This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #9

Topic » Immunity Challenge #9

1461 days 6 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Will be live at 8 PM EST tomorrow. See you there!
1460 days 8 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Come on in, guys!

First things first: Tayvie, I’ll take back the necklace. Immunity is back up for grabs.

Tonight’s challenge is called “Bidding Wars”, courtesy of M&N’s Survivor and every other group that has done this challenge over the years (I think BENLINUS came up with the challenge originally).

Each of you will take turns bidding in public each round on how many people you can get outside of this game to mail me your username in THREE minutes (it must be your tengaged username for it to count and current or former players on this season cannot participate). I will randomize the bidding order every round to be fair and after each person goes, the next will have one minute to either make a higher bid or say “I’m out” to drop out of the bidding. If you don’t either place a bid or drop out in 1 minute, you will drop out by default. After everyone has dropped out for the round, the person remaining with the highest bid will have to get that many people outside the game to mail me their username within the three minutes. If they succeed, they win immunity and reward. If they fail, they’re out of the challenge and we start the bidding again.

The first person to successfully complete the challenge OR the last person left standing wins immunity and another day in the game. Losers, tribal council where somebody’s going to the jury. Because this challenge involves elimination and is played in rounds, you must check in at 8 to be able to play.

Challenge at 8 PM EST. Any questions, just ask. Good luck!
1460 days 7 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Check in for the challenge! I'll close it at 8:02 tonight.
1460 days 7 hours ago
Kelly0412
hi
1460 days 7 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
here
1460 days 7 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
Here
1460 days 7 hours ago
BB5lover
hi
1460 days 7 hours ago
Tachycardia
hi
1460 days 7 hours ago
ElectraViv
https://glittertextmaker.info/glitterv4/donez/z5e8135a18c7e4.gif
1460 days 7 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
-- CLOSED --
1460 days 7 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
CLOSED
1460 days 7 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Playing:

- Kelly
- Brittany
- Jackson
- Jimmy
- Christian
- Vivian
1460 days 7 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Give me a second to randomize the order for round 1 and then we'll get started.
1460 days 7 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
There were 6 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

- Christian
- Vivian
- Jimmy
- Brittany
- Kelly
- Jackson

Timestamp: 2020-03-30 00:04:17 UTC
1460 days 7 hours ago
Tachycardia
i bid TWO
1460 days 7 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
...............Anyways, Christian, go ahead and start us off. Your 1 minute begins now. Everybody has 1 minute from the previous post.

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!