This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC Beta 85

Topic » TSC Beta 85

1768 days 3 hours ago
dragotistic
13) Tina Dico - 'Fancy'

1768 days 3 hours ago
dragotistic
14) Lizzo - 'Juice'

1768 days 3 hours ago
dragotistic
15) Nicki Minaj - 'Roman Holiday'

1768 days 3 hours ago
dragotistic
16) Miley Cyrus - 'Drive'

1768 days 3 hours ago
dragotistic
17) Mabel - 'Don't Call Me Up'

1768 days 3 hours ago
dragotistic
All 17 songs have been posted!

Make sure you listen to all of the songs, post your comments and then send your votes to me!

Please give 12 10 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 points to your ten favourite songs. If you don't know how to vote, please PM me.

The votes are due on Wednesday 26th at 2 PM EST/7 PM BST.

Good luck all!
1767 days 16 hours ago
LiukBB
01. Ava Max: Lmao Arek. Really hungry for that win ? I really like this, i still think this is Ava's best effort. I was obsessed back to like few months ago, now a bit less, but this is well produced, contemporary. First contender of the night
02. Sigrid: I am kinda prefering High Five lately to this, but anyway this is very upbeat. I like h ow it starts kinda of slow, and then picks up in the 2nd half.
03. MUSE: I kinda used to like some of their songs, but they kinda went downhill in the last albums, even though this has a very nice composition, but it kinda lack of a wow factor.
04. Amaral: Kinda a weird choice to go for something like this. But it's enjoable, like it's very sweet, dunno if it will standout, but it's a pretty nice composition.
05. Tove Lo: Our second contender ? I mean the song is not bad, but it kinda lacks of power and it's not interesting as much. I like Tove Lo, but this is a bit meh, like feels a bit of a miss.
06. Flo Rida: lmaooo this is prolly the most competitive song of Flo Rida. But it's still a bop, it really aged well. So much fun, even though is kinda of basic, but this slays. Hope this does well
07.Dua Lipa: it's very nice produced. I like the verses, but the chorus is a bit of letdown and not feeling the drop, but this is a very strong entry
08. Black Eyed Peas: Aww this song was so nice. I feel like it didn't age well, but it's still a guilty pleasure.
09. Rudimental: Uhm meh wasn't feeling this. A bit boring. It's not bad but it doesn't stand out . Rudimental has bit better i hink
10. Twice:  A nice kpop entry, even though i still prefer What is Love, but this is boppy , catchy and fun.
11. The Chainsmoekrs and coldplay: I feel i will be in minority but I really like this song. It's basic ik, but it's quite addictive , very modern.  The production is so good in this :P.
12. Lazy Town: LMFAOOO I have no idea on who submitted it, maybe king Ryan, but this really made my day. Thank you .
13. Tina Tico: It took 13 songs to have a sophysticated entry. Those are the kind of songs that scores well but always fail to impress me.
14 . Lizzo: Speaking of songs that have gone a bit down to me, this is one, but it's still very catchy and ie njoy whenever is on.
15. Nicky Minaj:  LMAO QUEENNNN. This is far from nicky most ocmpetitive stuff, but this is amazing lmaoooooooo. The second part of the song doesn't excite me as the 1st part, but it's queen nicky. i can forgive her.
16. Miley Cyrus: Oh miley has deffo better than this. It's not bad, but it's quite unexcting.
17. Mabel: I was obsessed with this song like i had this as ringtone, and yea a bop is a bop.  Makes me wanna move
1767 days 11 hours ago
ryan5676
01) Ava Max – This is a catchy bop and I still love the song to this day being a brilliant song that I just love to death and I won’t mind listening to it 5 more times
