This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Judges Decision - Boot Camp

Topic » Judges Decision - Boot Camp

4141 days 15 hours ago
Amazingmrboo
Hi Judges can you please put the contestants in order of who you like best and please comment on them all and then we can compare them and decide who leaves the show!
Please try and do this before Monday! and then we can get on with the live shows
4140 days 6 hours ago
Amazingmrboo
1. Hannahxo, - Thank you sooo much as I really wanted someone to pick this song. It is really a song that hits a chord with me and even though some may say it is a safe choice, I will always love this song. You have also been very honest and emotional in your description of the song and it really does prove to me that what doesn’t kill you makes you stronger, well done.

2. Sapphirebh – Great song choice and this song is such a great example of how to sing with meaning. Although some may say it is safe and predictable, I think that this is a classic and can never be considered old or safe. It is a wonderful song and I totally agree with the message that you shouldn’t judge. Only negative is that in your description I would like to see how this song affects you personally,.

3. Anthonymdia – Wow, Thank you sooo much as I have heard this song before but never known the title or artist and I love it. This song is very emotional and that is great but I would have like to have seen more of this in your description. Why is this song especially emotional to you personally? But well done because it is a great song.

4. MJFJUNE – well done, this is a great song choice and this is one of my favourite songs at the moment. These boys have put so much emotion in this song and I am glad you have noticed this. Again however, I would love to see in your description how this song affects you personally but I do understand that it’s message is very emotional anyway.

5. Yellowunicorn – Ok, the bad news is that I am not a massive fan of the song but the good news is that your description nearly had me in tears even before the song. I love how you have found a song that is emotional and replicates your feelings and I actually quite like the chorus!

6. Jfsredhead – I really enjoyed this song and is very emotional. I am glad you went for this version rather than the safe Westlife version and this shows you know your music. Although, your description doesn’t explain to me why the song affects you and why you find it emotional. Therefore, I think you have let yourself down as if you had a better explanation, this song could be top spot.

7. Brogs17 – Well done Brogs, It is the first time I have heard this song but it is incredibly catchy and I really enjoyed it. I can see how this song can inspire people and I love that you haven’t picked an obvious choice. Only thing is that I did not like the rap at the beginning but the rest was great.

8.AntonB – Well done Anton, I have never heard this song before and I enjoyed it. I love that you have taken a risk and it shows how unique you are and that you can spot talent from a crowd. Although, in your description even though you have explained how the song is emotional, I would love to see how it is emotional to YOU in particular. E.g does it remind you of a bad time?

9. DDJOT98 – I think this is a marvellous song choice and I really enjoyed the song. It is especially emotional after Michael’s sad death. However, you can’t always rely on the song and the title and I would have loved to know how this song was emotional to you and this would have made it even more emotional to listen to.

10. BigBrother06 - Well done, this is a great and very unique song choice, Honestly I hate this genre of music but the singing parts are very emotional and your description of this song is sooo emotional and teaches everyone to relish every moment on this wonderful planet. I like your risk taking but I wouldn't listen to this song again!

11. Chloeox – Chloe, I really like this song but I think it is a very safe choice. Your description doesn’t explain to me how this song is emotional to you and I think you could have put more effort in. Although I do really like the song and I understand how it can inspire people to try.

12. Tuter32 – On the positive side, I am glad you didn’t go for an obvious choice and that you tried to remind us of an old classic. Although, I do not like this song and I don’t
4140 days 6 hours ago
Amazingmrboo
Ok, thanks for everyone who has taken part so far and i really enjoyed listening to the songs and I thought the standard was extremely high and i connected with the vast majority of the songs. The main negative for most contestants was that they didn't express how emotional the song was to them in their description and i would like to see improvement here in the next round whatever the theme is.
If no more judges comment then the decision will be myne and i'm afraid Chloeox and Tuter32 would be leaving. However if another judge does comment then we will compare and work out who will be leaving. This decision must me made by Tuesday 18th December 8AM English time.
Thanks again and please take the critisicm on board.
4140 days 5 hours ago
Calistic
1. hannahxo- Out of everyone I think you picked the best song for the theme, there are so many other Kelly Clarkson that would of been incredibly obvious to pick, like "because of you", but you picked an upbeat, fun and personally emotional song!

2. bigbrother06- unlike amazingmrboo I am a fan of this type of music and I think it was a great choice of song, it was unpredictable but gives a real flavour of what the artist is about.

3. yellowunicorn- I am not too familiar with the artist but I thought it was a great song, with a catchy baseline and it had a personal meaning to you so I agree that it was a very good choice.

4. chloeox- I love this song and I actually disagree with amazingmrboo because there are many other P!nk songs that I would have considered with this theme before try so I wouldn't say it was too safe a choice! Its catchy, its different to anything else and I hope you get through to the next stage.

