Ciara - another iconic song… the step up soundtrack really went off
5) Olly Murs - not huge of this compared to some of his other hits but it's fine
6) Ella Henderson - truly one of the best pop music serves/debuts of the 2010 decade
7) Anastacia - you CANNOT stop me… from STANNING this song!!!
8) Lil Mama - tbt to when she judged the girls on ANTM for an episode… I loved this song in middle school it can stay
9) Girls Generation - I believe I sent this to regular TSC years ago?? In terms of kpop it's good, TSC couldn't relate.
10) Jamelia - a very solid song with an iconic instrumental sample
11) 3LW - ok this contest is so good… Another R&B song I stanned as a kid before I knew I was gay. The Cheetah Girls did outsell but this is great
12) Girls Aloud - it's not bad just really robotic and fails to compare to the other contenders here
13) OneRepublic - they used to be much better… this is fine but meh I wish they had a bit of an edgier sound in their later years because Ryan Tedder's writing is definitely getting outdated
14) Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper - I can't deny the star power of this song even though it got a little old for me
15) Fall Out Boy - ICONIC!!! I guess men can get some points this contest
16) Bebe Rexha - I only like this song bc to me it's clearly not a good song LOL but it's fun to listen to anyways
1424 days 7 hours ago
Talian
1) Daphne & Celeste : This is so bad. Iconicly bad. But still bad.

2) Era Istrefi : I can’t believe this song invented the beat drop trend. Iconic. But like. A good iconic.

3) Billie Eilish : It’s short and fine. I think if this was like 3 minutes long I would have started hating my whole life. As it is. It’s nice. But definitely not really for me.

4) Ciara : HI MY NAME IS SO AND SO BABY CAN YOU TELL ME YOURS YOU LIKE YOU CAME TO DO ONE THING SET IT OFF

5) Olly Murs : Very early 2010s UK bubblegum pop. It’s not bad but also nothing that major.

6) Ella Henderson : Imagine being around TSC the time this was still eligible for TSC’s rules. Such a good moment to be part of this. Also... imagine being part of the BETA community when it was actually relevant and this became eligible and NONE OF US SENT THIS 6 YEARS AGO? Like wtf Steven...

7) Anastacia : I find hilarious when the fags nowadays call this Arianas and Gagas queens. This is the OG Queen. And you cannot stop her.

8) Lil Mama : I mean. This was fine in the time capsule that was still supposed to be sealed for another 10/20 years. Then we can talk.

9) Girls Generation : This gave me everything. Like literally... if you’re looking a genre I am pretty sure you find it between the 5 minutes of this video.

10) Jamelia : I stanned this hard when it came out. Such an amazing era for Jamelia. I still remember getting up and felling my fantasy with this and Something About You. Stan.

11) 3LW : This is so 2000s it hurts. Never been a fan of this era of the r’n’b scene.

12) Girls Aloud : Inagine not sending Sexy No No No.

13) OneRepublic : This didn’t give me the ooh Uh Uh sensation.

14) Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper : I mean. Vocals are on point. The chorus goes off but as a whole... meh.

15) Fall Out Boy : If there is something FOB can’t do is disappoint.

