This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC Beta 76

Topic » TSC Beta 76

2425 days 8 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Starting soon
2425 days 8 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Hum... is anyone here?
2425 days 7 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Ok guess I am just gonna post everything straight...
2425 days 7 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Tonight's Running Order
01) Twenty One Pilots
02) Bob The Builder
03) Lorde
04) Baby K
05) Basement Jaxx
06) Paramore
2425 days 7 hours ago
rodrigueseve
01) Twenty One Pilots - 'Hometown'

02) Bob The Builder - 'Mambo No.5'

03) Lorde - 'Green Light'

04) Baby K - 'Voglio ballare con te (feat. Andrés Dvicio)'
2425 days 7 hours ago
rodrigueseve
05) Basement Jaxx - 'Good Luck (feat. Lisa Kekaula)'

06) Paramore - 'Still Into You'
2425 days 7 hours ago
rodrigueseve
You have until the end of the next TSC live show to vote with ESC standard points, this week theres only 6 entries guess that I might add 1 or 2 if they get submitted outta nowhere, so as of now you are gonna a ward the following set of points: 12, 10, 8, 7 and 6 (since you cant vote for yourself, if you are judging, you give 5 to a song)
Gl
2425 days 7 hours ago
bibbles
sorry rodri, im watching strike!!
2425 days 7 hours ago
TolisKalkas
Dang... I am shopping and forgot to submit
2425 days 6 hours ago
ricktworick1
IM PISSING AT BOB THE BUILDER
2425 days 6 hours ago
ricktworick1
1. Twenty One Pilots - Normally can't stand them, but this was not half-bad, actually. Making progress I see.

2. Bob The Builder - LMAO WHY.

3. Lorde - Absolutely in love with this song. Probably her best song, pity she won't ever do anything upbeat after this.

4. Baby K - That song she did with Giusi was much better, but I can tolerate this.

5. Basement Jaxx - Pretty nice vibe to this, although it sounds a bit off in parts. Not bad.

6. Paramore - I 12'd this in regular TSC, so you can tell how much I adore this tune.
2424 days 19 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
01) Twenty One Pilots - Probably one of the better songs that I've heard from them. That's not a really high bar, as I'm not keen on them. It's not bad, though.
02) Bob The Builder - LMFAO, FUCK OFF.
03) Lorde - It took me a while to get behind this because I didn't like her previous work, but once I gave it an actual chance, I realized how incredible this track is.
04) Baby K - This doesn't really hold up next to Bangkok, but what does? It's fine.
05) Basement Jaxx - I'm usually enjoy Basement Jaxx, so very unsurprisingly, I enjoyed this quite a bit.
06) Paramore - I run hot and cold on this song. It's no Misery Business, but like, what is?
2424 days 5 hours ago
bibbles
01) Twenty One Pilots - never used to like 21p but now I love them, mini bibs has brain washed me!!
02) Bob The Builder – as if I need to feel any older, with mini bibs turning 18, im now reminded of her fav program when she was small. She had all the characters!
03) Lorde – I never know how to say her name.  it’s a bit off beat and disjointed.
04) Baby K – something is making a noise, now the music is making a noise.
05) Basement Jaxx – this is a few years old, its not too bad.
06) Paramore – even though it’s a female singer I like paramore, mini bibs is off to see them next year.
2424 days 5 hours ago
hi12345
At least I'm guaranteed top 6
2423 days 11 hours ago
hi12345
01) Twenty One Pilots – The beat seems usual at best and I felt like the vocals are underused here and should be given more time to shine
02) Bob The Builder – Bob is back once again and provides another stellar performance with a nice cover and I can’t help to join along
03) Lorde – She does have a talent for that voice at her age and I like this song which shows her fun song and I just love hearing it
04) Baby K – The beat is very danceable and can be something that I can get into, but I felt like it is lack bust and is missing an element
05) Basement Jaxx – Who is she thinking she is, Shouty McShouty I mean the beat is also over the place and I really don’t like it
06) Paramore – I do enjoy the music part and her singing is good on par and this is just a nice song overall that I don’t mind
2422 days 16 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
01) Twenty One Pilots - This is not what I was expecting. I love Heathens and some of their other stuff, but this just seems basic in comparison. It's not bad, but it just sounds really safe. I mean it's already going to beat the next mess I have to listen to, but it won't be my favourite and that surprises me. :'(

02) Bob The Builder - Unless I'm mis-remembering facts, this was Christmas number 1 in 2000...gg UK gg UK. Or maybe that was the can you fix it song? Either way...Bob the Builder has more UK number 1s than acts like kiss...so that's cool. A mess.

03) Lorde - She will never top Royals in my opinion...she peaked too soon. This is not bad though, but Royals is sublime and this is just very good. It does seem very disjointed in places though.

04) Baby K - A nice summer listen I suppose...pretty forgettable. Rapping isn't bad...the whole thing isn't bad.

05) Basement Jaxx - This song goes off. Literally the first 'fuck you' sort of song I loved when I was young and I was singing this way before I knew the meaning behind the lyrics. Her voice is great, the song has great progression...building to an anthemic last chorus...a underrated classic. Slay my life, soul and body.

06) Paramore - Never seen the attraction to this band or this song, just not a Paramore fan I'm afraid, I'm pretty sure I'm consistent on that point. :p It's OK, but there is something about her voice that sounds grating.

open group

BETA (a TSC Production)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!