02) Sigrid – She is a good singer, but this is not a good song with the chorus being cringy and it doesn’t grab me and gets repetitive to a point where it gets unbearable
03) MUSE – I like the male vocalist and that is it to be honest with the music being a headache to listen to and I find it boring towards the end
04) Amaral – This is bubbly cute, and I like their charm and it is a sweet song that I can’t hate, and I like it altogether and it is a gem
05) Tove Lo – I want to like it but Jesus the energy is non-existent, and her singing vocals are not there and there is nothing of worth here
06) Flo Rida – Okay this is a party tune and I just love Sia in this bringing the vibe, but Flo Rida totally turned it down and Sia should have just sung it solo
07) Dua Lipa – Yes, I remember hearing this on the radio and it is an alright song that gets boring the more times I listen to it making it a turn off
08) Black Eyed Peas – This has a nice tune and I like the female vocalist bring a charm to it, but the rest is eh and brings it down which is a shame
09) Rudimental – They have a nice sound, but this is clearly not one of their best tunes being a downer, but it has a good tune
10) Twice – Well they are really good singers together, but the song is just really face pace and messy overall which doesn’t work
11) The Chainsmokers, Coldplay – I am really grooving this song which is smooth and oh so gentle and it is nice to be able to sit back and relax to this
12) LazyTown – This was my childhood and the song is still a bop to this day having that catchy hook making me want to say Bing Bang Diggiriggidong!
13) Tina Dico – Well we all know which Fancy is superior and it is not this song being dire from start to end with the music being as bland as my dinner
14) Lizzo – Mirror mirror on the wall don’t you think this song is cute cause it is the bomb and I can’t get it out of my head and the Juice is here to stay
15) Nicki Minaj – Damn she can rap like a lass, but it is not my cup of tea sounding like nonsense and she could have sung it better
16) Miley Cyrus – The music is not going anywhere, and she is not sounding good here and I will take a hard pass with this mess of a song
17) Mabel – Okay this is really really bloody brilliant and I just adore the chorus that has the wicked dance beat and oh it has everything to be the perfect song
1767 days 10 hours ago
bibbles
01) Ava Max – I always thought this was lady gaa goo!!
02) Sigrid – its okay, shes a bit insipid!!
03) MUSE –some have moaned that they are not as good as their last album, but I went and saw them 2 weeks ago and fell in love with this album!!
04) Amaral – bit countryish, a but Eurovision, its okay.
05) Tove Lo – don’t like this!!
06) Flo Rida – don’t mind sia, flos a bit harder to get used to!!
07) Dua Lipa – not a fan, its okay.
08) Black Eyed Peas – never understood the love for these, he cant sing and shes got an ego the size of boris!!
09) Rudimental – meh, its okay!
10) Twice – prefer male kpop, funny that!
11) The Chainsmokers, Coldplay – I like the chainsmokers, I like coldplay, this was okay.
12) LazyTown – ryan? I never liked lazy town,  sad story though!
13) Tina Dico – a bit dreary, its okay.
14) Lizzo – was okay till she started singing!!
15) Nicki Minaj – has hell frozen over yet!!
16) Miley Cyrus – really not a fan!
17) Mabel – its okay, my mum was called mabel!
1767 days 5 hours ago
Arris
01. Ava Max - A contender! That's my jam and I really wish I was the one who signed up with it grrrr
02. Sigrid - This is cure. She's only getting better. She looks hella awkward in the video but that's not what we judge tho, is it?
