This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC Beta 88

Topic » TSC Beta 88

1715 days 6 hours ago
ryan5676
07) Swedish House Mafia - “Save This World”

1715 days 6 hours ago
adeleadele
Swedish House Mafia- The cute dogs in the video is not gonna fool me into enjoying this! Like this is overall decent, middle of the road. The pre chorus is really good, but the rest is just meh.
1715 days 6 hours ago
ryan5676
08) Holly Valence - “Kiss Kiss”

1715 days 6 hours ago
ryan5676
09) Tulisa - “Sight Of You”

1715 days 6 hours ago
ryan5676
10) twenty one pilots - “Cut My Lip”

1715 days 6 hours ago
ryan5676
All 10 songs have been posted!

Make sure you listen to all of the songs, post your comments, and then send your votes to me.

Please give 12 10 8 5 3 1 points to your six favourite songs. If you don't know how to vote, please PM me.

The deadline is 3 PM EST/8 PM BST on Monday, which is when the results show will be hosted.
1714 days 3 hours ago
bibbles
01) Chayanne – its okay, a bit clubby!
02) Little Trees – nearly as bad as baby shark!!
03) Mariah Carey – not a fan, its okay
04) Mark Ronson – not a fan of hers, its okay
05) Agnes – not my thing, its okay.
06) Katy Perry – cant stand katy perry, this was really messy
07) Swedish House Mafia – that was okay.
08) Holly Valence – wasn’t a fan of this when it came out.
09) Tulisa – that was pretty rubbish!!
10) twenty one pilots – best song that will probably come last!!
1713 days 2 hours ago
Natepresnell
1. Second week in a row in Beta where a bop is at the beginning
2. Wow this was amazing
3. She has a nice voice, I’m not a big fan of the fact that the song is kinda slow
4. It’s not a bad song, but it’s been overplayed so much over here that it’s ruined the song for me
5. This is a bop
6. I’ve been listening to this a bit since it’s been on the Spotify top 50, I enjoy it
7. I honestly thought I had my favorite ready in this beta but I absolutely love this song
8. After having so many good songs in a row, this is kinda disappointing for me
9. This is pretty underwhelming, I keep expecting it to pick up but it doesn’t
10. Nice closer, not my favorite but also not the worst of this contest at all
1711 days 15 hours ago
Talian
01) Chayanne : Not really my thing.
02) Little Trees : Cute, But really?
03) Mariah Carey : She’s obnoxious. The song is also.
04) Mark Ronson : I love this song.
05) Agnes : I love this song too.
06) Katy Perry : Def not her best.
07) Swedish House Mafia : Nice but inoffensive.
08) Holly Valence : Fuck yes. Slay me mama.
09) Tulisa : No. I was obsessed with her to the point of doubting my sexuality. But this is just a big no.
10) twenty one pilots : Boring. Pity. Since they actually have good songs.
1711 days 13 hours ago
adeleadele
Chayanne- The singer is very annoying, and the "la la la's" make it even worse. All around this was just really bad, also quite cheap.

Little Trees- On paper this is a troll song, but the song is lowkey a bop and it sounds very polished, this was prob a 90s song since this sounds very 90s. It's silly, but i liked this!

Mariah Carey- This is one of the most popular Mariah songs. I always found this one overrated, but it's still a classic. Like this one!

Mark Ronson ft. Miley Cyrus- Me at that video. The song sounds quite nice, but i was not all that into it. Miley is a queen, and overall this was decent!

Agnes- Omg this was such a BOP! I love these euro trash dance songs! I hope this does well, loved this!

Katy Perry- A shame this song did not get Katy back where she used to be :/ Probably the best Katy Perry single in a long time, it's just such an amazing pop song and i listen to this song all the time. Pop Masterpiece!

"Swedish House Mafia- The cute dogs in the video is not gonna fool me into enjoying this! Like this is overall decent, middle of the road. The pre chorus is really good, but the rest is just meh.
"
Holly Valence- This was a bop! Very catchy and i like the ethnic elements, i enjoyed this a lot!