16) Bebe Rexha : Much better than how I remembered it to be.
1423 days 21 hours ago
TheGoodMan
1) Daphne & Celeste - *throws trash at Daphne and Celeste at the Reading Festival* This is such an iconic bitch track, I have to stan.
2) Era Istrefi - BETCHU WANNA TASTE THAT. BETCHU WANNA TASTE THAT. This is a great pop song that I love popping my buss to.
3) Billie Eilish - She does atmospheric pop like nobody else and really has changed the game. I have to say this is one of the weaker cuts on that album, I still enjoy.
4) Ciara - God I love Ciara, her early singles really do it for me. Her velvety voice and the production are always a winning combination.
5) Olly Murs - Could you please not! This was better left back in 2011 or whenever it came out.
6) Ella Henderson - https://media.giphy.com/media/GvxjY7RmShJ60/200.gif
7) Anastacia - https://media.giphy.com/media/2rAKGpQU530SzX4OEA/giphy.gif
8) Lil Mama - I went to Boston when I was 11 and we went to a Kids Foot Locker and this was on the screens all around it and I was enamoured then! It's a timeless jam. YESS MISS MCCLARSON!
9) Girls Generation - So when I first heard this song I thought they were singing 'I got a boy on my chin' which... yeah. They are really charming and likeable, Girls Generation are premium Kpop for me.
10) Jamelia - OMG YES!!! This fucking bop. THe personal jesus sample and all, such a serve. Jamelia really had IT.
11) 3LW - I was actually not familiar with this song. These are the CHEETAH GIRLS right? It's cute.
12) Girls Aloud - I love Girls Aloud I remember when they slaughtered One True Voice on Popstars, and rightly so. This is a premium bop.
13) OneRepublic - Ryan Tedder does really know his way around a pop song, that can't be denied. I don't mind it, but it's never something I willingly like put on, a OneRepublic song, unless it's Apologise, that jam.
14) Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper - AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHWAOWHAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
15) Fall Out Boy - This is always gonna be a song I am nostalgic for. Now I wasn't like the hugest FOB fan, I was more MCR tbh, but they got those pop rock hooks fa DAYS.
16) Bebe Rexha - Booboo 'The Fool' Rexha has never appealed to me ever. I find her music to be derivative, and *Natalia Kills voice* artistically atrocious. She doesn't know who she is an artist and this song is a good example of that. FLOP.
1423 days 8 hours ago
bibbles
1) Daphne & Celeste – I cant listen to this without hearing stewie say it!
2) Era Istrefi – whiney nasally bored sounding monotone repetitive!!
3) Billie Eilish – cant bear her singing, don’t get the hype!
4) Ciara – its okay, heard it all before!
5) Olly Murs – afte rthe first 5 songs, this is a master piece!!
6) Ella Henderson – heard this before, not a fan, but im running out of songs to like!!
7) Anastacia – hubby loves her!! At least shes singing!
8) Lil Mama – so repetitive!!!!
9) Girls Generation -  you know theres boy kpop as well1
10) Jamelia – how to ruin another song!
11) 3LW – my fillings fell out!!
12) Girls Aloud – not a fan, at all!
13) OneRepublic – love it! Bit clubby in places but still love it!
14) Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper – not  a goo gaa fan, bradleys ok
15) Fall Out Boy – amazing song!
16) Bebe Rexha – oh god no, micky ninja!
1423 days 1 hour ago
LornaHollas
1. This song is so immature lol
2. Not keen on this it's all over the place and kind of a mess
3. "Bad Guy" is her only song I really go out of my way to listen to. This song is very Billie Eilish!
4. I was hoping this would be "work" to keep the Missy Elliot streak going. Not the best Ciara song but it's alright. The male rap lasted way too long!
5. His music is very hit or miss but I really like this one. It sounds so 2011!
6. Queen of going to the river to pray
7. I love her so much! This song goes off and she has a great voice!
8. I have no idea what is going on
9. Nope. Annoying and way too long!
10. Lol I haven't heard this in ages! This kind of goes off!
11. The first verse was so rough, slurred and autotuned to death. One of them has a nice voice though
12. This song still goes off tbh
13. Not their best song but it's alright
15. My friend used to play this all the time. Good song
16. This was horrible!
1423 days ago
NewNightmare7
1) Daphne & Celeste - This was an assault on the ears but like yes?
2) Era Istrefi - Its not an assault on the ears but Daphne and Celeste was better?
3) Billie Eilish - This is one of my favourite songs off of the album. Unfortunate, Billie is just not for this competition but I love her so I dont care
4) Ciara - It was fine. Just not my style
5) Olly Murs - Hmm. Cool chords but no thank you
6) Ella Henderson - Again its fine but its not for me
7) Anastacia - She can preach. Go her and oh my god that key change. Fuck yeah
8) Lil Mama - I wasnt allowed to do this song in the dance routine portion of gym and I was so disappointed.
9) Girls Generation - Fuck I love this song so much. Girls Generation was everything to me like 5 years ago so I still stan
