This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #12

Topic » Immunity Challenge #12

1479 days 18 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Come on in, guys!

First things first: Jackson, I’ll take back the necklace. Immunity is back up for grabs.

Tonight’s challenge is called “Buoy Bobbing Bonanza”.

Each round, I will toss colored buoys (red, blue, orange, green, and yellow) into the water. Each buoy will be worth a different number of points which varies from round to round (between 1 and 5). Because I won’t post the point values until right on go, this will essentially be a free for all -- after I post go, you simply post *swims for (color) buoy* to claim it (again, spell it correctly or it won’t count). You may only get ONE buoy per round, and whatever you grab is the number of points you receive. If you are not the first to swim for a buoy, you may try for another. Again, the number of points each buoy is worth will change randomly each round between 1 and 5.

After 5 rounds, the person with the most points wins immunity and reward (the final “new” clue to the location of the merge idol will be given out tonight). In the event of a tie, we will go to a sudden death round. Losers, tribal council where somebody will be voted out of the game and sent to Ponderosa.

Challenge at 8 PM EST. Any questions, just ask. Good luck!
1479 days 17 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
HERE!
1479 days 17 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Check in now! We'll start at 8:03 or so.
1479 days 17 hours ago
ElectraViv
LMFAO
1479 days 17 hours ago
ElectraViv
Here!
1479 days 17 hours ago
BB5lover
hi
1479 days 17 hours ago
Tachycardia
hi
1479 days 17 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Hey
1479 days 17 hours ago
Kelly0412
hi
1479 days 17 hours ago
Tachycardia
Your forums are always so slow for me ugh
1479 days 17 hours ago
ElectraViv
Same
1479 days 17 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
i agree christian theyre so slow
1479 days 17 hours ago
_Ravenclaw_
hi
1479 days 17 hours ago
Kelly0412
LIVE NIGHT?
1479 days 17 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Ok, does everyone understand the rules? Ready to go?
1479 days 17 hours ago
Tachycardia
Live Night.

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!