This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Judges decision - 1st live show

Topic » Judges decision - 1st live..

4138 days 22 hours ago
Amazingmrboo
ok so judges please do the same as last time and order them and give comments
There is only 8 left and only 1 will be eliminated
Please reply quickly and at LATEST the deadline is Saturday 22nd december 6PM english time
the theme for this week was number 1's in 2012
4137 days 21 hours ago
Calistic
1st- Jfsredhead- I love this song and I think it was a great choice, well done.

2nd-BigBrother06- Great choice, I love the emotion, the vocals, the video. I think you did a great job well done.

3rd-MJFJUNE- I loved it, its annoying and cheesy but its so much fun and it was a lot different to anything else we saw!

4th-DDJOT98- I disagree that you should be picking more up-to-date songs as the whole point of this was number ones in 2012!! I enjoyed the song but it wasn't the best of the night.

5th- I did really like the song but it didn't stand out for me, I think this song should have been saved for another time but well done on a good performance.

6th-Hannahxo- I didn't want to put you this low but after comparing it to the the other song choices I feel this is the only place I can put you. Its a good song but there was better on the night.

7th-AntonB- I really don't like this song, its one of those songs that I think just goes no where and adds nothing.

8th- Brogs17- Not a fan of the song and it didn't do anything for me, thought it was bad choice tbh!
4137 days 17 hours ago
Colesprouse10
I thought they all did absolutely brilliant this time! Well done all of you! Good luck!

1st - Yellowunicorn - You really surprised me this week as you came out with such a fabulous song that I love already. Don't worry, you wont be packing yet...

2nd - Jfsredhead - Your song I also love already, its brilliant and I think you wont be going either this week.

3rd - BigBrother06 - I absolutely love Adele, the reason you didn't get 1 is because it wasn't my favourite of hers.

4th - DDJOT98 - Although this song is good, it had died out quite alot and wasn't extremely popular in its time. I think you should upload more up-to-date songs.

5th - Hannahxo - Amazing song and I loved it also, but the competition was just so much bigger. Sorry.

6th - AntonB - I'm not that attracted to Rhianna and that is the reason you are so low. Sorry.

7th - Brogs17 - Good song although it bored me. Im sorry.

8th - MJFJUNE Im sorry about putting you eight and it is a good song its just the choice for me, so this was purely down to the chosen song and because I dont like it.. not because of you.
4137 days 15 hours ago
Calistic
My 5th is yellowunicorn home btw forgot to put his name in :P
4137 days 13 hours ago
Amazingmrboo
1. Yellowunicorn – The power of love is seriously strong and has rocketed you to the top of the leaderboard. What a wonderful remake of an old song and my favourite song at the moment. Your description is also amazing so that when I listened to the song I totally connected to it and your description.

2. Hannahxo – You are certainly titanium in this competition Hannah. We could shoot you down, you wn’t fall because you are bulletproof. What a great song choice and I love this song and it has a very clear message. You have also described what this song means to you and are one of the only contestants who have done this well.

3. AntonB – I disagree with the other judges and think this is a really good song choice and for me you shine bright like a diamond in this competition because of your choices. I also really think you have put effort into your description and it helps me connect to the song. Well Done!

4. DDJOT98 – fantastic, I love this song and Maroon 5 as well. I think this is a great song and really enjoyed listening to it again. I think this song is also great because it is expressing sadness at not being able to reach happy ever after. Although, I think your description is good but you need to tell me what the song means to YOU personally.

5. Jfsredhead – Well done, today on the day the world is meant to end, you have just reminded me that we are young and we can look forward to the future. I think this is a great song and not just an average ballad or pop song. However, I have exactly the same critique as last time and you haven’t taken my advice. Your description is just as important as the song and even though the description is quite emotional it is just a stereotypical answer to this song. Please open up and tell us how this song affects you in a few more words and you will be a contender.

6. MJFJUNE – Wow, how this song has become such a phenomenon is crazy but I do really like the music and I think it is really catchy. Hopefully we will remember this year for this song in a few years. However, as this is a singing competition, I am not sure if it is the BEST song you could have chose but well done for taking a risk. Your description is actually quite good as well as it is probably hard to get this song to represent something in your life other than dancing!

7. Bigbrother06 – Ok the good news is that I love this song and it is a classic Adele song, I also like that you have searched around and not just picked a recent number 1. Although, the bad news is that this song was released last year and was number 1 last year and I really wanted to celebrate this wonderful year of music so I think even though this song is still great now, you have missed the brief. Also your description is much generalised and I think you could have put much more into it and said what it means to you.

8. Brogs17 – Sorry, I really don’t like this song, I don’t know if you have just picked it because it is the most recent song at number 1 or what but I just don’t like it. As this is a singing competition, I don’t think William and Britney are the best singers you couild have picked despite them being great performers. Your description is also pathetic as 4 words is not a description, I am disappointed but well tried for being unique
4137 days 13 hours ago
Amazingmrboo
Well done everyone, this has reminded me what wonderful songs we have seen this year and I think you have picked the very best. I think whoever goes should leave with their head held high as they have done well. However, it seems that some of you have not taken on last round’s critique that the description must represent how you personally feel about the song and it is just as important as the song choice. Anyway, well done and now I will reveal the results.
4137 days 13 hours ago
Amazingmrboo
The lower the score the better:
1. yellowunicorn 5+1+1= 7
2. jfsredhead      1+2+5 = 8
3. Bigbrother06   2+3+7 = 12
4. DDJOT98         4+4+4= 12
5. hannahxo       6+5+2 = 13
6. AntonB           7+6+3 = 16
7. MJFJUNE         3+8+6= 17
8. Brogs17           8+7+8 = 23
4137 days 13 hours ago
Amazingmrboo
So that means that Brogs17 will be leaving us and i am so sorry that you are eliminated. You have done very well and should leave with your head held high. Congratlations for the final 7 and the next week will be posted soon. Congrats to yellowunicorn on finishing first with the song The Power of Love. thanks
4137 days 13 hours ago
jfsredhead
reguardin description im trying to come up good one for it not easy for me but il keep trying on that
4137 days 12 hours ago
MJFJUNE
i promise i will blow u away next time

open group

The X FACTOR - TENGAGED STYLE

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!