This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

1477 days 1 hour ago
SurvivorFan37
We'll now bring in the jury: Sydney, Mike, Josh, Brian, Jimmy, Pietro, Christian, and Brittany.

Kelly, Viv, Jackson, congrats again on getting to this point -- it's now time for the final tribal council. Each of you should prepare an opening statement, and jury members can come and go as they please and ask questions and make comments whenever. You guys all know the drill.

Jury members, please cast your vote for a winner by 7 PM EST on Saturday, April 4th. Then we will have the reunion where I read the votes for a winner, give out some awards, and can answer your questions about the season.
1477 days 1 hour ago
ElectraViv
Guigi - Hello, Sydney! Yes, it is me Vivian, the one you tried to vote out after I single-handedly won our Tribe Immunity the first day of merge, and then I made that really nasty post to you in retaliation. But I hope you realize that I didn't want you to go that vote, I actually campaigned for you to stay. That's why I reacted the way I did because I felt kind of hurt that the person I was trying to get the Favorites to keep ended up trying to vote me out, but yeah, that's irrelevant now. I understand if you don't vote for me because of my outburst, but I hope you can reward the person who did a lot of work for our tribe when we were on one together. Loves you, thanks for an awesome game!

Mike- Mike, you, Julian, and Jayson were the only people I knew coming into this game. Julian was ignoring me the first few days which led me running to you and Jayson. You didn't vote with us the first TC, but I kept you safe for as long as I could with Nik. You were always in everyone's mouths as who should go home but I deterred that from happening as long as I could. Your ban was actually kinda sad, and I hope you can reward me with a jury vote. Love you!

Josh - You were kind of like my rival this season? We pretty much started and ended on bad terms, especially with our little scuffle about the tribe name...but you were definitely a rival I'm glad I had because otherwise this game would have been zzzzzz if it wasn't for you keeping me on my toes. You were the only real threat I saw to myself which is why I convinced the tribe to vote you out in that horrible 8-1 vote, but take it as a huge compliment from myself. I don't see you voting for me if you take things personally but I hope from a game view of things, you can reward me for being a beast of a rival for you.

Brian - We didn't talk much this game, but we were definitely in a Favorite alliance after the second switch and we were forced to work together, and I think we did it well. We've played together before in other Tengaged games, and I don't know what else to say to you, because I really don't think you'll vote for me. But if you do choose to vote for me, that'd be cool.

Jimmy - It was me and you until the end buddy...until you know what happened. When we wanted to vote out Kiara, but you wanted to vote out Julian, I got scared you were loyal to others. So I had to blindside you the next vote knowing that you would probably hate me for forever. But when we were partners in crime, we had this whole game on lock. You are a strategic beast and we made an awesome duo. It's just other things got in the way, and this is how it is now. I understand if you don't want to vote for me.

Pietro - Vote for me or Im kpelling you irl #WesternPA

Christian - Just like Hunter, I knew you were one of the few fans that could really hurt my game. I was so convinced you had an idol. I was telling everyone you did just because you were playing a really good game. I seriously thought my ass was DONE with you in the game until the Final 5. I hope you can vote for me to win this game, I'd really appreciate it, mr. Skittles!

Brittany - I am so glad I made friends with a black female in this game, I thought it was going to be white people only until I saw you were in the game. You were my only true ally from the beginning untilwe hooked up with Nik and pretty much slayed this game. We slayed Mogo Mogo and we slayed this game too. A vote from you would be like, a huge honor. Loves you!