03. Muse - Without any surprises I have always felt that Muse was too depressing and emo for my taste. That didn't change.
04. Amaral - It ain't very good I can't lie. There's just not enough going on there . I have expected a Latin bop but this was rather bland.
05. Tove Lo - This was when it all started for Tove, huh? I've always liked it to the certain degree, never loved it. The hook is super infectious, regardless.
06. Flo Rida, Sia - OMG this has been my summer jam of 2011, so many memories. Great, fun, careless pop track.
07. Dua Lipa - A bop and half. I remember when it took off hmm this is a very good EDM track.
08. The Black Eyed Peas - Another good pop throwback but will i am is kinda killing this track. Fergie MADE it! Her vocals (not very strong tbh) are definitely shining here.
09. Rudimental - It's okay I guess for EDM but it just doesn't stand out like AT ALL. I don't hear anything infecious that would want me to listen to it again. This is the first time I'm hearing it btw.
10. Twice - I would lie if I said it's not catchy but I would also lie if I said I liked it. I got really lost by the time chorus kicked. What in candyland hell?
11. The Chainsmokers, Coldplay - This is what I call an EDM PERFECTION. There is just something really magical in Chainsmokers beat and Chris Martin vocals here. Everything here is just beautiful.
12. LazyTown - Contender for the worst entry of the week. Congrats!
13. Tina Dico - She sounded super bored and as if she was like done with it. It wasn't bad tho, I just wish there was something more to it. The minimalism makes me feel that it would have been probably a better fit for TSC than BETA.
14. Lizzo - Yeah, this is fine. A bit overrated though. She has a good flow, though!
15. Nicki Minaj - I- Imagine submitting Nicki Minaj. Okay I am only kidding cuz I hate this bitch but it was back when she was quite good. She's undeniably a good rapper, even with her disgusting personality. The chorus is super catchy lmao.
16. Miley Cyrus - This is probably best track she's never released as single. Imagine releasing Adore instead of it, I-
17. Mabel - A fun, summer bop. I don't think it will stand the test of time but for now I enjoy it.
1767 days ago
Aquamarine
01) Ava Max - This is definitely in contention to be in my top songs of the year.
02) Sigrid - This isn't even a good Sigrid song and the more I see her the more I hate her for looking like an edgelord.
03) Muse - Of all the good goddamn things. Lordy jesus this has to be a bibbles type submission. Pass! :|
04) Amaral - What in the name of god? I always question the people who don't submit *obvious* music to Beta.
05) Tove Lo - Kind of shocked that this hasn't been submitted before. Like genuinely really shocked.
06) Flo Rida - Yes king of the single, Florida! We stan everything except Sia.
07) Dua Lipa - There it is, of course it had to be entered. This song was truly the most overplayed song of 2018.
08) The Black Eyed Peas - LMAO this is kind of an iconic bop. There were a lot of good things that came from them back then, and it were the lesser charting ones.
09) Rudimental - Surprisingly I didn't hate this. I almost certainly would hate Rudimental and/or James Arthur.
10) Twice - Of course someone had to submit this shit to Beta too.
11) The Chainsmokers, Coldplay - This was I think #3 on my top songs of 2017? This ages well I guess comparatively to some Chainsmokers songs.
12) LazyTown - Kill yourself.
13) Tina Deco - Another try hard attempt by someone. That's not what this contest IS!!!
