This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #11 - Quarantini

Topic » Tribal Council #11 -..

1485 days 1 hour ago
SurvivorFan37
(Yes, it's 11 to sync up with the quit).

We'll now bring in the members of our jury: Sydney, Mike, and Josh, voted out at the last tribal council.

Tonight, Jackson has immunity and cannot be voted for, everybody else is fair game. Please send in your votes by 7 PM EST TOMORROW. Not voting will be a self-vote, as usual.

PYN if you want a question.
1485 days 1 hour ago
jacksonjoseph99
ME! <3
1485 days 1 hour ago
Kelly0412
i would like a question
1485 days 1 hour ago
Tachycardia
meeee
1485 days 1 hour ago
SurvivorFan37
Jackson - This is your third time with immunity this game, and you were voted biggest social threat at the challenge. Has this increased your level of paranoia at all?

Kelly - You've said that you are not playing to win the game. What is your main long-term goal right now?

Christian - Do you think the answers at the challenge were surprising? If so, to what extent?
1485 days ago
cfff
hi
1485 days ago
SurvivorFan37
Brian - Did last night's vote reset or change any relationships that may have existed beforehand, or is everyone still more or less on the same page they were yesterday?
1485 days ago
jacksonjoseph99
Jackson - This is your third time with immunity this game, and you were voted biggest social threat at the challenge. Has this increased your level of paranoia at all?

No :) Honestly my odds of winning this season are low to begin with, and also this challenge was completely random LOL, so I don't really think this counts as me showing off any competition skills. Everyone knows I flop at puzzles and that is almost always a part of the final immunity challenge, so there are definitely opportunities down the road for people to slay me if they so choose.
1485 days ago
Kelly0412
Kelly - You've said that you are not playing to win the game. What is your main long-term goal right now?

im glad you asked! William there are more important things at hand here. i am playing for Vivian or Brittany to win as they are singlehandedly the 2 most iconic people i have played with. im perfectly fine with going out anytime before the finale as I would like one of those 2 queens to win the million dollars
1485 days ago
LaFierceBrittany2
me
1485 days ago
_Ravenclaw_
Me
1485 days ago
SurvivorFan37
Brittany - You weren't an answer for any of the questions (good or bad) during the challenge today. Do you think that's a good thing or a bad thing for your game (or maybe neither)?

Pietro - Do you think everyone knows who they want in the end with them at this point, or is it still up in the air?
1485 days ago
cfff
Brian - Did last night's vote reset or change any relationships that may have existed beforehand, or is everyone still more or less on the same page they were yesterday?

Who really knows? People change minds all the time, so who knows if people are on the same page or not.
1484 days 22 hours ago
Tachycardia
Christian - Do you think the answers at the challenge were surprising? If so, to what extent?

I don't think they were that surprising but I guess I'm an idiot because I got 2/8 right. Looking back, I realize I'm stupid! But I think they all make sense, I wasn't surprised by any.
1484 days 6 hours ago
sergeant
https://media.giphy.com/media/3d4HwbrshOBZ8Y2dKY/giphy.gif
1484 days 3 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
I'll go tally the votes!

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!