Tayvie - I'm glad I got to be friends with you through this game, however, I fully expect you to vote for your friend Nik, so I totally understand. You're awesome
1477 days 1 hour ago
Kelly0412
ALRIGHT JURY WHEN I WALKED INTO THIS HOUSE I KNEW THAT IF I WERE TO BE THE FIERCE AND COMPETITIVE PERSON THAT I AM, THAT I WOULD BE WALKING OUT NIGHT SIX. SO, I HID IT, I PRETENDED TO BE SOME CLUMSY GOOFY EASY TO MANIPULATE GIRL, WHEN INFACT THAT I HAVE A CRIMINOLOGY LEGAL STUDIES DEGREE AND THAT IM A LAW STUDENT. BUT I FOOLED YOU, I FOOLED YOU DIDNT I, I ALSO PLAYED OUT BOTH SIDES OF THE HOUSE THE ENTIRE SEASON AND NO ONE KNEW ABOUT IT AND I WENT TEN NOMINATIONS WITHOUT EVER HITTING THE BLOCK ONCE THATS FIFTY SIX DAYS, THATS MORE THAN ANYBODY IN THIS HOUSE. I DIDNT FEEL LIKE I NEEDED TOW IN COMPETTIONS ALL SEASON LONG, WHY BECAUSE MY SOCIAL GAME CARRIED ME THROUGHOUT THIS SEASON, WHEN IT WAS TIME TO PROVE MYSELF, I DID JUST THAT. I WON THE TWO MOST IMPORTANT HOH'S OF THE SEASON, AND I BROUGHT MYSELF 馃憦 HERE! TO THE FINAL TWO. I DID WHAT ALL OF YOU FAILED TO DO, I BROKE APART THE SHOWMANCE NOW VOTE FOR THE MOST REAL PERSON OF THE SEASON!!!!
1477 days 1 hour ago
jacksonjoseph99
I just want to run into SurvivorFan37 on my jog back home from the gym. He'd be walking down the street, I'd be jogging by him and I'd notice that he gave me a look.
I'd turn around and see his twinky vanilla looking ass looking gay as fuck in a little tank-top he picked up from Pacsun and probably some florescent ass Nike's.
I'd grin and then start jogging in place, slowly coming to a stop and walking over to him.

"Hey man, how's it going?"
"F-fine I guess, just taking a walk"
"Oh yeah, taking a walk? You look like you're somebody's twink and it's kind of late."

He would give me an odd look at the mention of the word 'twink' and wouldn't reply.

"Come on, I know that you know what a twink is dude. You're kind of the perfect twink -" at this point I'd be close to him, my hand creeping down his basketball shorts and roughly squeezing one of his ass cheeks.
"I-I should get going home. We're-we're in the middle of the street someone cou---" at that point I'd give his ass another violent squeeze and pull him closer to me

"We're gonna have fun tonight baby, just you and me boy. We're going to have tons of fun, you're going to come home with me and I'm going to make you my little slut. You're going to get in a jockstrap that's all you'll be allowed to wear for the night"
"Bu---"
"I didn't say you could speak bitch. From now on I want you to answer with 'yes sir' and 'no sir' - so tell me butt boy...want to come home with me tonight?"
At that point my face would soften and I'd plant a small kiss on his lips, reassuring my slut that he'd be okay.
"Yes..."
"Yes what?"
"Yes sir"
1477 days ago
Guigi
What the heck are these speeches seriously?
1477 days ago
BB5lover
My vote is pretty much up for grabs between Kelly and Viv, Jackson you can sit this one out.

Why are you two sitting in final 3, and the eight of us are sitting on the jury?

Let me remind you, there is a very correct answer to this question.
1477 days ago
Pieguy555
Tonight, I will be doing the unthinkable.

I will be casting my vote for VIVIAN to be the SOLE SURVIVOR.
1477 days ago
Kelly0412
Why are you two sitting in final 3, and the eight of us are sitting on the jury?

we are here cause how strong viv played. I was dealing with a lot of stuff so i didnt actively do anything i just kinda did what she wanted, and I think you guys are on the jury because you crossed viv and there is no revenge like an electraviv scorned. I just stayed out of drama and kept my head down and was a loyal player and it got me here tbh, i didnt rlly do anything special
1476 days 23 hours ago
_Ravenclaw_
How do I kpell
1476 days 11 hours ago
HighNoon
I'm here to say that Brittany and Christian are retards and deserve to die.
1476 days 9 hours ago
Absol
jackson is the albert destrade of this season and im the mikayla wingle
1476 days 9 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
I鈥橫 SCREAMING

Tayvie I hate you so much LMAO
1476 days 8 hours ago
Spark_
I guess I'm Stacey then. Boop Blam.
1476 days 6 hours ago
Guigi
To all : Why the heck should I (Sydney) vote for you? What have you done that differs your game from the others because to me Jackson and Kelly are Viv's sheeps.
1476 days 5 hours ago
Kelly0412
Guigi
To all : Why the heck should I (Sydney) vote for you? What have you done that differs your game from the others because to me Jackson and Kelly are Viv's sheeps.

i mean i toned down my game!! usually i play super aggressively but i just played under the radar, the 2 of them were big and bold in the chat and i was just.. quiet and thats something i never do
1476 days 5 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
Viv and I played this entire game together and there were many moves we made that were my initial call. Others were her call, and others were a joint decision. We were almost always on the same page and played a near identical game as a result, but I do think I was more socially connected than she was.

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!