This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #12

Topic » Immunity Challenge #12

1781 days 18 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Will be live at 9 PM EST tonight. See you there!
1781 days 9 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Come on in, guys!

First things first: Jayson and Max, I'll take back immunity. Immunity is back up for grabs.

Tonight’s challenge is called “Survivor: Redux”.

I hope you’re ready to go back in time, because tonight you’ll have the chance to replay some of your favorite (or least favorite) challenges from this season. This challenge will take place in 3 parts, and the person who scores the most points over all 3 parts will win immunity.

In Part 1, you’ll be re-playing your trivia skills in “Masters of Mythology” – I’ll ask a question about a Greek God or Goddess, and you’ll have to post the following before answering each question:

*runs up steps*
*jumps over hurdle*
*unlocks answer board*

There will be 3 questions, and you’ll score 1 point for every question you are the first to answer correctly

For Part 2, we’ll be replaying “The Great Buoy Bobbing Bonanza” – I’ll toss three buoys (Red, Green, and Blue), each worth 1-3 points, and you’ll have to dive for one of them. There will be two rounds, and whatever you score will be added to your score for Part 1.

For Part 3, we’ll be replaying “A Sacrifice to the Survivor Gods” – I will post three different criteria and your job will be to find tengaged users that match that set of criteria and MAIL me works links to their profiles. The first person to get it right scores 3 points (I’ll tell you if you’re wrong), the second scores 2 points, and third place scores 1 point. You need to get all 3 of your answers correct for your answer to be locked in.

After all 3 parts, the person with the most points overall wins immunity and a spot in the Final FOUR. In the event of a tie, we’ll do a sudden-death tiebreaker round. Losers, tribal council where somebody will be cut just short of the finale.
1781 days 9 hours ago
BBlover96
Just make sure you read your mails Will xx
1781 days 8 hours ago
Raydiz33
Let’s get it
1781 days 8 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Check in now!
1781 days 8 hours ago
BBlover96
hi
1781 days 8 hours ago
Streamxx
Heyo
1781 days 8 hours ago
Novamax243
Here
1781 days 8 hours ago
Raydiz33
Here boys
1781 days 8 hours ago
greyconverse
Here
1781 days 8 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Alright, everyone's here. Ready to begin Part 1?
1781 days 8 hours ago
Novamax243
Good luck with the challenge everyone
1781 days 8 hours ago
Raydiz33
FINAL 5 let’s go boys
1781 days 8 hours ago
Raydiz33
Does the tin man have a sheet metal cock?
1781 days 8 hours ago
BBlover96
can i wipe something up first?
1781 days 8 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Cody is that...a Trailer Park Boys reference? Bonus points for you.

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!