14) Lizzo - Ugh, didn't this also win TSC? There should be something that DQs TSC winners. I will reflect it in my voting.
15) Nicki Minaj - YES Nicki back when she was actually a queen and not a complete fucking mess who makes things like Megatron.
16) Miley Cyrus - Miley actually has some lowkey bops. This is a fun one that I didn't know about.
17) Mabel - Girl in a bathtub. Idk another song I've never heard of. It's fine. It's whatever. It doesn't live up to the potential somehow though.
1766 days 21 hours ago
MISSimogen
01) ava max - this song aged like milk for me since i had it in my playlist last year when it came out and its so overplayed that ive got sick of it idk why everyone still eats it up
02) sigrid - solid song, i dont think theres 1 song of hers that i dislike, she has better bops imo but idm this one - good entry
03) muse - too emo and the vocals are hard to listen to for me a load of old shiteeee
04) amaral - to submit a song like this here seems a bit redundant to me? where are the bops?!?!
05) tove lo - she can do no wrong for me honestly and this song could possibly still hold up as her best and i still dont get sick of it
06) flo rida - LMFAOOOO this song is so funny to me.. i remember being like 13 bopping to this.. summer anthem amen
07) dua lipa - this one sort of suffers the same fate as ava max with being overplayed but i enjoy this more on a relisten i just think its aged a bit better, i remember this being one of my faves on the album and was so happy it was released as a single - a cute bop
08) black eyed peas - this has got to be my faveeeee black eyed peas song it just gives me so much nostalgia of my childhood and still so good on a relisten i can scream my lungs off at this song its gorg
09) rudimental - i hateee this omfg its just so overplayed and i dont really think it fits james arthur at all however his voice is sooo good but i think its aged awfully and i get really sick of hearing it and if it wasnt for that i would probably find it more bareable
10) twice - i never got the hype around kpop at all just didnt see the appeal but this group probably have the best songs imo and with them i can appreciate the production sounds like a bop..!
11) the chainsmokers and coldplay - yeah its alright coldplay are obviously the saving grace of this love chris' voice its so nostalgic just hearing it
12) lazytown - nothing else to say other than a bop, rip robbie rotten x
13) tina dico - never heard of her before but after this ill deffo look up on her i enjoyed this song very sultry and controlled, might even add it to my playlist a solid entry imo
14) lizzo - yeah this is fine i always found this a little bit cringy like a bruno mars song, her live performances of this are so gorg though and so happy that shes doing well just like stuff from her with more substance - very catchy tho
15) nicki minaj - i unironically LOVED this song back in 2012 now its finally getting the recognition it deserves, still absolutely love it and from arguably her best album imo i listened to it so much
16) miley cyrus - this to me is one of mileys best songs period and my absolute fave from bangerz.. such an underrated bop and def should have been a single, the replay value that this has omggggg
17) mabel - i literally couldn't stop playing this song when it first came out such a bop.. but over time it did age a little bit for me but nontheless still loved it when it first came out
1765 days 16 hours ago
Talian
01) Ava Max : I don’t mind this when it comes up. But definitely I can’t see myself putting myself thru this song by myself. It’s nice. But not something I am crazy about.