Tulisa- I liked this! It was catchy and i enjoyed this throughout, liked this a lot!

twenty one pilots- I like literally none of their music. So boring and meh, disliked this.
1711 days 11 hours ago
LornaHollas
1 not really for me I'm afraid
2 lol why?
3 I love mariah and I love this song!
4 I have playing this a lot since it came out! Such a bop!
5 This song was everything back in 2009 and it holds up well today! Definitely a bop!
6 I can't help but sing along to this, so catchy.
7 I prefer their more dubstep style songs but this was alright
8 Love some good 2000s cheese
9 I had a friend that whenever she came over to my place would always ask for me to play "that one good Tulisa song" meaning this. I really like this song
10 never really cared for them tbh
1711 days 8 hours ago
PrincessTeePee
Chayanne ~ Wow catchy and summery, it’s cute.
Little Trees ~ LMAO, 2002 nostalgia. It’s...ok.
Mariah Carey ~ She was past her best at this point although it’s nice for a more mature sound from her. A bit middle of the road but I don’t hate it.
Mark Ronson ~ Really like this, probably my favourite song Miley’s done.
Agnes ~ Oooo nostalgia! Was 18 when this was out, good times. Nice pick.
Katy Perry ~ Its good, think now I do prefer Dagny’s song, though.
Swedish House Mafia ~ Bopppp! Love this one.
Holly Valance ~ Menorca 2002 memories, cheesy but a bop from my first holiday abroad.
Tulisa ~ She was underrated tbh, think o prefer Were Young to this though.
Twenty One Pilots ~ Not fussed on this, did nothing fo me.
1711 days 7 hours ago
Insanity
1. Chayanne - It was whatever. There was nothing really that drew my attention to it, but also nothing about it that I outright hated.
2. Little Trees - LMAO wait why is this actually popping off a bit? It’s a tad dated, but it’s WAY better than I was expecting it to be. The beat is actually kind of a slay. I’m so ugly for bopping to this LMAO.
3. Mariah Carey - One of THE best Mariah songs of all time. PERIODT. This plays at work all the time but I’m not even sick of it. 
4. Mark Ronson - I never cared for this song whatsoever. It’s so plain jane to me, especially from someone like Miley.
5. Agnes - This feels familiar. lmao it’s so cheesy and dated sounding but like I’m still kinda living
6. Katy Perry - This is a BREATH OF FRESH AIR for Katy. So glad she’s going back to her original sound while still staying current. Also LOL @ the drama she caused earlier being part of Arek’s contest.
7. Swedish House Mafia - Completely forgot they existed, much like how this track completely passed me by.
8. Holly Valence - Digging the ethnic influence in the beat. Reminds me of a cheesy early 00s track, and those are some of my guilty pleasures tbh.
9. Tulisa - This was so stagnant. Didn’t go anywhere and her voice got really annoying after awhile.
10. Twenty One Pilots - It’s not AWFUL, but I wouldn’t go out of my way to listen to this a second time. Also it’s ALMOST FIVE MINUTES LONG
1711 days 6 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
01) Chayanne – That pre-recorded keyboard beats realness. His vocal is good, but god the instrumentation is bad.
02) Little Trees – Iconic trash :p This is awful but iconic too… :p I nearly had to turn it off though haha :p
03) Mariah Carey – I really dislike Mariah’s songs in general and this is no different, just blah in song form.
04) Mark Ronson – These Miley Cyrus songs are just so good, this deserves to win by a huge margin. Sorry, it just does. Gorgeous vocal for sure.
05) Agnes – Trash but really good trash haha :p Iconic and just a joyful listen, the hook is just so good it made me want to sing it too haha. :p
06) Katy Perry – I like pretty much all she does and this is no different, it’s a little bland, but her vocal is solid
07) Swedish House Mafia – cutiessssssss, I WANT THAT DALMATION! Song itself is good, so yay for that you’re going to get decent points haha. :p
08) Holly Valence – we’ve been given a real treat of iconic trash this week :p YAS HOLLY WERQ the sample haha :p This song was so iconic when I was growing up.
09) Tulisa – Better than I thought it was going to be. Yeah it’s fine. I hated her as a judge on x factor, but this song overshadows her personality so that’s cool. :D
10) twenty one pilots – Disappointing. They have much better. :( I’m not impressed in the slightest I;m afraid. :( It’s still better than some of songs here tonight though ahaha :p
1711 days 6 hours ago
ryan5676
I will be posting Who is who now

open group

BETA (a TSC Production)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!