5. Brogs17- absolutely loved this choice, from start to finish I was entertained and it had a great message, I think you did a really good job!  I found it really hard to seperate the top 5 in which order they should go so consider yourself all equals!

6. Tuter32- I am a fan of the song and I thought the song choice was unique I just don't think it quite hit home for me. The reason you are this high up for me is because I like that you didn't do an obvious choice.

7. Anthonymdia- I really liked the song choice and am a fan but I think there  are two things that are holding me back about ranking you higher, one is that I don't really think the song was suited to the theme that well and the other is I can't see how you would progress in the competition.

8. Sapphirebh- I think it was an obvious song choice but its such a beautiful song that I still enjoyed it. I think you will get through this round and in the future I hope you take more risks and play around with the theme a bit more.

9. MJFJUNE- I would of ranked you higher but for me it was an average performance that got lost within the ranks. I do think you should go through to the next round but hopefully next time you will pick a song that captures the attention more, even though I do appreciate this may have been hard given the theme.

10. DDJOT98- I thought it was a good song but really predictable, I would have loved to of heard something that would of made me go wow. A good effort but I knew what was coming before I even saw it.

11. jfsredhead- I think this song is beautiful but once again obvious and after a while gets dull. I'm not sure what else you could do in the competition and I don't think you would have a chance at winning. They are much better songs you could of picked and if it was my choice you would be going home.

12. AntonB- I have never really listened to the k-pop genre before and I have to say after listening to it I still don't really understand it. There isn't much to say just that I wouldn't know what to do with your artist if you were too move on.
4140 days 3 hours ago
Amazingmrboo
remember that you DO NOT have to stick with the same singer throughout the competition!
4140 days 3 hours ago
Amazingmrboo
So, what we will do to decide who will go is add the judges placings together so the lower your score the better and the 2 highest scores will be eliminated. So this is the placings at the moment until Colespouse10 votes and comments, if he doesn't then these will be the final rankings.

1. Hannahxo - 2
2. Yellowunicorn - 8
3. Sapphirebh-10
4. anthonymdia - 10
5. BigBrother06 - 12
6. Brogs17 - 12
7. MJFJUNE - 13
8. Chloeox - 15
9. jfsredhead - 17
10.Tuter32 - 18
11.DDJOT98 - 19
12.AntonB - 20

So as it stands hannahxo is winning but DDJOT98 and AntonB are getting eliminated. I would be upset if these 2 left but it is fair and it can all change is Colespouse10 votes and comments
4140 days 2 hours ago
Colesprouse10
Getting right on it
4140 days 1 hour ago
Colesprouse10
1.Hannaxo - Absolutely brilliant. Amazing song choice! You will go far in this competition.. i know it.

2.Chloexo - I absolutely love this song and I thought you smashed it! Good luck in the future!

3.MJFJUNE - Absolutely brilliant song choice. Well fitted for this theme, I also predict you will go far. Good Luck!

4.Bigbrother06 - Good song choice, you will go far in this compition. it had me from start t finish, very well done.

5.Sapphirebh - Very interesting song choice there and I really liked it. You did well and I think you should be proud of yourself.

6.jfsredhead - Extremely good song choice there... I think you did really well. The song was very emotional.

7.DDJOT98 - Amazing song choice. But maybe it's a bit outdated? I thnk to get furthur you're going to have to pick a more modern song.

8.AntonB - Although I've never heard this song before its very very good. You're brilliantly talented and I hope you very best for the future.

9.Anthonymdia - Sorry but it didn't grasp me. You're going to have to up your game.

10.Brogs17 - Ive never heard this song before and thuroughly liked it. You did really well.. good luck.

11.Yellowunicorn - As much as it was entertaining, it didn't grasp me. I think you have dissapointed me. Im sorry about that.

12.Tuter32 - Im sorry but the song didn't grab me. I think you're a massive risk in this compition and I think you're going to have to up your game.

-Cole
4140 days ago
Amazingmrboo
FINAL RESULTS! -

1- hannahxo - 3 - WELL DONE
2. Sapphiebh - 15
3.Bigbrother06- 16
4. MJFJUNE - 16
5.Chloeox - 17
6.Yellowunicorn - 19
7.Anthonymdia - 19
8.Brogs17 -22
9.jfsredhead - 23
10.DDJOT98 - 26
11. AntonB - 28
12. Tuter32 - 30

So that means that the 2 people leaving us are AntonB and Tuter32. I am sooo sorry but thankyou so much for playing. I am especially sorry for Anton because I think you took a risk and I actually quite liked the song.

For the rest of us, the liveshows begins and i will post the theme in the morning!
4140 days ago
Amazingmrboo
OH NO, I have just realised that anthonymdia didn't pass the auditions and therefore he has to drop out! I am so sorry and i didn't even realise, AntonB you are in the Final 10!!!!
4138 days 2 hours ago
MJFJUNE
ya

open group

The X FACTOR - TENGAGED STYLE

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!