02) Sigrid : Once again. It’s a nice song. But nothing more than a background track for me.

03) MUSE : For how much I loved them until “Madness”. They definitely lost their touch for me. Even tho this has elements I appreciate. It’s not what I’m expecting from them.

04) Amaral : I didn’t really like this.

05) Tove Lo : This won TSC right? Either way, I like it. I am not a die hard fan. But this is ok.

06) Flo Rida : A pleasant listen. But inoffensive.

07) Dua Lipa : There was a time I used to bop to this multiple times in one day. Today. I still like this a lot.

08) Black Eyed Peas : Not their best song. But even by not being  their best, it’s still a banger.

09) Rudimental : He has such a good voice! I really like this song.

10) Twice : Definitely not my cup of tea.

11) The Chainsmokers, Coldplay : Ok this is what I call a very good song.

12) LazyTown : Come on.

13) Tina Dico : This was nice. Nothing too groundbreaking but very nice to listen to.

14) Lizzo : This is a nice song. But never really got me THAT excited. Still. Very nice.

15) Nicki Minaj : At first I was like “absolutely no” and then... it really really grew on me? Like wtf?

16) Miley Cyrus : Probabky one of her worst from the album. You could have literally picked any other one and it would have been a “banger”. But this... Nono.

17) Mabel : Pretty nice. Very catchy. Nothing more.
1765 days 4 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
01) Ava Max – A really solid song. I’m not sick of this yet.
02) Sigrid – I’ve just heard this too much and I never really liked it in the first place tbh.
03) MUSE – TBH I’ve heard the lead singer sound a lot worse than this, so it isn’t bad at all.
04) Amaral – Yeah not keen on the twee elements to this, not for me.
05) Tove Lo – Of course I’ve heard this loads too, but this has stayed a good song for me unlike  ‘strangers’
06) Flo Rida – Sia attempted to save this, but she just fails. :(
07) Dua Lipa – Definitely the pop princess of the contest so far, however I kind of prefer the Trump version of this song haha :p Iconic.
08) Black Eyed Peas – never particularly liked this song, they have better for me. :(
09) Rudimental – This is cool. I’ve never liked James Arthur as a person, but his voice is pretty good haha and this chorus is banging.
10) Twice – Jolly fun. :D Going to be one of my favourites here because at least it’s fun haha :p
11) The Chainsmokers, Coldplay – Really solid song tbh. I love the progression of the vocal, the drop is a little bleh though.
12) LazyTown – I was hoping for ‘you are a pirate’ or whatever it is…like that lowkey could have got points from me. Wrong choice Ryan.
13) Tina Dico – I’ve never heard this before, but I love this. Her vocal is stunning and gahhhh just so good. Thank you.
14) Lizzo – I’m warming to this more and more, it’s fun and tbh definitely one of the more joyful songs in this contest.
15) Nicki Minaj – Well at  least it was interesting…:p
16) Miley Cyrus – She’s releasing such good stuff now…..why would you drag this up? Really disappointing.
17) Mabel – Solid song and tbh it’s going to win, her vocal sounds great.
1765 days 3 hours ago
QueenMichelle
01) Ava Max - I used to stan this to BITS, but with how much it's been played now it's lost a bit of flavour. I still enjoy it though, it's a really good song and I'm glad she blew up.
02) Sigrid - I sent this to TSC before <3333. Sigrid is a queen and her album is iconic, this song hasn't really gotten old for me tbh, it's been played a lot but it's still enjoyable and catchy, especially the chorus & the hook.
03) MUSE - This was a nice enough song, never heard it and the production is killer, not too keen on the vocals but was still a good song overall.
04) Amaral - I mean it was okay? But it's totally gonna flop here. It's not standing out like some other songs and we're 4 songs in. Forgettable.
05) Tove Lo - Kinda shocked this hasn't been entered here before! This will ALWAYS be a bop. It's just such a good song, one of her best and still enjoyable.
06) Flo Rida - Sia's part of this song is so nostalgic for me omfg. I never LOVED Flo Rida's part but overall the song is good.
07) Dua Lipa - This song DOES NOT GET OLD. Literally I must've heard it over a million times and I'm still not sick of it. It's an anthem and I love it.
08) Black Eyed Peas - I'm screaming at this. Fergie's part is the best, like she really is serving me everything I need. I'm not here for any of the other parts tho lmaooo.
09) Rudimental - This is acc quite a good song, this was a period where James Arthur released bop after bop. The chorus is enjoyable, dont like it as much as I used to but still nice.
10) Twice - Think we have found the winners ladies and gents. TWICE are one of my fav KPOP artists/ groups and most of the things they release just has so much quality. This song, ofc, is a bop.
11) The Chainsmokers, Coldplay - Oh god this song is fucking god awful. I despise it. It's just very irritating in general and the chorus is just so messy. Worst song so far.
12) LazyTown - What a goddess. Her vocals really came out here and she showed her talents. This definitely topped the charts I just know it did.
13) Tina Dico - Literally never heard of this woman or the song. It's a decent song, she has a pretty voice. TWICE 'Fancy' outsold though.
14) Lizzo - This song plays TOO much and at this rate, it actually irritates me. Used to stan it a bit but right now I just think it's alright. I think she has better songs personally.
15) Nicki Minaj - LMFAOOOOO this song. This song is a TRIP. So many different layers to it and one of Nicki's best songs, and ofc the bit where she gets satanic in the middle is a lot of fun.
16) Miley Cyrus - I never heard this song, kinda shocked by it since it's actually good???? Like this should've been a single. Pleasantly surprised.
17) Mabel - Is it just me or does she always look bored lol. It's a good song but like nothing special.

open group

BETA (a TSC Production)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!