This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Boot Camp

Topic » Boot Camp

4126 days 1 hour ago
Amazingmrboo
CONGRATULATIONS! You have made it to bootcamp. In this round you must sing a song that you believe is inspirational and emotional to you. When you submit your song please actually write the name of the song and artist as well sop if the link doesn't work i an still find the song. After the deadline, The 3 Judges, will confer and make a decision into which 10 People make the live shows. Although, because of my colour level it doesn't let me send PM's to some people so if one judge could please send a pm to all competitiors reminding them to submit.
The Deadline for the songs is on ENGLISH TIME on FRIDAY 14th DECEMBER 2012 at 11:59pm
So please submit your songs here along with these answers

Song:
Artist (singer):
Why this song is emotional to you:
What will you bring to live shows:
Then Upload Song
4125 days 19 hours ago
AntonB
Lonely
2NE1
This song is emotional to me because the song is really about the girl thinking that she's a burden and that she feels really lonely even around the person she loves.
I will show a lot of stage presence in the live shows and show a lot of versatility. They are unique and they'll really impress you guys if they make the live shows!
4125 days 16 hours ago
Chloeox
Song:Try
Artist (singer):P!nk
Why this song is emotional to you:Trying to get with someone who you believe won't like you back..
What will you bring to live shows:My knowlodge of choosing the correct songs for each week
4125 days 13 hours ago
Sapphirebh
Song: "Beautiful"
Artist (singer): Christina Aguilera
Why this song is emotional to you: This song is emotional to me because of how sad it is people are hurting one another by calling people names and making fun of their personal or exterior traits. It also is inspirational for me to be nice to everyone and not judge people by how they look.
What will you bring to live shows: My love for great music and the correct music videos in the correct categories.
Then Upload Song:
4125 days 9 hours ago
Brogs17
Song: The Fighter
Singer: Gym Class Heroes ft. Ryan Tedder
Why is this song emotional to you: It always makes me want to get pumped up because it talks about not giving up and to keep fighting, so it's a huge inspiration to me.
What Will You Bring To The Live Shows: I am always active and I will bring great performances that are entertaining. I know better than anyone that a judge does not want to be bored, so I will make sure my performances are entertaining and fun.

4125 days 4 hours ago
hannahxo
Song: Stronger
Artist (Singer): Kelly Clarkson
Why this song is emotional to you: About three years ago my mum got very sick and was in hospital for three months and it was a hard time. This song's lyrics are emotional as says 'What doesn't kill you makes you stonger' which is very true in my mum's case.
What will you bring to live shows: I'm extremely versatile and have impressive stage presence
4125 days 2 hours ago
yellowunicorn
Song: Heaven
Artist (singer): Natalia Kills
Why this song is emotional to you: Its emotional to me because I have lost someone dear to me in my life before and it hurt a lot but it made me a stronger person knowing that they wont be here with me physically, they will still be with me in my heart.

What will you bring to live shows: I can bring lots of creativity and versatility to the show that the fans and the judges will never be bored and that you'll always have an amazing show and see wonderful talent

4124 days 21 hours ago
jfsredhead
raise me up
josh groban
just the feeling of the song  and message of rasing up
different types of songs and good versions
4124 days 12 hours ago
tuter32
Song:
Dream On
Artist (singer):Aerosmith
Why this song is emotional to you: It tells you not to give up. Push through even if its just one more day. It says that a song can show you the light at the en of the dark tunnel. :)
What will you bring to live shows: I will bring my strong will to win and my great sense of music and talent!
4124 days 8 hours ago
DDJOT98
Song: you are not alone
Artist (singer): michael jackson
Why this song is emotional to you: its michael bro and the title says it all
What will you bring to live shows: im not afraid to take risk and i have a lot verstile
Then Upload Song

ps.  i delete my jeff buckley pick because though i love the song it didnt fit in with these theme
4124 days 5 hours ago
BigBrother06
Song: Beautiful
Artist (singer): Eminem (Marshall Mathers)
Why this song is emotional to you: its sad cause Eminem and his wife broke up and his daughters were sad, so eminem tries to do everything to make them happy. makes me sad but grateful
What will you bring to live shows: a top performancer and possibly the winner
4124 days 5 hours ago
BigBrother06
4123 days 15 hours ago
anthonymdia
bring me to life
evanescence
because  a girl is oblivious to the real world and she is crying for help for someone to save her from failing and getting worse
i am extremely creative and and i will go the extra mile just to prevail
4123 days 13 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Little Things
One Direction

I think this song is emotional because me main idea of the song is to say that i will love you no matter what size u are or how u look

A victory and performances that will blow you away

4122 days 1 hour ago
Amazingmrboo
Hi so that is the end of boot camp. Thanks for your auditions! now the judges will choose the best 10 to go through! Judges please go to the Judges forum i will set up. Any Contestant that did not get the deadline will be eliminated

open group

The X FACTOR - TENGAGED STYLE

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!