10) Jamelia - Yasss I like tubthumping beats and I was down for this
11) 3LW - It was fine but it didnt leave an impression for me
12) Girls Aloud - Cutesy and that is pretty much it
13) OneRepublic - I am not a OneRepublic fan and this song confirms it even more for me. Sorry
14) Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper - Shes off the deep end
15) Fall Out Boy - We arent going down swinging because I dont like this song. There are better ones out there personally
16) Bebe Rexha - She broke my heart by making this song. Ya'll can hate but I stan
1422 days 22 hours ago
Darbe
1.        Daphne & Celeste – this is an actual song? Anyway, complete headache.
2.        Eera Istrefi – Usually hate this cheap trashy kinda stuff but I didn’t mind this
3.        Billie Eilish – An interesting choice to pick from the album, but it’s so good.
4.        Ciara – This type of music never seemed to blow up in the UK as much as it did in the USA. Good but not a style of music that grabs me
5.        Olly Murs – Well this is very early 2010s british pop music huh? Yeah, I could list three olly songs I like more off the top of my head.
6.        Ella Henderson – Well I never listen to this anymore, but I swear it’s probably one of the best British pop songs in the last 10 years and its aged so well. It’s just great in every aspect really.
7.        Anastacia – Honestly, i only knew her big two singles, but yeah this is a fine song. Doubt id return to it.
8.        Lil Mama – This just sounds juvenile and annoying to me. Absolutely not my thing.
9.        Girls Generation – Again this is just not for me whatsoever. This is just annoying chaos.
10.        Jamelia – LMAO the personal jesus sample. It’s actually used pretty well though. I’m shocked at this being a bop really
11.        3LW – What is with all the R&B this week. It’s a FINE song but yawn
12.        Girls Aloud – Oh this is just so good, I love GA.
13.        OneRepublic – All I can say is KINGS.
14.        Lady Gaga – We could all sit here and pretend this wasn’t one of the best songs of 2018, but we’d be lying to ourselves. Quality. 
15.        Fall Out Boy – This makes me realise why I used to always mixed up with FOB and PANIC when I was a teen.
16.        Bebe Rexha – Well I wouldn’t call this a good song
1422 days 20 hours ago
PrincessTeePee
Daphne & Celeste ~ Awful Lol.
Era Istrefi ~ Complete and utter shite.
Billie Eillish ~ As weird as can be expected from her really, but an improvement on the last two.
Ciara ~ Giving me 2005 Ciara vibes. Kinda like it.
Olly Murs ~ Easily my favourite by him, just a fun pop bop.
Ella Henderson ~ Yeah yeah, winner winner. Just a fab song throughout tbh. Grats whoever! Just beat fucking Era, will ya?!
Anastasia ~ Actually my favourite song by her that isn’t Left Outside Alone. Good pick.
Lil Mama ~ Yeah... no thanks.
Girls Generation ~ I wanted to be more into this than I was, but it suffers from this frequent occurrence in kpop culture that the songs are a mad level of overproduced. It wanted to be about 8 songs in one.. less is more chicas. Only ok.
Jamelia ~ Yeah issa bop. Nice use of the Depeche Mode sample. Have I mentioned before how much I LOVE DM by the way? No? Well now you know.
3LW ~ Vaguely remember this. Not one bit enjoyable if I’m honest, especially her vocal.
Girls Aloud ~ Ooo whatta throwback to the simple days. Bop!
OneRepublic ~ I think it was Guetta who did a remix of this which was slightlyyy better, but I mean, this isn’t shabby.
Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper ~ Can’t deny it’s pretty decent. Gaga’s vocal is on point here.
Fall Out Boy ~ Would have preferred THIS AINT A SCEEEENEEE, but I’m not mad at this choice.
Bebe Rexha ~ Not her best tbh, not feeling this.
1422 days 7 hours ago
turkeylover
1) Daphne & Celeste - LMFAOOOOO THIS IS SO ICONIC. I have no choice but to stan!
2) Era Istrefi - Why is the coat an ugly green with a hot pink trim??? Like, that's so tacky. Anyways, this song is actually good. Cinnabon came through with this promo.
3) Billie Eilish - Let's make this clear, I fucking hate belly eyelash. I think she's a talentless rat who should step in front of a moving bus. I hated her before the 2019 Grammys and after she robbed Lana, my hate for her grew. I don't even have a valid reason to hate her. I just think she's a stupid bitch who doesn't deserve rights. Now, believe or not, I actually made myself listen to this song. And it sounded EXACTLY like 2 songs I've heard from her (Ocean eyes and that one song about girls going to hell or whatever.) This is basically a yawn but make it a song. Girl lacks creativity. Speaking of creativity, bad guy is literally the least creative song I have ever heard. And this dumb bitch COWROTE IT. I HAVE WRITTEN A MORE CREATIVE SONG THAN HER! Back to this song, now I noticed that there are FLASHING LIGHTS BUT NO WARNING!!!! BELLY EYELASH DOESN'T CARE ABOUT HER FANS AND WE SHOULD CANCEL HER!!!!!!!! #BellyEyelashIsOverParty
https://i.imgur.com/w8giLv0.gif
4) Ciara - Iconic bop! https://i.imgur.com/Gmpg2Wg.gif
5) Olly Murs - This is actually kinda cute. So like good for olly I guess.
6) Ella Henderson - I remember hearing this one some vh-1 music ranking show and it was a serve then and it's still a serve.
7) Anastacia - This is not what I thought it was going to be. I expected some super skinny and iconic pop bop but I didn't get that, tragic. This is still a good song though.
8) Lil Mama - Lil Mama invented rap. She also invented lip gloss. And I have to stan.
9) Girls Generation - I had no idea what was going on. I'm confused but I love this. Wow, tsc and beta turned me into a kpop stan.
10) Jamelia - omg I hear her and now I'm going to break up with my imaginary boyfriend like I'm in a wattpad fanfic
11) 3LW - wow men ain't shit, ain't shit. The repeating of the words, the words, kinda got annoying, got annoying. But this is still cute, still cute.
12) Girls Aloud - She's cute. I like her. Not as iconic as other songs here but still good.
13) OneRepublic - I don't totally hate this. Which is concerning. I'm too tired to be going through a crisis about that.
14) Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper - Do I think country is the worst genre ever made? Yes. Would I rather drown than listen to it? Also yes. Do I like this because of lady gaga? Yes.
15) Fall Out Boy - No. Never. I hate fall out boy.
16) Bebe Rexha - https://media.tenor.com/images/5379d0f30e324d0e9bed1c43278bb708/tenor.gif this is cute. Nicki slayed. Also, is bebe wearing fuzzy crocs??? If so, that's so gross and she should be ashamed of herself.
1422 days 5 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
1) Daphne & Celeste - LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT THIS SONG... was this not part of the bring it on soundtrack alongside iconic 00s hits such as but not limited to as if by blaque? moms. i don't know how many ironic points this will earn from me but thx for the laugh <3
2) Era Istrefi - BETCHU WANNA TASTE THAT, BONBON. i absolutely love the beat to this. it's a cute sexy bop, but i'm not big on the drop.
3) Billie Eilish - poor sis @turkeylover's ears. great choice if you were gonna submit any song from billie's debut album, it's such a little eerie lullaby of a song and i looove the production. billie just does lowkey xanax pop so well.
4) Ciara - thinking about how 1, 2 step, like a boy and goodies haven't been submitted. with THAT said... i'm glad this song's here. a JUGGERNAUT of a BOP. ciara's discography is so good honestly mom. pussyfied anthem.
5) Olly Murs - the last time i heard of olly murs was when he broke headlines because he issued an apology for posting a tiktok of himself pranking his girlfriend by offering his girlfriend a pringles can only for her to find his erect micropenis inside. the men dot com setup of it all. anyways, this song is pretty shit.
6) Ella Henderson - never really cared for this song besides that behemoth of a chorus. pretty decent.
7) Anastacia - the first impression i ever had of anastacia, and GOD was it a great first impression. anastacia really had the mind of a master when composing this. god, i love her voice. yeah, this is an anthem, bottom line cut and dry. voting is gonna be so hard this round LOL.
8) Lil Mama - WHATCHU KNOW BOUT ME, WHATCHU WHATCHU KNOW BOUT ME. the chorus is ICONIC. unfortunately the rest of the song iss... a little too monotone for my liking but still an iconic pop moment.
9) Girls Generation - shidjfiondkj so many songs i wanna give my [REDACTED] to, FUCK. HEEERE COMES TROUBLE! make no mistake, this IS a genre-defining steamroller of a song, and anyone who doesn't praise it is actually wrong. gl noms""
10) Jamelia - i really thought this would be superstar LOL. for all the 32898239 pop girlies that have sampled personal jesus in at least one of their songs, including but not limited to hilary duff and pixie lott, this is probably my favorite iteration out of all of those. jamelia should've been way bigger than she turned out to be, walk with me was an ALBUM album. a lot of people would be scared here
11) 3LW - I'M GETTING A LITTLE TIRED OF YOUR BROKEN PROMITHES PROMITHES. kiely's autotuned lisp is borderline unlistenable but that's what made this song so great.
12) Girls Aloud - one of girls aloud's most iconic singles for sure. with that said, it isn't biology. biology would've been an easy 12 but this works too i guess. great song, just not the RIGHT pick. besides, i'm more of a sugababes girly myself xo
13) OneRepublic - i'm guessing the good onerepublic songs have already been submitted.
14) Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper - best thing that ever came out of this song besides the oscar was the trisha paytas cover. that is a vile sentence to type out.
15) Fall Out Boy - unfortunately, i liked this a lot more than i wish i did. good song. god i hate myself.
16) Bebe Rexha - oh, yeah, i remember this. repulsive really. "i got you" outsold everything she's done by a mile.

open group

BETA (a TSC Production)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!